- Producer07/12/2016Before She Was Famous: Cyndi Lauper Fronting Blue AngelBefore she went solo, Lauper fronted the band "Blue Angel," releasing one album in 1980. Here she is performing "I Had a Love," displaying the raw power of her unmistakable vocals.Tune in tomorrow for another installment of "Give it a Spin," where I...
- 06/12/2016Lady Gaga - The Edge Of Glory Buy Now: http://glnk.it/58 LADY GAGA / JOANNE NEW ALBUM / OUT NOW iTunes: http://smarturl.it/Joanne Apple Music: http://smarturl.it/Joanne.ap Spotify:...
- 02/12/2016EL MEJOR DISCO DE CULTO DE LA ARGENTINA!!LA DOBLEGOTA 1 FULL ÁLBUM EL EXILIO UNIVERSAL 1-Acción & Aventura 00:00 2-Thompson 5:40 3-Un Tiro (dame)9:46 4-Luis Baqueta 14:18 5-Chico de la Luna 18:53 6-Demolición 23:17 7-Kandinsky 27:34 8-Linda...
- 01/12/2016THROWBACKRick Astley - Never gonna give you up LIVE - YOUFEST 2012 RICK ASTLEY 'NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP' @ YOUFEST 2012 (Madrid) El pasado 28 y 29 de septiembre de 2012, YouFest reunió por primera vez en la historia a las...
- 30/11/2016Después de un día movido, llega momento de relax. Os comparto un Tema Que tiene Mucho. Su Cantante con obesidad mórbida, compuso esta canción cuando sabía que moría. El sentimiento que hay detrás de esta canción es especial. Os la dejo subtitulada. Disfrutadla.Somewhere Over The Rainbow - Israel Kamakawiwo Ole - (subtitulada en español) Somewhere Over The Rainbow - Israel Kamakawiwo Ole - (Letra Traducida) EN ALGÚN LUGAR SOBRE EL ARCOÍRIS MUY ALTO Y LOS SUEÑOS QUE HAS SOÑADO ALGUNA VEZ EN...
Comments30/11/2016 #4 Jorge Carballo Pérez#1 Me alegro Preston, para mí es un temazo. Fijate @María Paz Hueso Luque es curioso como cada uno siente las cosas, a mí me transmite Paz ( jajajajaja ) , ahora en serio, me transmite tranquilidad, sensación de que todo está bien, trabajo cumplido, me explico?
- Producer26/11/2016La importancia de la comunicación verbal en la MúsicaNormalmente, cuando logramos dominar nuestro lenguaje, hablamos casi sin pensarlo y de manera automatizada, pero no siempre fue así. Desde pequeños, escuchamos nuestro idioma español sin poder entenderlo o hablarlo, apenas balbuseabamos algunas...
- Justin Bieber's hit, 'Beauty and a Beat' on it.'Beauty and a Beat' (Justin Bieber) - STYLOPHONE 2 - World Exclusive!bit.ly In a world exclusive, The Brett Domino Trio unveil the Stylophone S2, and perform Justin Bieber's hit, 'Beauty and a Beat' on it. iTunes download link:...
- This newsreel footage of "boffin" Peter Zinovieff gives a bit of insight into how difficult it was to create electronic music in the 1960s.Computer Orchestra (1968)bit.ly No title - Computer composes music. Putney, London. M/S Peter Zinovieff walking to shed at bottom of garden and going inside. Interior shots showing shed...
- The Mellotron is an electro-mechanical, polyphonic tape replay keyboard originally developed and built in Birmingham, England, in 1963.The Mellotron (1965)bit.ly The personalities Eric Robinson and David Nixon introduce us to the musical instrument the Mellotron, London. Various shots of large country garden. L/S of...
- 16/09/2015Pienso que con tanta guerra en el mundo el mensaje de esta cansion deberia llegar nuevamente a todo el mundoUSA for Africa - We are the World 25.6.2009 - Michael Jackson died 50 years old.... great singer in the past, "broken soul" in the present... USA for Africa just cool to do that and good...
- 09/07/2015The Smashing Pumpkins - Today Official video for Smashing Pumpkins song "Today" from the album Siamese Dream. Buy It Here: http://smarturl.it/645khi Corgan said that the plot of the...
Comments23/11/2016 #5 Javier beBeeToday is the greatest
Day I've ever known
Can't live for tomorrow,
Tomorrow's much too long
I'll burn my eyes out
Before I get out
I wanted more
Than life could ever grant me
Bored by the chore
Of saving face
Today is the greatest
Day I've never known
Can't wait for tomorrow
I might not have that long
I'll tear my heart out
Before I get out
Pink ribbon scars
That never forget
I tried so hard
To cleanse these regrets
My angel wings
Were bruised and restrained
My belly stings
The greatest day
I want to turn you on
I want to turn you on
I want to turn you on
I want to turn you
Today is the greatest
Today is the greatest day
Today is the greatest day
That I have ever really known23/11/2016 #4 Max J. Carter#1 I am always writing, anyone following me has hard time keeping up with all I produce day to day. The music definitely keeps it crankin' when I crank it to 11.
When I think of the lyric "Today is the greatest."
I can;t help feeling guilty for not using it as a daily mantra.
- Producer21/11/2016Capodanno La Capannina di Franceschi ForteCapodanno Capannina di Franceschi Forte dei Marmi Capodanno 2017 nella regina delle discoteche in Versilia.Per informazioni e prenotazioni di questa e di tutte le serate firmate La Capannina:347.477.477.2 (risponde Luca) anche via SMS o...
- 18/11/2016Armed with only a jamstik+, a Macbook, Ableton Live and a microphone, you can create some amazing music"Can't Feel My Face" by The Weeknd | New Cover Video Made with Jamstik+, Ableton Live & MacBook Pro Armed with only a jamstik+, a Macbook, Ableton Live and a microphone, you can create some amazing music. All of the instrumental music in this cover of,...
- Producer17/11/2016Music - The Strongest form of Magic!What is it about Music which attracts us towards it? Why do we listne to Music?What is Music? If one goes by definition Music is an art of sound in time that expresses ideas and emotions in...
Comments24/11/2016 #18 Sushmita Thakare Jain#17 @Dean Owen Thank you for stopping by and sharing your views appreciate it! I love lyric of the song too dear especially the one which are mentioned above yeah there are classics which have their own charm :) loved the post it's idea we all have the connection in some way or the other.23/11/2016 #17 Dean OwenMusic provides a soundtrack to our lives. For me, music is like a post it. Each memory has post its' attached. Some are photos, some are songs, some are words. Either of these can trigger the memory. But I used to love the lyric too. They had meaning. These days I don't even understand the lyric. "The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls"- Simon & Garfunkel20/11/2016 #16 Sushmita Thakare Jain#13 Yeah @Suzanne Music is the universal language we all know, this connection like you said does not undersatnd labels I never connect to a song or a piece because of the artist or brand or a band it's the Music they present and share with us helps us connect. Thank you for stopping by and sharing your views appreciate it!20/11/2016 #15 Sushmita Thakare Jain#12 It's my pleasure @Sara Jacobovici to write about Music...it's something which is so close to our hearts hence tried and summarised what I could say or share about it, I'm glad you liked the post dear it means a lot and feels nice when your words are appreciated. Thank you for sharing your views I express my gratitude 😊☺19/11/2016 #12 Sara JacoboviciThank you @Sushmita Thakare Jain for writing about a topic close to my heart. I grew up with music and knew that music would be part of my life always. So you can imagine how I felt when I discovered the field of Music Therapy back in 1981! I am happy to say that I have had the good fortune to practice as a therapist since. I'm glad you mentioned Daniel Levitin. Both his books, This Is Your Brain On Music and The World in Six Songs are must reads. As I went through the music you posted, it reminded me of how I ask some of the individuals I work with to create their autobiography through music; to identify the music that was significant from as far back as they can remember and to move chronologically through their life. The music time lines that the individuals have created have been tremendous. Thanks again for your post Sushmita.19/11/2016 #11 Chas Wyatt"There's music in the sighing of a reed;
There's music in the gushing of a rill;
There's music in all things, if men had ears:
Their earth is but an echo of the spheres."
"Music, when soft voices die,
Vibrates in the memory —
~Percy Bysshe Shelley.
"Music—the rich mastery of the gloomier emotions of our nature; Music—that seems to use the ears as a conductor to the heart, and teaches us more distinctly than any abstract philosophy can do, how mysteriously intimate is the union between soul and body—has to a great extent shared that honour; for Music and Poetry have been, and still are, always to continue inseparably, indissolubly allied..." ~Frederick Hinde, "Poetry", a lecture delivered in London on the evening of April 8, 1858.19/11/2016 #9 Ken BoddieMusic definitely impacts our daily lives, Sushmita, and can instantly bring back forgotten memories. As you say, music can be fully enjoyed without necessarily paying a musical instrument, but, participation in its playing or in singing as a group with harmony, seems to increase the enjoyment greatly, at least for me. I find, however, that I have become more discriminating in my musical tastes with passage of time (i.e. being an old fuddy-duddy and more set in my ways) and less inclined to enjoy being bombarded on radio by the 'flavour of the month'. As I suspect @Randy Keho may have been, however, I was a Beatles fanatic in my earlier years and, in my case, not just "Twist and Shout", but almost anything by Lennon and McCartney, gets the 'crank up the volume' treatment. 🎼 🗣🎙 What say you Mr Guitar Man (@Kevin Pashuk)? 🎸18/11/2016 #5 Randy KehoMusic is food for the soul. I, too, can enjoy a sad song as much as a joyful song.
Sad songs don't get me down, but joyful songs can certainly lift my spirits, no matter what mood I'm in.
When I hear the Beatles' version of "Twist and Shout," the volume immediately jumps to 10 and the spirit is uplifted.
Thanks for a great buzz. @Sushmita Thakare Jain18/11/2016 #3 Allison ObrienExcellent post @Sushmita Thakare Jain! I love how music can sometimes bring back a memory so vividly and clearly that an unexpected rush of intense emotions can take one's breath away. It is a magnificent and powerful energy that can be beautifully delicate, soothing and comforting. It can also bring about or intensify feelings of; excitement, happiness, gratitude, sadness, pride, determination, panic, heartache, loneliness, patriotism and anger. Music can tell a story without words and express thoughts that sometimes can not be conveyed by words alone. Music can inspire hope when all was believed to be lost. It is one of life's most precious and awe-inspiring gifts. I have a deep respect and admiration for music and I could not begin to imagine life without it!
- 17/11/2016This 808 documentary featuring Rick Rubin, Pharrell and more looks pretty great!808 (Official Trailer)bit.ly 808, the heart of the beat that changed music. The acclaimed documentary that chronicles the incredible legacy of the TR808 drum machine will be exclusively...
- Producer16/11/2016Disco Herencia"HERENCIA" el primer disco de José Reig y Rafa Aparici. Una fusión de diferentes estilos musicales. Espero os...
- 15/11/2016The iPad is a Swiss Army knife for producers!How to make music on your iPad: The best synths, drum machines and morewww.factmag.com You don't need a big set-up to make big tracks. In 2016, you can create great music using just an iPad. Read our comprehensive Make Music...
- 15/11/2016Getz/Gilberto two years on the best seller list!Getz Gilberto And The Rhythms of Brazil | uDiscoverwww.udiscovermusic.com Getz Gilberto has become a jazz classic but when it was recorded no one can have expected it to be so...
- 15/11/2016La Oreja de Van Gogh - Soñaré Music video by La Oreja de Van Gogh performing Soñaré. (C)2015 Sony Music Entertainment España, S.L....
- 13/11/2016Bear In Heaven - Demon (Live on KEXP) http://KEXP.ORG presents Bear In Heaven performing "Demon" live in the KEXP studio. Recorded September 7, 2014. Host: Stevie Zoom Audio Engineer: Julian...