- 06/02/2017IT SAP Solutions LLC Ofrece el mejor entrenamiento SAP ERP en todos los modulos desde tu Planta.
Tel: +52 1 868 163 3472
Web site: www.itsapsolutions.com
Tel.:+52 01 868 163 3472
- 13/01/2017SAP MM/IM functional Consultant
Please send us your Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cell: +52 1 868 163 3472
IT SAP Solutions LLC.
- Producer03/12/2016Before Producing That Video, Ask Yourself These Three QuestionsLike most marketers, you realize that videos can be super powerful. If you haven’t realized that yet, check out these video statistics. But if you already know that the value of one minute of video is equal to 1.8 million words, then before you...
Comments20/01/2017 #14 Tony BrandstetterI found that music has an impact on our memory, for example, if I give you a paragraph to memorize, it may take some time to commit that to memory. However, put that paragraph to music and you will learn it in half the time, how many of us know all the words to our favorite songs? I have incorporated music with my photography to make more of an impact for the viewer. It works well rather than looking at images in a portfolio. Take a look - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=on5fI1hjWVQ09/12/2016 #12 Aleta CurryI've been asking several questions about the ways in which business use videos lately, so this is timely. Love the comments thus far, but I've got a far simpler take on this. I use video because people * don't * read! They don't. I don't know why they don't, but they just don't.
Okay, I've started a response, but it's getting way too long for a comment, so I'll write a response buzz instead. Thanks for making my brain tick, @Greg Williams.07/12/2016 #11 Greg Williams#9 Thanks Harvey for weighing in. Yes!! Video is probably the most powerful way to share your brand with the world, but that also means it is the most powerful way to destroy your brand by not executing correctly or properly strategizing about the message being shared. Good point, thanks for bringing it up.06/12/2016 #9 Harvey LloydWe have started using video as a way to connect with our clients.we are about a year into actual production after 2 years of finding our skill sets. In reading your post along with many others we determined that video is great! But video is also something that can change the face of your brand, in the wrong direction.
Emails, posts and words on a screen are one thing, video engages more senses than just print. When you activate these senses your video should influence them in such a way that its a very narrow outcome. Just because you think something would be nice or cute doesn't necessarily resonate with others where all senses are engaged.
With printed materials, i can imagine or insert the other senses from my own experience. With video, in today's world, the expectation is that video will deliver on all of the senses. Audio, consistent color, presentation and communications are all expected within the delivery envelope.
Welcome @Greg Williams and your post is on point.
- Producer08/01/2017Is LinkedIn broken and is it dirty?Part One of Three: Over the last few months I have had requests for CV’s, Resume’s, together with comprehensive LinkedIn Profiles .. and as with many others in my field I do complete background checks on those who would be clients. ...
Comments08/01/2017 #16 Zacharias Voulgaris 🐝#15 I honestly don't remember a time when Outlook was not a piece of trash. The only time I used it is when I was working for MS (so I didn't have much of a choice). Also, I really don't think there is any real reason why someone would use it. If you want an email provider, there are professional solutions out there, like zoho.com. If you want an email client, there is Mozilla Thunderbird, among others. Why some people still use Outlook is beyond me...08/01/2017 #15 Chas ✌️ Wyatt#4 Satya Nadella is just folllowing along Steve Ballmer's footsteps by adding another lemon to the basket Ballmer started; Let's see- aQuantative, Nokia's handset business, Skype, Fast Search & Transfer ASA (FAST), Vision, Yammer, etc. LI and Microsoft makes perfect sense; Nadella just melded two lemons together- maybe he'll make lemonade. I made the mistake of using Outlook for my email after MarMay screwed-up Yahoo! Outlook is also a piece of trash.08/01/2017 #12 Aurorasa SimaIt´s a numbers game. Dishonest people, fraudulent people, people with ill intentions are part of our society. At a certain size, every platform will attract them.
Nobody can remove them fully from our real lives, and the same is true for social media.
It´s a neverending race. While criminals will find another hole shortly after one is closed, every attempt to make cybercrime impossible comes at the cost of sacrificing convenience and privacy.08/01/2017 #8 Javier 🐝 beBee@Rob McNaughton thanks for this information. beBee will always be expeditious on removing this kind of profiles. You can just report them to email@example.com. We will also have a report / block user option. CC @Federico 🐝 Álvarez San Martín @Adriana Bevacqua García08/01/2017 #7 Lisa JonesGreat article, Rob! Finally, someone will tell it just like it is without any worries of repercussions. LI is broken and dirty. I get a lot of invitations and I would say that 1 out of 10 are fakes or scammers. There must be a sale on Russian brides because I'm getting a run on these lately. Not sure why they want to link up with me...I'm already married. The profanity use on LI is absolutely out of hand. Hang in there, Rob!
- 03/01/2017Are you currently having SAP related issues? Do not put up with it much longer. Send me an inbox & let me help you to find a solution that best fits your needs. As a matter of fact I have helped more than a dozen companies see their processes stream-lined after I helped them out. Please remember that I am an SAP Consultant & my job is to design solutions that help you out to succeed!
If questions, please do not hesitate in contacting me to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cell: 899 878 495
- 02/01/2017Which class do you belong to?ptl-group.com China is testing a new work permit system that ranks foreigners On November 1st of 2016, the Chinese government introduced a new work permit system that categorizes foreigners into “classes”. Under this system the “Alien Employment Permit” and...
- Producer01/01/2017Marketing Case Study Toyota 18Japanese outstanding superior points, to learn the professionals, and recreate it on our self branding. Modestly, we’ve studied so hard, to catch up the cutting edge, and expanding for entire flourish. Our predecessor left the gifts for next...
- 28/12/2016What is project planning? In this article we’ll share everything you need to know about project planning. It’s our ultimate guide to starting your project off right. See and download a step-by-step guide to everything you need to know when planning projects for yourself or your team.The Ultimate Guide to Project Planning - ProjectManager.comwww.projectmanager.com What is project planning? See a step-by-step guide to everything you need to know when planning projects for yourself or your...
- Producer19/12/2016Is your construction project ready for the holidays?It’s that time of the year again. All too soon we have reached the end of another year. Many contractors close down over the holidays and staff will be eagerly anticipating their own holidays. Time to spend with their families. Time to get away from...
- Producer16/12/2016Managing a development vendor? Be involved!After briefing a project to developers, you might feel relieved thinking that you can leave it in the hands of the development team and wait for results, or at most only need to check-in every couple of weeks. This could not be any further from the...
Comments17/12/2016 #2 Thomas Smart#1 Sounds like you were following the main rule of Solution Architecture: document everything clearly and before any development is done. This helps with communication, as well as setting expectations clearly. The approach with a larger project is no different, just more writing, researching and planning.17/12/2016 #1 Pamela 🐝 WilliamsI delved into development management in my last position as we migrated an Excel based metrics program into a BI software. I learned quickly how easily communication can break down, especially when English (my native tongue) is not the native language of the developer. I began keeping a 'Diary' for each step of the process and even wrote and mapped exactly what I was trying to achieve. These diaries were a huge help to the developer and when I moved on I was able to pass the diaries on to the program's support team. What was great was when my vision was so straight forward, the developer and I could walk through the plan together and modify and sometimes it helped him come up with some unique solutions. I won't say I would want to handle a large project but it was definitely fun watching my vision come to life.
- 15/12/2016From PMI President and CEO Mark A. Langley: "Executives must take charge and ensure that benefits are identified, monitored, and sustained for each and every project in their portfolio".
Free Download below: "2016 Thought Leadership Series - Creating Lasting Value: Benefits Realization Management".Sharing Responsibility for Benefits Realizationwww.linkedin.com As illustrated in my last two LinkedIn Pulse posts, PMI devoted its 2016 research to investigating the challenge of benefits realization management. This research has culminated in our 2016...
- Producer15/12/20166 Time Management Laws to always keep in mindPareto's Principle20% of our activity produces 80% of our resultsIt means to separate the essential from the accessory in the company's core business. And follow these 3 simple rules: prioritize, say no and delegate non-essential tasksCarson's...
Comments21/12/2016 #6 Aleta CurryGreat suggestions, @Stephane, but I just want to add a codicil to Laborit's Rule: I used to ALWAYS start with the most difficult project until a supervisor told me to do quick and easy tasks first, rather than time-consuming ones, because then at the end of the day at least you will have completed *something*, or perhaps a few things.
I think her advice is worth noting for people who are evaluated on how much they produce and/or how many tasks they complete, and for busy execs with long To Do lists.
On the other hand, if it's simply a matter of the distasteful and it's not time-sensitive (like making a phone call you know is going to be uncomfortable or unpleasant) then I do it your way: bad stuff first and get it off my plate and out of my mind!21/12/2016 #5 Mohammed SultanLife is a juggling act and the most important balls to juggle are work and family.If you are able to separate them in two separate tracks,I think you will be able to juggle any more balls.It's also insecure trying to influence something and at the end you discover that you you didn't influence anything because you are bound by time and also was not able to separate your tasks.You need focus whether you are going to prioritize your schedule or are going to schedule your priorities.You have to learn the rules of juggling your tasks to be on the 20% side otherwise you will finish up with no ball in your hand as all the balls will fall on your head.16/12/2016 #3 Preston Vander VenThese are all great. I wanted to add two more that are not law or principles yet great guidelines to time management.
#1 - "Reward your Spouse for Their Sacrifices."
Once today is gone, we can not get it back. If you are now, or soon wanting to become an Entrepreneur time becomes so much more precious. This is why you much master Time Management. So you must always schedule time for family, and friends. The most important of these is your Spouse or Significant other.
#2 - "Your Physical Health is Vital"
Exercise is Vital. If you don’t do it, you will not have any energy. So you need to schedule a routine time everyday for time. This is also the only time that I suggest multi-tasking. Multitasking is not efficient and lessons the IQ. One can not fully concentrate on what they are doing. Yet, when you are exercising this is the perfect time to listen to audios, and turn your walking or strength session into a learning or motivation session. I like to listen to my audios my on my machine at home or walking outside.15/12/2016 #1 Praveen Raj GullepalliExcellent suggestions dear Stephane! And very appropriate too, coming from a connoisseur of exquisite time-pieces! And very interesting visual there! The endless Golden Spiral of Time!:) Here's something else to keep Time! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL3AgkwbYgo
- Producer08/12/2016How To Take Work Criticism Like a ProDIDN’T GET THE REPORT YOU WERE HOPING FOR? HOW TO MAKE THAT WORK FOR YOU: 1. Take a breath. Human Nature typically responds to criticism with gloves on. You might fight back and make yourself look unappreciative, disrespectful and prideful, or you...
Comments11/12/2016 #2 Erroll -EL- WarnerTaking criticism like a pro goes back to Human Resources. They should have instituted a proper training program focusing on ethics and moral in the work place. That course of training will instruct associates that a difference of opinion should not be viewed as a hostile act. Criticism and feedback should be welcome in any business environment. When people react negatively to criticism and feedback there could be the existence of micro management. Micro management is considered the evil of all business operations.
- Producer29/11/2016Dynamic Engineering TeamsMany businesses (old and new) have a very hierarchical approach to in-house engineering teams following the example of Microsoft and Adobe. This typically leads to teams of followers that are risk-averse, inflexible and difficult to scale. But there...
- Producer28/11/2016The Professional's ProfessionalI was having a conversation the other day with the owner of a recruiting company. We were discussing PMP certification for Project Managers. I don’t have such a certification. It never really came up in all my years of being a Professional...
Comments28/11/2016 #3 Kevin PashukI work in an industry where there are more certifications than one can shake a stick at, and for most of them, the stick has more value. The PMP designation is one that I do give some credibility to based on the level of demonstrated experience and rigor in achieving the certification.
For someone like you who has been doing the role for year, you are in that unfortunate hell of the HR systems... they look for the buzzwords, and unfortunately they can't filter out valid project management experience without some credentials.
Unlike 'engineers' (at least here in my province) and 'doctors', anyone can refer to themselves as a 'project manager', a 'consultant' or even a 'writer'.
The one benefit to the PMP designation is that they are usually administered through a local chapter of the Project Management Institute - which in my experience is an affinity group of professionals that not only put on monthly development sessions, but also track PM work in the region.28/11/2016 #2 Phil FriedmanPhillip > "I have to wonder how the keepers of the certifications became relevant. Who certified them?"
Nobody did. Such organizations, like the classification societies in the marine industry, are private, for-profit companies or at most private non-profit corporations (not to be confused with charitable organizations). They started themselves up. Bartered with some companies some bootstrapping in terms of credibility, and proceded to market themselves. Sort of like a prototype for establishing oneself as an expert or guru or leader on social media. Cheers!28/11/2016 #1 Deb 🐝 HelfrichIn all honesty, you might just be better off bringing that BCC program into existence. It happened in my software, I had 10 years experience before the certifiers got around to seeing a niche to exploit. All of a sudden recruiters would be on these quests for the holy grail, people having been certified for 10 years. Huh? For the most part, being a good communicator I could point out the fallacy and get the veteran recruiters to see that I was someone willing to have a difficult conversation...which is basically the single greatest indicator of a successful consultant or project manager.
If you can have difficult conversations all day long, with people who have no reason to do what you ask of them, and the project keeps moving along; you are a success - certificates be damned. Book knowledge never met a single deliverable.
- Producer22/11/2016Breaking News Investments: The most interesting drone companies for 2017Many new companies have appeared in the world of the drones, the big manufacturers, like DJI and Yuneec, are going to have to make a rethink of their policies because the industry is not only expanding in the models to offer, But also a great growth...
- 18/11/2016Look and think about this picture very carefully, who is the student and who is the teacher? and why did you chose that way?
- 13/11/2016Interesting launch of the updated course on the " Introduction to Business Process Management" Spent a good amount of time using various free modelling tools to develop BPMN 2 Process Models.
- Producer12/11/2016Why should we take construction safety seriously?How safe is your construction project? Have you had a worker die on your project? Have you visited a seriously injured worker in hospital? Maybe you’ve been injured yourself working in construction?...
Comments12/11/2016 #1 Pamela 🐝 WilliamsAnd yet when I insisted construction personnel put a harness on while repairing the roof on a three story building I received eye rolls and disgruntled whispers. I also made the supervisor place someone at the base of the extension ladder the guys were using to get to the roof. "I don't have enough guys here for someone to stand around holding a ladder".
My response: "Hire another guy or do it yourself". He did it himself. Broken bones, brain damage, lifelong back pain due to fractured vertebrae are not a joke!
- 10/11/2016How to extract data from receipts ? - Data Entry India BPOwww.dataentryindiabpo.com Reading information from paper receipts or PDF receipts can be cumbersome technically. Manual data entry is an easier option even bulk data have to be...
- Producer08/11/2016TWO BASIC REASONS TO OUTSOURCE DATA ENTRYData Entry is something that each organization needs to complete with a specific end goal to keep up all records in an efficient way, in them on the web or offline database. All the business exercises did inside and by the firm, require...
- 05/11/2016An Example of a students business process using Bizagi, (very user friendly and easy to use) from the launch of my course "Introduction to Business Process Management"