- 13/10/2016A photo I shot around lunchtime during my stroll on the San Diego Harbor. Grateful to all smartphone manufacturers that include awesome cameras into their phones and improve the quality of what we can capture and share. Shot with my iPhone 6S and added a filter on Instagram.
- 04/10/2016Just as everyone is thinking about Trick or Treat we are going to share Tricks and Tips to show you how to make awesome videos and movies using your smartphone. Let's have some fun Friday, October 21st in San Diego. You bring your phone and we'll bring the toys. www.sandiegomobilefilmschool.com
- 27/09/2016This is not a live video but it was shot live with an iPhone during our International Mobile Film Festival in San Diego where filmmakers came to present their films shot with their smartphones. We screened over 40 films out of over 130 submissions from around the world. Will you be a part of this awesome experience next year? All bees invited!International Mobile Film Festival in San Diego MFF2016 took place April 30 & May 1, 2016 in San Diego. Filmmakers shot their films with mobile phones and we screened their films from around the world on...
Comments27/09/2016 #2 Susan Botello#1 Thanks for your interest and shares! Here is a link with the rules: http://www.internationalmobilefilmfestival.com/mff/rules View more#1 Thanks for your interest and shares! Here is a link with the rules: http://www.internationalmobilefilmfestival.com/mff/rules
Basically, any film shot with any brand mobile phone qualifies. All ages. There are two competitions: 1-5 minutes and 20-60 minutes. We have a judge panel select the winners each year. By the way, our runner up winner is from Spain. Close
- 29/08/2016San Diego's International Mobile Film Festival is open for submissions. Shoot a movie with your smartphone and be a part of it! Here are the rules and details. This year we introduce a mobile feature film competition along with our traditional mobile shorts competition. The red carpet is in your pocket!™www.internationalmobilefilmfestival.com
Comments23/09/2016 #5 Randy Keho#4 That's a good idea. However, I need some sample videos to base testimonials on. I know a few bands that would jump at the offer. I recorded an outdoor concert earlier this summer with my Galaxy6 and they came out better than expected. It was the first video I'd ever shot with a phone. My daughter works for Sprint, so access to equipment shouldn't be an issue. Are there any tutorials?23/09/2016 #4 Susan Botello#3 Perhaps a promo short video about your service to bands? Perhaps you can get some bands or clients to give you a testimonial? We shot this commercial to promote our workshops. We used one light indoors and a shotgun mic with an iPhone. https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLEQZUeTeRu1shVnJUbgyM-lmkSf2g02W4&v=_Mg3H7hFlyc&feature=youtu.be
- 16/08/2016Last Friday's Mobile Filmmaking workshop included a hands-on portion which is always a part of what we offer. Using smartphones for video production and filmmaking is one of the benefits. www.sandiegomobilefilmschool.com