- 15/07/2017FORK LIFT SAFETY IS IMPORTANT:::Heavy Equipment: Top 10 Shocking Forklift Accidents Caught On Tape 2016 Forklift Disaster Fail Crash Heavy Equipment: Top 10 Shocking Forklift Accidents Caught On Tape 2016 Forklift Disaster Fail...
- Producer12/06/2017Beach Safety in HawaiiLike all travel destinations, practicing proper safety and maintaining your health when visiting another state or country is extremely important. In Hawaii, the same precautions should be followed. For those planning to visit the Aloha State in the...
Comments13/06/2017 #1 Chas ✌️ WyattWhile "Never turn your back on the ocean" may be sound advice, I know someone who was staring straight-up at a wave as it broke on him, pushing him into the sand. He was lucky; it just screwed up his shoulders. One should never drink from open streams while in Hawaii, either, as they are full of Giardia and cause Giardasis (affecting the intestines). Believe me, you don't want to go through this; it is very painful.
- 25/05/2017#Medicinal #Cannabis Aus Research First Positive Result for #Epilepsy in #childrenStudy 'proves medicinal cannabis can help children with severe epilepsy'www.abc.net.au Researchers publish what they say is the first scientific evidence that medicinal cannabis helps children with severe...
- 19/09/2016We offer housing units to place your written spill control or evacuations plans in! http://www.docbox.com/doc-box2.html #Hazard #safetyprotocol #osha #compliance #safety #
- 08/09/2016Post service contact information, maintenance instructions and pool care on site #pooltechnicians #poolandspa #poolguy http://www.docbox.com/doc-box2.html
- 02/08/2016U.V. Protected ALL-Weather Bulletin Boards....see them in Las Vegas at the Orgill, Inc. Fall Dealer Market Booth # 0918.... #Orgill
- 14/07/2016The All-Weather Bulletin Boards are attractive durable and economical. Great for hazardous areas, it displays required notices and information indoors or out in the weather, keeping documents dry and secure behind a shatterproof cover. Larger Posting Area: 18” x 28” Size: 30.5” x 20.625” x 4.5” & Smaller Posting Area: 12” x 18” Size: 21.5” x 15.5” x 3.75” Available on www.engineersupply.com #hospitality #engineers #safety #homeownersassoications #clubs #communitycenters #government #warehouse #maintenance #suppliers #veterinarians #marinas #cafeterias #constructionsites #hazardousareas #gyms #workoutrooms #parks #themeparks
- Producer12/07/2016The New Hype in the Safety IndustryAn All-Weather Housing Unit works great for holding home plans, instructions, maps, permits, user manuals, or any information you want displayed and made accessible.The Doc-Box®2 fills the need for a smaller all-weather posting unit while providing...
- Producer12/07/2016Building Permits...When is a Building Permit Required? Anyone seeking to construct, reconstruct, alter, repair, or demolish a structure or install a sign must first obtain a building permit at the Inspectional Services Division (ISD). Per Somerville Zoning Ordinance...
- 03/07/20162015 was a safer year in Sapa
Sapa’s 2015 EHS performance has improved greatly over 2014 with many areas reaching benchmark levels for the business.The main areas of improvement have come from increased leadership focus and employee engagement in EHS activities.
“Doing” and not just “listening” has been the key messages along with “taking care for oneself, fellow workers and the environment”.
There were no fatalities in 2015. The number of recordable injuries to Sapa employees and directly supervised contractors was 132 for the year which is 93 fewer injuries than in 2014. Lost time injuries have also reduced to 52 which is 46 less than last year. This reduction in serious injuries has taken Sapa’s 2015 total recordable rate (TRR) to 2.98 (5.02 in 2014) and lost work day rate (LWDR) to 1.17 (2.19 in 2014).
All business areas have improved considerably over 2014 levels and have achieved the lowest recordable rates ever by the Sapa Group, which is an excellent achievement.
At the end of 2015, 74% of Sapa locations had worked 12 consecutive months without a lost workday and 50% without a total recordable injury.
There were 10 recordable injuries to independent contractors in the year. Independent contractor incidents are treated in the same way as Sapa employees and directly managed contractors.
There has been considerable focus on the potential severity of recordable injuries and each injury is rated due to its actual or potential severity. High potential injury free events are also reported each month and receive the same amount of attention as a recordable case. The amount of high potential incidents is of concern and remains a clear focus for improvement.
- 09/06/2016Enclose warranties, service contact information, maintenance instructions, pool care, logging , etc. Install it next to any convenient location for your customer or employee #transit #refineries #warehouses #logging #utilities #offices #pool #lumber #buildingmaterials #medical #supplies #construction #veterinarian #agriculture
- 08/06/2016Engaging employees - are these the funniest ever health & safety documents? - HR Newshrnews.co.uk One of the most frustrating things for an HR Manager is spending time writing and frequently re-writing policy and health & safety documents, only to...
- 02/06/2016The Doc-Box2® models are great to display safety and other general information to your staff. #Safety #Posting #OSHA #Signs #Warehouse #Maintenance #Office #CityOf www.docbox.com
- 23/05/2016Indoor / Outdoor Hospitality All Weather Bulletin Boards www.docbox.com Call 800-223-5897
- 02/05/2016One location for multiple documents! Document Boxes for EAP Shelter in Place www.docbox.com #Safety #Posting #Agencies #Government
- 06/04/2016The New Hype in the Safety Industry. The Doc-Box®2....An All-Weather Housing Unit works great for holding home plans, instructions, maps, permits, user manuals, or any information you want displayed and made accessible. The Doc-Box®2 fills the need for a smaller all-weather posting unit while providing the same quality and durability as our larger models. Its compact size makes The Doc-Box®2 ideal for posting emergency action plan, storing transportation manifests, agricultural records, booklets, manuals and other important documents.Four Models to choose from: Standar, Lock, Window, & Window & Lock. Check us out www.docbox.com
- 04/04/2016Safety Communication Posting! Doc-Box®2's www.docbox.com #signs #safety #protocol #osha
- 18/01/2016Hi my name is subramanyam I am looking for Saftey Officer job please contact 9676305165 email email@example.com
- 19/11/2015Looking for security officer job, if any feel free to contact me in my email address. firstname.lastname@example.org