Comments14/07/2016 #2 Ivan Campos#1 I posted will bee friend poster Cepee Tabibian because this beautiful and charming cachorinho, reminds me of the behavior of my lovely dog and how these beautiful beings cherishes with your unconditional love and promotes joy with simple gestures and comportamentos.Que in refers
- Producer13/07/2016The Things You Learn From Those You LoveGilda Radner was a favourite on Saturday Night Live some years back before her life was tragically ended by cancer. Before she passed on, she wrote a book called It's Always Something.While I haven't read the book, there is a story in it that has...
Comments13/07/2016 #15 Franci Eugenia HoffmanThis is a good article to make us take a step back and realize our potential, and to also have an open mind. This point that you make is interesting and thought-provoking, as well. I like it because I think of it as a personal challenge. "Willing to have your version of 'normal' questioned.".13/07/2016 #14 INNFORMATE CENTRO DE FORMACIONAnd there is people feeling depressed because they arent getting " LIKES " in their Facebook page. That dog has all the excuses ...instead she lived the day by day. And here we are.....suppossedly more intellegent than animals and feeling bad because....any stupid excuse we might came up with...13/07/2016 #12 Susan Rooks@Deb Helfrich, what a great thought here! And @Kevin Pashuk, that's a story that will stay with me for quite a while, being the dog lover that I am. Overcoming adversity shows up in myriad ways, and that momma dog sure made the most of what she still had to work with. Why should any of us do less? Thank you!13/07/2016 #9 Deb Helfrich@Kevin Pashuk - This is a very visual story of the truth that we often forget, all of our best learning was done when we were very young and we simply mimicked what we saw and heard - before our analytical brain had begun to develop. It is a fabulous gift to be able to take a look at our lives and see if we are walking funny in any of our thought processes.13/07/2016 #6 Sara JacoboviciI like seeing a different perspective than mine when reading the same story @Kevin Pashuk, it makes me think. And I thank you for that. The story is thought provoking and a thought I had relates to survival and bonding. The mother survived and adapted. The puppies bonded with her and learned from her. There is no doubt that since they have their hind legs they will grow to use them. What they learned is "another way" of doing things, an experience they will have to compare with the "norm".
- 12/07/2016Dogs, like humans, need physical exercise to keep their body healthy. Running with a dog helps keep both you and the dog in shape and also helps diminish negative canine behaviour such as barking, digging, and excessive chewing.Tips For Running With A Dogyourdream.smartlivingtoday.com
- 08/07/2016Fish tanks need cleaning for the same reasons that any habitat does.Fish Tanks Why They Need Cleaningyourdream.smartlivingtoday.com
- 03/07/2016Keep your pets safe this Fourth of July.Keeping Your Pets Safe On The 4th of July | Pet Amber Alertwww.petamberalert.com Whether the neighborhood teens are throwing firecrackers on your street… or your entire community is enjoying “the exuberant splendor” of a big...
- 03/07/2016Be cautious, don't let your dog pick up a stray tennis ball or play fetch with one. Only use balls that you provide from a pet store. Seems sick people have nothing better to do than harm pets.Officials warn Seattle area dog owners about exploding tennis balls | Seattle DogSpotwww.seattledogspot.com KOMO-TV reported yesterday that Officials from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms warned Seattle area families and dog owners that abandoned tennis balls they find could be small bombs powerful enough to maim or kill both people and dogs. ...
- 27/06/2016Basic Puppy Careyourdream.smartlivingtoday.com You have a new four-legged friend, what now?Your new puppy has a few essential needs that must be met for both of you to be happy and get along well. These essential needs are his own space, a bathroom, puppy food, a safe environment, and...
- Teaching Children How to Care for Petsyourdream.smartlivingtoday.com From the moment your family laid eyes on that adorable, doe-eyed puppy or that frisky little kitten, you knew you just had to bring one home. No doubt, the precious little critter will fill your hearts with love and devotion for many years to come,...