- 25/10/2016With mirror-like water reflecting the surrounding snowcapped Lulusar MountainsWith mirror-like water reflecting the surrounding snowcapped Lulusar Mountainswww.bebee.com One of the lake that rests when travelling toward Chillas is Lulusar Lake. The route to Lulusar is on the Mansehra-Naran-Babusar-Chillas...
- 25/10/2016After 2KM drive from Jalkhad there is a lake known as Payala Lake. The name is given to it because of its appearance that resembles a bowl.
- 24/10/2016Crowd Control Entertainmentwww.crowdcontrolent.com Crowd Control Entertainment is an Atlanta based management firm with established television, radio and record label network...
- 21/10/2016When travelling on the awesome Mansehra-Naran-Chillas highway along the beautiful valley toward Babusar Top after almost an hour of drive from Naran there is a marvelous spot called Jalkhad. It is an area where at one side of the road is High Mountain and on the other side is Kunhar River, with its fresh and clear water flowing toward Naran. Because of its stunning beauty, this place has turned into a picnic spot. There are different restaurants and tea spot for those who want to take a break while travelling toward Gilgit-Baltistan.
Comments22/10/2016 #2 Nawab Ahmad#1 Road is great, any car can go there. We opt for the jeep because it has a removable hood and that make the surrounding area more viewable. As you are from China you can come by car to Pakistan using the Khunjerab Pass route. The Karakoram highway is excellent and any car can travel on it. I don't know about the road condition on the China side but many cars, buses and trucks travel daily between Pakistan and China.
DiopenSourceDigital Image, Barcelonadiopensource.wordpress.com Visita la entrada para saber...
- 20/10/2016Remaining part of Glacier, this glacier is formed during the winter season, but as this is the end of summer season only small part of this glacier remain. This is the first time in our life that we took in a glacier. We went along after taking some photos at this place.
- 30/09/2015Imagenes de mi barrio a la hora del almuerzo :)Ducks In The Riverdiopensource.wordpress.com Visita la entrada para saber...
- 17/10/2016American adventure photographer Mike Mezeul II took an amazing shot that captures the diverse beauty of Mother Nature. Photographed in Volcanoes National Park on the Big Island of Hawaii, it contains the Moon, the Milky Way, a meteor, and a stream of lava all in one image.
- Producer15/10/2016Full Moon Observed in KarachiDifferent color of Full Moon in Karachi at different times.At 7:00 PM PST. At 7:00 PM PST. At 7:00 PM PST. At 9:00 PM PST. At 9:00 PM PST. At 9:00 PM PST....
- Producer13/10/2016Characters living in the XVI century! Ever wondered what would happen if Superman had been born in the sixteenth century? And if the Hulk was a duke? And if Wonder Woman wore those baggy clothes instead of their traditional swimsuit with skirt? And if Darth Vader was member of the Court...
- 13/10/2016When travelling from Naran toward Babusar Pass, after nearly half hour of drive on Mansehra-Naran-Babusar-Chillas highway there is a fascinating place called “Batakundi”. This place is little up on the hill from where one can view the magnificent Kaghan Valley with high mountains surrounding the valley and the river Kunhar flowing below in the valley.
Comments13/10/2016 #2 Nawab Ahmad#1 @Joanna Hofman The northern areas of Pakistan have many beautiful places especially the Gilgit-Baltistan region with many high rise mountains including K2 and Nanga Parbat. Me and my family enjoyed this trip very much. I also invite you and welcome you to visit this region of Pakistan.
- 13/10/2016My son trying to jump from above the jeep door at Lalazar. Lalazar is the most beautiful place in the Kaghan Valley with lush green meadow surrounded with snow covered mountains and forest filled with pine trees.
Comments14/10/2016 #2 Nawab Ahmad#1 Thanks @Dean Owen for liking my buzz, and yes, you are absolutely correct Jeep is the best way to travel in this area, little uncomfortable but with the hood removed you can view the beauty of the region in all direction and also enjoy the weather. We mostly travel on the jeep in our 15-days tour till Khunjerab, China border.
- 12/10/2016Thrilled! I received an honorable mention for my work "Mysterious Peek" in the category of portraits in the International Photography Awards 2016.
If you are interested in photography, please check out my site at http://www.souleye.ca