- 25/10/2016HMCS Sackville - Halifax, Nova Scotia
my latest photo uploaded to www.flickr.com/photos/kwpashuk
The HMCS Sackville is the last of Canada's 123 Corvettes, and is moored at the Halifax waterfront. More information on this ship available at http://hmcssackville.ca/
- 25/10/2016A beautiful sunset I captured with my phone while walking near the creek that runs through town and dumps into the Allegheny River
- 25/10/2016April 30th, Rockport Maine (harbor). Very quiet during this time of the year. We had a great time walking around the harbor. Maine, one of my favorite States to visit.
- 24/10/2016Whimsy at the Citadel
My latest photo on www.flickr.com/photos/kwpashuk
I'm in Halifax, Nova Scotia at a conference. One of Halifax's landmarks is the Citadel on top of the hill overlooking the harbour.
These two Muskoka chairs are certainly not historically accurate, but seem to fit right in with the whimsy of Halifax.
- Kraftka also has flip flops available with your customized designs as well i really enjoy being a part of the Kraftka family and well you should check this website out for sure
- 23/10/2016Picture from my walk yesterday. The town where I live is named after the Oak tree. They are spectacular this time of year... Ranging from golden brown like this young one, to deep reds.