- 22/08/2017Tiger. (Testing out the new lens)
My latest photo on www.flickr.com/photos/kwpashuk
(Check out my other shots with the new lens - Tamron's new 18-400mm telephoto all-in-one.
This tiger was preoccupied with something happening in the next enclosure. Hence the serious look on her face.
- 21/08/2017Little Owldrscdn.500px.org
- 20/08/2017This is what I look like when trying to come up with a new post...
Actually, it's a photo I took at the Toronto Zoo. This young Orangutan was just kicked off the comfy blanket by an older one.
- 01/08/2017I've entered a photo contest to win a grand Canadian adventure. Please check out this page and vote for my shot of the BC Interior Mountains at Sunrise. (Look for the orange sky...)
#MyAdventureCanadaAdventure Canada | MyAdventureCanadawww.adventurecanada.com Specialists in Arctic Cruises and Polar Expeditions, Newfoundland and Labrador adventure tours: Canadian Arctic Cruises including Greenland, Antarctica, Galapagos, Africa and Nunavut, with 20 years...
- 30/07/2017Interesting. . .Six Photographers Took The Same Man’s Picture, What They Captured Will Make You Thinkeducateinspirechange.org Thoughts and beliefs held by groups of people aren’t always all that great, and they can sometimes skew the truth into unjust...
- Producer28/07/2017Portraits and PortrayalsLast night steam rose off the pavement in South Tucson. Earlier July monsoons had drenched the downtown streets. Rain quit falling after midnight and I could finally walk the streets without getting drenched. I walked to my local Connivence Store...
- 28/07/2017What makes you happy outside of work? What passions do you pursue? It's always good to remember who we are and what makes us tick along with smile in order to keep moving forward. What makes me happy? I'm happy when others are happy. I'm elated whenever I spend time with my grandchildren, children and immediate family. Photography is my drug, it brings me to a peaceful place deep within my soul. The Ocean renews my soul and I try to find a way to visit the coast once a year if possible. Please share your passions and have an awesome Friday. A photo of the bridge crossing into my town over the Allegheny River. Please share your passions!
Comments29/07/2017 #15 Lisa 🐝 Gallagher#14 @Jim Murray, do you keep a collection online somewhere? I'd love to see them. Really enjoy looking at others photos too! I feel naked without my camera. I was posting to instagram alot but I haven't used it in a while. I have a ton of photos there and on Facebook in albums. I think when the new platform rolls out we may be able to do something similar on beBee?28/07/2017 #10 Lisa 🐝 Gallagher#9 I'm glad you enjoyed this @Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman, beBee Brand Ambassador, that was my intent when I posted it last evening. Ah, quaint Mountain towns are always fun, I can see why they would be a passion of yours! I've been on the Blue Ridge Parkway in Va, very pretty. You have a great weekend too!28/07/2017 #7 David B. GrinbergHappy Friday Lisa! What a nice buzz with such a positive message and beautiful photo. My passions are broad and diverse. In addition to Nicole -- my amorcita and "better half" -- some of passions include: sunsets, writing, national politics, nature/environment, space/cosmology, beaches, ocean/water, new technology (VR/AI/IoT/Nano/Robotics/Quantum Computing). That usually keeps my preoccupied when I have some free time.
I wish you a wonderful weekend, Lisa. Also, I'm most grateful for your exemplary social media marketing and cross-channel pollination of beBee. You are a kind and generous person who always goes out of her way to support others. Thus, thank you for being YOU!28/07/2017 #6 Lisa 🐝 Gallagher#5 Its wonderful when you love your career so much that it becomes your passion! Thanks for sharing @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.28/07/2017 #5 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.I just realized that I mentioned writing and coaching, part of my professional activities, but I love these two so much that I do not even consider them as work ;-).28/07/2017 #3 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.tell Lisa what your passion is!28/07/2017 #2 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.Love that picture, Lisa! My passion is writing and also coaching (I love to support others), I am inspired by the beauty of nature and I absolutely adore the sea, and last but not least, love is something that truly keeps on capturing my attention!
- Producer28/07/2017Stormy WeatherWith the echo of thunder and sherds of electric light ripping dark clouds, July delivers the monsoons to Tucson, Arizona, USA. A concrete plate on the Sonoran Desert’s floor. A plate surrounded by mountains that frequently overflows. Waves of rain...