- 25/10/2016Report: Votes Switched From Trump to Hillary in Texaswww.infowars.com "She voted straight Republican and the vote had changed to...
- Producer25/10/2016Why A Democratic Woman President Could Be A Good Thing For America Right About NowThis post was inspired by my fellow beBee bee, Nicole Chardenet . Thanks for your wisdom and your strong female point of view.I have spent a lot of time over the past year writing about the potential downside of a Trump presidency. It basically...
Comments25/10/2016 #6 Jared Wiesehttp://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/05/us/politics/05elect.html?_r=0
Mr. Obama, who watched Mr. McCain’s speech from his hotel room in Chicago, offered a hand to voters who had not supported him in this election, when he took the stage 15 minutes later. “To those Americans whose support I have yet to earn,” he said, “I may not have won your vote, but I hear your voices, I need your help, and I will be your president, too.”25/10/2016 #5 Paul Frank GilbertI would like to believe that whoever wins ... will recognize they were not chosen because people wanted them ... but instead because people did not want their opponent. It would be great if the very first words out of their mouth after confirmation of their victory were "I know I do not have your trust, I know I do not have your support, but I will work to earn it, work to show you that I represent you." Then their first acts should be to show us that they can bring the legislative body together ... if they cannot ... they should think about their lack of leadership capabilities and step back and find real leaders to help them ...25/10/2016 #4 Albert GibelDear Mr. Jim Murray , I am an Independent voter and I realize that everyone has flaws and that is how I vote.
The candidate with the fewest flaws most likely to be detrimental to the overall well being of this Nation, receives my vote.
Hillary's lack of fiscal responsibility, her immoral disdain for rule-of-law and her lifelong sickening lies are well documented.
In my opinion, the only candidate with the fewest flaws most likely to be detrimental to the overall well being of this Nation and who has demonstrated fiscal responsibility through management and growth of his 93-year old family business is Donald J. Trump.
The Trump organization employs +-30,000 employees worldwide. Apply a standard Job Multiplier Number of 5 you quickly discover that the Trump organization actually employs and/or helps to employ +150,000 people worldwide.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I haven't seen 100 employees, let alone +150,000 employees on any mainstream media shouting at the top of their lungs that the Trump organization is a vial and disgusting employer.
I have however read many reports from the United States Congress, the U.S. State Department, the FBI, the U.S. Justice Department, the U.S. Customs & Boarder Patrol, the Fraternal Order Of Police, over 200 senior Admirals, Commanders and Generals, etc., etc., AND Wikileaks , condemning with malice Hillary Clinton.
For me, the first four reasons why I will NEVER vote for Hillary Clinton are : (1) U.S. Ambassador to Libya J. Christopher Stevens (2) U.S. Foreign Service Information Management Officer Sean Smith (3) CIA contractor Tyrone S. Woods (4) CIA contractor Glen Doherty.
Hillary Clinton was under Duty and Oath Of Office to Protect And Defend. 600 (six-hundred) requests for additional security were sent by the Benghazi Embassy to the U.S. State Department during the 8-month period leading up to the murders. ALL REQUESTS FOR ADDITIONAL SECURITY WERE DENIED.
Regards25/10/2016 #2 Paul Frank GilbertNothing wrong with a woman leader! I would gladly support and follow a strong woman and have done so on many occasions. The issue here has nothing to do with gender. It has to do with the person. Instead of a gender based piece how about taking the time to write a piece about the downside of a HRC presidency? They both have their flaws and the reality is that the surveys and polls that matter most show that we Americans find neither of these candidates acceptable. Lowest approval ratings ... ever. Way too many people voting against someone ... not actually for someone. The real issue here is that some of us have been fooled into thinking we have to vote for one of these folks ... the reality is we do not ... and many of us will not be voting for them. Voting is a right not a duty. Casting a vote simply to choose the lesser of two evils is only doing one thing ... voting for someone.
- 25/10/2016Transparency, and being yourself. No question about one of the candidates being exactly who they are and refusing to "play the game". It's our mess. Let's fix it! Term limits. Financial caps. Full transparency. The Government IS supposed to be what we tell it to be!!!
- 24/10/2016Pres 2016The Lesser of Two Weevils - Master and Commander An epic joke, told by a superbly drunk Captain...
- 24/10/2016Зачем нужна зарядка по утрам? Найдите ответ в газете "Советский спорт": http://www.sovsport.ru/gazeta/article-item/932346
- ProducerHillary’s Internal Poll: She Crashes to 12% Favorable, Losing 19-77% Nationally (Video)The Voice of Reason writes:Some of you may remember a post I did back in August titled, DNC Insider Says Clinton Being Pounded in the Polls – Don’t Believe the Mainstream Media! In that post, thanks to an interview with a member of Nate Silver’s...
Comments23/10/2016 #1 Albert GibelWhen you remove the 10% ardent Democrats that Bill Clinton said would never vote for Hillary plus the +-17% of Bernie Sanders supporters that have already switched to Republican, Hillary Clinton cannot win (except through voter fraud).
Hillary never had the votes in 2008 and she doesn't have the votes now!
- ProducerMark Zuckerberg Just Betrayed Hillary; Is This the True Reason Why... (Video)The Voice of Reason writes:Facebook has done some pretty bad stuff this last year. They spent a lot of money and personal resources to help Hillary Clinton out during the election, but not any more says CEO and Founder Mark Zuckerberg! After the...
- ProducerReports of Active U.S. Military Drilling for “Authoritarian Rule of Law” (Martial Law)The Voice of Reason writes:The times we are living in now, are no doubt some of the most volatile times in human history, and what makes the rising tensions so much more dangerous now than in previous times throughout human history, is our level...
- 22/10/2016A sign of the times?1 in 4 millennials rather have meteor hit earth than see Clinton or Trump in officewww.wcvb.com Nearly a quarter of Americans ages 18 to 35 would rather see a giant meteor strike the Earth than see either Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump in the White House, according to the new UMass Lowell/Odyssey Millennials...
Comments24/10/2016 #4 Paul Frank GilbertSMOD 2016!!! Perhaps by 2020 we will be awake enough that if our government and the real powers that be try to force another group of idiots on us we will simply say NO! But until politics is cleaned up with term limits, spending controls, full transparency and accountability ... what good person would want to spend 4 years in a den of thieves, liars and worse? This is our mess, we need to clean it up or by all means bring on the Sweet Meteor of Death :) Although I think a revolution of minds would be more sensible!!
- Richard Branson Recalls 'Bizarre' Lunch With Revenge-Obsessed Trump | Huffington Postwww.huffingtonpost.com The Virgin founder is the latest billionaire to trash the Republican...
- 22/10/2016"You know I’m automatically attracted to handsome — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star they let you do it. You can do anything."Sex Assault, Reverse Donald Trump-Style - Nicole Chardenetwww.nicolechardenet.com So you think the exchanges between Donald Trump and Billy Bush were just 'locker room talk'? What if the Trump-Bush exchange had gone down like...
- 20/10/2016While stitching a cut on the hand of a 75 year old farmer, the doctor struck up a conversation with the old man. Eventually the topic got around to Donald Trump and his role as the Republican Nominee for President. The old farmer said, " Well, as I see it, Donald Trump is like a 'Post Tortoise'.'' Not being familiar with the term, the doctor asked him what a 'post tortoise' was. The old farmer said, "When you're driving down a country road and you come across a fence post with a tortoise balanced on top, that's a post tortoise." The old farmer saw the puzzled look on the doctor's face so he continued to explain. "You know he didn't get up there by himself, he doesn't belong up there, he doesn't know what to do while he's up there, he's elevated beyond his ability to function, and you just wonder what kind of dumb ass put him up there to begin with."
Comments20/10/2016 #6 Albert Gibel"...But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security..." [Declaration Of Independence]
WE DIDN'T DISQUALIFY HILLARY CLINTON TO BE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. THE FACTS OF HER LIFE AND CAREER DISQUALIFY HER.20/10/2016 #4 Tony BrandstetterFunny Mark, I just got back from a talk about animals with grade school kids in fact we talked abut turtles and how the shell is comprised of 60 bones, wow.
As far as Trump getting as far as he did I think it is a statement from the American people and being tired of career politicians and if you think of it, a turtle could have run for president and if it sounded confident he may have ended up on the ballot.
- ProducerU.N. Soldier Says They Will Soon Occupy America: “Going Door-to-Door Taking Guns…” (Videos)The Voice of Reason at The Last Great Stand writes:My fellow patriots, do you realize that from the time of this writing, there are only 18 days left until the day we cast our ballots (however meaningless they may be) for the next President of the...
Comments23/10/2016 #13 Brian McKenzie#12 i have more access to heavy equipment here, the kind I could never legally garner in the US. When shit comes to shove, I am prepared to fire all I got, all I can get and all that I can direct. I am bored with the prep already, these little proxy war farcuses are so damned predictable.23/10/2016 #9 Brian McKenzieThere are 3 divisions of Russian Spetznas on US soil. Colorado, Georgia, Florida. They are there with full air components to support their Hind and Hip operations. As of 2012, when I was last in the US - their full component number was 5000. Believe as you wish, but your only guarantee is the media will lie to you.23/10/2016 #6 Brian McKenzieI have been ringing this bell since I saw it in 2004/5 - while deployed to middle of nowhere Crapistan, where I was shown the US documents from my Russian embeds. Nobody notices, nobody cares, I am quite content to watch it all burn next to a fresh stack of newly minted, "F*ck, I F*cking Told You So" Memos.22/10/2016 #3 Voice Of ReasonI think I'm up to around 2,,000 pages for that matter too. Stop writing, start reading. Then come talk to me. Might I suggest beginning with U.S. Army Manual FM 3-19.40 Internment Camp/Resettlement Operations & U.S. Army Civilian Inmate Labor Program. That's a few hundred pages, but should give you nightmares.22/10/2016 #2 Voice Of ReasonI provide links to government docs directly from the White House, Congress, the UN, US Federal Code, and the Military in my work. You don't have 1/10th the rights you think you have... but you have to read more than a headline and have a witty comment to learn any of it. There's nothing "conspiratorial" about already passed legislation. They've done it right under the people's noses.... and uh... NEWS FLASH: They could care less about the Constitution.
- ProducerThis Video Guarantees a Trump Win Even With Hillary’s Fraud Machine (Videos)Writing for Before it's News, the Voice of Reason writes: The information and the evidence contained within this post, if it goes viral to people still supporting Hillary, will show just about any...
- ProducerHillary Walks Out on Press Conference When Asked about Undercover Fraud (Videos)The Voice of Reason Writes:For anyone who has heard about, but not yet had a chance to learn the details about the undercover operation produced by James O’Keeffe’s Project Veritas about the inner workings of the Democrat Party, you’re in luck....
Comments22/10/2016 #4 John Vaughan#3 Love your stats @Albert Gibel - They're always creative, tho rarely justified by any credible fact checking.
I strongly support Bernie's suit against DNC, as I support the numerous lawsuits against GOP for attempting to implement voter repression across the US.
I'm also delighted to admit that Bernie's candidacy successfully moved Hillary's policies to the populist progressive left, just as Trump's candidacy has pretty well turned the GOP into a hot mess.
Your imaginative pseudo stats (source: Breitbart ... or Info Wars?) don't reflect what I've run into out in the field, or - as we like to say - 'reality'.
Life here in the cave is tolerable. We've got access to credible information and research tools. You should try it.
Cheers22/10/2016 #3 Albert Gibel#2 Dear Mr. John Vaughan , What...?
Do you live in a cave...?
Bernie Sanders QUIT the democratic party before the DNC convention was even over...!
All (3) subsequent appearances by Non-Democrat Bernie Sanders have been paid endorsements.
In plain english, Bernie Sold Out...!
Were you hibernating in your cave during the month that this made headlines (everyday)?
This is why Hillary Clinton remains under FBI investigation for voter fraud - the 2016 Primary Elections is where Hillary Clinton and the DNC committed "voter fraud" against Bernie Sanders.
I'll bet you also didn't hear that +-17% to as high as 44% of Bernie Sanders supporters have already switched sides and or chosen not to vote. The minimum side-switching is 17% of his base.
You wanna know something even more f*cked-up than that, Bernie Sanders has at least (1) pending lawsuit against the DNC and Hillary Clinton for voter fraud. And, he is named as a plaintiff in the Class Action Lawsuit filed shortly after the DNC Wikileaks dump.
It would seem that Bernie Sanders has figured out how to butter his bread on both sides while lying to everybody about it...
Regards.22/10/2016 #2 John Vaughan#1 "Just ask Bernie Sanders..." sez @Albert Gibel
As an avid and strong Bernie supporter, I've wanted to ask him a number of questions .... But he's kinda busy right now campaigning vigorously - and sincerely (unlike ANY of Donald's primary opponents) - for Hillary.
Maybe after the election, tho.
- U.N. Says They Will Soon Occupy America: “Going Door-to-Door Taking Guns..." - http://buff.ly/2elXIt1 #government #globalist #un
Comments22/10/2016 #2 Voice Of ReasonActually, that sounds like contempt prior to investigation. I have over 1,600 pages of official government docs snd virtually all of it comes from the official websites of The White House, U.S. Congress, U.S. Army, the United Nations, The Official United States Federal Code, or Freedom of Information Act Requests, and wherever possible, I provide links to download the official documents for yourself.. Well thought out response though.
- Trump’s rhetoric excites ‘Christian soldier’ for civil war: ‘Your skin color will be your uniform’www.rawstory.com
- 21/10/2016Refusal to admit that there are problems with the voting process in the US and "leaders" telling us that we should not even talk about it are leadership failures of a significant magnitude. It IS the job of our government to answer these charges with facts and with real engagement. Anything else widens the lack of trust and continues the downward spiral that has become our political circus. There is NO one to blame but yourselves when you cannot and do not deal with these challenges transparently and with purpose!
- 21/10/2016GOP senators aren’t happy that John McCain was probably caught telling the truththinkprogress.org Dude, you weren’t supposed to say that out...
- 21/10/2016Heidi is on her gap year and is currently in Barcelona. Here is why she is voting for Trump, opps, Hillary....RE: WHY I'M VOTING FOR DONALD TRUMP ♡ HELLO I LOVE YOU ♡ a response to donald trump's tape from last week, casey neistat's video "who i'm voting for president," the videos on youtube i've seen...
- Producer20/10/2016My Fair Share of Stuff“If you drive a car, I'll tax the street, If you try to sit, I'll tax your seat. If you get too cold I'll tax the heat, If you take a walk, I'll tax your feet.” George Harrison, Beatle Life is not fair. We think of fairness as some...
- Producer07/10/2016Why Did beBee Delete This Article - Because One Bee Found The Truth Offensive - We Must Change...With more than 2,000 Views, more than a dozen Relevants and more than a dozen Comments, one Bee found the following TRUTH offensive. That Bee then anonymously complained and had it deleted without ever notifying the author. We Must Change...America...
Comments20/10/2016 #4 Paul Frank GilbertI think this probably belongs in the Political Hive or some other Hive ... I agree it does not fit into the IT Hive. I have not spent much time here but why bother to create specific Hives .... if we simply post whatever we feel like where ever we feel like? I think this would NOT be deleted in the Political Hive or a General Hive etc.?20/10/2016 #3 Josh LeBlanc-ShulmanAlbert, your thoughts and opinions are valid and very interesting. I think there are a lot of people who would enjoy reading them. Would you perhaps consider elaborating for us further how your articles relate to the Hives that you are posting them in? I'm sure that the more you do so, the more people will engage. We are sometimes a confused bunch and need a bit more information.