- 14/09/2017FYI - There's been conversation lately about the benefit of cross-posting blogging buzz on beBee as updates on LinkedIn. This makes good sense as way to leverage both platforms. To wit: the article I wrote below on Medium has received about 5,000 reads since I posted in on LI as an update -- many more reads than the origin post on Medium. Thus, try cross-posting your beBee content to LI as an update to spread the buzz and maximize engagement. THOUGHTS?
cc: @Jim Murray @John White, MBA @Javier 🐝 beBee @Jan 🐝 Barbosa @Paul "Pablo" Croubalian @Lance 🐝 ScoularDavid B. Grinberg on LinkedIn: "Remembering 9/11 and My Friend…www.linkedin.com Remembering 9/11 and My Friend Doug #NeverForget...
Comments14/09/2017 #7 Susan 🐝 Rooks, the Grammar Goddess@David B. Grinberg, I always publish my articles across several platforms! I'm a teacher at heart, and I always want to help writers (re)learn grammar rules they likely had heard of but perhaps had forgotten. And each platform has a lot of different users, so the word goes out beyond just one or two.14/09/2017 #5 Paul "Pablo" Croubalian#4 @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher You can also just authorize myTweetPack to act for you on LinkedIn. Then, add EITHER #in or #li to your rotation. Every time the system finds one of those hashtags, it will write a LinkedIn update cross-posting the tweet. Just make sure you have lots of hashtags and or mentions in your rotation. You don't want to post too many updates.14/09/2017 #2 David B. GrinbergFYI - please note that a version of the article I penned for Medium, and cross-posted on LI, was published here last year on Producer https://www.bebee.com/producer/@dbgrinberg/remembering-9-11-and-my-dear-friend-doug
- 12/09/2017My friend, Pam Danziger of Unity Marketing, shares real insight into the issue of Facebook Advertising for small business.
Bottom line: It can work, but you gotta know what you're doing.
Too many small businesses jump into Facebook Ads (and Google Adwords, etc) without a plan....and waste a lot of money. If you want to talk marketing strategies for small business, let me know.Facebook's Advertising Fallacy: That It Works! | Unity Marketingunitymarketingonline.com How small businesses can use Facebook advertising to engage customers. Keys are to peak interest, pinpoint targeting and objectives measured by...
- 05/09/2017We help businesses offering #software, #advertising, #financial, and #consulting solution expand their client base through #leadgeneration. Call us +1 310.439.5814 or email email@example.com
- 01/09/2017With our lead generation services, you'll get the benefits of an ALL-IN-ONE Marketing Package – Voice, Email, Social Media, Web and Mobile Marketing to let warm and qualified sales leads flow towards your ERP Software and Cloud Computing Product. Visit our website today! https://www.callboxinc.com/industries-we-serve/software-products/
- 31/08/2017We generate qualified #software #leads, helping software companies grow their #business and expand their reach. Call us now! + 1 310.439.5814 http://bit.ly/qualifiedsoftwareleads …
- 31/08/2017Email provides companies with conversion rates of up to 66%, which is higher than that of any marketing channel. Then, how could you make an email copy that makes stand out from your prospects' inbox?
Here are several ways you can do to write effective email copy.The Art of Writing Email Copies: How to Make It Stand Outwww.callboxinc.com It’s one thing to write messages, but it’s an entirely different thing to create messages that will have people to engage you in the long...
- Producer26/08/2017Business Collaboration - Starting The ProcessIn this article, which is a continuation of my first buzz highlighting the current statistics on business collaboration in Europe, I will be outlining certain methods of how collaboration starts. In addition to this, if you are seeking this form of...
- Producer23/08/2017Why small-businesses do need landing pages for their AdWords ads?One of the biggest mistakes small businesses make is to direct a Google Ad to their website home page instead of a specific page. They put time and energy creating a campaign, investing money and getting bad results. Frustrated, they abandon...
- 22/08/2017Rule #1: Stop making your first interaction on Social Media a private message asking people to buy from you!5 Social Media Messaging Faux Pas - Lisa Larterlisalarter.com Although you may have the best of intentions, don't make these social media messaging mistakes. You could lose your credibility and potential...
- Producer22/08/2017Establishing Thought Leadership Through Community EventsThis Article Was Originally Published on Women on Business. Every company strives to become a thought leader in a certain field or in several fields. Being perceived as a thought leader helps to attract new customers and reassures existing ones...
- Producer21/08/2017Shadow IT: Friend or Foe?Shadow or stealth IT doesn’t really lurk in the darkest corners of our organisations. On the contrary, shadow IT hides in plain sight. We see it every time one of our colleagues pulls out their personal smartphone1 or tablet and uses a free...
- Producer18/08/2017An interesting Article on UX (User Experience)... worth a read...https://www.macrison.com.au/user-experience-design-the-digital-make-or-break/...
- Producer15/08/2017Why Do We Do An MBA?This question had been bothering me for ages. I also know that some of my batch-mates from my MBA days have been mulling over this question for quite a long time, too. A Master In Business Administration promises you a prosperous career. After all,...
Comments16/08/2017 #10 Proma 🐝 NautiyalHi John, Thanks for your question. I am not sure about an online MBA course, but one thing that I can tell you about a campus course is that you are under a lot more pressure (which is a good thing) and accountability is high when it comes to high-priority submissions and teamwork. Class participation is also another advantage when it comes to campus MBA. However, if you have a full time job or are pursuing an online MBA from a reputed and affiliated institute, that should be okay, too as they must have designed the course to bring maximum learning to participants.15/08/2017 #8 Tausif MundrawalaI agree with you on all aspects here in this buzz. I myself have done an MBA in Finance because the subject itself attracted me more than anything else. This study has taught me life skills and have helped me to expand my horizons. I became a voracious reader as we have to prepare for case studies and vivas on several subjects. Today I am expanding my knowledge base by studying various humanities subject and have always loved to take up the challenge.
I am glad that you shared this buzz with us, @Proma 🐝 Nautiyal15/08/2017 #5 Proma 🐝 Nautiyal#2 True, it does depend on the institute you are getting the degree from, as well. Most of the institutions are rated on the basis is placements provided by them. At the end of the day it boils down to the choice of: how much one is willing to pay vs. how much they trust their employability.15/08/2017 #4 Proma 🐝 Nautiyal#1 excellent point Flavio. Those were my takeaways, too. I see my learning helping me immensely, each day. Thank you for adding these points. And yes, of course, the fee structure makes no sense. Fortunately, a one semester scholarship helped me lessen that burden, a bit.15/08/2017 #1 Flavio 🇯🇵 Souza 🐝My five cents: What I got from my MBA was connections, knowledge on the business jargons (for example, if someone mention to me "Porter 5 forces" I know what he/she means) and lastly the capability to read a book per week. If you asked me was it worth ? Probably yes but it cost me too much 200K USD for 2 years @Proma Nautiyal
- 15/08/2017UNLIMITED ACCESS to ALL COURSES - $97.00 MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTIONmastersalesandbusinessacademy.com All access monthly...
- 14/08/2017My Worst Night Ever: Fear is a Liar! This is in response to: God places the best things in life on the other side of terror! Fear is a Liar! by Stephan Metral on My beBeeTV...
Comments19/08/2017 #22 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.inspirational story by @Lance 🐝 Scoular19/08/2017 #21 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.they say, everything happens for a reason, happy to know everything came out well for your family!18/08/2017 #17 Lisa 🐝 Gallagher#14 If I can do it, anyone can @Claire L Cardwell. I'm my own worst critic... I think a lot of us are hard on ourselves. Start small like I did. I think think the first few I did, I talked into the camera for just a few seconds, turned it and walked around a lake while I talked. I still find it easier to chat while walking near areas I find scenic :)15/08/2017 #12 Lisa 🐝 Gallagher#11 I'm glad you didn't delete this. It's raw and deeply honest... from the heart.
I think you may be right @Lance 🐝 Scoular, the right people will be led to this. Sometimes I'm in a rush and I don't always click on extra links contained within a post. I did and I found this!
I do believe in a higher power (God) that guides us in ways we aren't aware many times, this has renewed my faith to be a bit stronger now :)15/08/2017 #11 Lance 🐝 Scoular#10 I was tempted @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher
as I viewed the replay to press the DELETE button.
And the reason I didn't, was that I had prayed for guidance of what to say and what I did say was a tad different to my thoughts leading up to the recording.
You will note Lisa that I have not tagged any one, exept @stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand Ambassador - in my previos reply to you.
Not because of embarresment but because I feel that those who find the buzz and share it will have been "led" to do so.
Interestingly, if there were people to tag in the time after posting, you were one and as I was vasilating over "to tag or not to tag" 🤔 your comment appeared.
To me that was confirmation of not to tag and see what transpires.14/08/2017 #5 Lance 🐝 Scoular#3 I appreciate the challenges of your situation @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher and trust that this Buzz may be of some help.
Two nights ago I spent hours trying to get up the courage to do this Live Buzz.
I prayed about it and thought maybe I should wait till we get home from holidays and just record it on my phone camera, edit it
and then post it. But I knew that was a procrastination gambit.
The @stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand Ambassador started taging people from his FEAR post from back in May, and asking me specificaly if I would lead the way with a Live Buzz. ( You can see his kind and more than complimentary, dare I say excessive flattery to leverage my aquiecence in the comnents)
It is only because of the wonderful and safe beBee community of the friends I have made here that I had the courage, with God,s prompting and help, to press the LIVE BUZZ Record 🔴 Button and go live and raw.14/08/2017 #3 Lisa 🐝 GallagherI'm watching this now and I started with the tears before you did. Oh wow... this is more moving that I can describe because what you are describing is one of my fears since my husband went solo w/the business in 2000 and we are paying back taxes due to losing a few larger contracts and business credit has over flowed onto our personal, so the stress has been extremely high.
How awesome that you sold your own home and had a friend help. I'm so sorry this brought up so much but I wonder if it's cathartic to speak of? Coming from a woman, your wife was just scared, it was never your fault. Life can be tough and banks can be unforgiving. Money is such a BIG stressor!!
I can't imagine how hard it was on you and your wife in 99 w/2 daughters at home- the 'fear of the unknown.' I'm still shedding tears with you as you talk.
I am so glad things worked out in your wife's favor and your's as well as the families. What a deep personal story you shared @Lance 🐝 Scoular, I can't thank you enough. I need to focus on possible positives because you are right, being in business for yourself is very stressful. I think I worry more than my husband and I'm sure he feels like you do and I'm not in tune to his worries. Thanks again for sharing this!
- Producer13/08/2017Motivation…It’s A Marathon, Not A SprintYou hear that Marathon/Sprint phrase bandied about a lot these days. But when it comes to motivation, it’s actually truer than you might think.The world is filled to the brim with motivational speakers. They sell books, appear on talk shows, do live...
Comments14/08/2017 #6 Jerry FletcherJim,
Keeping clients "banging on" comes with the territory. No one is at full tilt boogie all the time. As consultants we have to understand and sometimes that means acting like a personal training coach that is there to help them take themselves and their business up a notch. We can never forget that our job is to raise the level of performance ONE NOTCH AT A TIME.13/08/2017 #5 Chas ✌️ Wyatt#4 @Jim Murray, while I quoted someone else, I find the quote to be very true. If I am inspired by something, the inspiration will fade, if I don't take some sort of action. If I am inspired to create a drawing, painting, or write a story, nothing will come of it, if I don't start drawing, painting, or putting words down.13/08/2017 #3 John RylanceI think motivation can be either a marathon or a sprint.
Speeches like "once more into the breech" or managers pep talked before a game, even the way athletes slap themselves to drum up anger/aggression are only meant to be short lived. How often do we hear managers say once they are on the field it's up to them.
Of course you see the same managers ranting and raving when the players aren't delivering.
To me the marathon is a relatively calm reiteration of what is required, in the form of praise reminders rewards the psychological shunt.
- 11/08/2017How to Turn "Stalled" Prospects into Customers
- 11/08/2017How to Turn Stalled Prospects into Customers
- 09/08/2017Do you have what it takes in creating a handsome business presentation? Here are the Top 3 Ways on How To Make your Business Appointments Presentation Extremely FascinatingHow to Make Presentations for Business Appointments Interestingwww.callboxinc.com The same thing should happen for our appointment setting presentation, we have to keep a steady flow of excitement. So here's how you do...
- 03/08/2017How impressive is your Mobile App’s User Experience?mobileappdeveloperlondon.weebly.com Mobile application design company offer specialized UX services for best browsing experience by app users. Let’s know how to design an impressive user experience and interface for successful...
- Producer01/08/2017beBee: The 'Other' Online Tool for Your Personal Brand If you’re a social media savvy entrepreneur or business person, you’re already familiar with the professional benefits of Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. (Especially the latter.) But did you know there’s another networking tool that can...
Comments04/08/2017 #45 Wayne Yoshida#44 @Kate Paine - and others!
Here is the introduction:
Every now and then, new Ambassadors are announced:
There is an application here:
Hope to see you there / here!
And thanks for noticing the new picture!02/08/2017 #34 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.super post!02/08/2017 #33 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.written with love for beBee, so wow, well done!02/08/2017 #31 Lisa 🐝 GallagherHi @Kate Paine, Great buzz with tons of wonderful info! You wrote: "beBee compliments your existing social media presence and is an addition to your online toolkit, which won’t require too much additional effort. If you’re an established LinkedIn professional, setting up your beBee profile will be a breeze since you can copy over most, if not all, of your professional credentials." So true, and very easy! beBee sure is supportive of their users, just love it!
- 01/08/2017MYOB comes with diversified and flexible product range. No matter whatever kind of Accounting Services for Small Business you want to cover, this software is able to take care of it.Among the available lot what make MYOB bookkeeping services the best?niume.com MYOB is known to be a sleek and sophisticated version of bookkeeping software. Millions of businesses are now managing their accounting services through MYOB bookkeeping services. Now, that clearly shows the beauty and popularity, which this...
- Producer31/07/20177 beBee SEO Hacks to Boost Your Profile ViewsI am happy to announce that we made SEO improvements to boost your search engine rankings. Congratulations to ALL OUR TEAM ! . We have the best team.Original Image at http://www.whizablegraphics.com/images/be_visible.jpg The internet would be...
Comments31/08/2017 #31 Yolanda Ávila MárquezWould this be the most similar Spanish version?
https://www.bebee.com/producer/hive/bebee-espanol/como-completar-tu-perfil-en-bebee-correctamente01/08/2017 #19 Tausif MundrawalaCongratulations, the entire team of beBee. Very well said by you that getting ourselves engaged in conversations with our other fellow bees would lead to an exposure worth getting indulged. I have enjoyed the process of producing honey and even praising the honey produced by my friends here. People values what we say and how we say. Am elated to be part of this great team, @Javier 🐝 beBee
- Producer01/08/2017Laying The Foundation For A Profitable WebsiteIn the past, you could simply put up a website and add advertisements and the revenue generated from those ads would make your website profitable. By optimizing for certain keywords, you would receive traffic from search engines and would generate a...
- Producer31/07/2017Smart Analytics Use and Effective Marketing StrategiesPowerful marketing campaigns are all about ample research. If you want to orchestrate a marketing campaign that can make a true impact, you have to put a lot of dedication, time and energy into the effort. Marketing analytics can do a lot for this...