- Producer06/01/201710 Things That Will Change Your Life 1. Put your cellphone down. Unless you are calling someone. We spend too much time on our electronic devices. Make it part of your 2017 goal to spend more time with family and friends. Talking may once again become a vibrant part of your...
Comments01/02/2017 #32 Preston Vander Ven#1 is a powerful on this list. A cellphone is a great tool if used in this manner. Yet, lately I seen so many of my associates waste hours upon hours arguing with people they don't even know about topics they will forget about in two days. If they really wanted to use that time on their phone, they could have invested it marketing their businesses they have. Our phones today can be a great champion or a great enemy.
The rest of the list is Great.10/01/2017 #17 Jared Wiese adds VALUE & RESULTSGreat thoughts, Jim! Resonates with me so much. We so often get distracted with the corporate ladder, or simply our own busy-ness of life. Taking time to pause, reflect and plan daily is so key - not just once a year!
#3 & #9 remind me of Getting Results the Agile Way by J.D. Meier.
#4 Reminds me of the Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod.
#5 is like Affirmations to me. Keys I like to remember are :
1) Personal ("I" am doing something. Nobody is doing it for me),
2) Positive (I am "not" poor ==> I have enough and am getting more!) and
3) Present tens (I will be rich ==> I AM abundant in ...).
#6 & #8 are like gratitude - for the good and the bad
... I wrote a post on Six Minute Scribing that works on all of these with 6 daily questions - if you are interested. It helps keeps me focused and grounded.
Hoping it adds to your great post and might help inspire someone, like you said in #3.
(NOTE: If you want to be tagged, move your 🐝 after your first name ;)07/01/2017 #16 Jim 🐝 Cody#15 Absolute not, but many choose to be poor... something I'll never understand. To change your life you must first have a positive attitude. Second you must set obtainable goals. Third you must work your a__ off and do whatever it takes. Most of all you must have faith in yourself and mankind. God Bless.
- 31/12/2016Do you know what you're growing in your garden?
And no...I'm not talking about tomatoes, apples, or your back yard.
I'm talking about your goals - your "Garden of Success".
There's 5 Principles that you really need to master in order to bear fruit in your garden, and I learned all of them today! If you want to experience the transformation I did today, click the link below and enjoy:THE DAILY SHORTCUT #20www.empowernetwork.com THE DAILY SHORTCUT...
- Producer13/06/2016Sneak peek: "From Stumbling Blocks to Stepping Stones: What Failure Can Teach You"From Stumbling Blocks to Stepping Stones: What Failure Can Teach You. An article by beBee contributor Kaylaa T. Blackwell. To read more of Kaylaa’s posts visit her site Inspired Beacon. We could never learn to be brave and patient, if there were...
- 22/02/2016💻 He calls himself a creative thinker because saying he is a New York Times bestselling author, a keynote speaker, a successful podcaster and a corporate leadership coach at 48Days.net, among others, takes up too much time and, as you can imagine, @Dan Miller doesn’t have much of this with all the work he has going onInterviewing Dan Miller: How To Get On The Road To Success | hiveBlog by beBeeblog.bebee.com We interview Dan Miller, New York Times best-selling author, about his professional career and asked him to give us some of his keys to success. If you want to know more you can see him live at New Media Europe in London or at Social Media Marketing...