- 17/12/2016"Even when leaders are operating with character, conflicts will still rise."
Today I learned an important lesson:
People are not perfect. Conflicts happen.
But I also learned how to address an issue, turn a conflict around, and (most importantly) forgive. In only 5 steps :-)
Get access to the 5 steps to conflict resolution instantly here, and let me know what your thoughts are in the comments! -THE DAILY SHORTCUT #9www.empowernetwork.com THE DAILY SHORTCUT...
- 16/08/2016Arianna Huffington: Don't Use 'Art of War' Language at Work @ariannahuff via @IncArianna Huffington: Don't Use 'Art of War' Language at Workwww.inc.com The Huffington Post co-founder and author of The Sleep Revolution explains why phrases like we're killing it and I'm drowning should be avoided in the...
- 16/08/2016Behind the Scenes: Talking With @RobertHerjavec at Inc.'s Cover Photo Shoot via @IncBehind the Scenes: Talking With Robert Herjavec at Inc.'s Cover Photo Shootwww.inc.com The 'Shark Tank' star explains why entrepreneurship is experiencing a new wave of...
- 27/06/2016Winston Churchill Quotes at BrainyQuote.comwww.brainyquote.com "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill quotes from...
- Producer18/05/201612 Tips for Successful Team BuildingIn every workplace, people talk about building teams, working successfully as teams and “my” team. Few people actually realize how to go about building an effective team. It is a challenge to build a cohesive team.Essentially, team building begins...
Comments02/06/2016 #3 Donald Retreage#1 Hey there mark,
Thank you for the Like on my post "12 Tips for Successful Team Building". Sometimes I am able to find appropriate relevant content to match a particular alphabet. Does not work all the time..
Was there any part of each article that you liked in particular?
Glad to have you here, and hope to make it worth your time.