- Producer28/09/2017World Press Photo en Madrid: las mejores fotografías del añoView the entire collection of winning images from the 60th World Press Photo Contest. They were selected from 80,408 images made by 5,034 photographers from 126 different countries.https://www.worldpressphoto.org/collection/photo/2017 Madrid...
Comments29/09/2017 #15 Ignacio OrnaEn BeBee @Javier 🐝 beBee puede que se pueda hacer algo así parecido y que de visibilidad a esta RS, al igual que a Médicos del Mundo, le ha dado una gran visibilidad el Premio Luis Valtueña. https://www.bebee.com/producer/@ignacio-orna-0pCQf/luis-valtuena-fotografo-del-mundo Aunque la causa que hiciera posible esto fuese horrible y se me salten las lágrimas cada vez que me acuerdo. ¿Te imaginas a BeBee organizar una certamen de Fotografía? La relevancia que daría, imagen prestigio, etc. Condición sine qua nom, apuntarse a esta Red y escribir, compartir, interactuar, etc, que no sean perfiles ni falsos, ni muertos. Para concursar hay que participar. La cantidad de galerías de Arte que se pegarían por tener tal exposición. En fin no quiero ni pensar todo lo que se me está ocurriendo.29/09/2017 #12 Francisco Jose 🐝 Paredes Pérez Global Brand Ambassador@Javier 🐝 beBee impresionantes, que fotos. Todas te tocan algo dentro de ti.....
- Producer06/04/2017Why choose a professional Real Estate Photographer vs using your Iphone.I am always looking for new clients all the time and many ask me why should I hire you when I can just take my own pictures and then I begin to explain to every client how important it is to have a professional photographer that can accentuate the...
Comments02/11/2017 #1 Robert CormackExcellent points, @Laureen Vollmer. Real estate photography is a fine art. Without the "fisheye lens" we have no way of distorting dimensions. People desperately need this distortion. They want "size" whether it's real or not. I've kept the fisheye pictures from my last house. I lived in a castle. I can tell people I lived in a castle because all they've got to go on are my fisheye lens" shots. I'm no liar. I see everything through a fisheye lens.
- Producer31/10/2017PresentaciónMuy buenas a tod@s!Mi nombre es Jorge Císcar, y soy un fotógrafo especializado en la disciplina de viajes y paisajes, tanto naturales como urbanos.Si quieres conocerme un poco mejor, en mi web www.jorgeciscar.com encontrarás mi porfolio e...
- Producer26/10/2017Latest Trends in Photo boothPhoto booth in Chennai has become a mainstay of any party or event for quite a while now. Guests at wedding and party love discovering a photo booth at the event. The Photobooth is loved for its fun combined with the indelible experience it...
- Producer21/10/2017Portrait(s) of Herb Ritts His break came on a long trip through California with a friend. The car they were travelling in had a puncture and they stopped at a garage to change the wheel. On a whim he asked his friend to pose for a photograph. It was Richard Gere and a year...
Comments22/10/2017 #17 Gert Scholtz@Phil Friedman Thanks for reading Phil - much appreciated. @David B. Grinberg Thank you for sharing to other hives David - and I shall certainly continue with the buzzes. @Joyce 🐝 Bowen Brand Ambassador @ beBee Then I am happy that you found it through this post - thank you Joyce.22/10/2017 #10 Ken BoddieStunning portrait of a master of portraiture, Gert. I also prefer the late afternoon light, as it casts its soft shadows and fades slowly into darkness, weaving a spell of character across the human form. By contrast, the early morning light never seems to last for long enough and all too quickly bursts into the stark harshness of the working day, or is it that I just hate getting up early?21/10/2017 #4 Pascal DerrienI like written portraits and photographic portraits too, Liberation a French paper I used to buy at airports when I was travelling always had one at the back of its paper edition which meant I always started to read the last page first checking up on the photo shot and snippet of life of whoever they were covering. I reckon you would have made a great contributor @Gert Scholtz :-)21/10/2017 #2 Pamela 🐝 WilliamsMaking the subject feel welcome to their own photo!! I despise posed photos, especially of myself. it's the unexpected, the life behind the photos that I like/enjoy. Get in front of too many photographers and they want you to pose, which reminds me that horrible trend of Vogue-ing! If they actually listened to Madonna's song then; "move to the music..."...capture life. Ritts apparently had the gift for that capture.
A wonderful post Gert. Not following photographers I did not know of Ritts, but this sampling of his work shows I missed out. The beauty of photography is the artists work lives on way past the artists.
- 05/10/2017Proud to announce that I received an Honorable Mention for the 2017 International Photography Awards for my shot of Magnus, the Magnificent Boxer. Am very thankful - there were over 14K entries from 165 countries!
- Producer26/09/2017Photography production of strong visual content This article describes the process of creating the visual representations of a business idea. It gives an overview of process development starting from team building through the final process of photo-shooting. We discuss the important points of...
Original Size: 1365x1024 pixeles
DiopenSourceCollado Villalba, Digital Imagediopensource.wordpress.com Author: Ernesto Fuentes Original Size: 4032×2408...
- 17/09/2017Gallery: Meet the tapir, South America’s cutest prehistoric animalideas.ted.com Chances are, you don’t know much about tapirs. Don’t feel bad; neither do scientists. TED Fellow and conservationist Patricia Medici shares photos of the lowland tapir and explains why these...
- 17/09/2017Gallery: Astonishing images of wildlife that can help you raise your own photo gameideas.ted.com Want to take pictures that will make people gasp? Photographer David Yarrow shares his advice on how to avoid the played-out and zoom in on the...
- 03/09/2017Monumento a la Tolerancia de Chillida en el Muelle de la Sal junto al Puente de Triana y el río Guadalquivir, conmemora el Edicto de Granada de 1492 por el cual los Reyes Católicos expulsaron a los judíos de sus reinos.
Puedes disfrutar de este maravilloso lugar con Andalucía Experiencias www.andaluciaexperiencias.com
Y recorrer mil rincones para fotografiar con
Monument to the Tolerance of Chillida in the Muelle de la Sa (Salt Pier)l next to the Bridge of Triana and the river Guadalquivir, commemorates the Edict of Granada of 1492 by which the Catholic Kings expelled to the Jews of their kingdoms.
Join us on a Tour with Andalusia Experiencias
Search thousands of places to shoot amazing pictures with @DMartinLens #ExploreSevilla
- 03/09/2017Photo Exhibition: Etihad Gallery will welcome the season of 2017 / 2018 with a group photography exhibition Inner Worlds, featuring four photographers living and working in the U.A.E. - Amani Al Shaali, Anthony Lamb, Saeed Nassouri and Yousef Alshakar Bin Al Zaabi.
- 03/09/2017The beauty of the Tokyo station captured on a raining day
(Japanese photographer @siestaonsunday via twitter)
- 02/09/2017Ayer hice un LiveBuzz desde Córdoba y se cortó cuando estaba entrando en los Baños Árabes del siglo X, Aquí los tenéis. Por el día es de acceso libre, por la noche hay un espectáculo flamenco que impresiona, con una acústica única.
Puedes venir conmigo y Andalucía Experiencias
Te puedo llevar a rincones únicos para fotografiar
Yesterday i did a live buzz from Cordoba, run out of signal when i got inside the Arab Baths from the 10th Century. During the day is free to visit, at night there is a flamenco Show that worth to come and see it, just amazing. Here you have a pic form the place
You can come with me to visit it
Also i can take you to amazing corners to take unique pictures
Comments02/09/2017 #3 David 🐝 Martín Alonso#2 @Yolanda Ávila - Kaizen Proyectos Pues en breve voy, aunque no sé si podré ir, voy con un grupo de 50 pax en un circuito por Cantabria y País Vasco. A ver si puedo desviar el bus y parar allí.
Cantabria es una tierra que llevo en mi corazón, viví cuatro años intensos en Pechón, allí disfruté de la tranquilidad y de la lectura como nunca antes lo había hecho.02/09/2017 #1 Ignacio OrnaYo me asombro y me maravillo con las fotos de @David 🐝 Martín Alonso parecen cuadros. Y además me recuerda a Miguel Angel cuando decía que las figuras estaban dentro de la piedra y que lo único que el hacía era sacarlas. Al igual pasa con las fotos de @David 🐝 Martín Alonso que las fotos, se ponen delante de él y el solo tiene que pulsar el botón.
- 02/09/2017La Giralda de Sevilla está en obras de restauración, esta toma está hecha desde los Jardines de Cristina en la Puerta de Jerez, una de las puertas de la muralla que había en la antigüedad,
Ven a visitarla con
Giralda Tower in Sevilla is on restoration. This shot is made form Cristina Gardens, nearby Puerta de Jerez, one of the ancient Gates of the old city walls
Come and visit
- 31/08/2017To my Canadian beBee buds... Autumn is coming...
Nature having fun.
My latest photo on www.flickr.com/photos/kwpashuk
The night time temperatures are dipping, meaning we are starting to see the 'early turners' - a precursor to the striking beauty of autumn leaves.
I saw this leave while walking near the Harbour in my town and was delighted with the whimsical pattern of colour.
- 31/08/2017When love is lost, do not bow your head in sadness; instead keep your head up high and gaze into heaven for that is where your broken heart has been sent to heal. — Author Unknown
- 30/08/2017A beBee Bike?
Things you see on a walkabout. Tamron 18-400mm
My lastest photo on www.flickr.com/photos/kwpashuk
Saw this painted bike on a walkabout on the grounds of Millcroft Inn near Orangeville, Ontario, Canada. Somehow the colour was appropriate for the location.
- Producer30/08/201714 Tips to Help You Succeed in the New Underground World of InstagramInstagram has undergone dramatic changes in the way it operates recently. On the positive side, you can now post pictures that aren’t square, you can like comments, there’s Instagram stories and they have improved their editing tools and filters...
Comments31/08/2017 #4 Lisa 🐝 GallagherGreat tips. They have IG clubs on Instagram too... it's great if a person loves photography to try and find one in your area. So many people who have more experience than some of us that are novices who are willing to share their knowledge first hand if you just show up. I haven't used IG in a while. I find if I've been gone and start "hearting' photos of those I really enjoy, they will look at my most recent and 'heart' them too :) I use it for mainly for hobby purposes when I do post. Oh and you can't upload photos from Chromebook to IG either :((
- Producer30/08/2017Making your wedding most memorable: Candid Photography at its best!Have your priceless moments captured when you are not even paying attention to the world! The whole idea of Candid photography is that you can live in your moment, enjoy each and every detail of your ‘Big Day’ to the fullest when everything from...
Professional Photographers12K buzzes
Professional photographers are all welcome to share and discuss photography tips, camera and lense reviews, and more!