- ProducerThe Lost Boy.The Museum was still closed. Quiet outside. Lovebirds nesting. Flowers blossoming. A homeless man searching for leftovers. Trash oriented. Long beard. Eyes hidden. So tired. Oh that smell. Clothes dirty. Killing every delightful fragrance at once....
Comments28/03/2017 #11 debasish majumdernice share @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.! enjoyed read. thank you for the share.28/03/2017 #8 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.@Milos Djukic @Laurent Boscherini @Qamar Ali Khan28/03/2017 #2 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#1 good it can only get better ;-) @Pascal Derrien
- 28/03/2017"The Truffle Incident"www.bebee.com It’s 1985; I’m living in Toronto, a culinary and cosmopolitan metropolis. I’m a cook, (Chef de Partie position), at a fine dining French...
- ProducerTRY iT ! beBee Fun Tricks - Five minutes presentation after the elevator pitch!Stephane Metral Metral IOT InnovatorVice-president | Software Co-author | 5500+ network | Human Capital Cloud based Solutions | Advisory Boards On-Demand | BeBee Brand Ambassador5 minutes doesn’t seem like a long time in which to give a...
- 28/03/2017Ever wonder what it takes to be a great conversationalist? (even, or especially, if you're an introvert!)The Secret to Being a Great Conversationalist - Quiet Revolutionwww.quietrev.com Advice on how to become a great conversationalist while mastering the art of steering the conversation. Courage to act is...
- 27/03/2017Perception based distorted opinion about others is merely a stupidity,
The buddha was true psychologist who understood self in serenity,
Can't be like him & focus on ownself?
Then dear psychologist in myself,
Don't observe, judge & comprehend the myth,
Better ask, argue & understand the truth.
Comments28/03/2017 #4 Yogesh Sukal#3 It doesn't make any difference to perception whether you judge it or not because it always will be distorted, if you have about others mind.
But it will not if you have about yourself because you are the only one who know your mind, so it's absolute opinion and the truth.
Cc @Ali Anani @David B. Grinberg @CityVP 🐝 Manjit @Pascal Derrien any thoughts #2
- Producer27/03/2017The Endless Job Hunting Adventure“After viewing your resume, we thought you would be an excellent fit as a neurosurgeon at John Hopkins.” Additional jobs listed include: driving for Lyft, running the counter at a chicken place and being a biologist trainee for a winery. The job...
- ProducerHigh Heel. Reported Missing.She suddenly felt how cold it was. Touching the floor of the plane. Searching for her second shoe. She could not find it. Ashamed she was. Oh my God, in trouble. She moved. Looked everywhere. Little bit nervous. A hand on her elegant shoulders....
Comments27/03/2017 #16 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#15 cannot wait to read your comments on the next episode ;-) @🐝 Fatima G. Williams27/03/2017 #14 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#13 oh yes lovely thought @Kevin Baker27/03/2017 #11 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.you are most welcome @abhishek shah, have a great day.27/03/2017 #10 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#9 mmmm, @Devesh 🐝 Bhatt, who knows, read further as the story develops, I am sure you get all the answers - and more ... thank you!27/03/2017 #9 Devesh 🐝 Bhatt"Good, I am used to be left alone', she played the victim. In this story. "
Is their another story for the same?
Got me very curious as to the observations thereafter and before. It is hard to take a break, just keep reading. Is it a good thing or a bad thing. Dont know until i read something longer.
Enjoyed it thanks.
- Producer26/03/2017The Law of SerendipityLike many others in my life the enormous fanfare and emergence of super gurus of The Law of Attraction and The Secret was underwhelming to say the least. So let's this right you have to make your self a 'vision board' and do a mantra for 90 days...
- Producer26/03/2017Why I love BeBee ?Because Engagement Becomes Enjoyable & Enriching - beBeeAffinity is when your connections told you what they'd like to read. What they know and what their interests are. We see a live example of this from one of the most prolific writers on...
Comments27/03/2017 #53 🐝 Fatima G. Williams#52 Thank you dear @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc. 🤗🐝🤗27/03/2017 #52 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.our sweet queen!27/03/2017 #50 Yogesh SukalThank you @🐝 Fatima G. Williams for the being amazing bee, for your contributions on my content, honey without sharing is not that sweet, it's bees interaction, discussions , knowledge sharing, Q &A makes it sweeter and better.
As I said earlier on one of post,
"bebee is platform to stand for equally evolved brand ".
Buzz on :)27/03/2017 #46 🐝 Fatima G. Williams#36 You always speak your heart out through your words Deb "beBee is like real-life. Fascinatingly complex, full of marvelous souls just waiting for a chance to speak their minds and hearts to their tribe" I echo this quote :)
Just look at the different kinds of people who share their minds and hearts and change the way we look at life. Inspiring indeed !27/03/2017 #43 🐝 Fatima G. Williams#33 Thanks @Ken Boddie I agree there is too much nectar for niche restriction, both in the reading and writing.
Re-sharing this poem I once wrote :)
To read beyond the lines ; To learn beyond our time
To fill our empty cup with honey ; To have an open mind
To kindle our senses ; To explore our abilities
To be on beBee ; Is the Above to me27/03/2017 #37 debasish majumderwonderful buzz @🐝 Fatima G. Williams! yes, sir @Ali Anani is truly the most lustrous star in the beBee platform. very much inspiring and encouraging, and even trigger one to bring out his best in this platform, giving it a true essence of affinity. however, nice insight. enjoyed read. thank you for the share.27/03/2017 #36 Deb 🐝 HelfrichI prefer to remain niche-less myself, @🐝 Fatima G. Williams. One just never knows what sorts of enlightening, intriguing, or thought-provoking content might appear. Or maybe we just get our groove on for a few minutes to get the blood pumping.
beBee is like real-life. Fascinatingly complex, full of marvelous souls just waiting for a chance to speak their minds and hearts to their tribe.
- Producer26/03/2017The Crocodile Tears of Somalia FamineFor all those that don't know the direct cause of the famine in Somalia, is due to #global dimming. So if you're tempted to think that "Blacks in Africa" are backward tribes, incapable of helping themselves & are living off the kind generousity...
Comments27/03/2017 #3 Funmi Ade#1 Wanted to clarify the like I gave your comment. Its honest & reflects what I say in the article. The economy is more important than the millions of lives being lost in the Sahel & will continue to be lost. When did human beings lose sight of what's most important... life ....not money!!27/03/2017 #2 Funmi AdeIf airlines are unprofitable as you say, let's make passengers pay £1 every time the fly towards the problem their flights are causing. It be interesting to know how much travel is pleasure rather than business (for the economy) as you say. For example in Europe, I would be interested how many are opting for Euro tunnel rather than air & how much government intervention to increase rail use would impact in the short term. People care but not enough & if they knew it was mainly the doing of the West, perhaps they'd care a bit more.27/03/2017 #1 Dean OwenCrocodile tears indeed. But many do care tremendously and do act. Blame the media for lack of coverage. Unfortunately taxing the airlines is not an answer. Airlines have historically never been profitable (except for Southwest) and many have survived on govt. subsidies as they are necessary for a functioning economy. Within a decade we may see electric planes. Unfortunately things will likely get worse before they get better as the US has a president that thinks climate change is a hoax.
- 26/03/2017Stephanie Melish is shaping my community in more ways than I can count. Listen to her thoughts on unplugging and getting involved.How to Get More from Your Involvement - 2 Minute Drill - Stephanie Melish I had a really interesting lesson happen to me this past weekend, and that is, when you think about giving up on something because it no longer fulfills...
Comments26/03/2017 #5 Renée 🐝 CormierNice to see you again, Andrew. I love seeing Russia through your eyes. In Canada we have many national and provincial parks. The first time I went camping as an adult, it struck me how compressed we are from living in the city. It is not until you get into the forest and away from everything that you realize how much you were missing.. I love that feeling of everything lifting away. I agree, the best way to really reflect is to give yourself the opportunity to escape from people. Enjoy your Sunday, Andrew. Keep smiling.26/03/2017 #2 🐝 Fatima G. WilliamsThanks for the live buzz @Andrew 🐝 Goldman Nice to see you. A good peek into the environment the people of Russia live in. I guess the parking thing happens almost most parts of the world. First come first serve basis. LOL. Good buzz Are you freezing out there ! How cold is it?
- ProducerFlashback. Clueless Scene.She was sleeping. Most of the passengers were watching a movie. Her mind too. The scenes were preparing for something special. Unique in time. The man that found her high heel shoe, was reading a book. His nose was itching. His hand touched the...
Comments27/03/2017 #30 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#29 wait and read, the movie is running @Kevin Baker26/03/2017 #28 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#26 ohhhh thank you @Chris Guest Certified Prof.Accountant (SA) glad you read the parts so far and the story continues ...26/03/2017 #27 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#25 wow @🐝 Fatima G. Williams that is beautiful. I would say, enjoy it, there will be more!26/03/2017 #26 Chris Guest Certified Prof.Accountant (SA)Have read all 4 parts now...riveting stuff @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc...hope there are many more installment s to go@26/03/2017 #25 🐝 Fatima G. WilliamsSoulful @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc. You have drawn us into the story. I'm reminded of the movie Ghost (1990) Fantasy and thriller. Oh how I loved that movie. Demi Moore's acting was unforgettable.26/03/2017 #24 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#22 you have some hours to stay in the story until the next comes along ;-) please enjoy it more @Yogesh Sukal!!!26/03/2017 #23 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#21 oh yes!26/03/2017 #22 Yogesh SukalSpeechless, give me a moment..
I am still in the story @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.26/03/2017 #20 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.oh yes I will be sure of that!26/03/2017 #18 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#13 mmmm, well said @Mohammed A. Jawad for the love of art26/03/2017 #17 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#16 oh thank you @Joyce Bowen, much appreciated!26/03/2017 #15 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#12 thank you @Darko Lugonja a pleasure to see you here, as always26/03/2017 #14 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#11 yes @Chris Guest Certified Prof.Accountant (SA) absolutely!26/03/2017 #11 Chris Guest Certified Prof.Accountant (SA)Thanks - nice read @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc. to be continued?
- Producer26/03/2017Reconhecer o erro é o primeiro passo para a sabedoriaPor Marisa Fonseca Diniz Quem já não passou por uma situação de estresse e acabou falando o que não devia a alguém? Não tem como negar que muitas vezes erramos com as pessoas que admiramos, sejam elas...
- Producer25/03/2017VINDICTIVE NATURE?Today morning, I rose early Not willingly, but forcibly Owing to the sounds banging on my ear Causing disharmony to my tranquil layer This had engulfed me in deep slumber After day’s long journey I was enjoying recluse without...
Comments25/03/2017 #8 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.a world of wisdom arises in your poem @debasish majumder thank you for this jewel
- Producer25/03/2017Unforgettable FriendHe always stood by me,heart filled with affection as sea.never once did he chance upon the belief,that by ignoring my sorrows he would attain relief.he often filled my being with delight, even an evil foe came to a standstill with fright.sometimes...
Comments25/03/2017 #14 Tausif Mundrawala#8 I have known you since a long time so no doubt you have been a wonderful friend, @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.25/03/2017 #13 Tausif Mundrawala#7 There has never been an instance where you have not appreciated my work, @Joyce 🐝 Bowen. I apologize for not reading all your written work as I know they are wonderful and interactive enough but don't worry I am strategizing to read all as soon as I could. Thank you once again.25/03/2017 #11 Tausif Mundrawala#5 Whenever we are sad we need some rejuvenating force to revive our mood but if a friend opts for a prank or teases us we think that he is trying to degrade us. Instead his intention was to lift our mood and make us happy. You have been a true jeweler who knows the value of written jewels and take pride to get it scrutinized by such an expert. You are always welcome to ask me questions and am delighted to answer them.
I hope that would suffice your question, Sir @Ali Anani25/03/2017 #8 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.goose bumps, hit in the heart, wow!25/03/2017 #5 Ali Ananisometimes he took joy in teasing me,
he knew that a tensed up mood can be unlocked with a banter's key.
THis is a very interesting poem. I picked up the two lines in purpose. May I ask you to explain a little more because the idea here fits very well with the buzz I am currently writing and aim to publish within 48 hrs?
You have very interesting conflicts with humor in this lovely poem @Tausif Mundrawala
- Producer25/03/2017beBee Solves Online Self-Publishing DilemmasI have expressed how much I love beBee in several articles I published in this article as well as on my own blog. I do not mean to praise the platform because I am an ambassador. In fact, it was only after going on vacation twice that I realized...
Comments26/03/2017 #7 Marisa Fonseca DinizYes, beBee works very well and I am living proof of this, my articles have managed to reach more people and nations and with this I have also been more excited to work and write on various subjects. I was already influential on LinkedIn, but I decided to leave the platform due to changes in the rules that did not favor me at all, and worse they started attracting to my profile people who had no ethics and did not respect my points of view.25/03/2017 #1 abhishek shahIndependent bloggers will replace many things, as we are moving through paradigm shift in working conditions. People want to read more independent unbiased articles from across the world. The best way to do it is to provide a great platform. beBee is doing the same feeling the gap.
- 25/03/2017A Weekend of Leisure at Anvaya Coveivankhristravels.com Some days are so hectic that finding a few moments to breathe and slow down seems as elusive as a pin in a haystack. Furthermore, planning for a trip when you have a lot of things going on in your...
- Producer25/03/2017Circles of Compassion Compassion is gentle, inclusive yet so very powered by its infinite expansiveness. Surrounding the self with compassion circles is a duty to your own soul rather than a selfish act . In a world that is apparently getting overtly self obsessed,...
Comments26/03/2017 #11 Savvy Raj#7 Thank you @Tony 🐝 Rossi for your supportive reflections in these waves generated by circles of compassion .
Great to know about your love for water . So here is a link in the flow that might perhaps interest you .
The Sea Knows https://www.bebee.com/producer/@savvy-raj/the-sea-knows25/03/2017 #7 Tony 🐝 RossiSince I love the water so much, I was immediately reminded of ripples on the surface, as Randall pointed out. :-) It's really easy to see on calm waters - the ripples spread far, quickly. But even in tumultuous water, the ripples still happen. In fact, no amount of turmoil is enough to prevent them, it just takes more to over-power the waves. I guess the point is, there's no circumstance in which circles of compassion fall flat - they will always have an impact, even if just a small start.25/03/2017 #5 Randall BurnsThis is great Savvy, the imagery of
"Every compassionate thought that is then spread out will have the strength of its own circles of trust in the boundless infinity of love."
is reminiscent of the ripples flowing away from a pebble dropped into water; such passive effort creating "waves" of influence.
A wonderful description of Karma25/03/2017 #3 Ali AnaniYou captured my attention with the title and this wonderful line "Surrounding the self with compassion circles is a duty to your own soul rather than a selfish act ". Thank you @Savvy Raj.
I have just published a buzz on Listen to the Lesson of Leysen". I think you shall be my next "prey". Shared
- Producer25/03/2017"Zen and the Art of "Bomber" Cleaning"I leave “the line”, the peak of service is over, and the adrenaline is still coursing through my veins. It is loud, the “hum” of the kitchen, pans hitting the stove, oven doors opening and closing, buzzers and timers chiming away, the fryers loud...
Comments25/03/2017 #1 Ken BoddieAfter-service wash and scrub, uniquely described as an enlightening experience. Scouring, rubbing and wiping down those Behemoth Bombers sounds like the Battle of the Somme is replayed every night, Randall. Never will I again complain about doing the washing up ..... until next time I leave my wallet at home, that is. 👨🏻🍳
- ProducerRunning Rivers.That night in the hotel. She slept like a rose. When she woke up - eyes wide open - the sun warmed up the side of the window. Glorious radiation. Gold. A new day. Fragrance of a new adventure. The pillow next to her gone. She searched for it, but...
Comments26/03/2017 #27 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#25 stay there glued in, @🐝 Fatima G. Williams, love to have you around!26/03/2017 #25 🐝 Fatima G. WilliamsLove it @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc. You had me glued in. I could not take my eyes off even for a second. You remind me of Sidney Sheldon. Well Done :)25/03/2017 #24 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#23 wow25/03/2017 #23 Ali AnaniYour buzz and your writing qualified you dear @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc..25/03/2017 #22 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#21 adorable in every way @Ali Anani, huge thank you25/03/2017 #20 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#18 thank you @Tausif Mundrawala, love it that you enjoyed it.25/03/2017 #19 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#17 highly appreciated @Marisa Fonseca Diniz. Thank you.25/03/2017 #18 Tausif MundrawalaThe story which revolved around this running river was excellent. It was fascinating enough when she asks the running river to not hold back as I am holding my emotions and life. Though brief but it said a lot which was hidden in that running river. Wonderfully penned, @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.25/03/2017 #16 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#14 that is what I want your screen to bee, @Dean Owen, yes!!!25/03/2017 #15 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#13 ohhhhhhhhhh thank you @Javier 🐝 beBee, just happen to love this field of golden honey that we are creating together with passion and willpower.25/03/2017 #13 Javier 🐝 beBee@Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc. You are a queen bee ! Many thanks ! Have a great weekend !25/03/2017 #12 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#11 thank you poem king bee @debasish majumder!25/03/2017 #11 debasish majumderlovely share @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.! enjoyed read. thank you for the share.
- 25/03/2017Most of the time individuals and organizations alike are not happy with existing resources and are always asking for more stuff. However a new refreshing take has been provided by Scott Sonenshein in his book Stretch. I loved the chapter which talked about the different strategies to stretch. Here they are with a brief interpretation of each.12 Exercises to Strengthen a Stretch with existing Resourceswww.linkedin.com Most of the time individuals and organizations alike are not happy with existing resources and are always asking for more stuff. However a...