- Producer23/11/2016Acostarse a la sombra de un árbol, y ¿tú que quieres hacer?No hay que ser experto en alguna ciencia, o titulado de alguna universidad o centro de formación de lo que sea, para decir que es un placer sentarse a la sombra de un árbol y dejar que pase el tiempo. Resulta algo sencillo, pero que con el tiempo...
- 20/06/2016Episode 14 Sequoia National Forestwww.spreaker.com https://ExploreTraveler.com Enjoying the towering Sequoia's and camping in the National...
- Producer15/06/2016An RV National Park Road Trip to Highest U.S. Concentration of Natural Wonders #ABDRVingMy wife’s RV cross-country trek as a child was a formative experience, and we’ve dreamt of a similar trip with our own kids. We love the US National Parks, took our honeymoon in Yosemite, and went to Yellowstone to celebrate completing my PhD....
Comments15/06/2016 #1 Michael JonesYour twins are so lucky! I could almost say you're not a fulfilled American if you don't visit the Grand Canyon. I'm sure your kids will change their minds with this wonderful trip you have planned @Dave Parfitt View moreYour twins are so lucky! I could almost say you're not a fulfilled American if you don't visit the Grand Canyon. I'm sure your kids will change their minds with this wonderful trip you have planned @Dave Parfitt. Close
- Producer15/06/2016Parras en la AlpujarraHace unos 30 años (parece mentira como pasa el tiempo) en el pueblo al que voy cuando puedo, para relajarme y apartarme de la ajetreada vida que llevamos normalmente, había plantaciones de parras. Este pueblo es Illar y está en el Valle del Andaráx,...
Comments04/07/2016 #5 Victor SOARESMe encantó la descripción " ...El paisaje sigue siendo espectacular, el pueblo blanco rodeado de verde y salpicado por bolitas naranjas cuando están ya suficientemente grandes y maduras, o con las flores de azahar desprendiendo ese aroma tan característico y relajante, del que vas disfrutando mientras paseas por el pueblo "
Más un lugar encantador de España para conocer. Gracias por compartir !
- 15/06/2016casasyotrascosascasasyotrascosas.wordpress.com casas en distintos lugares de Almería en las que disfrutar de la estancia en esta provincia junto al Mar...
- Producer15/06/2016Funnel vision. Travelling Up River In Kalimantan, Borneo.In July, the rivers are low in Borneo, as we discovered having arrived at the banks of the mighty Rungan, an impressive tributary off the even mightier Kahayan River. Standing on the dock, one actually has to 'look down' at the ‘Rhui Rahayu’, an...
Comments15/06/2016 #7 Paul Walters#4 Thanks Oliver, Fire up there gets worse every year. In September 2015 Singapore, Jakarta and KL airports were forced to close due to the haze! Palangkaraya residents had to endure weeks of visibility of just 10 ft!!! Maybe, just maybe someone will see sense someday. In just one generation over 75% of the forest on that huge island has gone forever!! Sumatra is not far behind !15/06/2016 #5 James Smith#3 I could definitely stop consuming any of these products if that means preserving what is left of the wildlife and forest. This is a great post, it almost took me in a trip with the Orangutans and I could see Kasey splashing water all around her. I really hope that raising awareness doesn't take too long, this world needs less consumerism and more taking care of other species.15/06/2016 #4 Oliver MoloneyA really wonderful post @Paul Walters, you describe everything with such clarity and it always makes your buzzes an immersive and refreshing read. I tend to try and reflect on our understanding of technology on par with how it was when we first encountered fire - We have this incredible asset at our disposal but really don;t have a clue how to use it in a balanced and beneficial way however I have hope for the future that the wiser our species become that they'll develop greener technologies and the metaphorical fingers will snap along with a 'ahaaaa' . But who knows how many generations it will be before we get there, one hopes though.15/06/2016 #2 Paul Walters#1 Thanks Phillppe, much appreciated . Your sentiments are in a way mine even though as a travel writer I travel far and wide to try and find relatively out of the way places. Indonesia can provide numerous destinations where no tourists have ever been. Hopefully in my lifetime they will remain slightly untouched! Bali is indeed a good compromise but even this paradise is choking on its own success with more and more hotels being built each year,15/06/2016 #1 Philippe ChanietBut sanity will not prevail of course. Every year you have to travel further afield to find the wilderness you describe in your article. Given a chance, the people you saw on the banks of the river want to live in your world, not theirs. In between comes the plantations which destroy the old world without ushering a viable new one. I am not sure there is a solution to that question. Bali looks like a good compromise but there is only one Bali!
- Producer25/05/20168 Modern Gadgets and Items for Comfort CampingFor some people, the idea of "camping" means being in a hotel with a slow wireless connection and no room service. Even if someone doesn't identify as being an "outdoors-y" type of person, there are definitely modern ways to keep comfort levels high...
Comments25/05/2016 #2 John WilliamsI don't know if the whole point of being in nature and trying to separate yourself with your daily life in the city can be still achieved with these devices, maybe for certain type of campers not, but I would definitely take the espresso maker and an inflatable tent.
- Producer25/05/2016Del Mar California USAJust outside of San Diego going west there are some small town worth taking the time to visit.This area of California has a certain charm about it. The streets are lined with cafe's and each establishment has it's own style of food. The weather is...
- 24/05/2016Leaving the shores of Taitung on a fun adventure toward the small Islands of Taiwan https://ExploreTraveler.com
Dejando las orillas de Taitung a una divertida aventura hacia las pequeñas islas de Taiwán https://ExploreTraveler.com
- 21/05/2016Taitung situated between majestic mountains and the ocean in Taiwan https://ExploreTraveler.com
Taitung situado entre majestuosas montañas y el océano en Taiwán https://ExploreTraveler.com
- 20/05/2016Wind, water and time create the unique landscape of the northern coast in Taiwan https://ExploreTraveler.com
Viento, el agua y el tiempo crean un paisaje único de la costa norte de Taiwán https://ExploreTraveler.com
- 19/05/2016Exploring Yehliu cape famous for it's stunning geological mushroom landscape in Taiwan https://ExploreTraveler.com
Explorar Yehliu del cabo de famoso por su impresionante paisaje de setas geológica en Taiwán https://ExploreTraveler.com
- 01/04/2016CLICK 2 C WHY goo.gl/pgLEZI #TITICACA, #PERU, #BOLIVIA = GREATEST #ANDES LAKE & ORIGIN INCA CULTURE Pls Click Through & Like on Page!
- 18/03/2016CLICK TO READ WHY: goo.gl/03HhTK #ANDES TREKS THROUGH PERUVIAN #NATIONALPARKS & HISTORIC MONUMENTS ARE AMONG THE WORLD's GREATEST ADVENTURES Pls Share
- 19/02/2016Are you abiding by these rules?12 Things You Should Do Every Time You Travelwww.mydomaine.com Are you abiding by these...