- Producer28/09/2016beBee storeHi bees,I am happy to announce that we have a beBee store ! Netta is a hero... is irreplaceable ... and she is IN ORANGE ! :-)She is working hard for getting everything ready ! . Thank you very much ! beBee store is going to be epic with lots...
Comments10/01/2017 #50 Netta Virtanen@Ravi Ranjan At the moment we are selling the products on Amazon Europe and Amazon North America, the reason being that we have production of the items and offices in these locations.As beBee grows we will be opening new offices and new points of production, India being one of them. =)22/11/2016 #42 Camille Mari#41 @Netta Virtanen your link is working very well, thanks. But the one on Javier post isn't. Same for the Spanish shop by the way. The page from Amazon is empty, maybe they updated the link and it's different from the one on the post, it happened all the time for books.22/11/2016 #41 Netta Virtanen@Camille Mari the UK shop shows that there is stock of the white t-shirts and mugs: https://www.amazon.co.uk/beBee/b/ref=bl_dp_s_web_11447914031?ie=UTF8&node=11447914031&field-lbr_brands_browse-bin=beBee
Once you click the shirt you like, you have to select your size. You can only add the shirt to your cart once you have chosen your size. =)
Let me know if you have any problems and I would be happy to help you.02/10/2016 #33 Ken BoddieGreat news, @Javier 🐝 beBee! I must have missed this buzz first time round, as it sped on its merry way down 'Wall Street'. 😊
So what about the 'Boys from the Gap', namely:
- South Africa's, @Gert Scholtz;
- Bali's, @Paul Walters;
- Shanghai's, @Dean Owen; and of course
- the shy and timorous wee beastie, Ken Boddie (moi), from the Penal Colony?
Which would be the best outlet for us to purchase our goodies?
- 26/08/2016Do you agree that coffee shops can boost your productivity when in a slump?Inc. on Twittertwitter.com “When productivity hits a wall at the office, get a brain boost by escaping to a coffee shop. @juanblanco76...
- Producer22/04/2016- just realized ... - 12 -| About coffee ... | in English | A ( over-RPM speeding talking fast and loud, breaking smashing ) B ( stops and stares at A ) Have you taken some dope ? A NO I HAVE NOT TAKEN ANY DOPE HOW SO TAKEN SOME DOPE WHATWHATWHAT ...
Comments12/06/2016 #1 Tiina HolliIf coffee was invented today, it would get categorized as the most powerful drug there is, ever, and most harmful to humans ... and it would be sold only by official recipe with many stamps and by showing your passport and possible some other biological identification methods too, and distributed only in small dozes ... and the price would be huuuge -----
I copied this comment of mine from the Finnish version of this post ...
- just realized ... - 11 -
| About coffee ... | in Finnish |
A ( käy ylikierroksilla hosuu puhuu nopeasti ja kovaa, rikkoo survoo )
B ( pysähtyy ja jää tuijottamaan A:ta )
Ooksä ottanu jotain ainetta ?
A EN OO OTTANU MITÄÄN AINETTA MITEN NIIN OON OTTANU JOTAIN AINETTA
B jumalauta ... sä oot juonu kahvia
- Producer06/06/2016Coffee. When Did It Become Such A Pretentious, Wanky Beverage?Coffee, it’s just a drink is it not? To all the hipsters out there who have taken to the coffee culture with obvious gusto, one should remember that coffee has been around since the 15th century. It was the Sufis of ancient Yemen...
Comments30/12/2016 #24 Grant Moxham#23 Spot on. I have seen what is happening in the US market from an overseas experience that changed my city (Sydney) from thinking Gloria Jeans coffee (US chain) and instant coffee was good. Well now some 20 years later the average consumer expects nothing less than a fantastic product and experience every single time. Starbucks opened 80 stores in Australia and only 20 are left and they are visited by mainly tourists and people who don't like good coffee.
For every chain store their is 10 local guys making a much better product with a better experience and no doubt less expensive. Starbucks have done a great job bringing espresso to the worlds largest coffee market but it is now time for others to raise the quality and experience and that is happening. Most folk will drink nice wine and craft beer at the end of a day so why would you drink a bad tasting and overpriced coffee to start the day?08/06/2016 #23 Brian McKenzieSeattle thinks we invented the US Coffee Culture - certainly we are the home of Starbucks. And that franchise has thrust upon the mainstream middle America a coffee as bland as a burger from McShack. Most locales, and all of my friends, boycott Starbucks - we wont drink the swill - when there are so many other grand choices for select, gourmet, premium coffee. Hold the fru-fru additives and give me my raw, strong, and killer caffeine07/06/2016 #21 Frank BellerbyHi Paul. I feel you. Even though I too have stood amongst the Raglan hipsters and slurped with the best of them. Sue really enjoyed catching up with you guys. Enjoyed your coffee rant. Has inspired me to post a couple of me own rants. I used to write a bit for the local paper. Mainly to counter all the do good whining hippies. Wrote under the name of Albert Einsteinlager. Frank07/06/2016 #20 Praveen Raj GullepalliFrom a bar of coffee that we used to break (a rich chicory mixed cake of it like a Bournville bar) in the days of yore into a hot cuppa milk, to the Coffee Bars of today...well the coffee business has indeed made hay! And yup, Jack Nicholson had a thing for that animal processed coffee in The Bucket List movie if I remember rightly! ;) Now how about some Tea? ;) Gin Tonic is another story altogether! :)07/06/2016 #15 Lisa 🐝 GallagherHi @Paul Walters, as I was reading this I had to stop and make myself a cup of coffee at 2:30 am! So, I guess I may be up all night now. I have heard of the beans being excreted from the mongoose. I think I heard about it on Andrew Zimmern's show. I can't phantom drinking that [insert choice word] . Not appealing at all. I'm sure it must taste wonderful since so many do love it. There are times I want to purchase an old percolator coffee pot that we used to have brewing on the stove top!07/06/2016 #13 Denise🐝 Da Vinha RicieriGreat! But, two things about: (1) coffe is always my best partner to compose letters, projects, classes and great ideas; (2) because I drink brazilian's coffe (obviously the best one around the world. Ok, I have no modesty!). So, I suggest that you try it too, and more than that, I would like to invite you for share my favorite one: from Parana's plantations. :)
- 23/05/2016Someone had asked me, "Can you make coffee jelly?" Honestly, I don't know how to make one. But with so many resources available nowadays, the "no" quickly turned to a "No, but I'll soon find out how!"
Voila - coffee jelly with cream!
- Producer17/05/2016Operation: Emerald COFFEETactical Mission Planning : Coffee Transitioning out of the military and entering into the civilian world has always been an interesting intersection for me. Often, I cross that street, and wish that I hadn't. Luckily, the military had a...
Comments17/05/2016 #5 Brian McKenzie#3 @Jahanara Hoque Thanks for reading. While Friends is still very popular overseas and played on prime time - it is nearly left the air waves in America - hell, as long as I have been out of the country How I Met Your Mother may no longer be relevant either - I should have switched gears to Big Bang
- 10/03/2016Europastry estará presente en la feria Sandwich and Snack show en París. Ven a visitarnos los días 14 y 15 de marzo y descubre toda nuestra gama de snaking y sandwiches http://www.europastry.com/es/noticias/europastry-lanza-nuevas-variedades-de-dots/_id:53/
- 21/02/2016Let's start with this!Best Coffee Bar Desserts in America - Bon Appétitwww.bonappetit.com Do the treats at your neighborhood joint look this...