- Producer23/08/2017What would you take on, if you believed in your Greatness?One of the coolest things about being a coach for me - is how EASY it is to see someone else’s greatness.What a great job. Right?It’s more likely a super-power or a gift…than it is a job.I see you.I literally picture people naked - not as in without...
- 13/08/2017#diversity #inclusion #integration #giftDo we label each gift…..www.linkedin.com I enjoy it when I end up receiving some of the same return gifts at parties as my 8-year-old or when she gets super excited to exchange some of...
- 12/08/2017If you are dissapointed of your present and past do not dream that in the future will be different. Just ask yourself why the others can dance on your life's music. Because you permitted or agreed. It means you are open ,so feel it too and start to move. As you like ,not for the audience. You have nothing to repair that only to change even if the time is more expensive . Are you dissapointed for the dream you set in your mind in the childhood or for the other's standards?Just give to your present a present(gift)to make it happy and enjoy your bright future!
- 11/08/2017Did you snooze that alarm this morning? Be honest! Why?
You see, that's just it. If you have a big enough reason WHY to get up in the morning, you will have no problem with an alarm clock. Heck, you might even start to get up just before the alarm. I did it as a kid. I can again, now too.
However, the other day I was pissed. My dog woke me up early. Earlier than my early alarm!
But then once I got up, had a glass of water and took the darn dog out for a stroll, I woke up. Literally. Ideas started coming to me. I started noticing my surroundings. I was awake!
And you know what? It didn't kill me. I didn't suffer. I might have been a little bit more tired way later that day if this happened all the time, but I got a gift. More time for me. So I could think of ways to give more to others.
You will get up on your own because you want to. Because you need to. Because you have to.
Your body knows more than you think. (Think about that for a minute! ;)
How can this be?
Your reason to get up in the morning doesn't start with an alarm clock. It starts with your WHYs. Those don't happen at a set time. They become part of you. They drive you. They wake you up!
What do you think?
- 10/08/2017You will enjoy this one. Give it a read.A Complete Guide to Perform Influencer Marketingwww.business2community.com
- 09/08/2017Spirituality Coaching for Successful Executives: FAQwww.linkedin.com Thanks for stopping by. I felt inspired to write this short blog post after a remarkable surge in spiritual mentoring inquiries from senior...
- 09/08/2017Removing internal blockers to better engagement, sales and customer experience. That's what really happens during the CONNECT workshops. I created the session because I felt conventional training is often too curriculum focused and not employee-centred. Learn more here:
- 05/08/2017Life in Mumbai, Is life on the run!
What purpose here, can slow stuff like Meditation serve?
Think, Reflect & Learn.
- Producer01/08/2017Tuesdays are for tacosTuesdays are for tacoswrote Susan 🐝 Botello in style;And this amateur cook, assembled one for lunch far away here, in delight. Little joys of life, who says can’t bring that which we keep looking for everywhere in life; ...
- Producer28/06/2017The Earth Game: Knowing How it's Played is Paramount “You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes." The MatrixIf I had to come up with one magic...
Comments17/07/2017 #6 Jennifer Heflin#5 'how about we also take care of our borrowed planet?'. So true, @Ken Boddie! Just as relevent and necessary. It is fascinating the involuntary expansion that occurs as we get older. Its as if a broader part of us, which has a clear view of the long game, wants to get in as many lessons as possible before we kick the bucket. Hmmmmm.....30/06/2017 #5 Ken BoddieI choose the 'green pill', Jennifer. You say take care of our borrowed bodies. Well, following the logical progression of your 'expansion' philosophy, how about we also take care of our borrowed planet? 🤗
To lighten the mood a little, it's funny how many of us experience involuntary 'expansion' as we grow older? 😂28/06/2017 #4 Rick DelmonicoHypothesis of reality
Truth is the highest energy state of a system, it is also the foundation or unity.
Innocence is the ability to see things for what they are, (unfiltered perception), and imagination is not
hindered by a belief system (a belief system or religion is unnecessary).
Intelligence is the ability to make great conceptual leaps and see meaningful information in apparent
Knowledge is the physical manifestation of consciousness.
Wisdom is the ability to project into the future and see the consequences of every choice.
As we continue our journey through life, we build up layers of filters in our minds until innocence is
buried. A small child is closer to innocence than an adult, because of the reticular activating system.
These filters can be beneficial in a material sense or harmful in a spiritual sense and affect our
perception of the world around us.
They have an effect on the degrees of freedom in a fractal sense. The limiting of our choices can be
Imagination is an echo of creation, (an echo is an impure copy of the original).
Novelty is the fuel on which the imagination runs, (for good or evil).
Love only has value if it is given away.
Freewill is the material expression of love.28/06/2017 #3 Rick DelmonicoConsciousness is a fractal structure, nested into a multidimensional probability space. Self organization emerges from the chaotic boundary conditions of this dynamic system. The direction of time's arrow is the breaking of the symmetry of the potential, of the boundary condition. Love only has value when given away. Freewill is the material expression of love. Systems of control limit self organization. Self organization requires the operation of freewill and branches out into the nothingness as possibilities.28/06/2017 #2 Deb 🐝 Helfrich"Plus, I accept and honor you no matter how you show up." That is one of the truest benefits of expanding our awareness, @Jennifer Heflin. We can really and truly stop reacting to other people's stuff. And when we do, we know that it is our own stuff they are kindly acting out for our enlightenment.
I get a burst of joy when I read these last two sentences!
"But, here is the paradox. On this quest for expansion, the answers that you are provided and the treasures that you unearth, allow you to simplify your life, direct your creation and choose freedom and joy."
- Producer23/06/2017Understanding Stress ResilienceStress resilience can be defined as an individual’s ability to optimize neurochemical stress response during exposure and terminate the stress response once the stressor is no longer present. Stress is generally expressed or exclaimed negatively and...
- Producer23/06/20174 Steps in Identifying Toxicity in Your LifeWhen we hear the saying “love is blind,” we often brush it off because we’ve heard it over a thousand times already. The core problem here is that we accept this saying and overly romanticize it. This allows the existence of toxic relationships...
- Producer21/06/2017Who is commanding?For everything that happens in life Who is commanding?Who is demanding?Who is judging?Who is punishing? And who isn't? Meditating this morning, allowing sadness come trough, I noticed there where a lot of thoughts about what should and what...
- Producer20/06/2017Superheroes Wanted: Inquire Within You are worthless. You’re a mess. You can’t do anything right. You disgust me. You’re a freak. Stay out of this, no one asked you. Why don’t you go kill yourself and put everyone out of their misery. You’re a loser. You have no friends. ...
- Producer19/06/2017I'm not free because I'm forgivenI'm not free because I'm forgiven. I'm not free because I'm good, included, rich, successful, involved, single, married, accepted, healed, understood, loved, human or angelic.I'm not free because I'm bad, demonic, angry, fearful, regretful, outcast,...
- Producer15/06/2017What if it's really all we need?My children are (very) often unsolicited recipients of all my life learning.The material that I would call 'hard-fought wisdom'.The stuff that you discover after you go into trenches and give your blood, sweat and tears to get out.I know that my...
- Producer15/06/2017Like a New Puppy, Our Mind Needs TrainingMy family loves to get a good “family chuckle” after they see me find a spot in our backyard, sit down and meditate.It's actually my husband and my son who get the ball rolling when I come back in the house - feeling very present and centered, I...
Comments28/06/2017 #3 Barbara HensleeI am a huge advocate of meditation. I don't go all out like some folks I know with a meditation room, incense, candles, mat, etc. But, I do take time to find a nice quiet spot and just breathe deeply for a few minutes. It works. I'm also a fan of yoga. And, I have the same challenges getting people to understand just how good it is for the body. Because it takes time for the body to acclimate. Some folks want a quick fix. Both meditation and yoga are beyond medicinal and spiritual if given the chance. I read your buzz for the puppy and was pleasantly surprised with the content. Signed, crazy dog lady in texas. :-)
- Producer03/06/2017You Were Meant To Be CreativeIt takes time to be creative, but remember, you were meant to be creative, because you were created in the likeness and image of the Creator. And in that likeness and image of a creator you have creativity. If only you had time, you would be...
Comments03/06/2017 #6 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.create more honey!03/06/2017 #5 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.oh yes!03/06/2017 #4 Susan 🐝 BotelloIf you are creating something truly connected to how you feel it then it's truly your own expression that is the result of your creation. I learned drummers don't play a drum; they feel the music they drum to. There is a factor of true enjoyment in the success of what we create. This is my opinion, anyway. Great article!
- Producer01/06/2017NEVER TELL THE TRUTH WITHOUT A STORY“Very few people like the truth and no one likes the naked truth” – AnonymousHave you ever wondered why your presentations fall short of moving people to action? Have you ever done a business or sales presentation — a pitch for your new...
Comments03/06/2017 #19 Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBeeWe need to move hearts to get people moving. I agree with you @Faith West. Your "Naked Truth" story is relevant. What is a great differentiator that businesses keep missing? It is telling stories. The quality of the story reveals the quality of what a business offers.03/06/2017 #18 Praveen Raj GullepalliSo true. Emotional involvement is key to any pitch. Cold facts are too cold to be easily sold. Inclusivity works better than intimidation. The greatest of success stories are those told by the finest story tellers. But folks are mostly wise to tall tales;)02/06/2017 #6 abhishek shahTruth is behind the visible & for poor humans which comforts their needs they consider it as a truth & live the life just like that there after. If you know that truth, you would not stay on the earth for the fraction of moments. World is very challenging place to live not because we have too many humans with bad intentions but the people with right intentions dont pursue right all the time.02/06/2017 #5 abhishek shahTruth is not we know or wish to know. When reality knocks the door, the first thing that goes out of the window is truth. Saying with conviction & after long conversation with people. They say truth is not something which soothes your ears, truth is something which provokes your consciousness & let you march toward finding the meaning of life. The journey is more interesting than destinations.
- Producer24/05/2017Tell Me About Your FuneralMy theory on weddings and funerals is this: For everyone one you attend, you are attending every one you have ever been to, and every one you are going to.Does that make sense?When I go to my grandpa’s funeral, I think about my grandma’s...
Comments24/05/2017 #1 Praveen Raj GullepalliOut here, we bury some,
Or simply burn some.
If buried, underground we would probably turn,
If not just end up in an urn!
Funerals are probably those fleeting moments,
Where friends speak and shed a tear,
Acquaintances lend a sympathetic ear,
And family in silence just begins to grieve and mourn.
They sure are moments that poke at our mortality,
Choke our hearts;
And remind us of promises made,
Till death doth do us apart!
But it is the things dark
That shed light;
On all things pure
On all things bright.
Thanks for some dark inspiration Joey and compelling me to respond :)
- Producer24/05/2017Do What You Can'tCasey Neistat is pretty damn amazing. If you know him, it is probably from YouTube. Part of what makes him amazing is he is thought-provoking. He lets you see things, and think of things you may never have before with his use of video,...
- Producer21/05/2017Sidestepping Bullsh!t - how to circumnavigate the hypeFor someone who preaches compassion and, for the most part, practices it (with an occasional dollop of whoop ass), I am in a rant-y sort of mood.Do you ever experience days so full of dichotomies that you question your authenticity? "Am I an...
Comments28/05/2017 #10 Tricia Mitchell#8 Hi @Louise Smith thanks for reading. Yes, so many people are sold on fake photos and programmes promising amazing results, yet with pockets lighter, they're still in the dark as to the solution. If you would like an initial call, message me, if the humour is lost on me, I'll blame it on being British!21/05/2017 #6 Tricia Mitchell#5 Very interesting @Deb 🐝 Helfrich yes, I noted on your site that you'd authored a book. It does make me wonder who chooses who. I've noticed with mine that they recently went through an uncharacteristic spell of being aggressive to other dogs. When I worked with a healer friend to uncover what was going on with me, she made the connection to the dogs' behaviour reflecting my own subconscious patterning. They are so present and such a gift to us humans.21/05/2017 #5 Deb 🐝 Helfrich#4 Zanzi is a fierce only. I went through a lot when she arrived, (so much so I wrote a book) only to realize she absolutely needed me & the sanctuaries I tend to create. She also, like now, takes over in a very aggressive manner when I get exhausted.
In essence, she protects the animal in me, on the things that my mind is willing to negotiate, and will 'neglect' to notice my body is protesting about.21/05/2017 #4 Tricia Mitchell#2 I'd forgotten about that @Deb 🐝 Helfrich. Yes, you're right. What my dogs had taught me about consciousness! I remember in the early days, taking Burt to a dog trainer because we weren't getting on - we were close, then the husband came and went, and he just wasn't the same dog anymore. I was convinced he was sulking. She threw anthropomorphism into the mix, saying dogs don't sulk. It didn't feel true to me. Then years later, I took my dogs on a course with me and the trainer said "Burt's a bit depressed." Now, of course, we know animals are conscious beings (and I know Burt would rather be an "only" dog!).
Great point, Deb and yes, we haven't spoken about dogs at all! Thanks for sharing your valuable insights21/05/2017 #3 Tricia Mitchell#1 @Deb 🐝 Helfrich I've read so many "horror" stories where people have parted with thousands of dollars for online coaching programmes (& I've invested in a few myself) that haven't delivered, but you can pay more for a full day workshop to support the programme, because "most of you aren't going to succeed" Well, if you know that, create a programme that leaves no-one behind, if they're willing to commit, of course. I didn't want to say much more, so the post wasn't too critical, but there are so many coaches and healers who are running from their own crap. I agree, rapport and trust are paramount.
I was going to mention trusting your gut, but, as people tend to trust it in isolation - gut OR head OR heart, instead of AND, AND - I omitted it. When we're fearful, our gut reacts. Sometimes it reacts because it's fearing something that isn't real. So it needs re-educating (we need to hit its reset button). Interesting point you make about websites. I've abandoned each one because it didn't reflect the "real" me. I'm also guarded with my calendar. Being sensitive, like you, if I sense someone isn't right to work with me, I can avoid an initial session with them. Your Soulsters passion sounds like a great business idea.21/05/2017 #2 Deb 🐝 HelfrichNow, specifically, the initial reason I felt comfortable with you were your experiences and beliefs about the impressive teachers of actual reality that our canine companions truly are. That post was what opened up the incredibly enriching relationship and satisfying conversations. And we haven't even talked at all about dogs explicitly.
Finding out a person's relationship to animals, really any part of the natural world, is an expressway to uncovering a soul-centered person, to some extent. At least in my experience.21/05/2017 #1 Deb 🐝 HelfrichThis is an interesting and important topic, @Tricia Mitchell. Doing right life work, healing our limiting beliefs, and clearing emotional obstacles is first and foremost about rapport and trust with any given practitioner. Open and honest communication, both ways, without any reluctance or resistance has to be the prerequisite, or else, no matter how world-reknown the healer is, the work will just be another layer of subterfuge on the part of the person seeking healing.
Personally, I go with my gut. I do think the photo can clinch it by itself on occasion, but, for me, only if it is not professionally staged.
I really like to read a highly unique website, that is where I make most of my decisions, as it really shows a holistic view of what the person offers and how they got to this point. Although, again, I allow that many people can't/don't realize how to embody themselves on the web, and they follow boilerplates.
One thing that I really, really prefer, as an introvert and sensitive person is online scheduling.
It is curious, as one of the things I'd love to add to my business is helping Soulpreneurs create an online world that conveys exactly who they are. I could keep on learning the things I feel called to learn. Hang out with the sorts of folks that often become friends. And make a living.
- Producer18/05/2017Understanding debtWhat is 'Debt'Debt is an amount of money borrowed by one party from another. Debt is used by many corporations and individuals as a method of making large purchases that they could not afford under normal circumstances. A debt arrangement gives the...
Comments18/05/2017 #1 Joyce 🐝 Bowen Brand Ambassador @ beBee"Education has long been synonymous with success. In general, the more education an individual has, the greater the person's earnings potential. Education also has a positive correlation with the ability to find employment opportunities. Better educated workers are more likely to be employed in good-paying jobs, and tend to have an easier time finding new opportunities should the need arise. An investment in a technical or college degree is likely to pay for itself within just a few years of the newly educated worker entering the workforce. Over the course of a lifetime, educated workers are likely to rack up a return on investment measuring in the hundreds of thousands of dollars."
I did not find this to be true. I finished my BA and was denied job after job. I am disabled. If one is disabled, the chance of finding a job peters down to 0. Education does not even make a Dent.
- Producer13/05/2017Personal Development Is Beautiful For Your CareerHave you ever taken online or in-person courses? If so, you've felt satisfaction in completing something that will benefit you in many ways, including your career. There are a variety of ways to engage in personal development. One way is to take...