- Producer28/02/2017My favorite podcasts (but changing every week)I thought I'd share a shortlist of podcasts I'm subscribing to. Just to give you an idea of what I'm listening to during my morning workouts. And bring you on similar podcast ideas. A top 10 with 5 English and 5 Dutch podcasts and their own program...
- "GuamBomb; Musical Warrior Frank Diaz"
WED, 1/25, 8pm PST
Link to upcoming show:
What do ya know? A fellow islander on the show? And a Chamorro at that! What a co-inky-dink! Okay, maybe not coincidental but god bless the positive aspects of social media! How we can reach out and "touch" one another nowadays is such a gift. At least it can be.
Speaking of gifts- Frank Diaz, Pacific Islander from the Northern Marianas and Southern California joins us to share his lyrical talent and story of what inspired him on his journey. We'll also get to hear more about Guam and why Frank was hyped to bring the island culture to the mainstream forefront.
You're definitely gonna get a "taste of the islands" and "REAL TALK" tonight with GuamBomb on!
aka "lil guam", "long hair don't care"
To learn more about Frank Diaz or check out some of his other music, visit:
- "Bringing the Musical HEAT-
Interview with DJ Brian Hartbeat"
TUE, 1/3, 8pm PST
Link to upcoming show:
Hailing from stormy Seattle, DJ Brian Hartbeat brings the musical heat and warms things up with his stellar mixing capabilities and ability to capture the attention of his audiences through his voice as well. Tonight Brian joins us from the Emerald City to share his passion for music that was cultivated from his younger years which made way for an amazing journey into the music industry. Brian's story is one of enthusiasm and dedication- fitting to inspire others to go after their passion(s) as well!
Brian Hartbeat is an award-winning Celebrity DJ and Audio Artist having worked with many other talented individuals in the industry, was a part of Nastymix Records, produced material for many major radio stations in Seattle along with performing at all the top locales and venues in Washington state. He has even done projects for the Seattle Mariners besides being the Official DJ for the shows "the (206)" and "Up Late NW". Plus a multitude of other skills acquired over the years- such as reporting. Brian's diversity and tenure in the music and entertainment field makes him a much sought after professional- always ready to rock the airwaves.
Connect with DJ Brian Hartbeat on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or LinkedIn at:
Listen to some of DJ Hartbeat's work here:
- 16/11/2016PROBLEMA CON FORZADOR DE AIRE SUZUKI VITARA EN ESTE VÍDEO TENEMOS UNA SUZUKI VITARA CON PROBLEMAS EN EL FORZADOR DE AIRE ESTE DEJO DE FUNCIONAR Y EN ESTA OCASIÓN TE EXPLICAMOS COMO SOLUCIONAR DICHO...
- 16/11/2016ALZA CRISTALES ELECTRICOS PEUGEOT 306 En esta vídeo se pude ver como solucionar un problema muy común en los alza cristales...
- 04/10/2016@SyncBP just got the contract to deliver this new 24/7 radio format using our own advanced, technology platform. This is a high profile contract for sure but we have been in business for 3 years, and last month we delivered 50-thousand hours of syndicated radio programming and 350,000 spots to stations all over the USA....and we're just getting started.USRN To Launch Scott Shannon's True Oldies Channelwww.allaccess.com UNITED STATIONS RADIO NETWORKS, INC. is expanding its association with SCOTT SHANNON by offering his 24-hour-a-day TRUE OLDIES CHANNEL to radio stations across AMERICA. USRN has distributed his weekend program, AMERICA’s Greatest Hits (a...
- ProducernRadionRadio is an internet radio player for iPhone, iPad and iPod, which allows to stream radio-stations over the Internet from 49 countries with over 20.000 radio stations. In addition to these stations, you can also add as many stations you want...
- 21/07/2016Do you ever listen to this radio program? I love it!Todd and Jayde in the Morningwww.955plj.nyc Click HERE for Todd's...
- Producer18/07/2016Opinion on the State of #radioimage: cappsbroadcastgroup I've been a radio fan for over 50 years and spent ten years on the air, working my way up to the number four market in the US where I was on-air at five metro stations. For the last two decades though, I've been...
Comments19/07/2016 #1 Randy KehoMy first "on air" job in radio was on a semi-automated FM station. The format was contemporary rock, but the music was on a series of reel-to-real tapes. That was 33 years ago. I hated it. I was a glorified babysitter, but I got my foot in the door. In gave me an opportunity to see where radio was headed and it had very little to do with the automation. As a result, I went back to school and went into print journalism. I was an idealist. When commercial radio became a platform for "personalities" and not the music, I exited.
- Producer20/06/2016I hate the word Podcast. Seems stupid that this term has become ubiquitous for a form of audio programming on demand. Also misusing a company name that Apple doesn't appreciate (watering down their TM) and have asked (last year) that people please refrain from using. This...
I would like to invite you to tune into my radio show. It is in English. Today we will talking about charity the good bad and the ugly. . How you enjoy it. Please share with your friends. Here is the link:Charity Who Should Give, What should You Give, Why Should You Give?www.blogtalkradio.com The act of Giving. Is it Godly to give. Are you being trricked when you give. What do the people who receive do with the gift. Hosted by Rev...
Comments12/06/2016 #5 Margaret Aranda, MD, PhD#3 I rather fell apart upon hearing the news that the homeless lady was raped and killed before we found her some shelter. It hit me really hard. So I'd like to set up a Twitter "On Call" account so all our Followers can join in on helping the next person. I know we can't have this happen on our watch; perhaps that is why God already sent me Jane Doe #2 just 5 min after reading this post. I was still in shock at the news of this lady's death, when another lady was presented to me from a friend in the UK who contacted me (?)(idk why me?) to help find emergency shelter for his friend, a battered wife, in the USA. How clearly God guides us.
Radio Industry~ 100 buzzes
Radio industry workers and enthusiasts are all welcome, actors, agents, marketing executives, marketing managers, PR, radio broadcast assistants, radio broadcast journalists, radio commercials producers, radio marketing executives, radio news editors, radio presenters, radio producers and more!