- Producer17/01/2017Why you need to play the game CA$HFLOWArticle from Blog FreedomI was inspired to write this article because I read an article called “Monopoly’s business lessons for life” by Writer and Entrepreneur, Andrew 🐝 Goldman. He spoke of all the skills that he learned playing the great family...
Comments17/01/2017 #4 Preston 🐝 Vander Ven@Larry Boyer, 🐝 Brand Ambassador This was one of the most fun tools I have ever used on financial education. For example, this game help me find my first goal lifestyle number I had to reach in my business. It help me understand that just because income was coming in from my business didn't mean it was cashflow. I had to ask questions, "how much do I have to grow to create a positive cashflow?" Then of course, the question was "how do I make this number now reach my set goal?"
I was amazed that we never we over topics like this in detail in school. It is a great game and fun practice.17/01/2017 #2 Andrew 🐝 GoldmanThank you, @Preston 🐝 Vander Ven! Great that you've made an article about this game. I played and it's really awesome. Btw, there are 2 versions of this game 101 a little easier and 202 with more possibilities in it. I really encourage people to play, it really changes the way of thinking for the best.17/01/2017 #1 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.interesting indeed, thanks for sharing!
- 29/12/2016I was once told that Money is like a lens that magnifies one's true self. Give someone $100 million dollars, and you'll see their true heart emerge.
- 24/12/2016Poor is a condition, Broke is a situation. Therefore fix the situation before it becomes a condition.
- 15/12/2016“There is a difference between being poor and being broke. Broke is temporary. Poor is eternal.” - Robert Kiyosaki
- 06/12/2016"For a business to survive and thrive, 100 percent of all the systems must be functioning and accountable. For example: An airplane is a system of systems. If an airplane takes off and the fuel system fails, there often is a crash. The same things happen in business. It's not the systems that you know about that are the problem - it's the systems you are not aware of that cause you to crash" - Robert Kiyosaki.
- Producer30/11/201640/40/40 Plan – Is this what you really want?Article from my blog FreedomHave you ever heard of the 40-40-40 Plan? This is what the majority of people go to college to get our education for . The 40-40-40 Plan is where someone works a job 40 hours a week, for 40 years of their life, and...