Comments09/01/2017 #5 CityVP 🐝 Manjit#4 I want to take in this picture as individual human beings, who collectively put their lives on the line as a part of their professional code. We talk about war as politics but war is also business. We will salute them out and salute them in - and we don't want them to die or be injured for life - that is our humanity speaking, but put aside the emotion because the body language in this picture tells a many different stories, which is basically theory of mind. There much I learn from simply looking at this picture, for it prompts me to recognize how many may not be coming back https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_military_casualties_in_the_War_in_Afghanistan and then there is this http://www.bbc.com/news/world-south-asia-11371138 which says "Countries with troops still in Afghanistan include the US, Georgia, Germany, Turkey, Romania, Italy, the UK and Australia." Which means what? I like to think globally, at a time when nations are beginning to think nationally.09/01/2017 #4 Pamela 🐝 Williams#2 Exactly Manjit. Working on a military installation during the Gulf Ware and watching these boys (and no matter how many weapons they carried I could only see young, barely shaving, faces) depart for a war zone. I knew them by name, I had met their families at the holidays, the many girlfriends/boyfriends that passed through their lives, the ones they married and who later had children. They weren't the uniforms with weapons, they were the sons and daughters of parents who loved them, who feared for them.
I know what's waiting when they finally land in the US, family with happy tears but full of fears because we will soon have an erratic war monger in the white house. Any that can get out, will get out, before...08/01/2017 #2 CityVP 🐝 ManjitI want to take a perspective of the 17 visible rows in the center of this shot, which provides a view of 85 lives.
The core profession of these 85 people is as a soldier. Our affinity with them depends on what our own affinity is.
This picture becomes important from this perspective because the affinity of each soldier is his. One can only wonder the specialized role they might be playing or whether it is in direct action.
Whatever their assignment is their faces are not regimented in this picture, they are not an anecdote that sums up our beliefs, but individual lives, yet they cannot go on social networks to discuss that which could get their brothers-in-arm killed. Yet there is use of networks that connect them to their loved one's.
Finally, it is hard for me to spot which of these soldiers are females they know the military forces deploy female soldiers. In this regard I see the human being in those seats before I see their profession.
- Producer25/12/2016Qualified Persons in Pharma IndustrySometimes, for a moment when your attention over a production line flips, there could be a blunder, disaster or loss. I remember well the grief-stricken story of an employee, who was newly appointed in one reputed pharma company. While on work,...
Comments25/12/2016 #3 Franci🐝Eugenia HoffmanYour post sends a very important message. Safety in any workplace should be a priority. During my days as an insurance underwriter, part of my duties included underwriting Workers Compensation. One can only imagine what kind of claims can arise from a workplace. A lot of claims were due to lack of guidelines for the employees.25/12/2016 #1 debasish majumderi guess, not only in pharma industry, but in all manufacturing industry, as well the sectors where there is labor intensive mechanism prevails, outsourcing appears a s an effective tool to make the production cost effective, resulting in compromising with the safety measures of the workers. however, nice insight @Mohammed A. Jawad! enjoyed read. thank you for the share.
- Producer30/09/2016What to do When You Get into an AccidentYou might be involved in an auto accident at some point in your life. If this is the case, it is very important that you know what to do. There is a specific procedure that all car accident victims need to go through in order to ensure a positive...
- Producer25/08/2016McLane Stadium Awarded ‘Facility of Merit’ After Only Third SeasonYou can hear the sound of plastic wheels moving along the sidewalk.Everyone’s carrying their loaded coolers to a nearby tailgating site. “Catch up,” you shout to your son, Bobby.It’s your thirteen-year-old son’s favorite day – College Football...
- Producer10/05/2016Eating Breakfast While DrivingI guess you must have seen people ‘eating while driving’ on the roads. Agreed that breakfast is the most important meal of the day—but to have it on the run is so frantic.Don’t ask of those poor husbands who routinely skip their breakfasts in the...
- 02/05/2016One location for multiple documents! Document Boxes for EAP Shelter in Place www.docbox.com #Safety #Posting #Agencies #Government