- 10/12/2016Had a nice dinner.. feeling like a bumble Bee tonight
cc: @Pamela L. Williams
- 08/12/2016beBee Irrelevant Group (BIG)beBee Irrelevant Group (BIG) https://www.bebee.com/group/bebee IS THE GROUP AND YOU ARE INVITED TO JOIN. LET'S MAKE THIS THE LARGEST HIVE ON THE
- Producer25/06/2016To All the Bees – Flying fast and freeAh, it’s Saturday morning and I am sitting on my patio as the bright, red cardinals gather ‘round our bird feeders in delight. The balmy Florida morning breeze brushes my unkempt hair as I sip my coffee and indulge in ‘buzz’ after ‘buzz’ on my...
Comments09/10/2016 #80 Anonymous@Deb 🐝 Helfrich - Thank you for your lovely comment - yes, community is "precious" and something I believe we all long for and are finding a new path to it here on beBee. And yes again, amazing what a little "love rippling" can do - so full of heart you are my friend! ❤️
- Producer24/09/2016The Key Philosophical Differences Between beBee Ambassadors and "Influencers" on Other Social NetworksLately, I've been seeing a lot of discussion about beBee Brand Ambassadors and several have called me into those discussions for feedback. In fact, much of this blog has been taken from my responses in the comments on a viral conversation on...
Comments02/10/2016 #81 AnonymousI'm still playing catch up and was on my holidays when this was published, but the points are well made about the differences between ambassador and influencer and the facts about the program, if you really like something you are going to engage and participate in highlighting the product or brand...you only reap what you sow, and the seeds of beBee must be sown far and wide for it to compete and be successful...very well explained @John White, MBA27/09/2016 #76 Franci Eugenia Hoffman#40 @Margaret Aranda, MD, PhD contacted me is taking a break from beBee due to her friend that is extremely ill and other circumstances. Those of you that are close to Mags can reach her on her Twitter account. cc @Pamela L. Williams @Lisa Gallagher @Donna-Luisa Eversley @Ali Anani "@Paul "Pablo" Croubalian @Deb 🐝 Helfrich @debasish majumder26/09/2016 #73 Lisa GallagherThanks for taking the time to write this @John White, MBA, you laid out the facts of the program nicely. We are not influencers and as @Dean Owen noted, we also are not responsible for managing problems people encounter on their posts. Isn't there abuse@beBee.com and support@beBee.com if people have issues? I for one, do not feel I am any better than anyone on this platform and I have much respect for all the bee's I interact with. There are so many wonderfully talented people on beBee and I'm doing today what I've done since I began on this platform- promoting as much as I can because I want to see beBee succeed and it's never been about me. Javier built a great team in Spain first and now with you John, and @Matt Sweetwood working hard in the US to help beBee grow, well I see this as a win/win.. as I said, many great people here, yourself included.25/09/2016 #72 Deb 🐝 Helfrich#71 #70 You both have summed it up nicely - the criteria is sincere effort. The whole point of this platform is the way that it is meant to accommodate each person tailoring their experience. Each ambassador does their own thing and contributes to the ultimate success of the platform in a number of unique ways. The commonality is that you do invest your time in a way that makes others enjoy their beBee experience.25/09/2016 #71 Ali Anani#69 I always believed that money is the reward for doing professionally a job out of the heart. Money is a reward or by-product of devotion and excellence. Focusing on money is not the way. I applaud your comment @Javier beBee View more#69 I always believed that money is the reward for doing professionally a job out of the heart. Money is a reward or by-product of devotion and excellence. Focusing on money is not the way. I applaud your comment @Javier beBee and I am in full support of beBee Close
Comments13/11/2016 #16 CityVP ManjitHeh! Canada continues trend here this week. after CNBC discuss how Americans can emigrate http://www.cnbc.com/2016/11/09/this-is-what-you-need-to-do-to-move-to-canada.html and Snopes confirms that it was worried Americans who crashed the Canadian Immigration website following Donald Trumps victory on Thursday night http://www.snopes.com/canadas-immigration-web-site-crashed-after-2016-election/
- Producer10/11/2016What is beBee?For a few months, I have been using beBee, a social network I love. On a daily basis, I spend quite a lot of time logged in, since it helps me to achieve my corporate goals and I can find there many awesome professional people with whom I can...
- Producer12/10/2016King/Queen for a day!I recently saw a post that talked about the Emperor’s New Clothes. Oh how I love this story. I used to refer to it a lot back in the day. Actually, I still do. Sir/Mam You look marvelous but I think you may want me to tell you that you don’t...
Comments13/10/2016 #14 Harvey Lloyd#13 I hated the events and the subsequent live through that happened. But at my age i am realizing folks like that showed me more about myself than i learned about them. If nothing else i learned how to piss them off from a safe distance. When i read about the characteristics of the various winning and losing positions, they came alive through people. I could see and watch the impact of Win-Lose within groups. Unfortunately i also was able to recognize how i had practiced this process in my own life.
Again i thoroughly enjoyed your read, @Joel Anderson. These tales demonstrate to me that life is a shovel of fertilizer and we need to learn how to plant and grow things in it.13/10/2016 #13 Joel Anderson#12 Thanks for the insights @Harvey Lloyd I will take a look at the books you mention. I remain committed to a life long approach of learning and finding both good and bad examples outside of the personal experience domain. It is always good to keep an open mind and gain and learn from each experience. Nitwit indeed. And yes, with a little understanding of the practice of Win-WIn/Win-Lose or Lose-Win, he remains a poster child of win-lose and all about me-isms. It is kind of like the cast in Monte Python's The Holy grail when confronting these killer rabbits in our lives, back then unfortunately I just didn't have the luxury to "run away." I guess in hindsight, tis and twas "but only a flesh wound." Keep clapping and clopping those coconuts I will and know that I wish only the best to you and all the rest who experience toxic leadership. Why, because as Annie would say, the sun'll come up tomorrow. On that final note and just as an aside, years later one of my folks was having an exceptionally bad day. He worked in an office of 37 other very smart people. As I walked by him, it was obvious that he was distressed. I simply stopped by his desk, asked him what was wrong and then busted out in my best rendition of the song. It was humorous to watch the heads pop up from behind the cubicles and probably more impressive as everyone in that room started singing along with me. Not sure if I did much to solve his angst, but the smile on his face was classic. :)13/10/2016 #12 Harvey Lloyd@Joel Anderson your post was not long but intriguing. Anything that is intriguing has to lay down the groundwork. I must say that during these career episodes it is not funny and to some degree depressing. But forgive me if i laughed at the circumstances with you. You and others who have experienced these events have helped me understand that i am not totally outside of reality when i say, What a nitwit leader!
Disrupted by Dan Lyons is a book i recently read that chronicles your story and many others in this crazy world. It's a entertaining read. Like your story, you keep waiting for the person to say. I woke up and it was all a bad dream. Unfortunately the authors were awake.
I would offer up the discussion Steven Covey or Roger Dawson had in their respective books. The idea of practicing, Win-WIn/Win-Lose or Lose-Win. I would state that the leader you encountered was practicing win-lose. I usually run from these folks. Their theory is that they have to see you lose in order for them to win. When you call them out, they will only make you lose larger.
I found these perspectives to help when engaging new relationships, personal or professional. (Lose-Win is always being the victim.)13/10/2016 #11 Joel Anderson#l Thanks @Pascal Derrien 🐝 "All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. Edmund Burke
It is kind of ironic that I focused so much on this nut cases commitment couch. About a month ago, I bumped into a colleague and his wife at one of the local stores. What were they doing? Looking at couches. It must have sparked something now that I think about it. Since the time of this story, I have annoyed the pea waddens out of my wife. When it has been time to go look at and get another couch I refuse to participate. Get me to go look at chairs recliners, end tables, lamps--I am a more than happy participant. Couches, I have just walked away. She knows why but she keeps trying to tell me it is irrational. Maybe I am superstitious? I think I may just be able to cross over that threshold now. :)
All the best and keep making a difference.13/10/2016 #10 Joel Anderson#7 #8 Aside from the therapeutic nature of this post for me, I think I just may have had one of those moments. Here I am sitting in the dark, drinking my coffee and waiting for the sunrise. Now on my second cup, there is the beginning of early morning nautical twilight on the horizon and I just had a thought. Here i am in the dark, but soon I will be in the fall sunlight. This dude, and others like him rarely see the light around them because the perceive an aura emanating from and around them. They generally don't grab a clue until they are out the door (usually on a bad note.).13/10/2016 #9 Joel Anderson#6 Thanks @Deb 🐝 Helfrich It is unfortunate indeed. We live, we learn, we grow from each experience. Despite it all, all we can do is to endeavor to recognize those who behave this way for who and what they are, and deal with it accordingly. The human dimension of the work place to me is what is the important thing.13/10/2016 #7 Franci Eugenia Hoffman@Joel Anderson, I agree with @Gert Scholtz - no need to shorten this as it is perfect as is. Plus, I can relate to this because I had a manager like this. I was not alone in my feelings he was the manager from hell. Before his meetings we had paperwork and after his meetings, the same and while traveling, the same. I had two managers at one time and he informed me he didn't give a crap about my other manager, he wanted his reports completed. Our reports were never used for the benefit of the company, only for his ego. He thought he had an in with the upper management but found he only had an out, which was out the door. This is a very enjoyable article.13/10/2016 #6 Deb 🐝 HelfrichI wish I didn't have similar experiences, but, alas, I did. But the humor of reading through your time as this guy's court jester was amusing from the remove of hindsight. It just bugs me the very real human toll of people trying to do a good job who are getting derailed by naked emperors.12/10/2016 #1 Kevin PashukIt goes to show you Joel, that everyone serves a useful purpose, even if it is being a great example of a bad example.
I wouldn't be so quick to discard your 'piss and vinegar'... Channeling it for good can be incredibly constructive for an organization. There's a big difference between an effluent agitator (good) and shit disturber (bad).
- Producer28/08/2016So you want to produce a little Honey?There are those on beBee who are so adept at blogging and publishing that this little instructional post may seem a little elementary. But there are many Bees out there who have never written a long post or even a wordy Buzz and this post is...
Comments31/08/2016 #36 Margaret Aranda, MD, PhD#29 @Pamela L. Williams: I mentioned it below but it didn't get noticed...we both wrote on this same topic on the same day! Perhaps, @debasish majumder, boxes of bees were dropped off at two different places on the same day! I wonder how often this happens - and our two articles really don't have overlap - that is statistically significant. So interesting...#22 #26 #25 #23 https://www.bebee.com/producer/@margaret-aranda/sharp-check-in-dr-margaret-aranda-s-newbeez-be-a-bebee-producer31/08/2016 #32 Pamela L. Williams#26 I read about the honey production in India. It does have a very beneficial side; bee populations are growing. If you have heard about Colony Collapse Disorder then you know that most of the world is seeing declines in bee populations. India could become the bee/honey capital of the world :-)30/08/2016 #26 debasish majumderyour lovely insight instigate to ponder an alarming issue being prominent in my country, India, where bees are being dispensed from one region to other region in boxes where they can introduce the business of honey and make sizable profit, keeping the peoples economy at stake who are traditionally engaged in honey exporting business. besides, shifting of honey business by transporting bees are directly affecting the overall agricultural economy of the concern place, as the cross pollination and pollination by bees will be inevitably affect the other agricultural produces. so, i guess, being intoducing by number of do's and don'ts will intimidate the new bees to produce buzzes.
- 08/10/2016After Bee Gees song, we can prepare another videoclip like this one!Do the Honey Bee! It is a fact of nature: Honey bees perform a series of moves known as the waggle dance to let their hive mates know the distance, quality and quantity of a...
- 08/10/2016ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL BEE DOING WELL IN SAVANNAH:Savannah Bee distributors aid growth - Atlanta Business Chroniclewww.bizjournals.com Savannah Bee Co. is the International Company of the Year in the Small size category in the 2016 Governor’s International Awards. This award honors a Georgia-based company engaged in international business with one to 99 employees that is showing...
- 05/10/2016If beBee gave you a t-shirt that said:
on the front and the beBee logo on the back would you wear it out, in more ways than one?www.beBee.com
- Producer04/10/2016From Here to AffinityBeBee is the network of affinity. Sharing interests of whatever kind, personal and professional, makes this platform a pleasure. Here are a few easy suggestions on how to affinitize and increase connection with other Bees. Write away Write a...
Comments07/10/2016 #38 Pamela L. WilliamsMost excellent post Gert. Affinitize! I like that word and it speaks to how we Buzz around the hives and interact with our fellow bees. This provides simple guidance on what is entailed in being part of the community; which is no more than engaging and becoming acquainted with like minded people with whom you share a common bond. It also changes how many view professional engagement, by being personal. I think of the old line "It's not personal, it's business". But, as Meg Ryan said in the movie You've Got Mail,
"Whatever else anything is, it ought to begin by being personal".
- Producer28/09/2016beBee storeHi bees,I am happy to announce that we have a beBee store ! Netta is a hero... is irreplaceable ... and she is IN ORANGE ! :-)She is working hard for getting everything ready ! . Thank you very much ! beBee store is going to be epic with lots...
Comments22/11/2016 #42 Camille Mari#41 @Netta Virtanen your link is working very well, thanks. But the one on Javier post isn't. Same for the Spanish shop by the way. The page from Amazon is empty, maybe they updated the link and it's different from the one on the post, it happened all the time for books.22/11/2016 #41 Netta Virtanen@Camille Mari the UK shop shows that there is stock of the white t-shirts and mugs: https://www.amazon.co.uk/beBee/b/ref=bl_dp_s_web_11447914031?ie=UTF8&node=11447914031&field-lbr_brands_browse-bin=beBee
Once you click the shirt you like, you have to select your size. You can only add the shirt to your cart once you have chosen your size. =)
Let me know if you have any problems and I would be happy to help you.02/10/2016 #33 Ken BoddieGreat news, @Javier beBee! I must have missed this buzz first time round, as it sped on its merry way down 'Wall Street'. 😊
So what about the 'Boys from the Gap', namely:
- South Africa's, @Gert Scholtz;
- Bali's, @Paul Walters;
- Shanghai's, @Dean Owen; and of course
- the shy and timorous wee beastie, Ken Boddie (moi), from the Penal Colony?
Which would be the best outlet for us to purchase our goodies?
- Producer27/09/2016TRUCO en BeBee: Como publicar artículos en menos de un minutoSi algo me apasiona de la informática es poner a prueba mi capacidad de encontrar trucos para facilitarme las cosas. En su día me especialicé en las redes sociales más globales como Face… y Twi… y acabaron aburriéndome y las abandoné. Hace un...
Comments28/10/2016 #15 Javier beBeeEsperamos que no sea un enamoramiento pasajero como Facebook o Twitter. beBee es una red para conectar con personas nuevas, que comparten tus mismos intereses profesionales y personales. Efectivamente cuando copias un artículo te aconsejo que cites la fuente o el original para que no tengas problemas. beBee no se puede hacer responsable de lo que hacen sus millones de usuarios. ¡ Feliz Viernes a todos !29/09/2016 #14 Martín GraffEs un buen post para compartir lo que uno desea, pero por lo general soy de publicar mis propias ideas o lo que creo acerca de algo. No soy de copiar mas que imágenes o algún vídeo. De todas formas son consejos muy útiles, solo que prefiero la originalidad del propio autor. Si bien el defecto es que me limita a publicar mas seguido jejeje. Éxitos y abrazos enormes.28/09/2016 #12 María Paz Hueso LuqueMe parece un gran post, Aitor. Estoy de acuerdo con mis compañeros en que hay que tener claro que tenemos que citar y referenciar la página web o blog de donde hemos sacado la información si no es original: o bien con enlace o bien de forma normalizada con las Normas APA para así hacerlo correctamente.¡Un saludo!28/09/2016 #8 José Luís CasadoJa, ja... buen truco para hacerlo rapidito. Eso sí, imprescindible citar la fuente y deseable poner un link al post original. No solo por ética, sino porque además esa persona acabará detectando esas visitas desde beBee y tarde o temprano vendrá a ver qué es esto ;-) Buen post, @Aitor Díez Fernández
- Producer19/09/2016Step by Step Guide on How to Use the New Live Buzz (Video) Feature on beBee Since the launch of beBee's epic new feature Live Buzz, I've been getting a lot of questions about how to use it. In this post, I will share with you step by step instructions on to do a live buzz and even a few tips of what type of content to go...
Comments24/09/2016 #21 Michele WilliamsTwitter is rumored to sell Vine. Great time to show the world the power of bebee's video feature. Look for Twitter Poll about Vine sale with bebee as an option @MicheleWilliamz or https://twitter.com/MicheleWilliamz/status/779644113662738432 View moreTwitter is rumored to sell Vine. Great time to show the world the power of bebee's video feature. Look for Twitter Poll about Vine sale with bebee as an option @MicheleWilliamz or https://twitter.com/MicheleWilliamz/status/779644113662738432. Close
- Producer20/06/2016Dear LinkedIn: Is My Armpit Bad For Business?(This post has recently caused a stir on LinkedIn. I'd like to share it with my fellow beBee subscribers.) * * * I’ve been posting my essays on...
Comments18/09/2016 #63 Anonymous@Rebecca Brockway, LinkedIn is an advocate of false professional ethic.It is a single-mindedness. This new trend in a way represents a generalization and somehow discrediting the human need for creative self expression, including armpit. Different things represent pleasure for different people. I certainly think that any kind of generalization is not good, if not rather dangerous. I used to say: People are not products. People are much deeper than stereotypes.17/09/2016 #54 Claire Cardwell 🐝#46 I love your profile pic! I am also getting v. close to 50 and recently after yet another LinkedIn post on L.I.O.N.S. I changed my profile pic to one with me sitting with lion cubs! I can not believe that they are not doing something about the people that pose rather revealing selfies.....17/09/2016 #53 Donna-Luisa Eversley@Rebecca Brockway ... where do I start.. Love your arms - and armpits, if I showed mines someone may have a heart attack ( hahaha - kidding on the heart attack!) You sure rock and at any age you will. It is the essence of who you are which shines through your photo. You are enjoying the freedom age now provides and why shouldn't you. Your smile and glow tell the story reflected in your eyes. Sometimes folks are insecure in their own images and self and reflect this on what they see in others. There was a time many years ago, I felt the perfect standard photo was the one to be shared, but threw that thought out when I turned forty... hahaha, now everyone gets to see me. It is sad that some folks won't get to experience the freedom of enjoying a beautiful self - but that's something they need to figure out.
Looking out for your stories, because I'm approaching fifty in a few years and once I'm around the world will need to get ready for me!27/06/2016 #49 Rebecca Brockway#48 In the past, I've had to grab me by the scruff of the neck and give myself a talkin' to: "Rebecca, if you choose to waste your life fretting about your age, believing that you no longer measure up, then it's nobody's loss but your own!" That snapped me out of the doldrums. Nowadays, I prefer to grab the world by its tail! I expect your gorgeous self to do no less, Mamen Delgado!22/06/2016 #48 Mamen DelgadoThere is something about getting older that I love (I am 48 years). I admire people, whatever the gender they are, who are truly happy within themselves and that´s a state that not everyone can reach. And you certainly are there dear @Rebecca Brockway View moreThere is something about getting older that I love (I am 48 years). I admire people, whatever the gender they are, who are truly happy within themselves and that´s a state that not everyone can reach. And you certainly are there dear @Rebecca Brockway, the rest is anecdotal. 😘 Close
- Producer15/09/2016Live Buzz, beBee’s new video streaming toolbeBee has no limits with even more new services at your fingertips! Now you can make live videos with our new streaming tool Live Buzz. Give it a try! Log in to beBee from our new mobile app and share whatever you fancy with your hives: whether...
Comments11/11/2016 #26 Teresa Gezze#23 Hey @Don Kerr Here is the iOS app: https://itunes.apple.com/es/app/bebee-affinity-networking/id975185842?l=en&mt=8
If anybody need the Android app get it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bebee.android.hive&hl=en
You should probably give that game a whirl tho. Might be fun =P09/10/2016 #22 Lisa GallagherAnd if someone doesn't care to have the video on themselves, they can turn the rear facing camera on immediately to video anything they find interesting. Its fun, and I'm enjoying seeing others, hearing voices along with a variety of places etc...people are sharing from many places. Live cooking has been done too, @Hugo Chinchilla just made a tasty looking dish Friday!
- Producer13/09/2016Welcome to "Bee Social" HiveTo"beBee" or To beBee ...that is the question?Well friends, I'm sure by now you may have heard about a new social media platform called beBee. This social media site originates from Spain and has buzzed its way to the Top of my social media listing....
Comments13/09/2016 #6 Donna-Luisa EversleyHi Friends, here is my second post for this very 'Bee Social' Hive, the links to join are all within. This will be a few days of 'Bee Social' awareness and fun, hope you enjoy at your comfort :-)! @Phil Friedman View moreHi Friends, here is my second post for this very 'Bee Social' Hive, the links to join are all within. This will be a few days of 'Bee Social' awareness and fun, hope you enjoy at your comfort :-)! @Phil Friedman @Phillip Hubbell @Jim Murray @Jim Cody @John White, MBA @Fatima Williams @Chas Wyatt Ben @Ben Pinto @Renée Cormier @Javier beBee @Juan Imaz @Franci Eugenia Hoffman @David B. Grinberg @Michele Williams @Ivan Campos @Don Kerr @Daniel Donachie @Mamen Delgado @Milos Djukic @Teresa Gezze @Laura Mikolaitis @Shelley Brown @Flávio Rodrigues Vieira @jesse kaellis @Ken Boddie Close
- Producer11/04/2016Why I’m on beBee? Who am I?Social media is really thriving. It has literally changed the meanings of social interaction and connectivity. A large number of social media platforms have emerged within the last 10 to 12 years and people, businesses, and organizations started...
Comments11/09/2016 #162 Indra GrahamThanks for posting this and the photography. The first few photos look so very similar to Alberta, in Western Canada. It is a very beautiful country, and I appreciated the time you took to tell people about it, and the positive ways that Bebee has influenced you, and it's benefits. As an individual who is new to this platform, it's great to see how it can be used to its full potential.11/09/2016 #160 Lisa Gallagher#158 @Qamar Ali Khan, you've been missed on here. I have been meaning to message you and ask how you've been and if you are ok. I need to keep notes on my well intentioned 'meaning to's.' You a great friend (even if virtual) and you have so much to offer this community. I'm sure you've been missed by many. I was glad to see you back on here commenting!09/09/2016 #157 Deb 🐝 Helfrich#156 I see some really jaded folks spouting off about how social media friendships are fake. To prove their point they say no one will notice if you just disappeared. Well they certainly haven't stumbled into our community. I see shining examples nearly every day of folks reaching out to help someone who is just a 'virtual friend'.
- Producer12/09/2016Welcome to "Bee Social" HiveAn Online Social Life.As a social bee, I hope you will be social with meEngage and share your postsComment and make the most -Of Experiences, and KnowledgeThings you learnt from Life & CollegeShare the things of which you careShare your words,...
- Producer09/09/2016How to Add Your Twitter Account to Your Profile on beBee Image Credit: FlickrDid you know that you can add your Twitter account as a featured link on your beBee profile?Doing so makes it easy for your followers on beBee to find and connect with you on Twitter as well. However, the biggest benefit is that...
Comments09/09/2016 #16 Jared🐝 Wiese#13 #5 I don't believe there is a way to reorder. I just added a 7th link (so it shows at the bottom of my 7 links) but it is the 3rd (bottom) link in the upper-left of my profile. Luckily, it's the one I want!
Seems the system is choosing the latest LI and Twitter links?09/09/2016 #7 Mamen DelgadoLove this post John!!! I share many post on Twitter from beBee and it's very very useful what you say, and I have found there are many users on beBee with Twitter account but they don't have it added to beBee. Everytime I share something on Twitter I try to find the author's Twitter account to include it on the tweet.
So, I'm going to translate this post to Spanish, very useful for everybody!!!! Thanks @John White, MBA!!
Sorry I deleted comment #4, technical little problems... 😉
- Producer29/08/2016The Unofficial Guide to beBee Jargon for Beginners or Busy Bees Hey all you buzz heads out there; this is Bo Buzzbee with your, unofficial and totally unsanctioned, Guide to beBee Jargon for beginners. It’s about time someone came up with a list like this and who better than a total smart-spiracle like me eh?...
Comments23/10/2016 #44 Michael D. Davis#43 Thank you for your comments and adding to the discussion Don! Thanks for following me here on beBee as well. I hope you have an opportunity to take a look at The Daily Chalkboard hive sometime. It's the "honey" I enjoy spreading more than any other on this new affinity social network.06/09/2016 #40 Mohammad Azam Khan#35 Short of that, and when required, beBee has the honey and the buzz and boBee and whatnot is not available, it's just that @Dean Owen is possibly looking for a catchy phrase for the comments. Bees communication, there's the waggle bee dance or waggle dance or waggle in short.06/09/2016 #34 Mohammad Azam Khan#14 When a honey bee stings a person, it cannot pull the barbed stinger back out. It leaves behind not only the stinger, but also part of its abdomen and digestive tract, plus muscles and nerves. This massive abdominal rupture kills the honey bee. Honey bees are the only species of bees to die after stinging.