- Producer27/06/2017Q&A@beBeeImage credit: steveoatesblog - WordPress.com With Q@beBee, I ask some of the most interesting people on this network 7 questions. The result, unedited, is the most fascinating answers. Q@beBee is an ongoing series that gives us the opportunity to...
Comments28/06/2017 #14 CityVP 🐝 Manjit#11 The interesting thing for me is that the moon is positioned to help support life conditions, just as Jupiter acts as Earth's daddy and saves the life containing planet from objects colliding into it. Add to that the mathematical distance required to find the perfect sweet-spot for life to be possible does make it just as amazing as the creation of a human body. The wonder and miracle of it is sufficient for me, no matter what science and research are able to determine.28/06/2017 #11 David B. GrinbergADDENDUM Parts 1 and 2 below:
@CityVP 🐝 Manjit: Now I know these are some strange theories below -- which I'm repeating, not necessarily supporting -- but let's recall the following conventional wisdom which proved wrong in prior times:
1) Einstein was once mocked by his peers over the Theory of General Relativity.
2) Stephen Hawking was mocked by his peers for theorizing the existence of Black Holes -- which we now understand not only exist but form the center of every observable galaxy including our own -- per Super Massive Black Holes.
3) The conventional wisdom of the Copernicus era stated that the Earth was not only the center of our solar system with the sun orbiting it, but indeed the center of the entire Universe!
4) Finally, the so-called "Flat Earth" theory of the Columbus time, is reemerging in certain circles of science conspiracy theorists.
My only point, once again, is that we really don't know what we don't know -- or what various world governments are hiding from the public (including UFOs, Area 51, etc).
Only in hindsight will the truth come out, as per the above. And the truth is that anything is possible until scientifically proven otherwise -- this includes time travel, parallel universes, the multi-verse and digital meta-verse.
This all intrigues me because it expands one's thinking about the world and cosmos which we inhabit. And expanding one's thinking to consider -- but not always accept -- alternate theories has yielded some interesting results throughout history.
cc: @Yogesh Sukal28/06/2017 #9 David B. GrinbergPART 2 OF 2 - Thank you @CityVP 🐝 Manjit for indulging me in this discussion -- and correcting and/or refuting any points of contention.
Regarding the moon, as you know, many theories abound of how and why it happens to be in the specifically placed orbit to allow life on Earth to thrive, per controlling the tides, etc. If the moon were a few million miles closer to, or further away from, the Earth it might be a different story -- similar to Earth's distance from the Sun in the so-called "Goldilocks Zone." Thus a few competing theories, some strange:
1) First, there's conventional wisdom of science to which you alluded. That is, during the Earth's formation some kind of large asteroid crashed into the young formative Earth causing a chunk to break off and orbit the planet. This became the moon, which finally settled into its current cosmic orbit.
2) Okay, folks, this is NOT my theory. However, some space scientists and "Ancient Astronaut" theorists speculate that the moon is indeed an artificial creation made by an advanced intelligent alien race which helped form the Earth. Under this far-fetched theory, the moon is in the exact cosmic orbit we find today -- which regulates and stabilizes the Earth's environment -- because that's where it was artificially placed.
3) Some far out theories speculate that the moon is hollow and there are indeed advanced intelligent ETs hiding out there observing us. This theory of an alien-inhabited moon fits into speculation that either the moon landing was a hoax and/or that's the reason why neither the USA nor any nation has landed humans on the moon since the last Apollo Mission about 44 years ago.
CONTINUED...28/06/2017 #8 David B. GrinbergOkay, @CityVP 🐝 Manjit you know how to hit my sweet spot of curiosity and wonder. Thus, regarding DNA, a few points:
1) I always like to remind people in our race/ethnic obsessed superficial "politically correct" (PC) world that all humans everywhere have much more in common than they think. That's because we are all literally made of 99+ percent of the same DNA! It's only a small percentage or fraction of our respective DNA which mutates to make us look difference on the outside.
2) Moreover, as many space scientists and astronomers like to say, "We're all made of STAR STUFF" anyway -- meaning, as you know, that we all embody cosmic chemical elements, per the Standard Model Periodic Table. Some of these cosmic chemical elements are still being discovered via the Large Hadron Collider, like the Higgs-Boson which is the so-called "God Particle." Other mysteries, like Dark Matter and Dark Energy which comprise of the known Universe, for example, are still a mystery. We don't know what we don't know about the cosmos, including what else will be discovered.
3 ) Lastly, leading futurists point to a time collectively referred to as "Year Million" in which DNA bio-engineering will be the norm. In this future world, nano bio-robots will enter our bodies to kill off all the disease-causing DNA and bad genes before they materialize ans metastasize. Further, by that time we will have likely colonized the solar system and beyond, which will allow human to bio-engineer specific DNA to conform to the diverse planetary environments and chemical elements to more easily adapt and evolve.
PART 1 OF 2....27/06/2017 #6 CityVP 🐝 ManjitLife is just DNA having fun transforming into different things or different people. Whether in a basic RNA form or a complex DNA form, DNA has had fun replicating in environments which surely cannot merely be a result of a cosmic accident. The Moon didn't just appear there because another planet crashed into the Earth but set up a contribution for the possibility for life to occur. https://cosmosmagazine.com/geoscience/no-moon-no-magnetic-field-no-life-earth-study27/06/2017 #3 David B. GrinbergThanks so much, Sara, I really appreciate your positive interactions and buzz. Moreover, I look forward to reading more of them!
I'd also be interested to learn your answers to these intriguing questions because you always have exemplary insights to offer. Great series. Keep buzzing!27/06/2017 #2 Joyce 🐝 Bowen Brand Ambassador @ beBeeGreat questions.
"First, most people never think about the scientific fact that the Earth is merely one infinitesimal spec of dust in one infinitesimal galaxy compared to the entire universe of hundreds of billions of galaxies, each one containing hundreds of billions of stars and planets. "
I often remind myself that I am just a spec in time. *shiver*
- Producer19/06/20175 Simple Steps To Learn Any Skill FastWe entrepreneurs, marketers or engineers are always learning. And to be honest you can not be successful in any career if you are not learning all the time. In fact, if you know of a career that does not require any learning at all please comment...
Comments21/06/2017 #4 Sadman Ishrak#3 Thanks a lot! I am really looking forward to learning from you as well Dara.
You are totally right about this. If we never try we will remain incapable of achieving anything at all.
If we try then there is a chance for us to be capable, no matter how small the chance is.
But if we keep on trying without giving up, then there is no chance for us not to succeed.
Thanks a lot! Your comment is amazing!21/06/2017 #3 Dara LinIt's a good thing to learn from you Sadman. Discovering new things within yourself that you've held all along helps you break out of a rut. But many times we are afraid of going out with our comfort zone and trying to learn new things because we think we are not capable of but if you will never try that doesn't mean you are not. Just keep on trying and never give up believing that you are here for a purpose!
- 17/02/2017If you’re using “emotional blocks” as a scapegoat for poor performance… your capture pages not converting… your sales videos not selling… or even your Facebook Live videos sucking.
I got some medicine for ya…
There’s something MORE crucial to your success than any “block” you think you have.
== Click BELOW to see what you need to master RIGHT NOW to start producing
In today’s video, you’re going to understand how to start improving the ONE area in your business that is IMMUNE to emotional blocks, limiting beliefs, or any other “woo-woo” excuse your favorite Facebook guru is giving you.
= Go here as and focus as quickly as possibleSkill Building, Traveling the World and Overcoming Emotional Blockswww.empowernetwork.com Skill Building, Traveling the World and Overcoming Emotional...