Comments26/01/2017 #1 Preston 🐝 Vander VenThis is one reason I love to blog. It is not just for making money, yet writing is to be self-forgetful. It is to get that surge of inner life and unexpected sense of empowerment. It is like being out of yourself or to be afloat. When I'm afloat, I will never sink.
- 13/01/2017Still chuckling at some of these Steven Wright quotes... Found on FB at https://www.facebook.com/deLyn.II/posts/10208455539333030
Comments13/01/2017 #3 Gerald HechtI always liked this one from the mid 80's I think : "How about those Stones; 35 years and their still going strong.................I don't know how they do it..............................Fred,...........................Barney........................Wilma.............................13/01/2017 #2 Phil FriedmanKevin, these are a great find for a Friday morning -- or any time for that matter. Especially, to my mind these two (with respectful edits):
1. Everyone has a photographic memory, some people just don't have any film (or an SD card).
2. Why do psychics have to ask you what your name is? (Or empaths how you're doing today?)
Thank you for chuckles to carry me through the weekend. Cheers!
- Producer12/01/2017Tony Robbins QuotesArticle from Blog FreedomSometimes a great Proverb, Psalm, or quote someone said can give you all the motivation and every you need to keep you in Action mode for an entire day. I, myself, like to keep particular quotes at eye view around my house,...
Comments13/01/2017 #6 Preston 🐝 Vander Ven#5 I believe so. I remember reading in a blog a long time ago. It become very useful, that I had to adopt this way of thinking into my daily thinking. I agree with you. Unless we have our why, or vision, we will never have our Important category, just the Urgent.13/01/2017 #5 Jared Wiese, 🐝 adding VALUE & RESULTS#4 Ahh, Urgent vs Important. Now you are in Stephen Covey territory, right @Harvey Lloyd?! His 4 quadrants shaped my professional time management. Sometimes we need to even forgo the urgent, if there is something more important ;)
As you get into Robbins, you may find he came up with a time mgmt system, OPA or RPM. Outcome, Purpose, Action... and Rapid Planning Method which also stands for Result, Purpose, massive Action! The key is the WHY in both - hence, the important ;)13/01/2017 #4 Preston 🐝 Vander Ven#3 I have only read two of his books so far, yet I have listen to him speak on YouTube numerous times. I love the quote you shared.
Time management is a skill that I feel that can never be mastered, just built upon and strengthened. Technology changes so fast in how we can use are time, and we just have to decide how to utilize this asset of time in our life. Is a task at hand Important or Urgent. If it is neither, scratch it from your list. If the task is both, it deserves all your attention at that mention. The hardest part is now deciding what in your life is Important and what is Urgent.
For example, time with my wife and playing with my children is important. This is time I will never had again. I may also have an important e-mail. Yet, that goes into an urgent category. This is also have we have technology to help us. For example, my auto-responder can deal with this urgent task.13/01/2017 #3 Jared Wiese, 🐝 adding VALUE & RESULTS#2 That's a great one that I don't remember reading/hearing! (I do remember many ;)
How about this related one "Once you have mastered time, you will understand how true it is that most people overestimate what they can accomplish in a year - and underestimate what they can achieve in a decade! -Tony Robbins"13/01/2017 #2 Preston 🐝 Vander Ven#1 I love one of Tony Robbin's challenges. He said, "Honestly asked yourself this, am I going to like where I will be 5 years from now if I don't change what I am doing today? How about 10 years or 20?" He later added, "If your answer is Yes, then your on the right track. If your answer is NO, then you need to adjust your strategy".12/01/2017 #1 Jared Wiese, 🐝 adding VALUE & RESULTSHi Preston,
Thanks for sharing this. Gotta love Tony and his inspiring quotes ;)
They do indeed help keep you on track, when thought about daily. I love them all, but a recent fav is quality questions. I ask them throughout the day and it is amazing how they get your mind for come up with an answer.
I'll check out your System...
- Producer11/12/2016What connection are you looking forGive me what I could never ask forGive me the drug you know I’m afterConnect me and you could be my chemicalFinger ElevenThink about it for a minute.What is it you want but could never ask for?I have a few things on that list and I understand why...
Comments11/12/2016 #1 debasish majumderobsessed to create content is a drug, but the positive side is that, this drug is boon and we are hooked with this wonderful boon. out of our addiction to this drug only, we can be effectively produce an impact, which is a panacea to us, soothing our soul! lovely post @Max🐝 J. Carter! enjoyed read. thank you for the share.
- Producer03/12/2016TELL MEmeI like it when people know what they are talking about and can sum it up clearly and susinctly. All of these private messages asking me to send an email to learn more BS about their special business opportunity do not move me!Albert Einstein said...
Comments15/12/2016 #9 AnonymousTiming is everything, @Ben Pinto. I just had a lengthy exchange with someone who was trying as hard as he could to make something simple as complicated as possible. Sometimes I think people believe that the harder something seems, the more valuable it is. Simple is always better. Thanks for sharing this one!03/12/2016 #3 David B. GrinbergExcellent points and wonderful images, Ben. I agree that brevity is key in today's frenetically paced mobile, digital and virtual Information Age. Let's also recall that the average attention span of most people is less than that of a goldfish, at least according to one recent study. Moreover, information overload online and off is fast becoming the rule, rather than the exception.
Thus, distilling any information, especially sales pitches, to a clear and concise statement is critically important. Thanks for the good advice, which I'm sharing on three hives. Keep buzzing, Ben!03/12/2016 #1 Robert CormackWe do seem to hate simplicity @Ben Pinto. It's seems a shame when people must realize how bombarded we are with information. Obviously, you sell more, convince more, persuade more with simple language. That seems to escape most marketers, and they lose business because of it. Thanks for the post.
- Producer03/12/2016Redo the buyer's credoBen at The Louvre's Egyptian Exhibit This refers to the buyer in a B2B retail / wholesale relationship with the vendor.Buyer's CreedShow me your WHEREs. (& wares)What are your WAYs? (& weighs)Tell me YOUR WHYs. (you're...
- Producer20/07/2016Fractals ForeverBe BRAVE,provide something NEW and magnificent for the others,then the whole WORLD is yours.Love is the essence of time. The moment when we start to believe that we are influential is at the same time the final moment for our own rigorous...
Comments31/10/2016 #131 Gerald Hechtprabhakar rajarapu I believe your time on this wheel has ended ...no worries though; yo have been reported to Javier beBee John White, MBA Deb Helfrich David B. Grinberg and they shall determine how to dispose of you and the record of harassing me which you have so thoughtfully left behind31/10/2016 #130 Gerald Hecht@prabhakar rajarapu I believe your time on this wheel has ended ...no worries though; yo have been reported to @Javier 🐝 beBee @John White, MBA @Deb 🐝 Helfrich @David B. Grinberg and they shall determine how to dispose of you and the record of harassing me which you have so thoughtfully left behind
- Producer27/11/2016Philosophical Observations 20Question everything! You are the gift, you live in that space between the giver and the receiver. You were sent into the world to make the world a better place. Remember who you are, and live your purpose. Loving...