- 15/08/2017"Stop being afraid of what could go wrong, and focus on what could go right"
- Chess Enthusiasts
A group of chess enthusiasts checked into a hotel and were standing in the lobby discussing their recent tournament victories. After about an hour, the manager came out of the office and asked them to disperse. "But why?" they asked, as they moved off. "because," he said "I can't stand chess nuts boasting in an open foyer."image-store.slidesharecdn.com
- We are constituted so that simple acts of kindness, such as giving to charity or expressing gratitude, have a positive effect on our long-term moods. The key to the happy life, it seems, is the good life: a life with sustained relationships, challenging work, and connections to community.image-store.slidesharecdn.com
- Happy Tuesdayimage-store.slidesharecdn.com
- Good Morning, Happy Tuesday my friends
BILLY'S Words of Wisdom
"A political victory, a rise of rents, the recovery of your sick, or the return of your absent friend, or some other favorable event, raises your spirits, and you think good days are preparing for you. Do not believe it. Nothing can bring you peace but yourself. Nothing can bring you peace but the triumph of principles."
From Self Relliance by
Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882).
Venezia..Italy, enjoy your day!image-store.slidesharecdn.com
- Have a beautiful Tuesday
Billy's Words of Laughter
Live, Love & Smile
Due to a job transfer, Brian moved from his hometown to New York City. Being that he had a very comprehensive health history, he brought along all of his medical paperwork. It wasn't long before he went for his first check up with his new Doctor. After browsing through the extensive medical history, the Doctor stared at Brian for a few moments and said, "Well there's one thing I can say for certain, you sure look better in person than you do on paper!"
Don't forget to Smile it's healthyimage-store.slidesharecdn.com
- 14/08/2017"If you only do what you can do, you'll never be better than what you are"
- A reminder to take action!image-store.slidesharecdn.com
- I hope to have helped or touch someone's heart.
Comments14/08/2017 #1 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. International Management, Certified Executive Coach. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.love perspectives are always good
- "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away." - Maya Angelou -image-store.slidesharecdn.com
- 13/08/2017"Life is about moments. Create them. Don't wait for them"
-Tony Robbins -