- 15/04/2017John White on Twittertwitter.com “When Gatorade and Snapchat get together to tell stories it makes for a unique user experience. via #Inc https://t.co/2Cf8sequjp...
- 04/04/2017Will Snapchat's Data Play Help Fend Off Competition From Facebook and Instagram?www.adweek.com The app is improving targeting for its app-install ads to battle incursions from Facebook and...
- 04/04/2017How Stories Search makes Snapchat a real-time YouTubetechcrunch.com Snapchat is shifting from a social network limited to content shared by people you follow to an ephemeral, real-time database of what's going on...
- 29/03/2017Snapchat to become more popular among advertisers than Twitter and AOL by 2020 says studywww.thedrum.com Snapchat is set to become more popular among advertisers than Twitter, Yahoo and AOL within three years’ time, according to fresh research from Ampere...
- 24/03/2017Just posted this teaser Snap on Snapchat.
Who else is trying to attract Snappers from Snapchat?
The Savvy Navigator
Navigating the Future
I'm using 🐝🐝 ( beBee) for Successful Personal Branding.
How about YOU?
beBee, the Affinity Social Network, for Successful Personal Branding.which allows users to connect and share experiences, skills and opportunities based on their interests.
This is my beBee profile: https://www.bebee.com/bee/lancescoular
These are my beBee posts: https://www.bebee.com/@lancescoular
My most popular post:
10 Reasons Social Media Won’t Work For Your Small Business
This is the beBee guide index - Find how-to posts, tips and more step-by-step information about beBee:
Buzzing Around beBee: Mini-Guide for Newbies:
How to Search for a Job on beBee
- 22/03/2017Why Snapchat’s $24 Billion Valuation Was No Surprise to Mobile Marketerswww.adweek.com Opinion: A few weeks ago, when Snap Inc. started trading at $24 per share, the mobile application (and self-proclaimed “camera company”) proved that it was a force to be reckoned...
- 18/03/2017Bit of a buzz from Snapchat 🐝🐝🐝 via YouTube for a bit of fun 🎥🎬📱 10 🕝 seconds 😆😎 prompted by
cc @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher @David B. Grinberg @John White, MBA @Javier 🐝 beBee @Juan Imaz @Federico 🐝 Álvarez San Martín @Matt 🐝 SweetwoodLance's bit of a buzz
- 06/03/2017https://www.cbinsights.com/blog/snapchat-valuation-ipo/?Snap IPO: Where Does It Stack Up Against Recent Social & Messaging Exitswww.cbinsights.com Snap is the biggest US-based tech company IPO since Facebook's in...
- 06/03/2017How Snap's IPO pop stacks up against other notable offerings | PitchBook Newspitchbook.com Check out our breakdown of how Snap's first day of trading compares to other past notable...
- Producer22/02/2017Does Facebook have a plan for taking down Snapchat ?When Instagram copied Snapchat's popular Stories feature in August — it's a tool that lets users share photos and videos for up to 24 hours before they disappear — Instagram execs said they did so because Stories was a format lots of other services...
Comments23/02/2017 #5 Angeles Perez BlazquezAs a matter of fact, similar functions are available today in different Social Platforms, but that is not a condition to exclude one another.
With regards to Facebook and Snapchat, even though functions might be similar in both platforms (copycated by Facebok in this case), the key point here is the average type of audience in both platforms: Snapchat average user is more reluctant to sharing their content on Facebook, and feel Snapchat to be more of their playground, where they are more willing to open up and share their content and build their community.
And by now Facebook cannot beat that.
Thanks for the article!
Angie22/02/2017 #1 Javier 🐝 beBeeThanks @Sophie Perrin. You inspired me at https://www.bebee.com/producer/@sophieperrin/whatsapp-une-nouvelle-menace-pour-snapchat
- 14/02/2017Will Snapchat snap out of Wall Street IPO worries?Will Snap Pop? Investors Seem Skepticalwww.wsj.com Investors are preparing a barrage of questions for Snap Inc. executives ahead of the company’s cross-country pitch, which could begin as soon as...
Comments14/02/2017 #5 CityVP 🐝 Manjit#4 I love it.
I want to fight for the future, not punch the present or the past.
I love the "F" Word - F for Freedom, F for Founder, F for Future.
This is beBee, there is no Pee in my beBee.
I enjoy the Force of beBee not the Push of pePee.
I am beBee strong, I am beBee wise - with this I can THRIVE IN THE HIVE.14/02/2017 #3 CityVP 🐝 ManjitUSA Today asked the key question regarding IPO, will its millennial users bite? Success of this IPO does depend a lot on their deeper relationship with Snap.
- 30/01/2017Snap set to publicly file for IPO this week | PitchBook Newspitchbook.com Snap is rumored to be planning to publicly file for its upcoming IPO in the coming days, offering up a rare opportunity to see its closely guarded...
Comments30/01/2017 #3 CityVP 🐝 ManjitI absolute respect for Snapchat and I don't even have a cell-phone. I have seen how it is a daily part of my kids lives and not because Snapchat sold them but those kids are using it because it does what they want to do - which is maintain relationships with their friends.
Then there is another application which is a part of our daily life which also requires a cellphone and that is FaceTime. Last week the facetime was with my daughter in our house learning to make meatloaf. She (the cell phone video) stood on the table as she cooked. For people like me who used to watch Space 1999 and Star Trek - the future we dreamed back then is here.
The time for me to have put money into snapchat is when it was a snap. This IPO will do well because I see how the founders minds work, they get the 21st Century and treat it as the new normal. Just another part of ordinary life. I am so cool with that.
- 10/01/2017Why $SNAP Will Be The Most Unprofitable Social Media IPO Eversentieo.com Snapchat lost $130m in 2014. Despite getting serious about monetization and growing revenues 11,000%, we estimate operating losses have grown significantly, making $SNAP the most unprofitable...
- 02/12/2016While We Weren’t Looking, Snapchat Revolutionized Social Networkswww.nytimes.com Once known for its disappearing messages, Snap, the parent of Snapchat, has moved into news and, with Spectacles, consumer...
Comments02/12/2016 #3 Randy KehoWow!. That's covering the news.
It makes the future look exciting and terrifying at the same time.
Unfortunately, it's only a matter of time before someone figures out how to manipulate and/or censor the information.
I can see staged events being disseminated as actual news. Think of the firestorm that could create.
No doubt, Big Brother and the mainstream media is watching. Will this become a new form of "Paparazzi?"
I may never leave my house, again.02/12/2016 #2 CityVP 🐝 ManjitIn the 21st Century I am firm believer that we grow through appreciation rather than competition. For sure the competitive spirit should never be extinguished from our own internal fire of being, but the world is moving on while some may prefer the traditional containers such as mass media, Facebook and LinkedIn - but the Twitter's the Pinterests, the Snapchats - these seek to diverge outwards, while those that prefer a closed space or create chinese walls - they are for those whose mindsets were informed by the 20th Century. The revolution of the 21st Century is within, whereas prior revolutions were simply asking us to join closed groups - the 21st Century represents the paradox of both professional openness and personal privacy. Snapchat seems to get that paradox and thus is beginning to scale.
- 02/12/2016What Snap’s Patent Activity Tells Us About Their Efforts In Facial Recognition, Payments, Wearables, And Morewww.cbinsights.com We analyzed Snap's patents as the startup roams further into wearables, payments, computer vision, and video...
- 29/11/2016Snapchat Spectacles first look Snap, Inc. (formerly Snapchat) released its first ever hardware product this week. It's called Spectacles, and it's a pair of sunglasses with a camera...
Comments29/11/2016 #2 CityVP 🐝 ManjitVery smart roll out! By creating an air of exclusivity and having surprise vending machines that creates conversations within the snapchat community - a bit like a smart mob moment, which not only heightens engagement but gets snapchatters to try these out. It also will drive new people to snapchat. The roundness of the glasses and video was very clever in terms of video capture and the glass design is really smart - firstly because circles are a symbol of collaboration but also the revolving signal that says a person is videoing is not creepy, whereas a red or green light has a different perception, and that is something Google Glasses should have thought about in their roll out. In terms of innovation snapchat have figured out a recipe for early adopters, as well as creating follow up buzz which should carry them over the chasm. Snapchat are the present kings of mobile and presence - these glasses add to that reputation, and overall this roll out looks highly imaginative.
- 16/11/2016Snapchat Signs Data Deal With Foursquare for Better Targeted Geofilterswww.adweek.com Snapchat ads are getting a bit more targeted. The mobile app has inked a deal with Foursquare to power its location-based geofilters with more data that marketers can use to pinpoint where their ads are served. Snapchat advertisers now have access...
- Producer04/11/2016O Guia Completo Para Você Dominar o SnapchatSnapchat! Já ouviu falar? É uma das redes sociais que mais cresce no planeta. Em termos de números, o Snapchat já ultrapassou o Twitter em número de usuários diários e caminha rapidamente para bater o Facebook como a plataforma n°1 para a geração...
- 19/10/2016Snapchat wants to stop sharing ad revenue with its media partnerswww.recode.net Evan Spiegel has a new deal for "Discover" publishers: We pay you up front, and we keep all the ad...
- 07/10/2016Snapchat Working on IPO, Valuing Company at $25 Billion or Morewww.entrepreneur.com It would also represent the largest IPO by a technology company since Chinese ecommerce giant Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. went public in...
- 15/09/2016Snapchat Pushes Further Into Digital Ad Targetingwww.wsj.com Snapchat is introducing three new ad targeting offerings designed to help advertisers reach more precise audiences, including a product that lets marketers deliver ads based on anonymized email address...
- 01/09/2016Behavioral targeting is coming to Snapchat | ClickZwww.clickz.com Advertisers have been flocking to Snapchat, which now has more daily users than Twitter and is increasingly seen as perhaps the biggest threat to...
- 02/08/2016Instagram launches “Stories,” a Snapchatty feature for imperfect sharingtechcrunch.com People only post the highlights of their life on Instagram, so today the app adds its own version of "Stories" to poach goofy, off-the-cuff, everyday...
- Producer16/07/2016Snapchat se ha convertido en una de las mejores plataformas para relacionarseSi no tienes Snapchat entre tus amigos, seguro se te quedaran viendo con cara de bicho raro pues la aplicación cada vez se hace más popular y las marcas no s pueden dar el lujo de desaprovechar esta oportunidad de darse a conocer. Desde que...
Comments19/07/2016 #9 Marco Bensión Alonso#8 Snapchat es algo muy volatil, me recuerda mucho a Twitter. Tienes que pensar si usarias una red parecida a twitter para tu marca. Puedes enfocarlo como pequeñas pildoras del día a día en temas juridicos. Si tu dia a dia son juicios o estar con abogados enseñar ese mundo a la gente. Si solo es información, quizás le tengas que buscar la manera de hacerlo atractivo. En mi opinión para este último caso, dejaria que pasará más tiempo para que tanto la Red Social como la gente se asiente un poco. Yo la uso y actualmente falta mucha gente en esta red social y sobretodo quien lo usa son gente muy joven (entre 14 a 26) por ponerte un rango.17/07/2016 #6 Marco Bensión Alonso#4 Snapchat is something that is dangerous, but like any social network, we think that things are publishing (videos, audio, photos ...) in the same way we have to teach our children, children or generation of this millennium have to head when publishing content on the network.
Snapchat is a network that adapts to the new generation and within a few years there will be other networks that do the same. Renew or die that's the idea.
Sorry for my English use google translator lol16/07/2016 #4 CityVP 🐝 ManjitSnapchat is huge with all our kids, tand in the manner they use Snapchat, they they don't care for BeBee, nor do they care for LinkedIn, sparingly use Facebook and some and some do not use Twitter. You have covered a lot of salient points about Snapchat. When I include all our kids and respective husbands Snapshot is 11-0 among them. I have not asked or seen what the kids at my college use, but I am betting that the snapchat base is just as high with them.
What appeals most to a millennial is that they want an application that mirrors conversation. If you and I were actually having a conversation and I stuck a tape-recorder in front of you, you would probably get suspicious of me or even mad at me. That is how the kids think with snapchat - post a photo and 8 seconds later its gone, in other words it deletes like normal conversation or showing a picture while talking. They don't call it cyberspace and mock our attitude about the "real world" calling it "meatspace".
These kids want technologies that normalize what they do face-to-face and since they only share among their friends the trust factor is one of friendships, while what we term as adults - lets face it we are dinosaurs in comparison. We are the one's who will point out their flaws while those kids will simply think "haters will hate" and carry on with their lives. In reality I would rather live in the millennial world rather than the baby-boomer world, but that is the accident of time. The biggest danger to them are people who think like us - which is quite ironic I think.
Little do my kids know that all their snapchat photo's while not on the server are still stored on their phone and this article explains how to get rid of this storage http://bgr.com/2013/05/24/snapchat-photo-deletion-app/ Otherwise I don't know of any other application their unanimous. In a bad intention world, at least these kids are giving good intentions a shot even if may think of them as being naive.
- 22/06/2016Snapchat tiene muchos secretos todavía... Aquí te dejamos algunas cosas que no sabías del fantasmita :P
#SplashDeIdeas #SnapchatCosas que no sabías del fantasmita - Splash De Ideasbit.ly Últimamente todo mundo habla del fantasmita … hablamos de Snapchat que se convirtió en un fenómeno social que arrasa entre los...