- 14/07/2017COMPANY ANNOUNCEMENT FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
RICHEMONT ANNOUNCES RESIGNATION OF
HEAD OF WATCHMAKING, MARKETING AND DIGITAL
Richemont regrets to announce the resignation with immediate effect of Mr Georges Kern. Mr Kern was Head of Watchmaking, Marketing and Digital. He has stepped down from the Senior Executive Committee and the Group Management Committee and will no longer be standing for election to the Board of Directors of Compagnie Financière Richemont SA at the forthcoming annual general meeting of shareholders.
Commenting on Mr Kern's decision, Mr Johann Rupert, Chairman, said: " Georges has been offered an interesting opportunity to become an entrepreneur. He has had a very successful career at IWC Schaffhausen and we wish him well. "
Richemont's watchmaking, marketing and digital activities will report to the Senior Executive Committee.
- 23/06/2017Hautlence - Playground Pinballjournal.hautehorlogerie.org
- 23/06/2017Bovet Fleurier - Amadeo Fleurier Tourbillon Virtuoso IIIscontent-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.net
- 16/06/2017ZENITH - Chronomaster El Primero Sport Land Rover BARimage-store.slidesharecdn.com
- 14/06/2017Bovet Fleurier - Virtuoso VIIIscontent-amt2-1.xx.fbcdn.net
- 08/06/2017A true beauty: Chopard - L.U.C XPS 1860 Black Tie
The L.U.C Collection is a tribute to watchmaker Louis-Ulysse Chopard, a watchmaker from the Swiss village of Sonvilier who in 1860 founded the company that still bears his namewww.watchonista.com
- 07/06/2017Louis Vuitton Tambour Moon Flying Tourbillon ‘Poinçon De Genève’
A Blog To Watch Article and More Pictures: http://bit.ly/2rUi0RRwww.ablogtowatch.com
- 18/05/2017Bovet Fleurier - OttantaSei
A unique combination of Bovet’s mastery of watchmaking and Pininfarina designers’ skillsscontent-frx5-1.xx.fbcdn.net
- 20/04/2017The latest HYT Novelty: the H4 NEOwww.hyt-file.com
- Baselworld 2017 Novelties: Zenith Defy El Primero 21image-store.slidesharecdn.com
Comments24/03/2017 #3 Dean Owen#2 Well Zenith using outsourced ETA movements would be a disaster anyway. Zenith had a little foray into outsourcing using a Sellita movement for one model of the Type 20 line up and there was outrage. Outsourcing works for Tudor, but even they are starting to use in-house movements. Zenith used to provide movements to Rolex. This one does borrow from Hublot somewhat. I am not sure even JCB magic can save Zenith. Bring Dufour back from Rolex!23/03/2017 #1 Dean OwenVery disappointing appearance yet again from Zenith, even with JCB at the helm. Just an old movement in new clothes. I actually prefer the Defy range under the much criticised Theirry Nataf. Come on Zenith. Learn from Tudor, Montblanc, and Cartier, brands that are really starting to seize the passion of watch collectors. Stop relying on the El Primero movement. They have the resources to create a new movement. Simple hand wound three hand watch with exceptional finishing please!
- Baselworld 2017 novelties: Urwerk Transformer UR-T8
MUST SEE details, images and video here: https://watchilove.blogspot.ch/2017/03/ur-t8-ultimate-urwerk-transformer.html4.bp.blogspot.com
- Baselworld 2017 - Bovet Fleurier "Monsieur Bovet"
The Virtuoso II caliber with a 7 days power reserve and the frequency of 21’600A/h (only one barrel!)scontent-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.net
- Baselworld 2017 - HYT Ho launchHo : #codesource All life on earth is dependent on fluids. Going back to basics means going straight to the very essence. By taking as its focus the visual and emotional...
- 21/03/2017BaselWorld - 23-30 March 2017
The biggest Watch and Jewelry Fair
All details on www.baselworld.comupload.wikimedia.org
- 21/03/2017Vacheron Constantin - Les Cabinotiers Celestia Astronomical Grand Complication 3600 celabrates the new season by displaying the Spring Equinox on a dedicated discCelestia Astronomical Grand Complication 3600 - Vacheron Constantin Discover more on : http://bit.ly/Celestia_vc The Fine Watchmaking firmament welcomes a bright new star: the unique twin-dial Celestia Astronomical Grand...
- 01/03/2017New disruptive video from H. Moser and Cie introducing the Endeavour Perpetual Calendar PurityH. Moser Watches - Endeavour Perpetual Calendar Purity More curves, more purity, no clutter, utterly Moser and 100% Swiss: the new Endeavour Perpetual Calendar...
- 21/02/2017Blancpain - L-evolution Tourbillon GMTscontent-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.net
- 20/02/2017MB&F - LM2 Titanium
The 18 pieces of this very limited edition feature a few changes:
- the first LM2 case in grade 5 titanium;
- a striking bluish-green face;
- sleeker, rounded bridges for the flying balance wheels;
- a slimmer case, reduced by 1mm.
Inside, the dual regulator movement conceived by Jean-François Mojon and Kari Voutilainen
- 20/02/2017Audemars Piguet Diamond Outragejournal.hautehorlogerie.org
- Breaking News - SIHH 2017 Novelties
Jaeger-LeCoultre - Rendez-Vous Perpetual Calendarcdn.watchbase.com
- For the first time SIHH will open to public on Friday 20th January, between 11am and 6pm
Read more hereOpen Day | SIHHsihh.org SIHH is the year’s first gathering of professionals in the watchmaking segment. Held in January, it sets the tone for the twelve months to come as it rolls out the latest...
- Breaking News - SIHH Novelties
Audemars Piguet - Royal Oak Perpetual Calendar in Black Ceramic
- 13/01/2017The way H. Moser & Cie mocks the low level of swissness required to obtain the Swiss Made label these days, assuring everybody that H. Moser & Cie. timepieces are 100% manufactured in the Helvetic Confederation and introducing at the same time the Swiss Mad... a unique piece worth 1'000'000 euro, whose case is made of Swiss cheese.
Forget William Tell, Heidi or even Roger Federer: the new Swiss hero is H. Moser & Cie's young and iconoclast CEO Edouard Meylan, who has specialized in disruptive and hilarious videos starring his own high-end brand and all sorts of matters affecting the watch industry.H. Moser & Cie - The Swiss Mad Watch H. Moser & Cie is making Swiss Made great again with the Swiss Mad Watch, the most Swiss watch ever...
- 10/01/2017This coming Monday MB&F will finally unveil the Horological Machine No7. Take a look at this amazing movementscontent.xx.fbcdn.net