- Have a great Friday
Live, Love & L aught
BILLY'S Words of Laughter
Three old maids die and arrive in heaven at the same time. When they get there, St. Peter says, "We only have one rule here in heaven: don't step on the ducks!" So they enter heaven, and sure enough, there are ducks all over the place. It is almost impossible not to step on a duck, and although they try their best to avoid them, the first woman accidentally steps on one.
Along comes St. Peter with the ugliest man she ever saw. St. Peter chains them together and says, "Your punishment for stepping on a duck is to spend eternity chained to this ugly man!"
The next day, the second woman accidentally steps on a duck and along comes St. Peter, who doesn't miss a thing. With him is another extremely ugly man. He chains them together with the same admonishment as for the first woman.
The third woman has observed all this and, not wanting to be chained for all eternity to an ugly man, is very, VERY careful where she steps.
She manages to go months without stepping on any ducks, then one day St. Peter comes up to her with the most handsome man she has ever laid eyes on ... very tall, dark hair, and muscular.
St. Peter chains them together without saying a word and walks away.
The happy woman says, "I wonder what I did to deserve being chained to you for all of eternity?"
The guy says, "I don't know about you, but I stepped on a duck!"image-store.slidesharecdn.com
- Good Morning & Happy Friday my Frienimage-store.slidesharecdn.com
- So many people have a great " pitch " but very few excel at the delivery!!!! Be careful what you promise!!image-store.slidesharecdn.com
- Happy Fridayimage-store.slidesharecdn.com
- BILLY'S Words of Wisdom 6 23 17
'I believe that stories are incredibly important, possibly in ways we don’t understand, in allowing us to make sense of our lives, in allowing us to escape our lives, in giving us empathy and in creating the world that we live in.' ~ Neil Gaiman
As much as my soul is quenched by learning and exploring, it equally treasures a silent abyss where I can read for the joy of reading. I devour the smell and feel the delicate moth-like pages turn. I become the words and images. I am the book."
~ Carolyn Rikerimage-store.slidesharecdn.com
- Heaven sent me an Angleimage-store.slidesharecdn.com
- "Anyone who genuinely and constantly with both hands looks for something, will find it."
- Have a magical Thursday
BILLY'S Words of Laughter 6 22 17
A woman has twins, but has to give them up for adoption. One of them goes to a family in Egypt and is named "Amal." The other goes to a family in Spain; they name him "Juan". Years later, Juan sends a picture of himself to his biological mother. Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband that she wished she also had a picture of Amal. Her husband responds, "Why? They're twins. If you've seen Juan, you've seen Amal."image-store.slidesharecdn.com
- Good mourning my friends
BILLY'S Words of Wisdom 6 22 17
“Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.”
― Marcel Proust
“Every one goes astray, but the least imprudent are they who repent the soonest.”
- There is no intellectual or emotional substitute for the authentic, the original, the unique masterpiece. - Paul Mellon
There is no intellectual or emotional substitute for the authentic, the original, the unique masterpiece. - Paul Mellonimage-store.slidesharecdn.com
- Be humble to allimage-store.slidesharecdn.com
- Don't be ashamed of your past... especially if you have learned and grown from your life lessons and never allow anyone to use your past against you. It has got you to where you are now... keep goingimage-store.slidesharecdn.com
- Talk about getting control of the Situation !! "image-store.slidesharecdn.com