- 26/08/2016Do you agree that coffee shops can boost your productivity when in a slump?Inc. on Twittertwitter.com “When productivity hits a wall at the office, get a brain boost by escaping to a coffee shop. @juanblanco76...
- Producer22/04/2016- just realized ... - 12 -| About coffee ... | in English | A ( over-RPM speeding talking fast and loud, breaking smashing ) B ( stops and stares at A ) Have you taken some dope ? A NO I HAVE NOT TAKEN ANY DOPE HOW SO TAKEN SOME DOPE WHATWHATWHAT ...
Comments12/06/2016 #1 Tiina HolliIf coffee was invented today, it would get categorized as the most powerful drug there is, ever, and most harmful to humans ... and it would be sold only by official recipe with many stamps and by showing your passport and possible some other biological identification methods too, and distributed only in small dozes ... and the price would be huuuge -----
I copied this comment of mine from the Finnish version of this post ...
- just realized ... - 11 -
| About coffee ... | in Finnish |
A ( käy ylikierroksilla hosuu puhuu nopeasti ja kovaa, rikkoo survoo )
B ( pysähtyy ja jää tuijottamaan A:ta )
Ooksä ottanu jotain ainetta ?
A EN OO OTTANU MITÄÄN AINETTA MITEN NIIN OON OTTANU JOTAIN AINETTA
B jumalauta ... sä oot juonu kahvia
- Producer06/06/2016Coffee. When Did It Become Such A Pretentious, Wanky Beverage?Coffee, it’s just a drink is it not? To all the hipsters out there who have taken to the coffee culture with obvious gusto, one should remember that coffee has been around since the 15th century. It was the Sufis of ancient Yemen...
Comments08/06/2016 #23 Brian McKenzieSeattle thinks we invented the US Coffee Culture - certainly we are the home of Starbucks. And that franchise has thrust upon the mainstream middle America a coffee as bland as a burger from McShack. Most locales, and all of my friends, boycott Starbucks - we wont drink the swill - when there are so many other grand choices for select, gourmet, premium coffee. Hold the fru-fru additives and give me my raw, strong, and killer caffeine07/06/2016 #21 Frank BellerbyHi Paul. I feel you. Even though I too have stood amongst the Raglan hipsters and slurped with the best of them. Sue really enjoyed catching up with you guys. Enjoyed your coffee rant. Has inspired me to post a couple of me own rants. I used to write a bit for the local paper. Mainly to counter all the do good whining hippies. Wrote under the name of Albert Einsteinlager. Frank07/06/2016 #20 Praveen Raj GullepalliFrom a bar of coffee that we used to break (a rich chicory mixed cake of it like a Bournville bar) in the days of yore into a hot cuppa milk, to the Coffee Bars of today...well the coffee business has indeed made hay! And yup, Jack Nicholson had a thing for that animal processed coffee in The Bucket List movie if I remember rightly! ;) Now how about some Tea? ;) Gin Tonic is another story altogether! :)07/06/2016 #15 Lisa GallagherHi @Paul Walters, as I was reading this I had to stop and make myself a cup of coffee at 2:30 am! So, I guess I may be up all night now. I have heard of the beans being excreted from the mongoose. I think I heard about it on Andrew Zimmern's show. I can't phantom drinking that [insert choice word] . Not appealing at all. I'm sure it must taste wonderful since so many do love it. There are times I want to purchase an old percolator coffee pot that we used to have brewing on the stove top!07/06/2016 #13 Denise Da Vinha RicieriGreat! But, two things about: (1) coffe is always my best partner to compose letters, projects, classes and great ideas; (2) because I drink brazilian's coffe (obviously the best one around the world. Ok, I have no modesty!). So, I suggest that you try it too, and more than that, I would like to invite you for share my favorite one: from Parana's plantations. :)
- 23/05/2016Someone had asked me, "Can you make coffee jelly?" Honestly, I don't know how to make one. But with so many resources available nowadays, the "no" quickly turned to a "No, but I'll soon find out how!"
Voila - coffee jelly with cream!
- Producer17/05/2016Operation: Emerald COFFEETactical Mission Planning : Coffee Transitioning out of the military and entering into the civilian world has always been an interesting intersection for me. Often, I cross that street, and wish that I hadn't. Luckily, the military had a...
Comments17/05/2016 #5 Brian McKenzie#3 @Jahanara Hoque Thanks for reading. While Friends is still very popular overseas and played on prime time - it is nearly left the air waves in America - hell, as long as I have been out of the country How I Met Your Mother may no longer be relevant either - I should have switched gears to Big Bang
- 10/03/2016Europastry estará presente en la feria Sandwich and Snack show en París. Ven a visitarnos los días 14 y 15 de marzo y descubre toda nuestra gama de snaking y sandwiches http://www.europastry.com/es/noticias/europastry-lanza-nuevas-variedades-de-dots/_id:53/
- 21/02/2016Let's start with this!Best Coffee Bar Desserts in America - Bon Appétitwww.bonappetit.com Do the treats at your neighborhood joint look this...