- Producer19/02/2017HOW YOUR METHODS OF NETWORKING ON LINKEDIN ARE PUSHING YOUR CONNECTIONS FURTHER AWAY FROM YOU (AND HOW TO TURN THIS AROUND)More specifically in the last year and a half, I have noticed some shifts, or perhaps more appropriately, some “major imbalances” occurring on LinkedIn, and I feel that many people are still using some networking strategies that are not only no...
Comments19/02/2017 #1 Jerry FletcherScott,
My clients echo your comments regularly. It all comes down to how people think about networking. Those that approach it from a relational perspective react with horror at the spamming that goes on, which (in my opinion) comes from people that think networking is transactional and can't understand why you object to their approach. Those who really want to connect pay it forward with no expectations of tit for tat rewards.
- Producer26/01/2017Why Temporary Setbacks In Your Career Don't Define You.By all conventional standards, what I'm about to share in this article is definitely not something that would usually be necessary to share publicly, but my hope is that by reading the article, its intended purpose and "greater cause for sharing"...
- 16/01/2017William Arruda on 'Personal Branding for Project Managers'Personal Branding Guru, William Arruda Personal Branding Guru, William Arruda, the founder of Reach Personal Branding delivering a keynote speech ' Personal Branding for Project Managers' in...
- Producer10/01/2017You Are Your Own BrandYou realize that you have been invited for a job interview. You know very well that the other candidates that were also invited best suit to fill in that vacant position, so that’s why they were also shortlisted. You know that you’ve the same...
Comments11/01/2017 #2 Tapiwa Matthew Mutisi@Deb 🐝 Helfrich very well, I am certainly going to put in some very positive work here on beBee. God gave me a gift to write and the Bible says that your gift will make room for you.
I will certainly need your support.
#Personal Branding #Branding #Passion #Gift
- Producer03/01/2017Sir Richard Branson shows that "work and fun come together" - beBeeOutstanding Personal Brand – Sir Richard Branson Sir Richard Branson embraces his personal brand and incorporates it into everything he does. He is a leader brand, and perhaps what is most amazing about Branson and his multitude of Virgin...
Comments12/01/2017 #16 Deb🐝 LangeAnd for years, people have had to find hat gives them energy outside of work. they may not be in a leadership position, but they love initiating things, so at home they are the leader of a charity, or something they love. Today, if the organization is innovative, that very same person can lead something at work, no matter whether in a leadership position or not. This is tapping into the potential of people - this is letting people use their passions at work. This is the future. We are becoming whole people at work and at home. This is being authentic. BeBee is creating the context for people to be more of themselves. thank-you BeBee.12/01/2017 #15 Deb🐝 Langewell said @Javier 🐝 beBee - My work has always included the personal and the professional, but, it is as if it has been undercover! For example, When coaching people in workplaces, I felt like an undercover agent. Some-one may have a challenge with their manager. I find out they also have a problem with their partner in a similar way. We work on understanding the pattern in both the person's personal and professional life. The person may be open about what they are changing at home, but, they may never have to speak about what they are doing wit their manager, yet what they change in their personal life positively affects the relationship with their manager. It has been an artificial split. when something arises so called not related to work, and we have "worked on it" - yet, it has had just as much working on making that relationship better as working on the relationships at work.10/01/2017 #14 Javier 🐝 beBeebeBee includes all the necessary features to create, showcase and share people's personal brands including a professional profile, professional networking, a publishing platform, affinity groups (both personal and professional), live video capability, interactive job postings, advanced communication tools, and a multi-network content-sharing tool04/01/2017 #9 David B. GrinbergThank you, Javier, for sharing more important words of wisdom about personal/professional branding and how beBee makes it blossom. Also, kudos on all of your exemplary work and for finding the time (somehow) to engage with bees and users of other social platforms.
I wish you, your family and the entire beBee family all the very best in 2017. I know beBee will continue to break new ground with more buzz and honey, making 2017 an especially sweet New Year!
Thanks again for all YOU do -- and ditto that for the beBee team.
cc: @Juan Imaz @Matt 🐝 Sweetwood @John White, MBA @Teresa Gezze and everyone else in Madrid and NYC.03/01/2017 #5 Larry Boyer, 🐝 Brand AmbassadorThe entire philosophy of personal branding I work with is about the full person. A fundamental aspect of the Reach 360 Personal Branding Assessment I use is to look at your brand in different areas of your life - work, family, friends, clients. The best brands are the same in all aspects of their lives and so you need to build an integrated brand of professional and personal interests. When you understand this better you can also see how your personal and professional interests over lap more than you might think.03/01/2017 #3 Dean OwenHe invited me to a party once in the mid-eighties after helping somewhat with his hiring of some Japanese flight crews. Was very surprised to be able to meet a lot of acts on the Virgin label, like Kate Bush at the party. I thought he was mad going into the airline business, but he proved us all wrong!03/01/2017 #2 Lisa 🐝 GallagherSuch a great role model @Javier 🐝 beBee, Sir Richard Branson! I have admired this man for a long time. It's apparent you admire him too. I actually thought of him when I saw some of the fun things you incorporate within the company, beBee- passions, fun, laid back atmosphere, professional and hard work. A very good mix!
Comments26/12/2016 #2 Gerald HechtSo true; and humor! That is the secret sauce... I once went to see him with @Dean Owen... remember when he gave that demo? Q: "Who is bigger, Mr. Bigger or Mr. Bigger's baby?"
A: Mr. Bigger's baby --because he was just a little bigger."
Then,with that priceless grin; he began to talk about the "Tibet situation".
He inspires me to strive to fight anger with humor...an entry way to balance and internal/external harmony.
- 08/12/2016"It also helped me realize that after having now spent around three to four years job searching on and off between 2008-2012, and speaking to so many hiring professionals and job seekers actively involved, I actually knew quite a bit about the process of job searching from both sides." @TheJobInnerViewA WONDERFUL MISTAKE: HOW HELPING OTHERS IN THEIR CAREER ACCIDENTALLY LED ME TO CHANGE MY OWN.buff.ly
- 08/12/2016"They didn’t have to pretend to be someone they weren’t or struggle to be the best person in an interview.
They simply led with their natural strengths, versus trying to overcome their weaknesses (or “areas of more challenge,” if you prefer)."How Introverts Can Ace Interviews by Leading With Their Strengthswww.recruiter.com The company isn't hiring you for your charm – it's hiring you for your...
- Producer07/11/2016Why Your Brand's Value Proposition SucksIf you continued past the title of this post, then you’re intrigued or offended. I don’t even know you, but I can say with assurance that value propositions suck. The problem lies in those two words. Proposition sounds too much like proposal, only...
Comments07/11/2016 #9 Hassan Aman aka Buzzilla#6 I totally agree with that, Paul. If you keep emotions, passion and interest of the audience in mind, you will actually influence their decision making more than anything. Quote (thinkwithGoogle) ''Consumers choose the brands that engage them on their passions and interests 42% more often than they do those that simply urge them to buy the product being advertised. As a result, their path to purchase is actually their path to purpose.'' https://www.thinkwithgoogle.com/articles/the-path-to-purpose.html
- "B.Y.O.B." Building Your Own Brand & Career Transition"B.Y.O.B." Building Your Own Brand & Career Transition A little blurb about the journey behind creating "The Job Inner-View" and how I work with clients. "Formally a Career Transition Consultant for the world’s...
- What exactly does PERSONAL (PROFESSIONAL) BRANDING mean? (You may be asking yourself)
Personal Branding, or Professional Branding, is essentially creating a unique brand online through your personal work experience, strengths, accomplishments, career vision, core values, product, services offered, and style.
You: "Scott, that's great, but I'm still unclear what this will look like for me."
Me: "I'm glad you asked!"
I offer these premium services to my personal clients:
•Assessing (your) career focus and goals -helping you optimize the use of your LinkedIn Profile (Top 5 % of industry search in your desired target market) and easily discovered by Recruiters searching for the top talent in your industry.
•Becoming a 'Rockstar' at identifying and communicating your Career Transitional skills, .
•Designing and marketing a powerful Personal Brand through your accomplishments, profile summary, work history, strengths, and skills to attract the career you want.
In addition, I offer these premium services to clients -
• Copies of both my publications • Seminars on Job Searching, LinkedIn, Career Transition, & Personal Branding • 5 Week Strengths Focused Workshop • Guided Visualizations focused on Professional growth • 1:1 Coaching Calls • Mock Interviewing
Please contact me on here with a message, LinkedIn, or visit my site www.thejobinnerview.com for more information about getting started! I do speak some level of Spanish, though certainly not fluent. If you're seriously interested in investing my services, I do offer a free 30 minute strategy call to get a better idea of how to best help you.
- Producer4 Ways to Efficiently Find a Job While You're Working Full Time It’s much easier, and a lot less conventional than one would think. In fact, I typically have most of my clients start off by dedicating only one or two hours of job searching per week. Some people may scoff at the effectiveness of this approach;...