- Producer31/03/2017Safe guarding your loved ones from cyber crimeNowadays nearly every person - young and old has or has access to a smart phone, tablet or personal computer. For most people, the advent of technology is a beautiful thing and truly makes their lives easier. However, with all good comes the bad and...
- 09/02/2017Fantastic news for Chandler, Arizona | Looking for your next home, vacation, full time or investment? NOW is the time to hit the desert! MyHomeWhisperer@Gmail.com #LetsConnectTodayIntel to invest $7 billion in factory in Arizona, employ 3,000www.cnbc.com The investment would be in a previous plant, Fab 42, that was started and then left...
- 02/08/2016Presently Book a Uber While Shopping Onlineapplifyblog.wordpress.com Mobile Application Developer –integration has been a typical pattern amongst top e-business. Taxicab aggregators and different areas. This goes about as an advantageous relationship for both the...
- 27/07/2016Applify - mobile app development company Based London, Ukapplifytech.blogspot.in we provide all kind of mobile solutions like IOS,Android, UI, mobile app design and development and work with a passion to enhance world class of mobile...
- 03/07/20162015 was a safer year in Sapa
Sapa’s 2015 EHS performance has improved greatly over 2014 with many areas reaching benchmark levels for the business.The main areas of improvement have come from increased leadership focus and employee engagement in EHS activities.
“Doing” and not just “listening” has been the key messages along with “taking care for oneself, fellow workers and the environment”.
There were no fatalities in 2015. The number of recordable injuries to Sapa employees and directly supervised contractors was 132 for the year which is 93 fewer injuries than in 2014. Lost time injuries have also reduced to 52 which is 46 less than last year. This reduction in serious injuries has taken Sapa’s 2015 total recordable rate (TRR) to 2.98 (5.02 in 2014) and lost work day rate (LWDR) to 1.17 (2.19 in 2014).
All business areas have improved considerably over 2014 levels and have achieved the lowest recordable rates ever by the Sapa Group, which is an excellent achievement.
At the end of 2015, 74% of Sapa locations had worked 12 consecutive months without a lost workday and 50% without a total recordable injury.
There were 10 recordable injuries to independent contractors in the year. Independent contractor incidents are treated in the same way as Sapa employees and directly managed contractors.
There has been considerable focus on the potential severity of recordable injuries and each injury is rated due to its actual or potential severity. High potential injury free events are also reported each month and receive the same amount of attention as a recordable case. The amount of high potential incidents is of concern and remains a clear focus for improvement.
- 07/06/2016It's a shatterproof alternative to traditional glass covered posting boards. www.docbox.com #propertymanagement #signs #bulletinboards #allweather
- Producer01/06/2016Shooting inside UCLA's Boelter Hall Engineering IV Complex, as well-prepared campus ordered on lock-down is now liftedUCLA is well-prepared for active shooter emergency events, discussed herein. The plush Westwood California campus confirmed at about 10am PT June 1, a murder-suicide shooting of two men took place inside a small 4th floor office of the prestigious...
Comments03/06/2016 #4 Jessica Robinson@Oliver McGee, PhD, MBA, CFRM, AFWCI these are appalling news. It is not just only about gun control now, but also about education and values. What have this people gone through their lives? Why were they not noticed before? This can be prevented but instead we are picking up the pieces.
- 02/05/2016One location for multiple documents! Document Boxes for EAP Shelter in Place www.docbox.com #Safety #Posting #Agencies #Government
- 06/04/2016The New Hype in the Safety Industry. The Doc-Box®2....An All-Weather Housing Unit works great for holding home plans, instructions, maps, permits, user manuals, or any information you want displayed and made accessible. The Doc-Box®2 fills the need for a smaller all-weather posting unit while providing the same quality and durability as our larger models. Its compact size makes The Doc-Box®2 ideal for posting emergency action plan, storing transportation manifests, agricultural records, booklets, manuals and other important documents.Four Models to choose from: Standar, Lock, Window, & Window & Lock. Check us out www.docbox.com
- 04/04/2016Safety Communication Posting! Doc-Box®2's www.docbox.com #signs #safety #protocol #osha