- Producer02/08/2017He wasn’t supposed to get the job...Multiple candidates were interviewing for a sales position. Many were qualified. A few even had the skills, tenacity, and personality. The most qualified person did not get the job. The one who did, didn’t have a good resume, he had never sold...
- 25/08/2016Lifestage closely resembles Snapchat --One big difference, however, is that the platform currently doesn't support textFacebook's new Lifestage app for teens is another Snapchat clonemoney.cnn.com Using Facebook's new app Lifestage is like the opposite of getting carded. You have to be under 21 years of...
Comments03/09/2016 #3 Margaret Aranda, MD, PhD#1 #2 Thank you so much, @Gloria 🐝 🐾 💫 ☕ (Glo) Ochoa for keeping us in the loop with Teens. Great article, objective and portrays how vigilant Parents need to be with the new generation of Tech-savy teens today. A naked man was seen in a teen's graduation pictures, and that made it apparent that parents still need to parent. ;)25/08/2016 #2 Anonymous#1 I dont know why we draw the line between "millennials' and everyone else. I think you find that people are people and they like what they like no matter what generation they are (un)fortunate to be a part of. :) Im not particularly fond of SnapChat but --believe it or not my grandmother is!!! LOL (I think that she would not qualify as a millennial--her words: Pffft...I am who I am dont clump me with all those old' dodgers" LOL
- Producer29/08/2016Caitlin's Wish Young carers awareness presentationhttp://www.slideshare.net/VTaylorAuthor/caitlins-wish-young-carers-awareness This is the SlideShare I created for Young carers awareness day this past January.Please please share it to raise awareness of young carers. With more awareness comes...
Comments02/09/2016 #11 Margaret Aranda, MD, PhD#6 Absolutely thank you @Victoria Lewin! Victoria's Book, Caitlyn's Wish is particularly fond to me. It represents the true life happenings of a child who takes on a Primary Caregiving role to a parent who has a chronic illness or disability. This topic is absolutely dramatic on several counts: pediatrics, psychology, responsibility, parenting, childhood, and so much more.
- 13/08/2016I always tried to be the best mother ever
Sure I failed many times in all kinds of weather
But truth be told
I'll be quite bold
There's nothing better than smelling the toes of my baby.
~For my Daughter
Happy Birthday 2016
~"I love you all the Way to Heaven"
- 13/08/2016There's nothing like a true mother's love for her children
She will feed them first, doing everything to build them.
Let us encourage and love those precious eyes so sweet
Giving them nutrients and fun and filling all of their needs
For nobody knows better than a mother exactly what to do, and when.
~ Dedicated to my Children, from Mom
- Producer28/07/2016Home Sweet Home: The Basement Year 4It didn't take long to settle into our first house. There was so much to explore. We now had a basement and it was partially finished. It even had a pool table that was left by Mrs. Marker's son. It was circa old, but it was in great shape. It...
Comments13/08/2016 #4 Margaret Aranda, MD, PhD#3 @mohammed khalaf: Hi, yes, I see the attachment and it is impossible for me to figure out what to do. I would need to see her, examine her, talk to her own doctor(s). I'm happy to do that if you direct the physician to explain her situation to me in "doctor language." Then, I'll know more. Wishing you and your family well as I keep you all in my prayers. Please do get back to me. I can make the phone call.28/07/2016 #2 Margaret Aranda, MD, PhDYou made me forget myself. I thought I was you for a while, and....I could hear the Beatles, see the albums playing around and around...and you just kept me hanging on....no words left to convey how I feel - the seal of the walls, the little space, your mother waiting up for you all night....dang.