- Producer05/12/2017BEAUTY OF CONFLICT!Father and daughter A holy and pristine affair Frequently they entangle in war Without any blood-shed, a unique gesture Never have we noticed Apart from armistice There is seldom any nemesis What a jovial affinity...
Comments05/12/2017 #3 Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee"Sometimes it yield gulf of difference
Sometimes it brings warmth and exuberance".
I had no doubt I would read this poem tonight dear @Debasish Majumder. Yes, creative minds like yours may configure or figure out the positivity in the negativity of a conflict.
Conflict in poetry might be your next poem my friend.
- Producer02/12/2017CLOUD OF LUST!Shakespeare wrote about seven stages of life Which is an eloquent testimony of only masculine’s stride Feminine emerge in the context with mere pretext Where their gravity restrict with love to create progeny in haste It only...
Comments04/12/2017 #12 Geoff Hudson-Searle#9 Dear @Debasish Majumder you have really hit a nerve on the subject of our social fabric, I could speak about this forever, but in essence when significant numbers of people see their standards of living fall despite an ever-growing economic pie, it threatens the social contract of the economy and even the social fabric of society. One instinctual response is to simply redistribute income to those who have been hurt. The second part of loss is measured in imbalance. Imbalances can causes severe unhappiness, Just like consumerism is always bad, adding little to our well-being as well as being disastrous for the planet. In particular strands of over consumption, where we purchase things, not to fulfill our basic needs, but to fill some voids about our lives and make social statements about ourselves, our obsessive relationship with material things is actually jeopardizing our relationships, which are proven over and over to be the biggest determining factor in our happiness and the happiness of others.
- Producer02/12/2017You’re In Love Only If You Love YourselfStill sitting at the bar, Raima looked preoccupied in with her thoughtful self.Shom: Hey, what’s up? Still sad?Raima: (Thinking) I’m in a good mood now, ab to mai naam kamaungee (I am going to earn name and recognition now).Raima: No, I am not, why...
- Producer26/11/2017INTRIGUING WATER!Water, the basic component for life, clatter Expressing its living entity in rapture A compound which permeates on us to create and procreate Of course a compound, but unlike water it cannot be separated A new form of life...
Comments26/11/2017 #3 Debasish Majumderthank you very much sir @Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee for your continuous support and appreciation.i am privileged and honored. i wrote this poem moment you ask me to write. you are my inspiration, facilitating me to write poems. i am indebted to you a lot sir.26/11/2017 #2 Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee"Water surface itself a conundrum
Where myriad of life entangled in a battle at random
Bloody surface hide underneath a continuous strife
Victorious only emerge with pleasant vibe!"
I knew it and you never fail my expectations dear @Debasish Majumder View more"Water surface itself a conundrum
Where myriad of life entangled in a battle at random
Bloody surface hide underneath a continuous strife
Victorious only emerge with pleasant vibe!"
I knew it and you never fail my expectations dear @Debasish Majumder.
To write a poem with lyrics flowing like water is a formidable task. You succeeded. Close
- Producer26/11/2017INTELLECTUAL MENOPAUSE, A NEW PHASE IN EMERGENCE?I am Rubi. I am a woman of my mid-fifties. I love my husband very much because of his sense of integrity, his intellectual acumen and prodigy, for which he is now a C.E.O. of an M.N.C. from almost nothing, he reached to his pinnacle of success...
Comments26/11/2017 #8 Cyndi wilkinsThe cloud of despondence engulfing me right now is the reference to menopause as an affliction of sorts...
"After reaching to the pinnacle of intellectual fertility, it is inevitable for all to experience cerebral menopause phase and perhaps, on that period they are incapable to judge their mental state where they do not have at all control of their traits and the external world."
When in fact, menopause is Mother Nature's great awakening...A time of great intellectual clarity for women (and men) ...empowering...transformational and enlightening...We always have the power over our own choices...Unless we are talking about the unfortunate nature of mental illness...Which, in this case hardly seems the problem...
Perhaps what is so disturbing here for this woman is the emergence of truth...The imposter has been unmasked...exposing all those internal demons...that in and of itself is a truly 'enlightening' experience...The question is...Who's the imposter?26/11/2017 #7 Brian McKenzieHe got married. He hired a female. He suffered the consequences. He was accused - not convicted.
Let this serve as a warning to all men that build a career, wealth, life and reputation down the path that includes women.
MGTOW - We are keeping our time, money, attention, development, resources and genes to ourselves. We will not cater nor pander to the bad and the broken. The only sure way to avoid these situations is to not be there. They cannot accuse you of things you never did if you are never there to begin with. Opt-Out, Walk Away - it is the only solution.26/11/2017 #6 Deborah Levine#5 @Debasish Majumder Alas, this story is common today as it's been throughout history. Power seems to unleash entitlement and a sense of invulnerability. I don't liken it to menopause because that is seen not only as a decline in fertility but also as decreased relevance for older women. I'm trying to fight that perception. But I do agree that power morphs the brain and there's a mental disconnect from societal values and a lack of comprehension of consequences. Everyone, especially the women, suffers while the man either protests, denies, or justifies the unacceptable behavior. The man, who is not stupid, seems to have entered a mindset for which I don't have a name and I do understand why you picked this label. What to do?26/11/2017 #4 Lisa 🐝 GallagherVery deep @Debasish Majumder. I wonder how many men that attract money and even fame feel as though they are entitled to treat women as sexual objects? I have to think they feel justified, begin to believe their warped excuses and their sick way of life becomes their new norm? Its my hope that those who prey on women are held highly accountable, its never viewed as a new norm and the younger generation is so appalled that this will possibly effect change for the future.26/11/2017 #1 Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee"Precisely, in case of successful people, this attitude is more evident. Their arrogance and ego, devoid of values, reasons and sensibility only yield ignominy to them". Does this lead to "intellectual menopause?
Great buzz dear @Debasish Majumder View more"Precisely, in case of successful people, this attitude is more evident. Their arrogance and ego, devoid of values, reasons and sensibility only yield ignominy to them". Does this lead to "intellectual menopause?
Great buzz dear @Debasish Majumder. Do we become more successful to be less understanding of our basic behaviors? Is success the cause of "intellectual menopause"? Is it feeling overly proud of achievements that make some of us feel entitled to do certain actions with disregard to others?
So many questions your post raises in my head. Close
- Producer19/11/2017SPIN, THE TRUE ARCHITECT OF LIVING!Spin is a lovely process Alone it makes huge progress Accelerate with amazing blow Forcing many to toe Extreme energy it generates Apparently it appears in a stationary state Lovely rendition you adhere Spin you are...
Comments20/11/2017 #6 Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman, beBee Brand AmbassadorI used this same comment in a post by @Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee - https://www.bebee.com/producer/@ali-anani/emerging-tensions-and-creativity, and feel it is applicable to this piece, as well.
Without a big spin, there’s nothing to win. We must make the best of a given situation “Life’s lemons are sometimes little blessings, you just have to wait for the pie.” With that said, don't dip your toe until you know.19/11/2017 #3 Geoff Hudson-SearleGreat Buzz @Debasish Majumder your words remind me of a quote by Daryn Kagan 'Times might be tough, your head and thoughts might be spinning, but I find it's physically impossible to do that spiral thing when your mind is focused on giving and creating opportunity.'
- Producer18/11/2017SYMPHONY IN LIFE AND DEATH!Life itself an enigma Nobody knows when it will conclude its charisma How many can realize it is a continuation Having the constituents promoting impetus to acceleration Human civilization thus proceeds with a never ending flow...
Comments19/11/2017 #6 Debasish Majumder#5 yes sir @Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee, this issue is haunting me for a fairly long time that apart from people who are in miserable state out of poverty and debt, opting for suicide. but, now people who are educated and well to do also opting for suicide unable to cope up with the pressure and lifestyle. even in our country brilliant students from engineering, medical and management faculty too are succumbing and this trend at rise. i wonder, what education we are dispensing with what ambition!19/11/2017 #5 Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBeeA genuine cry dear @Debasish Majumder. You wrote "
I wonder how this suicidal trend
Creeping and influencing people with adequate name and fame
The same issue was hanging in my head as I keep reading about suicidal attempts of young people. have we reached this stage of helplessness? Is it a state of total chaos and self-emptiness and bankruptcy?
"18/11/2017 #4 Gert Scholtz@Debasish Majumder A multi-faceted poem Debasish - it left my head spinning - in a good way. This I like most: "When we stare at dark deep sky, Beauty of stellar appears like twinkling eye, Some are luminous and boisterous, Some are falling in despair....Death and life makes a unique stew".
- Producer15/11/2017INTRIGUING UNIVERSE WITH ITS MYSTIC WIND!What is sand or soil texture we observe in nature’s floor? Valuable resources for life to explore What draws our attention in the night sky? Myriad of falling stars diving in the seas high A continuous deposition of grandeur...
Comments15/11/2017 #8 Sara JacoboviciIt never cease to amaze me @Debasish Majumder how you are able to produce such poetry with a flow of its own. You make it appear so easy. You finish this poem with a meaningful statement for me, "Unfathomable it is out of its mysterious rhythm!". Thank you for your share.15/11/2017 #3 Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee"A continuous deposition of grandeur
Helping our lives to evolve with valor"
Great meaning and vivid descriptions by @Debasish Majumder.
It seeme to me you find writing poetry is as easy for you as drinking a cold cup ofvwater in a hot summer day
- Producer14/11/2017INTRIGUING HAPPINESS!Happiness human only aspire What exactly it is? Posing a recurrent nemesis Without which we all are in despair Causing a disdain in our atmosphere! Happiness is an abstract protocol We all spirally moving on Do not...
Comments14/11/2017 #1 Debasish Majumder@Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee, @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc., @Milos Djukic, @David B. Grinberg
- Producer13/11/2017Are Shom & Raima really in love?Shom turns the key and opens the door to his apartment, to see Raima sitting on the barstool. He is surprised to see her there at that time of the day, when she would normally be in her office. As he quietly walks in, he finds her looking...
- Producer07/11/2017POET'S DILEMMA!Why I write poetry? Is it a mere gesture of spontaneity? I perhaps resort to poetry Just to satiate my soul out of alacrity I only try to communicate with many In order to convey my reflections to appeal to majority How...
Comments08/11/2017 #12 Debasish Majumder#11 thank you very ,much @Melissa Hefferman for your beautiful comment and appreciation. i am privileged and honored. music requires a concerted effort along with number of musicians and their sincere effort to make it soothing. you people's appreciations and inspirations trigger me to write poems. thank you once again madam.08/11/2017 #11 AnonymousI think when I spontaneously feel like clicking here, though mostly the clicking ends up feeling sickening so I tend to stay in spaces more to my liking, that when your words pop up to be read by my happy musical ear, I wonder if it's your heartbeat singing across the screen, for that is always what it seems when I read your passioned prose. Your Heart knows.
Love. 💖07/11/2017 #4 Debasish Majumder#3 sir @Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee please don't embarrass me by honoring. it is my privilege and honor that you appreciate my poetry. because of your continuous support and appreciation i am capable to write poems. i am indebted to you a lot sir. thank you very much for your cordial support and appreciation sir.07/11/2017 #3 Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee"Just out of fancy, not to aspire fame
But my qualm
Don’t let me sleep in calm".
I wrote today about the spontaneous writer and you write here about the spontaneous poet. You are an amazingly spontaneous and formidable poet dear @Debasish Majumder View more"Just out of fancy, not to aspire fame
But my qualm
Don’t let me sleep in calm".
I wrote today about the spontaneous writer and you write here about the spontaneous poet. You are an amazingly spontaneous and formidable poet dear @Debasish Majumder. I am honored. Thank you Close
- Producer31/10/2017The Ballad of Shom And RaimaShom and Raima are all by themselves in their apartment in SoBo. There is tension in the air on account of a rift between the two.Shom: What’s wrong with you Raima, how could you keep me waiting for so long? I wonder about your intentions.Raima: I...
- Producer27/10/2017THOUGHT- A MYSTIC KNOT!Do you know who I am? I am a dot In this vast universe Still I am capable to retain my plot I don’t allow myself to rot Neither have I allowed myself to maim I struggle to exist No longer in a mindset for silent exit...
Comments01/11/2017 #12 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.beauty in words01/11/2017 #11 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.super beautiful, as every of your poems is, thank you @Debasish Majumder27/10/2017 #3 Mohammed A. JawadAh, so swiftly speeding thoughts takes us to diverse destinations at every flip of second, and sometimes thoughts color our faces with expressions and alter our attitudes.
Thanks @Debasish Majumder View moreAh, so swiftly speeding thoughts takes us to diverse destinations at every flip of second, and sometimes thoughts color our faces with expressions and alter our attitudes.
Thanks @Debasish Majumder for this inspiring poem. Close27/10/2017 #2 Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee"I am a product of continuous change
I am immune to accommodate with upheaval and lopsided terrain".
This is a superb poem dear @Debasish Majumder. We are produt of change. I am still thinking of this line. If we are produt then our exitence is dependent on change. Or, we may reform into a nee self. Still it is the effect of change
- Producer17/10/2017EMPOWERMENT OF WOMEN- A CONFUSING STATEMENT!Shymal is a poor farmer with a small amount of land to till of his own. He along with his wife’s diligence, they are capable to yield food crops and other seasonal crops and somehow managed to maintain his family. His daughter, Anita is now...
Comments17/10/2017 #5 Joyce 🐝 Bowen Brand Ambassador @ beBee"Are not those perpetrators getting approval of majority men by making these incidents as trifle? "
I was just talking to my tenants--young men both--about this yesterday. It has long been disseminated that this is a man's world. Women who speak out against the system are shamed and ignored by most. They agreed this is just plain wrong. Hopefully, we will grow as a race to be totally inclusive.17/10/2017 #1 Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBeeA saddening rape story with far-reaching effects. Thank you @Debasish Majumder for highlighting a hot issue. One other thought in your buzz that got me thinking is your writing "Naturally, they tend to shun their roots". In they you were referring to medical doctors. Aren't we always in going back to the land where from we came out?
- Producer12/10/2017INTRIGUING INSTINCT!Without comprehending Darwin’s theory of evolution It is really difficult to assess the impact of reflection Will we tend to think? Which organ evolves first, eyes or brain? To claim supreme and reign In our realm of thought...
Comments13/10/2017 #14 Zacharias 🐝 VoulgarisI don't know which organ came first, the eye or the brain, but I can think of a few people who are still in the first stages of development for the latter :-) It's a shame that these people are in positions of leadership though, dragging everyone in their ignorance...
On a more positive note, it seems that intuition (or instinct as it is referred to here) is an invaluable feature to have in our thinking. I have a feeling that it is even older (and more important) than our analytical faculties. But then again, that's just a gut feeling I have on the matter :-)12/10/2017 #11 Kevin BakerThis is where I got my question from. http://health.howstuffworks.com/pregnancy-and-parenting/pregnancy/fetal-development/how-a-fetus-grows1.htm
- Producer10/10/2017SNAKE, NATURE'S UNIQUE BRED!Snakes are venomous They can cause mayhem in enormous Taking toll of numerous lives Which we experience in our course of lives in routine tides Precisely in the natural vicinity They take out our nerves with enormity! We...
- Producer09/10/2017INTRIGUING HUMAN BRAIN!Human beings are amazing creature Out of all living beings it only has the flair To think and perceive, allowing reflections to reign in azar What an intriguing brain human possess This continuously evolves without recess Atomic...
Comments09/10/2017 #7 CityVP 🐝 Manjit#5 Dear @🐝 Fatima G. Williams for me this is a value proposition I find intriguing about beBee, that as a platform it does not predicate on reciprocation of following, but in curating/cultivating affinity. In this case less becomes more. What is the point of following people if there is no actual affinity in the following?
The new notification system has actually allowed me to participate more rather than less. It saves me time from scrolling and reminds me the value of pruning our following. The reason following is so big on Twitter is because of crass mentalities like "influencer marketing" (which is what @Milos Djukic has spoken about in the past also).
The irony now is that I find Debashish's poetry through the notification. If this notification system continues to develop and we seek affinity rather than following, then the old days of tagging are numbered. I actually don't like tagging multiple people because I see that as a flaw of the notificaiton system, but it can also be behavioural as is the case of those people who cc everyone on email, rather than send email to those who will actually read it !
That is my 2 cents on notifications :-)09/10/2017 #5 🐝 Fatima G. WilliamsWe now get a notification on all articles published on producer without a tag isn't that great. But i think we should be notified only from the bees we mark as favorites else I'll follow 770 bees n I'll have 770 notifications if each of them produce honey. Or may be it's ok. I really can't tell as of now. Let's see.
An intriguing poem thanks @Debasish Majumder@debasis
- Producer08/10/2017LIVES FLOW, WHAT A MYSTIC BLOW!Flow makes a mystic glow Certainly it requires energy to blow Fluttering and dancing waves move in fracas Make ripples to flaunt plenty in raucous! Electron, Proton and Neutron Comprising an Atom Though at random it...
- Producer02/10/2017INTROVERT OR EXTROVERT, WHAT WE TRULY NEED?Introvert and extrovert, an opposite gesture These two amazing features All living creatures possess with humdrum This is bestowed by nature in abundance at random! Nature deals with duality Where both exist with unique...
Comments03/10/2017 #13 Deb 🐝 Helfrich"It is our extrovert attitude
We are causing menace to mother Earth in plentitude"
Exactly how I see things, @Debasish Majumder, although I don't think either style is supreme, they work best, as all things on this planet when the right differences work in co-hort to make things happen while preserving the natural balance required for equilibrium and homeostasis.
Nicely pulled together poem on the topics of the day!02/10/2017 #6 Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBeeNature deals with duality
Where both exist with unique affinity
One cannot exist in absolute entity
Bravo dear @Debasish Majumder. You nailed the issue out. My buzz of today has inspired you with the writing of this great poem. Please add a comment on my buzz with a link to your poem. I am honored.
- Producer30/09/2017PARAMOUNTCY OF SENSES!Love at first sight Is it the might of sight? Sometimes bring fright Sometimes bring delight. Light and sound We amazed and astound These two are the only source Our impulses are largely influenced by its stunning...
Comments02/10/2017 #17 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful!02/10/2017 #16 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.love at each sight again and again, I sign for that! Love this post @Debasish Majumder02/10/2017 #15 Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBeeLight and sound
We amazed and astound
Mmy publications on photoacoustic spectroscopy brought a lot to my scientific reputation. Photoacoustic spectroscopy links photo (light) and acoustic (sound) together. You are correct and light is coming out of your "sound" poem.
- Producer28/09/2017BEAUTY OF EXTREMES!Gold is the only metal Out of its color it appears phenomenal It glow with a lovely hue Allure us to possess and accommodate it as glue Only element available in Free State in nature Nature’s grandeur makes us bemused and...
Comments29/09/2017 #7 David B. GrinbergI really like your critically important message, Debasish, per the age-old adage, "You can't fool Mother Nature."
Unfortunately, it appears that too many countries and people are learning this lesson the hard way via extreme weather and climate change due -- at least in part, if not more -- to environmental degradation reaped on planet Earth decade after decade for at least the past 100 years since the Industrial Revolution.
Facts don't lie. The planet is warming, as evidenced by consecutive annual record-breaking global temperatures year after year. The mega ice sheets in Antarctica are melting, which causes sea levels to rise. Species of animals and mammals are becoming extinct. This all negatively affects the very delicate balance of the worldwide ecosystem on which humanity depends on to sustain life in the foreseeable future.
Thus, I commend you for capturing this disturbing phenomenon through your praiseworthy poetry:
"Nature is the only leader which dictates and guide. We have no choice apart from abide...If we dare to venture against nature’s will. In a single blow it will cause our peril. Only to prove how insignificant we are. Thus nature maintains its supreme nomenclature!"
Bravo, my friend. Perhaps another headline from this reader's perspective could be, "The Beauty of Debasish's Poetic Expression." I know it's not as catchy as your headline, but nonetheless sums it up nicely!
- Producer27/09/2017LEADERSHIP IMBROGLIO!Who are leaders? Who leads from the front? I wonder what capacity they hold For which we appreciate them and behold? They only obsessed for their goals They are only focused for their aspirations and incentives for them to...
Comments28/09/2017 #14 Pascal DerrienThe title is a pretty good introduction to the topic of Lead Our Sheep, some home truths as you often do, I wonder who are the true leaders, for me it is certainly not the like of Steve Jobs and all that clique they are great industry bosses I give you that but as far as leadership is concerned they leave me cold....28/09/2017 #13 Lisa VanderburgLeaders seem to be the thorn in our sides and the horns on our heads @Debasish Majumder. Your verse impels us to look for the best leaders; 'They are truly instrumental to bring change in the entire spectrum...Myriad colors they disperse out of their prism of quantum.' Wonderful words!28/09/2017 #12 Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee"They are like free atoms
With electrons being stimulated and continuously change orbit with emission of photons"
You glow dear @Debasish Majumder. You make me also feel I am glowing. You know how to turn science into poetry. You have a rare gift28/09/2017 #11 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.art28/09/2017 #10 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.adorable, just adorable, the topic of leadership combined with the principles of the universe, wow to that @Debasish Majumder28/09/2017 #7 Alan Culler@Debasish Majumder
A very thoughtful poem -thanks for tagging me.
So true that leaders "only obsessed for their goals" are false -true leaders are one with followers and allow them to produce "lovely music" and "myriad colors" -that which starts with humility and gratitude can flow like a river.
- Producer14/09/2017FALLACY OF LEADERSHIP!An innocent ant moving purposefully Towards a granule of sweet to keep in its repository Not knowing it will be soon killed By the pests being applied only to be grilled Is it its destiny being thus scripted? When a tiny...
Comments19/09/2017 #9 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.the spirit of the lion enters all what is truly beautiful for mankind @Debasish Majumder thank you for another gem
- Producer13/07/2017DreamThis is the translation of the poem "Rêve" that I posted in October 2016, for my English speaking friends.I tried to respect the spirit and the music of the original as much as I could.Tell me if it sounds and feels better to you in English or in...
Comments16/07/2017 #4 Hervé Sabattier#3 Thank you Lada.
Yes, it's very difficult, likely impossible, to translate a poem without leaving the music and some feelings along the way.
Both the French and the English versions are in uneven (9 feet) rhymes, which, as Verlaine said, is more musical.
But in the French version the verses are displayed in 5 + 4 feet, all along the poem, as in the English version and for several reasons, I had to display them alternatively in 5 + 4 and in 4 + 5, which, obviously, changes the rythm;
I agree with you: the music and the rythm are easier to pick up in the French version and I am happy you felt and enjoyed it.16/07/2017 #3 Lada 🏡 PrkicHervé, I know a little bit of French, so I read your poem in its original language. I said in my comment on your previous poem that I'm not a poetry person, but I enjoy your poetry very much. This time I didn't hear the music in this translated version, but I felt the rhythm in the French version while reading aloud.
Thanks for the message. :-)
- Producer12/09/2017True Love Is When You Relish The Orange She EatsShom is sitting on a dining table chair. The doorbell rings. He opens the door and Raima in a jovial mood walks in.Raima: Hey Shom, guess what?Shom goes back to his chair and Raima sits on the chair across him with her elbows on the round dining...
Poems and Short Stories+ 100 buzzes