- 20/02/2017Have fun on your trip, but remember to take precautions to protect your data. Here are some tips to bear in mind while traveling -How to Protect Your Data While Traveling in 2017www.business2community.com So, it’s finally time for you to take that trip that you’ve been waiting for. Now is your chance to blow off some steam and have a great time. Have fun! You most certainly deserve it. While you...
- 19/02/2017"Should I Try To Sell To My Network?" http://yoursalesplaybook.com/should-i-try-to-sell-to-my-linkedin-network/
- Producer19/02/2017Nursery Rhymes LyricsLearning with nursery rhymes is essential to the development of every child. The benefits of teaching your kids through music and songs are incredible. Visit: Nursery Rhymes Lyrics ...
- Producer19/02/2017Realistic MinecraftThere are many Minecraft YouTube Channels out there, but only a few Realistic Minecraft channels. Our team consist of a people who enojy playing Minecraft. Visit: Realistic...
- Producer18/02/2017Three Scary Brand QuestionsI told them I was going to make them uncomfortable. A client asked me to speak to the students in the college level class he is teaching. He asked that I give them some basics about brand which they will be able to apply to change viewpoints...
Comments19/02/2017 #6 Jerry Fletcher#3 Donna Luise,
Thank you for sharing how it worked for you. I do appreciate it.
As i said when speaking to the group that caused this blog to be written, Personal Brand Development is the hardest to provide instructions for because we change as we age and as we work our way up the ladder in the organization or our company grows. These questions are so powerful because they get at our essence first then translate those key elements communicating it in the language of those that tell us what our brand is. Yes, holding it open is a good idea. I'm thinking of putting the exercise in my year-end have to list!19/02/2017 #3 Donna-Luisa Eversley@Jerry Fletcher , quite a thought provoking post. The answers will change though as we change. One size does not fit all. I was helping my sister answer that question, and yes she started with her name, etc. Then we drilled down into "who are you?" and she learned who she was and I discovered who I am has changed. I will hold this discussion open. I think we can all benefit from asking these questions!
- Producer18/02/2017Should you use HUMOR in Your Marketing?Do you avoid using HUMOR in your marketing 'cause you think it's not "professional"?Here's a brilliant example of when it works.Here's another great example of how using humor can help you take down your competitors (with a smile!)Would YOU dare use...
- 18/02/2017#Coaching takes people from #thinking to #doing, from #dreaming to #living, and from #scarcity to #abundance. Many people dream big dreams, but only a few take action. Our minds are #limitless; the limits we encounter are created by ourselves."
Comments19/02/2017 #25 Preston 🐝 Vander Ven#20 Interesting story, my first mentor would not give me any of his personal time until I first read both those books and one other. He said I could also learn from him from at group socials. Yet, "Think and Grow Rich" and "How to Win Friends and Influence People" and finally "Rich Dad, Poor Dad' by Robert Kiyosaki were the books we ask for my to read to earn his personal time. After I did, I understood why.18/02/2017 #13 Lance 🐝 Scoular🐝Firstly Lance, I congratulate your parents for bestowing you with such a great given name.😆
🐝Secondly, your Almost Buzz reminds me of the Introduction Chapter of Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.
He tells the story of how an uncle of R. U. Darby was caught by the “gold fever” in the goldrush days, and went west to DIG AND GROW RICH. He found a gold vein in Colorardo, enticed some investors for the required machinery and inspired Darby to join him at the mine.
To quote the “ALMOST” from the book…
“The uncle and Darby went back to work the mine. The first car of ore was mined, and shipped to a smelter. The returns proved they had one of the richest mines in Colorado! A few more cars of that ore would clear the debts. Then would come the big killing in profits.
Down went the drills! Up went the hopes of Darby and Uncle! Then
something happened! The vein of gold ore disappeared! They had come
to the end of the rainbow, and the pot of gold was no longer there! They drilled on, desperately trying to pick up the vein again—all to no avail.
Finally, they decided to QUIT.
They sold the machinery to a junk man for a few hundred dollars,
and took the train back home. Some “junk” men are dumb, but not this one! He called in a mining engineer to look at the mine and do a little calculating. The engineer advised that the project had failed, because the owners were not familiar with “fault lines.” His calculations showed that the vein would be found JUST THREE FEET FROM WHERE THE DARBYS HAD STOPPED DRILLING! That is exactly where it was found!
The “Junk” man took millions of dollars in ore from the mine,
because he knew enough to seek expert counsel before giving up.”
- 18/02/2017DOES GREEN TEA CONSUMPTION IMPACT MEDICATION METABOLISM?
The short answer is that yes it does, but it depends upon the medication. The long answer is as follows.
Consuming green tea (Camellia sinensis) extract or its associated catechins is not expected to have a clinically significant impact on major CYP450 or uridine 5'diphospho-glucuronosyltransferase enzyme substrates or P-glycoprotein (P-gp) substrates, study authors concluded in a review published in Planta Medica.
Authors Ahmed A. Albassam, from Prince Sattam Bin Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia, and John S. Markowitz, from University of Florida College of Pharmacy, reviewed available in vitro, animal, and clinical studies assessing the effects of green tea extract and associated catechins on drug-metabolizing enzymes and drug transporters.
Findings from animal studies suggested that green tea extract and/or (−)-epigallocatechin-3-gallate significantly increased the bioavailability of diltiazem, verapamil, tamoxifen, simvastatin, 5-fluorouracil, and nicardipine. The bioavailability was decreased for quetiapine, sunitinib,clozapine, and nadolol. Green tea extract and (−)-epigallocatechin-3-gallate were not found to inhibit any major CYP450 enzymes.
Drug transporters such as P-gp, OATP1A1, OATP1B1, OATP1B3, OATP2B1, OCT1, OCT2, multidrug and toxin extrusion 1, and multidrug and toxin extrusion 2-K were potentially inhibited by green tea extract according to in vitro studies.
It was generally concluded that ingestion of green tea extract or its associated catechins is not expected to result in clinically significant influences in the evaluated substrates. "However, some caution is advised in the consumption of significant amounts of green tea beverages or green tea extract in patients prescribed known substrates of organic anion transporting polypeptide, particularly those with a narrow therapeutic index," noted study authors.
- Producer18/02/2017Brazil will open its doors for foreign rural investmentsDear readers,How are you all doing?This is just a small post to break this news: Brazil's Minister of Finance has just announced that, within the next 30 days, we will open our market for foreign investors that are willing to buy rural lands in...
Comments18/02/2017 #1 CityVP 🐝 ManjitAs I read the Reuters report according to Henrique Meirelles Brazil needs the foriegn investment but Reuters point out that critics point out three things, and as I look at them these are critical adverse effects :
1. Foreign farm sales will increase land speculation
2. Hurt environmental protection efforts
3. Force local farmers and indigenous people off territory they have lived on for generations.
In the third point, Brazil should be drawing parallels from Indian farmers where today farmer suicide is horrendous.
In terms of land speculators, they will be banking on Brazil moving further to the right since it was the conservative group that placed Temer into power, though he faces greater impeachment threat than the leader who was ousted. The irony is that Lula is polling well for the 2018 elections and so the idea that Brazil remains to the left is not far fetched, and probably not the strategic intent of the right when they approved Temer's succession.
Yet there is an additional thing the Reuters article points out that should be a concern to land speculators is that "Brazil does not have a single, unified land registry and the problem of fraud or unlawful registration of property - known locally as "grilagem"." the article at http://www.reuters.com/article/us-brazil-rights-farming-idUSKBN15V2B6
The warning given in the article by Gabriel Ondetti, professor of political science at Missouri State University in the United States is worth reading over, because why would any government open their lands this way, without having a secure system of registry?
- Producer16/02/2017Marketing Myths That BiteSMALL BUSINESSES CAN'T AFFORD TO BLINDLY ACCEPT MYTHS ABOUT MARKETING...Big businesses can often, if not always survive marketing mistakes. We've seen, for example, CocaCola and Netflix do it. However, big businesses can do it because, in large...
Comments18/02/2017 #2 Phil Friedman#1 You are, of course, correct D-L. A bad customer experience in terms of delivery or post-sale support can lose a firm reteat business. I remember once ordering an item from Amazon with expedited delivery. And when it didn't arrive, and I called them, they couldn't see why it hadn't come, but immediately sent another overnight. When the order arrived ... twice, I called to find out how to return one of them and was told just to keep the extra one to compensate for the inconvenience. That made me an Amazon customer. I am only saying that if the goods or services delivered are substandard, not even a dreamy call from Brad Pitt (or from Megan Fox -- depending on your personal proclivities) is going to make it right.18/02/2017 #1 Donna-Luisa Eversley@Phil Friedman ... Its interesting that a lot of companies forget that unless the delivery experience is good, or at best not loaded with problems, they have not given the customer what they purchased. I'd like to share an example; I bought a sofa-bed at a store because it was on sale and looked really great. They promised delivery within 3 or 4 days. The delivery came 8 days later, after a lot of calls, and to cap it off an afternoon of trying to get the delivery driver to read the directions to my home and not where he thought it should be. Yes. It was a nightmare. Though the company has great stuff I won't be buying again - at least not for a very long time. They dropped the ball after the sale, and no one took ownership of the late delivery, and a less than customer service trained delivery man. The last words from the driver was "sorry, I really thought I knew where it was, but lady at least you got your stuff. Do you have a pen to sign?"
Thanks for this post! Quite a lot of lessons within.
- 18/02/2017Storytelling isn’t something to be reserved exclusively for children at bedtime it has a huge and incredibly powerful place in business presenting. Do you have a powerful story about what motivates you that may help others?Storytelling in Business – 5 Real Examples to Learn Fromwww.business2community.com Storytelling has become the new strategic business tool of presenters to change attitudes, mind-sets and behaviours. In a world where professionals are overwhelmed with information and demand for...
- Producer18/02/2017Three A’s of SalesMany people are hesitant at the beginning to get involved with any business or opportunity that has anything to do with sales. This is because “sales” is often misunderstood. It is deemed scary, self-serving, and perhaps even superficial....
- 18/02/2017Might as well get something. How about the best commissions for the easiest job in the world? You wont believe it. Watch commercials and share the idea. Get outrageous commissions. If you have a group or network you are on your way already. Contact me to get on the team now. We are getting everyone geared up for launch. We will change the world with this app. Come check it out.
- 18/02/2017Technology and workforce in document scanning service.Technology and workforce in document scanning servicebit.ly Ever wondered how the internet came and conquered? It’s because of the millions of bytes of digitized content that the internet...
- Producer18/02/2017Trump's Press Conference offers some of the best jokes from Latenight Broadcasts Late Night’s Best Jokes About Trump’s Instantly Infamous Press ConferenceBy Halle Kiefer Vulture Staff WriterShow us what you got.President Donald Trump held a lengthy, impromptu press conference yesterday morning, giving the nation’s late-night...
Comments18/02/2017 #1 Dorothy CooperDonald Trump is said to be a master communicator and an exquisite salesman. He also has been noted as a master manipulator of the media. I shared this article from "Vulture," because my Millenials love vulture. I thought the political satire and comedy if nothing else might have some interest for those in sales, marketing and journalism. I included a link to Trump's Press Conference. Enjoy!
- 17/02/2017My most epic failure relived, and how it paved the way for me to be the Lemonade King of SW Portland. Well maybe I didn't become the Lemonade King, but it sure did teach me a thing or two.Epic Failure: My First Lemonade Standwww.linkedin.com 1....2...3....4......I kept counting over and over. This can't be right!? Why in the world do I have less money in my pocket now then when I...
- 17/02/2017If you can master the art of storytelling during your interview, you can use this technique to build a rapport with those interviewing you. As a result, the interview panel are much more likely to sit up, take notice and remember you for the right reasons.Why storytelling could be your key to interview successsocial.hays.com Have you spent weeks interviewing for a new role, learning more and more about the company ethos, imagining your future there, only to discover that...
- 17/02/2017Is you are struggling to find your way around LinkedIn with all the changes. Perhaps this article and video will help.Where the hell is LinkedIn's Advanced Search?www.linkedin.com It's still there, if you know where to look. Where the hell has the Advanced People Search hyperlink gone? This is my most asked question over...
- 17/02/2017Brand Recognition will make it or break it. Both of the fast food restaurants below will cost about the same to build and operate. Sure you will pay a franchise and advertising fee with McDonald's, but along with it comes the brand, marketing, support and a successful proven system for you to follow. From day 1, you will have a steady flow of traffic at your McDonald's while Krier's Burgers will more than likely fail within a few years. Is your Personal Branding just as important?
- 17/02/2017If you’re using “emotional blocks” as a scapegoat for poor performance… your capture pages not converting… your sales videos not selling… or even your Facebook Live videos sucking.
I got some medicine for ya…
There’s something MORE crucial to your success than any “block” you think you have.
== Click BELOW to see what you need to master RIGHT NOW to start producing
In today’s video, you’re going to understand how to start improving the ONE area in your business that is IMMUNE to emotional blocks, limiting beliefs, or any other “woo-woo” excuse your favorite Facebook guru is giving you.
= Go here as and focus as quickly as possibleSkill Building, Traveling the World and Overcoming Emotional Blockswww.empowernetwork.com Skill Building, Traveling the World and Overcoming Emotional...
- 17/02/2017Welcome to your sales weekly roundup for February 10-17. This week we’re checking out Salesforce’s latest ebook, how sales managers can avoid being blindsided by their top reps underperforming and nine lessons in B2B thought leadership. Enjoy.From the Experts: 100 Sales Tips for 2017 [Weekly Roundup]www.salesforlife.com The following experts’ insight span the entire sales cycle—from prospecting to closing, expanding to...