- 29/03/2017There's a saying in sales that goes like this when you say it they doubt it, but when they say it they believe it. Does it imply something? What does it mean for a salesperson?Sales is a "paradox of choice", a manner of circumventing dislikes and likeswww.bebee.com Everyone in sales knows that people value things more when they know they cannot get them elsewhere . However, in today's world of...
- 28/03/2017For more on how events can boost your marketing and overall bottom line, check out the infographic below. Tap or click to see a larger version.How to Use Events to Create Cross-Channel Marketing Success [Infographic]www.marketingprofs.com How can event marketing complement other channels, such as digital, as well as sales? Check out this infographic for how you can use events for a successful cross-channel...
- 28/03/2017How To March Right Past A "Gatekeeper" http://yoursalesplaybook.com/how-to-march-right-past-a-gatekeeper/
- 28/03/2017HINT: The hidden method is beBee. BUT did you know you could share your tweets here and get more retweets, views, followers, and not to mention that when you share your tweets into hives on beBee you are reaching a curated audience!Use This Hidden Method to Boost Engagement on Your Tweetswww.linkedin.com If you know a thing or two about social media marketing, you are aware that cross-channel promotion of your content can expand your reach and build...
Comments29/03/2017 #11 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand AmbassadorActually it works fine, 600 views per hour on twitter per tweet +/-...and beBee post get @John White, MBA compliance rates within the next hours, reading to be push on buzz @beBee for a Mytweetpack selection enter. @Javier 🐝 beBee thanks for 14 x retweets. I am gonna test on High figures personaes....i will post metrics too.29/03/2017 #10 Anne Thornley-BrownThis cross-platform method works. After seeing it here, I clicked on the link and went right over to LinkedIn aand commented. I likely would never have seen it if it had only been posted on LinkedIn.
That is the exactly the premise behind beBee Bloggers Network.
1. Make other bloggers aware of your blog posts by sharing links to your posts and your social media share.
2. Have a look at the content that other bloggers have posted.
3. Pick what you find to be of value and share it.
4. Like the comment where the blogger posted it to let them know you provided support.
No mandatory sharing involved. It's just another way to bring your content to the attention of your target audience.
It's new on 3 platforms:
- LinkedIn: http://bit.ly/b2bbloggersnetwork
- beBee Hive: https://www.bebee.com/group/b2b-bloggers-network
-Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/b2bblognetwork
Join one our all.
I created a Twitter list too and just made it public:
Now it's easier than ever to find and share great content
- 28/03/2017Here's why being a storyteller helps lead people action. Time to sharpen those skills! 😃Hard Data Shows This Soft Skill Will Make You 35 Percent More Persuasivewww.inc.com Storytelling in business presentations is more likely to move audiences to...
- Producer27/03/2017The Evolution of the Telephone, in Sales! Last week marked 141 years since Alexander Graham Bell (fellow Scot and Edinburgh born scientist) made his first telephone call in America.Little would he have considered that we might still be using his invention all these years later, but we’d be...
- 27/03/2017How I Rose From 60th To 12th (Out Of 375 Sales Reps Worldwide) http://yoursalesplaybook.com/how-i-rose-from-60th-to-12th-out-of-375-sales-reps-worldwide/
Comments27/03/2017 #1 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.enjoy the rise!
- 27/03/2017Informative and insightful read.Big Data is So 2016. We Need Smart Data.www.inc.com Connecting the dots is more important than...
- Producer27/03/201712 Ways Social Media Can Elevate Your Personal & Professional Game In 20172016 was an excellent year for social media adoption.2017 should be even better! Your professional career, personal development, and future are waiting for you to capitalize.Here are 12 ways you can elevate your social game in 20171. ConnectGet...
Comments27/03/2017 #4 Lisa 🐝 GallagherFavor: @Jack Kosakowski, can you add your twitter profile to your homepage on beBee? When we share it will attach your twitter username automatically from beBee so you get notified it was tweeted. Some of us use an app for automated tweets too and it's nice to have the twitter handle if the person doesn't mind seeing their material every 6 hrs or so. ;-)27/03/2017 #2 CityVP 🐝 Manjit#1 Agree Jan, Jack is a fab addition to beBee. While I have different priorities right now so I am not looking to develop a brand presence or pursue business relationships.
His thinking in branding, sales and social selling/media is very practical and I prefer this form of action learning and in the long haul, when these things become relevant again in my life (and they will) I can engage appropriately in line with that future pathway. For now I observe rather than dig deep and what I observe is a very good and entrepreneurial mind.
- 25/03/2017"How To Set Sales Meetings Using Social Before A Conference Starts" via Salesman PodcastSocial Sell Before You Arrive With Jack Kosakowski Subscribe on iTunes: http://SalesmanPodcast.com/iTunes This episode of The Salesman Podcast LIVE was recorded at the https://therevenuesummit.com/ in March...
Comments27/03/2017 #5 David B. Grinberg@Jack Kosakowski: the beBee community is so pleased you're here! We look forward to learning more from your social media expertise and experience, which is admirable and impressive to say the least. Many thanks for sharing your buzz and engaging with us on beBee.
- Producer25/03/2017Do We Have Social Selling Confused With Sales Innovation?Over the past three years, the term “social selling” has been very controversial, mainly because there are so many definitions or perceptions of what “social selling” is or what it achieves. It’s no secret that digital is transforming the way B2B...
Comments27/03/2017 #13 Steve JonesGreat question Jack. I've long been an advocate of Social Selling, but you are correct - there are so many different definitions of Social Selling. Business owners don't know what this 'Social Selling' thing is - but they (hopefully) understand the need to continually improve and Sales Innovation (evolution) might be a better term. Let me think further on this - Thanks for the post26/03/2017 #11 Marisa Fonseca DinizVery good remark @Jack Kosakowski, especially people who work only with B2B. Although many people believe that B2C sales are more productive on social networks I say, that this concept may be better suited to B2B. Digital technology has "shrunk" the world, transcending geographic barriers and allowing companies to connect and collaborate in an innovative way. According to some research released by 2020, almost 30% of B2B transactions will go online and global sales are expected to grow by $ 6.7 trillion. These advances have changed and continue to write the new B2B consumer profile and collaborative economy.25/03/2017 #4 🐝 Fatima G. WilliamsGreat buzz on Social selling. Focus and time management are the key. A puzzle that we will have to put together to build it up. I call it a puzzle cause thats how I see each customer. And curiosity helps improve this skill and put the customer puzzle together. A value adding podcast. A must listen my fellow beBees.
- Producer22/03/2017Successful selling in Today's Digital WorldThe Sales Process has changed. What do you need to do to be successful in today's digitally connected world?We've always bought and sold to people we know and trust. This fundamental truth has not changed, but with the advent of the internet (or...
- Producer22/03/2017We All Sell SomethingEverybody is selling something, be it a product, service, or themselves. A strong personal brand is crucial for you to sell yourself more effectively, be it for a promotion, change in job, business partnership or pitching.Social media and content...
Comments22/03/2017 #20 🐝 Fatima G. WilliamsI like the Jiz saw puzzle for personal branding. We are all selling something and social media justifies our purpose for the same. Our personal brand builds credibility for our selves and the services we sell . I'm positive that beBee provides greater opportunities and success. For professional and personal branding beBee has laid out the perfect platform. Thank you @Juan Imaz 🤗🐝🤗22/03/2017 #19 CityVP 🐝 ManjitJust because I am in a different space does not mean I can argue against this, this is the reality of the market of mass attention and I accept it as condition of this age, so it is that I make the following proposition.
I will seek to bring a student to beBee who is absolute and total in his dedication and mindset to personal brand.
In doing so, what he represents in belief and investment in personal branding, will also become the bridge for me between this learning space at beBee and my offline learning space at HMC.
I will provide an introductory buzz about him, but I also welcome all of my friends at beBee now to ask some questions and then I will present an interview with him and at that point, he will become a part of this community.
How does that sound? If you are all agreeable message me your questions you want this fervent student of personal branding to answer and I will begin to initiate the introductory buzz and then the interview buzz and then with him in person here as an active beBee member.22/03/2017 #16 Mamen 🐝 DelgadoGreat Producer @Juan Imaz, I like to say we are selling even when we are buying... 😉
It is a way of being on Earth, the way we move, we talk, we act and react... And overact sometimes...
And that is so because we never stop communicating, even on our owns we communicate with ourselves which is the primary relationship.
Thanks for sharing this gift!! 😘22/03/2017 #14 Gert 🐝 Scholtz@Juan Imaz Thank you for an excellent post Juan. I find it very interesting that leads coming from social media activities are seven time more likely to convert. There are a number of Bees that have mentioned their activity on beBee has resulted in more business opportunities and sales.22/03/2017 #13 AnonymousThank you @Juan Imaz for sharing your consistent educational approach.
You are right, Social Media is not the enemy, but can be one of the greatest tools to People, advancing themselves personally and professionally. beBee engages all users in realizing that their branding / social media usage should be the story they want to share about themselves for the world to see. That lasting impact, beyond all existing virtual walls, enlights our own relevant and singular commintments to make us more approachable to others. Well done ! :)22/03/2017 #4 Tausif MundrawalaBranding oneself is not an easy task to achieve. It needs regular nurturing in order to put oneself forth in front of an entire world. Not only regularly commenting and reading one's buzzes, one should even try to encourage others to present their best to this universe. I am glad to be a part of this wonderful platform who have recognized my efforts of serious personal brand building. I have always loved helping others which is bearing fruit in the form of being a bee on beBee.
An excellent buzz to begin my day, @Juan Imaz22/03/2017 #3 Harvey LloydI am usually the late adopter to most things. Branding was and is no different. This article helped me make the connection between branding, our website, social media and our goals of customer interaction.
The funny thing is i have read enough material about branding to cause brain freeze up, but this article really cleared some things up in making those connections from such diverse resources..
Thanks @Juan Imaz
- Producer21/03/2017Ten Marketing Tactics to Boost SalesMany businesses hit a plateau every seven years or so. For ambitious business owners seeking exponential growth, this is a bit troublesome. Sometimes the problems are technical, such as poor lead to sales conversion, and other times, it’s...
Comments25/03/2017 #7 Aleta CurryGreat post, @Renée 🐝 Cormier I do most, (when I remember!) but not all, (can't very well give away free Picassos) and you're making me start to thing about projects I can delegate in the future, as opposed to doing it all myself and having the doctor threaten to hospitalise me for my own good! (Yeah, that really happened.)23/03/2017 #4 Renée 🐝 Cormier#3 I should let you know, Fatima, that beBee is a rather engaged and intelligent community. Posting spam links in the comment thread might seem like a really good way to spread your content and generate leads but it won't actually help your business. Let me explain why.
First of all, the link is posted out of context.
Secondly, the long tail title within the link is spammy and most people will ignore it. Remember, beBee is full of intelligent and thoughtful members who are all over the age of 14.
Thirdly, content marketing is all about presenting people with quality content and then trying to engage with them. That link simply won't do.
Fourthly, by posting spam, you undermine your own credibility as a business person. Trust is an essential component for any sale. While you may be very trustworthy and honest, this kind of link and the fact that you are spamming comment fields will cause people to question your credibility. Even if someone clicks on it out of curiosity, they likely won't buy.
- 21/03/201710 Reasons Why Your Sales Emails Crash and Burn http://yoursalesplaybook.com/10-reasons-why-the-majority-of-your-sales-emails-crash-and-burn/
- 20/03/2017Below 3 lessons for Salespeople who don’t want to be replaced by AI.Three Lessons for Salespeople Who Don’t Want to Be Replaced By AIwww.salesforlife.com Three valuable lessons for salespeople and sales teams who want to remain relevant in today's selling...
- 20/03/2017How Blogging Helps Your Businesswww.saleshub.ca Blogging can help your business prosper in myriad ways, including improving brand awareness, building authority, and building trust. Read...
- 20/03/2017A Simple Sales Enablement Frameworkwww.saleshub.ca Follow this simple sales enablement framework to organize your efforts across various departments such as sales, marketing, management, and...
- 20/03/20172 Ways To Heat Up A Cold Call By Emailing First! http://yoursalesplaybook.com/2-ways-you-can-heat-up-a-cold-call-by-emailing-first/
- 16/03/2017Why Your Emails Are Getting Disregarded and Deleted http://yoursalesplaybook.com/why-your-emails-are-disregarded-and-deleted/
- 15/03/2017"The government must now choose between disclosure of classified information and dismissal of its indictment" --- Annette Hayes
Dismissal without prejudice leaves open the possibility that the government could bring new charges should there come a time within the statute of limitations when and the government be in a position to provide the requested discovery.To keep Tor hack source code secret, DOJ dismisses child porn casebit.ly DOJ: "Disclosure is not currently an...
- 14/03/2017Two Radical Extremes To Reaching Out To Potential Clients and Why They Both Suck! http://yoursalesplaybook.com/the-two-extremes-to-reaching-out-to-potential-clients-and-why-they-both-suck/
- 14/03/2017#Retailers Turn to #AI to Integrate #Marketing Channels #digitalmarketing #onlinemarketingRetailers Turn to AI to Integrate Marketing Channelsshar.es As artificial intelligence becomes more widely used, retailers are finding smart applications for their marketing strategies. Here's what they're...
- Producer14/03/2017Forget Enabling Sales. Or Anything Else. Enable Your Presentation Skills First.It’s about time somebody credibly demonstrated the importance of personal #presentation skills and put it on full display for the global business world to see. During this week’s premier of his new television show The Partner on #CNBC, entrepreneur...
Comments14/03/2017 #5 Harvey LloydThanks for the post. I have been getting some flak from the younger generation about this style of communications. I now know that two people on the planet sense the need for better "in person" presentation skills. I enjoyed your comments concerning room acclamation. You can prepare all you want but the nature of the room and folks in it cant be known. Show up early, meet some people you will be speaking before and learn your audience. I have become rusty as i don't speak as must as used to, but still remember each and every beginning lesson learned, like it was yesterday.
- 13/03/20175 Ways To Send An Email That Sets You Apart! http://yoursalesplaybook.com/5-ways-to-send-an-email-that-sets-you-apart/
Sales and Marketing8K buzzes
"Selling" or making sales consists of interpersonal interaction-the one-on-one meetings, telephone calls and networking-that you engage in with prospects and customers. The term "marketing" encompasses programs businesses use to reach and persuade prospects, including advertising, public relations, direct mail and more. You'll often see the terms used incorrectly, such as when a business advertises for a marketing professional but is really looking for someone to make telephone calls, meet with prospects and close sales.
This hive unites both with fantastic content from all the bees.
This hive unites both with fantastic content from all the bees.