- 11/03/2017Mindscreen Film Institute founded by Rajiv Menon, started as a school for Cinematography and branched out to Screenplay Writing, Film-Making and Direction. Rajiv Menon, known for his passion for teaching, has mentored award winning cinematographers and directors during their formative years. Run by a team of senior professionals, Mindscreen Film Institute takes pride in having been the training ground for some of the best talent in the film industry today.ITS MY LIFE - Mindscreen 17th batch Making of a shortfilm by the 17th batch students of Mindscreen Film Institute at Tirunelveli. Shot by : Abhijith Menon Edited by : Charles Prithvi...
- Producer11/03/2017Preparatory Course for Cinematography for August 2017 Batch – May 2017 to July 2017Preparatory Course for Cinematography for August 2017 Batch – May 2017 to July 2017The three months Preparatory Course for Cinematography broadly deals with Digital Photography and this is very essential to take you to the next level "DIGITAL...
- Documenting this incredible museum will be a long-term project for me.Opening weekend at the National Museum for African American History and Culture - September 25, 2016www.lenzyruffin.com It will probably take me at least two dozen visits to take in this museum the way I want...
- Producer08/03/2017Valencia Exhibitions: Photography, March 2017I happened to find myself again in my home town of Valencia, in Eastern Spain, a few weeks ago, in February. During my stay I was lucky to catch a number of temporary photography exhibitions, all very different from each other but all extremely...
- Producer25/02/2017Style of photographyI would run a poll on this one if there was such a feature in here, and especially the real life, correlating to the world of social media.I see the photography popular in social media is usually in the scales of white-beige-black-grey and promote a...
- 12/02/2017We call this the "graffiti" train, in Lambertville NJ. I often visit the train in different lighting... and even after our recent snow. We actually have two of these trains in town....
- 29/01/2017Couldn't find a spot with strong enough data speed to stream to be able to do a Live Buzz. So, here is the next best thing. Enjoy these views of the beach in the Dominican Republic. 😎Dominican Republic 360°
Comments29/01/2017 #1 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.wow, im melting
- "Behind the Lens w/Justin Suyama"
TUE, 1/17, 8pm PST
When first viewing Suyama Images, one might say that the first thing they notice about the photographs are that they are striking, captivating, mesmerising, etc. One would definitely feel the essence captured on film, the expresssion of a moment held forever in time.
But who is the man behind the lens? That was my question and it continued to picque my curiousity as I devoured the pictures I saw on the screen.
Luckily enough, I was able to get ahold of that man, for a moment, and share his story with all of you tonight. From speaking to Justin Suyama and checking out his work- one gets a sense of his playfulness, you can hear his comedic side, you can feel the spark that emanates from within.
Justin Suyama, Professional Photographer, shares his journey into the world of photography, what inspires him when creating his gifts to the world, and how he helps others by giving back through his work; including his devotion to aide those who have been victims of human trafficking.
To learn more about Justin or schedule a session with him, visit:
Check out a great article he wrote on "How to Increase Your Safety" for Models:
- Producer03/01/2017Golden Acre ParkIt is Cold Today! not below zero degrees but it feels as though it is! The Holy-days are coming to an end and the Responsibilities and routines are about to begin again. I just hope I can continue with photography which is becoming my passion, and...
- 02/01/2017My office desk on the first working day of 2017, fishes get a bigger house (bigger fish bowl with air pump) and two new wood sculpture (a markhor and an elephant made of walnut wood).
- Producer01/01/2017Celebrating New YearWhilst spring cleaning my photo library, I came across one of my early photographs of fireworks. Looking back through my images was an interesting and informative reflective exercise. There is clear progression, not so many of what I then thought...
- Producer27/12/2016#atleastonephotoaday - 2Post Christmas Post :)We had a lovely chilled out and very relaxed Christmas, I'm not bragging, I hope yours was too!It's been a bit of a journey for my little family to get to this place of relative peace, there are still bumps in the road, quite...
Comments28/12/2016 #7 Lisa 🐝 Gallagher#6 Thanks for the link @Donna Gordon, the faux roast looks tasty. I have to admit, red meat really bother my stomach. In particular, steaks and prime rib. Ground beef, not so much. I stick to mainly fish, chicken and just a bit of pork. There are some great tofu dishes which I've experimented with too. :))28/12/2016 #5 Donna Gordon#4 Hi Lisa, glad you like my pics. I'm not super strict with our diet other than on not eating meat, I have found that it's easier, on me, if I pick my battles with the children :) In regard to the nut roast, I think it's very similar to an American meat loaf, however, veg and nuts are substituted for the meat, It turned out really quite well! the link to the recipe I used is here, if you'd like to take a look......http://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/vegetables-recipes/incredible-nut-roast/27/12/2016 #4 Lisa 🐝 GallagherI just heard the term pescatarian this evening because my girlfriend became one last year. She has MS and decided to try and save/heal her nervous system. I'm not sure I do this. I guess if my life depended on it. No sugar, gluten, milk, processed foods and ?? I forget. I love your photos and good on you for doing something you believe in and sticking to it. How do you make a nut roast?27/12/2016 #2 Donna GordonHi Dean, the nut roast was from a recipe of Jamie Oliver's, have you heard of him? It was delicious actually there were all sorts of ingredients some ground mushrooms and almonds to make the whole thing bind then yes lots of pecans, pistachios(which I love ) and more! I like tofu too, however I have to admit I haven't heard about the types you've mentioned. As soon as I send you this reply I will be googling them though :)
- Producer24/12/2016Looks like a rather blustery day, today!It was a very windy day in Leeds today. So I thought I'd be brave and try to capture the windswept landscape! Great idea...right??Nah!...it was not to be, I found myself crouching for extended periods of time waiting in vain for the gust to stir the...
- 21/12/2016PANORAMIC VIEW OF MALIKA PARBAT:PANORAMIC VIEW OF MALIKA PARBAT: After...: Buzz - beBeewww.bebee.com PANORAMIC VIEW OF MALIKA PARBAT: After travelling nearly 8 KM up on the mountain and for almost one and half hours we reached lake Saiful Muluk....