- Producer22/06/2016beBee will represent the EU in Silicon Valley as the "next EU unicorns"It's my pleasure to inform you that beBee has been selected in the top 15 EU scaleups! beBee will represent the EU in Silicon Valley as the "next EU unicorns"Startup Europe Comes to Silicon Valley (SEC2SV) is a mission that seeks to connect the dots...
Comments16/08/2016 #75 Franci Eugenia Hoffman#74 Thank you for this @Javier beBee. This is a nice concise description that I can use for my WordPress followers. I have a weekly post on my blog called Tuesday Chatter. One of my features in Tuesday Chatter is "As the Honey Drizzles", which is about beBee. I have had some followers ask me to describe beBee and this is perfect.
I am also an author for another blog, which is increasing my followers rapidly, as it creates a ping back to my blog. More exposure for beBee!! Yipbee! Make it a great day.15/08/2016 #74 Javier beBeeFor those who are asking me what is beBee :),...... beBee is about professional networking through personal interests and hobbies. Take golfers, for example. It is the same concept but applied to all professions and personal interests or hobbies. Personal interests generate much more professional engagement and better business opportunities."28/06/2016 #60 Rafiqul IslamBest wishes for BeBee! Being a StartUp Global Link always with BeBee!
Global Link! It's all about a theme striving for Eco Friendly Business of all Domains!
🌱 Eco Friendly Community.
🌱 Eco Friendly Food & Services.
🌱 Eco Friendly Generation.
🌱 Go with greens and positives for a peaceful and green revolutions...
With warm regards
CEO, Global Link, Patent - GLBD
Web: https://globallink-glbd.com ( under construction)
- 25/05/2016Boom! eBay buys Spain’s Ticketbis for $165M to expand StubHub into Europe, Latin America and AsiaeBay buys Spain’s Ticketbis for $165M to expand StubHub into Europe, Latin America, Asiatechcrunch.com While EBay continues to build out its core marketplace for physical goods, it's also investing to expand its other businesses and brands, too. Today...
Comments26/05/2016 #1 Enrique de la RicaeBay announced that it has acquired Ticketbis, an online ticket marketplace based out of Bilbao, which it plans to roll into StubHub, its own ticket marketplace. The deal will expand StubHub outside of its existing core U.S. base into 47 more markets, specifically with an emphasis on Europe, Latin America and Asia Pacific.
- 26/05/2016Xabi Uribe- Etxebarria, the founder and CEO, told TechCrunch that the funding will be used to continue building out more functionality in the app, as well as on more hires and to expand the reach of the app as it gears up for a much bigger Series B and eventual expansion to other languages like English and Portuguese.Sherpa, a Spanish-language AI-based personal assistant, raises $6.5Mtechcrunch.com We've seen a big rise in apps and bots, and a lot of them have something in common besides being based on artificial intelligence and machine learning:...
- 24/05/2016– eBay Inc. today announced an agreement to acquire Ticketbis, an international ticket marketplace with a presence in 47 countries. Ticketbis will become part of eBay Inc.’s StubHub business, the largest ticket marketplace in the U.S. With this acquisition, StubHub will grow its presence across Latin America and Europe and expand into Asia Pacific, becoming the global ticket marketplace leader, as measuredStubHub to Expand its Global Reach into 47 Markets with the Acquisition of Ticketbis - eBay Inc.www.ebayinc.com
- 12/05/2016VC firms in the U.S. raised about $12 billion during the first three months of 2016 for future investments -- a high the industry hasn't seen since the second quarter of 2006, The peak comes as VCs in the Bay Area and across the nation are tightening the reins on investments in private companies, continuing a slowdown spawned by worries over inflated company valuations and an unstable market.Venture capitalists in Bay Area and across the nation rake in cash, but deals dropwww.siliconvalley.com Venture capitalists raised more money in the first quarter of 2016 than they have in 10 years, but investments into private companies continued to...
- 10/05/2016In March, Tesla announced the lower-cost Model 3 sedan, starting at $35,000 before incentives. The company has booked more than 400,000 pre-orders, with deposits netting the company more than $400 million in cash.Tesla sets new production goal: 500K cars a year by 2018www.siliconvalley.com Tesla Motors has soared past expectations for pre-orders of its Model 3 sedan this year, but the first quarter saw the electrical vehicle maker report a $282 million...
- 10/05/2016When Facebook purchased virtual reality startup Oculus for $2 billion in 2014, CEO Mark Zuckerberg laid out a vision for the immersive technology that went beyond gaming and into everyday life.Virtual reality companies create new social placeswww.siliconvalley.com With virtual reality headsets such as the HTC Vive and Oculus Rift being shipped this year, digital places where people can chat and do activities alongside friends, families or new faces are already springing to life...