- Producer03/08/2017Coffee market growth set to continueThere's something special about the power of coffee and it’s effects on the body and mind. Coffee is drank around the world throughout the day for it’s benefits, buzz and taste. Coffee is so popular that it is consumed as a drink, as edible products...
Comments04/08/2017 #12 David B. GrinbergThanks for another buzzing blog post, Juan. I always wonder how much coffee is too much? I suppose it depends upon the person. My morning ritual involves drinking two mugs of coffee, albeit with ice. Yes, I'm a rare breed who loves ice coffee. My favorite coffee is cafe latte. However, I think there are too many Starbucks around, as no single chain should have a monopoly on the business. I also think Starbucks is overpriced and overrated. I still don't understand why so many people swear by it, other than because it's trendy? Although they do have good PR, marketing and advertising.
Moreover, another thing about coffee shops is that they've turned into such hangouts for people to spend hours upon hours. Shouldn't there be a limit on how much time one can spend in a Starbucks, for example, based on how much money they spend and how many other customers are waiting for a table? Why don't some of these folks who camp out with laptops for half the day just go to the local library instead?03/08/2017 #7 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. International Management, Certified Executive Coach. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.let's make some publicity :-)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ylqijdfkJU03/08/2017 #6 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. International Management, Certified Executive Coach. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.I smell coffee ... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm this post is yummie!03/08/2017 #5 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. International Management, Certified Executive Coach. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.I just discovered a new taste 'Nescafe Frappe': you take ice cubes, add coffee powder of Nescafe Frappe, and then cold milk, it is delicious!!!03/08/2017 #3 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. International Management, Certified Executive Coach. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.I was just thinking of coffee and then my eye caught your interesting post! Thank you @Juan Imaz for having created it and then shared with all of us!
- Producer28/09/2016beBee storeHi bees,I am happy to announce that we have a beBee store ! Netta is a hero... is irreplaceable ... and she is IN ORANGE ! :-)She is working hard for getting everything ready ! . Thank you very much ! beBee store is going to be epic with lots...
Comments14/04/2017 #60 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. International Management, Certified Executive Coach. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.OMG that is superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr excellent news!10/01/2017 #50 Netta Virtanen@Ravi Ranjan At the moment we are selling the products on Amazon Europe and Amazon North America, the reason being that we have production of the items and offices in these locations.As beBee grows we will be opening new offices and new points of production, India being one of them. =)
- 26/08/2016Do you agree that coffee shops can boost your productivity when in a slump?Inc. on Twittertwitter.com “When productivity hits a wall at the office, get a brain boost by escaping to a coffee shop. @juanblanco76...
- Producer22/04/2016- just realized ... - 12 -| About coffee ... | in English | A ( over-RPM speeding talking fast and loud, breaking smashing ) B ( stops and stares at A ) Have you taken some dope ? A NO I HAVE NOT TAKEN ANY DOPE HOW SO TAKEN SOME DOPE WHATWHATWHAT ...
Comments12/06/2016 #1 Tiina HolliIf coffee was invented today, it would get categorized as the most powerful drug there is, ever, and most harmful to humans ... and it would be sold only by official recipe with many stamps and by showing your passport and possible some other biological identification methods too, and distributed only in small dozes ... and the price would be huuuge -----
I copied this comment of mine from the Finnish version of this post ...
- just realized ... - 11 -
| About coffee ... | in Finnish |
A ( käy ylikierroksilla hosuu puhuu nopeasti ja kovaa, rikkoo survoo )
B ( pysähtyy ja jää tuijottamaan A:ta )
Ooksä ottanu jotain ainetta ?
A EN OO OTTANU MITÄÄN AINETTA MITEN NIIN OON OTTANU JOTAIN AINETTA
B jumalauta ... sä oot juonu kahvia
- Producer06/06/2016Coffee. When Did It Become Such A Pretentious, Wanky Beverage?Coffee, it’s just a drink is it not? To all the hipsters out there who have taken to the coffee culture with obvious gusto, one should remember that coffee has been around since the 15th century. It was the Sufis of ancient Yemen...
Comments30/12/2016 #24 Grant Moxham#23 Spot on. I have seen what is happening in the US market from an overseas experience that changed my city (Sydney) from thinking Gloria Jeans coffee (US chain) and instant coffee was good. Well now some 20 years later the average consumer expects nothing less than a fantastic product and experience every single time. Starbucks opened 80 stores in Australia and only 20 are left and they are visited by mainly tourists and people who don't like good coffee.
For every chain store their is 10 local guys making a much better product with a better experience and no doubt less expensive. Starbucks have done a great job bringing espresso to the worlds largest coffee market but it is now time for others to raise the quality and experience and that is happening. Most folk will drink nice wine and craft beer at the end of a day so why would you drink a bad tasting and overpriced coffee to start the day?08/06/2016 #23 Brian McKenzieSeattle thinks we invented the US Coffee Culture - certainly we are the home of Starbucks. And that franchise has thrust upon the mainstream middle America a coffee as bland as a burger from McShack. Most locales, and all of my friends, boycott Starbucks - we wont drink the swill - when there are so many other grand choices for select, gourmet, premium coffee. Hold the fru-fru additives and give me my raw, strong, and killer caffeine07/06/2016 #21 Frank BellerbyHi Paul. I feel you. Even though I too have stood amongst the Raglan hipsters and slurped with the best of them. Sue really enjoyed catching up with you guys. Enjoyed your coffee rant. Has inspired me to post a couple of me own rants. I used to write a bit for the local paper. Mainly to counter all the do good whining hippies. Wrote under the name of Albert Einsteinlager. Frank07/06/2016 #20 Praveen Raj GullepalliFrom a bar of coffee that we used to break (a rich chicory mixed cake of it like a Bournville bar) in the days of yore into a hot cuppa milk, to the Coffee Bars of today...well the coffee business has indeed made hay! And yup, Jack Nicholson had a thing for that animal processed coffee in The Bucket List movie if I remember rightly! ;) Now how about some Tea? ;) Gin Tonic is another story altogether! :)07/06/2016 #15 Lisa 🐝 GallagherHi @Paul Walters, as I was reading this I had to stop and make myself a cup of coffee at 2:30 am! So, I guess I may be up all night now. I have heard of the beans being excreted from the mongoose. I think I heard about it on Andrew Zimmern's show. I can't phantom drinking that [insert choice word] . Not appealing at all. I'm sure it must taste wonderful since so many do love it. There are times I want to purchase an old percolator coffee pot that we used to have brewing on the stove top!07/06/2016 #13 Denise🐝 Da Vinha RicieriGreat! But, two things about: (1) coffe is always my best partner to compose letters, projects, classes and great ideas; (2) because I drink brazilian's coffe (obviously the best one around the world. Ok, I have no modesty!). So, I suggest that you try it too, and more than that, I would like to invite you for share my favorite one: from Parana's plantations. :)
- 23/05/2016Someone had asked me, "Can you make coffee jelly?" Honestly, I don't know how to make one. But with so many resources available nowadays, the "no" quickly turned to a "No, but I'll soon find out how!"
Voila - coffee jelly with cream!
- Producer17/05/2016Operation: Emerald COFFEETactical Mission Planning : Coffee Transitioning out of the military and entering into the civilian world has always been an interesting intersection for me. Often, I cross that street, and wish that I hadn't. Luckily, the military had a...
Comments17/05/2016 #5 Brian McKenzie#3 @Jahanara Hoque Thanks for reading. While Friends is still very popular overseas and played on prime time - it is nearly left the air waves in America - hell, as long as I have been out of the country How I Met Your Mother may no longer be relevant either - I should have switched gears to Big Bang
- 21/02/2016Let's start with this!Best Coffee Bar Desserts in America - Bon Appétitwww.bonappetit.com Do the treats at your neighborhood joint look this...