- 24/07/2017Live a no less ordinary life with our two-days workshop on Business Economics And Operational Strategy maximizing productivity & profit reversing Law of Diminishing Marginal Return in short run production with fixed capital.
- Producer17/07/2017Why I DO NOT PAY for apparel samples.When a relationship is started with an offshore factory (or local), one of the few ways for you to gauge a factory's abillity, is to get them to make a counter sample one or two of your styles.Many factories ask for a fee. I have seen and heard of...
- Producer17/07/2017So, how do YOU evaluate an apparel factory from 10 000 kilometers away?? PART 5.Please see my profile page for parts 1-4 of this series, on how to evaluate apparel factories from overseas.This article will focus on YOU.HAVE UP TO DATE, CORRECT, AND COMPLETE INFORMATION FOR COSTING.By now you will be at the stage where the...
- Producer14/07/2017Show your ideas in the best way possible with 3D Product Animation ServicesResearch says that when you show people videos, they would be instantly attracted to your ideas. So, 3D product animation services of JMSD consultants help you create perfect 3D product animation videos and show the best aspects of your...
- Producer10/07/2017So, how do YOU evaluate an apparel factory from 10 000 kilometers away?? PART 4.Parts 1-3: Part 1 Part 2 Part 3The next aspect, which covers a wide range of areas, and is also included in what I have previously discussed, isPROFESSIONALISMSo how do you determine if a factory is professional? First read parts 1-3 of this...
- Producer08/07/2017So, how do YOU evaluate an apparel factory from 10 000 kilometers away?? PART 3.In part 3 of this series, I will talk about a simple tactic, that I am sometimes critisided for. Part 1, Part 2, as well as deadlines, and simple use of English.GIVE A SIMPLE SERIES OF INSTRUCTIONS.This is also an important tool when evaluating a...
- Producer06/07/2017Negotiation and doing business in China. Part 3.Time pressure.Always interesting.Always ensure you have more than sufficient time to deal with your manufacturer. Many a factory owner will know that you are on a business trip and have limited time, and use this to their advantage.They will often...
- Producer06/07/2017So, how do YOU evaluate an apparel factory from 10 000 kilometers away?? PART 2.In my previous article, I covered communication, defining, and a company introduction document. This article can be found here: Part 1In this article, I will discuss the factory evaluations form.THE FACTORY EVALUATION FORMWhen I send the previously...
- Producer05/07/2017Negotiation and doing business in China. Part 2.Wondering through any decent bookshop, in a decent airport, will uncover a dozen books (at least), of Chinese business protocol. They all have one common theme. foreign business people NEED to follow the correct protocol when dealing with the...
- Producer05/07/2017So, how do YOU evaluate an apparel factory from 10 000 kilometers away?? PART 1.Anyone producing offshore faces the same problem. How do you fully evaluate a potential factory in China, or anywhere else, from your office in LA, or anywhere else.Well, you cannot fully evaluate a factory without a visit, but this raises another...
- Producer03/07/2017Negotiating and doing business in China. Part 1.I have decided to publish a post. It will have no real structure, in fact it may seem really unstructured. I am not an author, so I do not really care if there are any grammatical or spelling mistakes.This post and further ones will reflect my...
- 30/06/2017Five steps to protect your factory from ransomware attacks - The Manufacturerwww.themanufacturer.com Ransomware attacks are rising in frequency and manufacturers are a key target for organised crime. What steps can manufacturers take to minimise the...
- 29/06/2017Different types of letters of credit.Letters of credit come in different flavorswww.thebalance.com Several different types of letters of credit can be used depending on your needs. Find out what each one...
- 28/06/2017What do you think ?
Is coal clean ?
By Green.Future @GreenFutureBlogWhat is Clean Coal? | Green Futuregreenfuture.info Clean coal has been a hot topic as of late. Let me take this time to clarify this...
- 15/06/2017नैनं छिन्दन्ति शस्त्राणि नैनं दहति पावकः ।
न चैनं क्लेदयन्त्यापो न शोषयति मारुतः ।।
The soul cannot be destroyed by weapons, fire cannot burn it, water cannot wet it & air cannot dry it - A conscious soul can never be subject to depredation .
POWER OF INDIAN TALENT AND LEADERSHIP ACROSS GLOBE NEED NO SUBSTANTIATION.
#PwC in its recent report suggests, "The confidence of Indian CEOs about their company’s prospects and the kind of new business opportunities we see in India today is a testimonial of pronounced mega-trend".
#ProvedYetAgain. Our Economic Wisdom, inter-alia, unique & exclusive #EconomicBusinessModelAndOperationalStrategy has been recognized by International organisations of Value Management to partner with us while taking forward our mission of #EconomicValueAddition to Asian Countries & emerging economies.
In the pursuit of nation building and economic resiliency, we are poised to create low cost manufacturing hub through operational excellency & efficiency. In the process, we look forward for the support of all in taking forward our mission to help 51 Million SMBs in India (Small & Medium Business houses) that help neutralizing cost of over capacity created by Large industries to the possible extent.
- 12/06/2017#CEOs, #BusinessLeaders -
Desire has no end. Host of benefits & good salary may satisfy employee's need but cannot engage them for value addition maximizing profit.
Our Economic Strategy involves them to engage, allowing them to enjoy their work, critically think out of the box, create & innovate while adding value maximizing profit.
Write to us for white paper on workshop. We are available at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 09/06/201740 percent of companies struggle to fill roles. Highest level since 2007 https://t.co/IGTJ3eovN4
Comments09/06/2017 #3 Friddy Hoegener#1 I think there are a few reasons why this is happening. 1) The hiring process is broken which is why there is such a high demand for recruiters. We have seen this time and time again that candidates get ignored unless there are presented by a recruiter. 2) Company's are struggling to find people with the skills they are looking for. 3) The article is talking about a national average. Local markets can be very different.09/06/2017 #1 Anne 🐝 Thornley-Brown, MBAI find t his very hard to believe. I know of so many people looking for opportunities, from entry level to senior management, and they are not having success. They fill in online applications and never get a response. If companies are having trouble filling positions, this would not be happening.
- 08/06/2017The Manpower Group, a human resources consulting firm, says the gap, which is often defined as the difference in job skills required and the actual skills possessed by employees, is a chasm. Of the more than 42,000 employers the firm surveyed last year, 40 percent said they were having difficulties filling roles, the highest level since 2007.With Innovation, Colleges Fill the Skills Gaphubs.ly Many employers say college graduates often do not have the skills required for a job. Some colleges are working to solve that...
- 08/06/2017ENTREPRENEURSHIP is a roller coaster in itself.
The reason why I chose to remain at the bottom of hill is to work with team creating GOH leading to GVA improving GDP of economic entity.
While lean process is a tool, economic way of thinking is a fundamental necessity for direct participation.
- 07/06/2017Remember Advertising. It's making a comeback. I brought it back this week with an add I created for my new partnership with @Charlene Norman. BTW....If you don't want to read it, that's cool.
- 05/06/2017While #GST is all set to become a reality, reducing tax burden alone will not prove to be a boon.
Our #EconomicStrategy helps -
* Neutralizing macro economic forces, determining market
* Ensure meeting highly competitive environment created through ease
of starting business, start-ups, uniform tax, advance & speedy logistics
and many more.
* Improve operational efficiency of business partners/vendors/3rd
party manufacturing/toll manufacturing, neutralizing impact of
creating level-playing field.
It subsumes many more unseen/ unforeseen / intangible forces...
Because, in retaining gains it helps creating additional value across activities, operation and functions through rational thinking at margin, measuring economic loss while carrying forward the gain and determining opportunity cost, allocating right resources, adopting real-time cost-benefit analysis integrating real time market dynamics.
A STITCH IN TIME SAVES NINE !!! Write to us for white paper on EXCLUSIVE Workshop, Now.... email@example.com
- 05/06/2017What is the Blockchain and Why is it So Important?
- Producer30/05/2017Why Work with Procurement Recruiters?In our recent blog series we explored the talent gap for procurement and supply chain roles. So what advantages does it have to work with a specialized procurement recruiting firm?Supply Chain and Procurement organizations are now a core strategic...
Production & Manufacturing+ 700 buzzes
Both are process to converting inputs into ouputs by applying some operation or process. Both terms are used interchangeably, yet both are different. Difference is the raw material procurement.When raw materials are not procured from outside,the company owns it,after processing operations produce goods/service, then the process is called Production . While manufacturing also includes Design sales marketing, and is a narrow term. Whereas production is a broader term. In this hive you can learn about both.