- 09/05/2017In Discover, Snap Sees a Bright Spot as It Tries to Fend Off Facebookwww.nytimes.com Some publishers are minting profits off Snapchat’s nascent media venture. And that’s helping Snap challenge its much larger...
- 08/05/2017Snapchat Follows Facebook for a Change - eMarketerwww.emarketer.com While other companies are borrowing key features from Snapchat and integrating them into their apps, Snapchat is doing the same on the advertising side, with a new suite of self-service ad...
- 15/04/2017John White on Twittertwitter.com “When Gatorade and Snapchat get together to tell stories it makes for a unique user experience. via #Inc https://t.co/2Cf8sequjp...
- 04/04/2017Will Snapchat's Data Play Help Fend Off Competition From Facebook and Instagram?www.adweek.com The app is improving targeting for its app-install ads to battle incursions from Facebook and...
- 04/04/2017How Stories Search makes Snapchat a real-time YouTubetechcrunch.com Snapchat is shifting from a social network limited to content shared by people you follow to an ephemeral, real-time database of what's going on...
- 29/03/2017Snapchat to become more popular among advertisers than Twitter and AOL by 2020 says studywww.thedrum.com Snapchat is set to become more popular among advertisers than Twitter, Yahoo and AOL within three years’ time, according to fresh research from Ampere...
- 24/03/2017Just posted this teaser Snap on Snapchat.
Who else is trying to attract Snappers from Snapchat?
The Savvy Navigator
Navigating the Future
I'm using 🐝🐝 ( beBee) for Successful Personal Branding.
How about YOU?
beBee, the Affinity Social Network, for Successful Personal Branding.which allows users to connect and share experiences, skills and opportunities based on their interests.
This is my beBee profile: https://www.bebee.com/bee/lancescoular
These are my beBee posts: https://www.bebee.com/@lancescoular
My most popular post:
10 Reasons Social Media Won’t Work For Your Small Business
This is the beBee guide index - Find how-to posts, tips and more step-by-step information about beBee:
Buzzing Around beBee: Mini-Guide for Newbies:
How to Search for a Job on beBee
- 22/03/2017Why Snapchat’s $24 Billion Valuation Was No Surprise to Mobile Marketerswww.adweek.com Opinion: A few weeks ago, when Snap Inc. started trading at $24 per share, the mobile application (and self-proclaimed “camera company”) proved that it was a force to be reckoned...
- 18/03/2017Bit of a buzz from Snapchat 🐝🐝🐝 via YouTube for a bit of fun 🎥🎬📱 10 🕝 seconds 😆😎 prompted by
@Ali Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee
cc @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher @David B. Grinberg @John White, MBA @Javier 🐝 beBee @Juan Imaz @Federico 🐝 Álvarez San Martín @Matt 🐝 SweetwoodLance's bit of a buzz
- 06/03/2017https://www.cbinsights.com/blog/snapchat-valuation-ipo/?Snap IPO: Where Does It Stack Up Against Recent Social & Messaging Exitswww.cbinsights.com Snap is the biggest US-based tech company IPO since Facebook's in...
- 06/03/2017How Snap's IPO pop stacks up against other notable offerings | PitchBook Newspitchbook.com Check out our breakdown of how Snap's first day of trading compares to other past notable...
- Producer22/02/2017Does Facebook have a plan for taking down Snapchat ?When Instagram copied Snapchat's popular Stories feature in August — it's a tool that lets users share photos and videos for up to 24 hours before they disappear — Instagram execs said they did so because Stories was a format lots of other services...
Comments23/02/2017 #5 Angie Perez BlazquezAs a matter of fact, similar functions are available today in different Social Platforms, but that is not a condition to exclude one another.
With regards to Facebook and Snapchat, even though functions might be similar in both platforms (copycated by Facebok in this case), the key point here is the average type of audience in both platforms: Snapchat average user is more reluctant to sharing their content on Facebook, and feel Snapchat to be more of their playground, where they are more willing to open up and share their content and build their community.
And by now Facebook cannot beat that.
Thanks for the article!
Angie22/02/2017 #1 Javier 🐝 beBeeThanks @Sophie Perrin. You inspired me at https://www.bebee.com/producer/@sophieperrin/whatsapp-une-nouvelle-menace-pour-snapchat
- 14/02/2017Will Snapchat snap out of Wall Street IPO worries?Will Snap Pop? Investors Seem Skepticalwww.wsj.com Investors are preparing a barrage of questions for Snap Inc. executives ahead of the company’s cross-country pitch, which could begin as soon as...
Comments14/02/2017 #5 CityVP 🐝 Manjit#4 I love it.
I want to fight for the future, not punch the present or the past.
I love the "F" Word - F for Freedom, F for Founder, F for Future.
This is beBee, there is no Pee in my beBee.
I enjoy the Force of beBee not the Push of pePee.
I am beBee strong, I am beBee wise - with this I can THRIVE IN THE HIVE.14/02/2017 #3 CityVP 🐝 ManjitUSA Today asked the key question regarding IPO, will its millennial users bite? Success of this IPO does depend a lot on their deeper relationship with Snap.
- 30/01/2017Snap set to publicly file for IPO this week | PitchBook Newspitchbook.com Snap is rumored to be planning to publicly file for its upcoming IPO in the coming days, offering up a rare opportunity to see its closely guarded...
Comments30/01/2017 #3 CityVP 🐝 ManjitI absolute respect for Snapchat and I don't even have a cell-phone. I have seen how it is a daily part of my kids lives and not because Snapchat sold them but those kids are using it because it does what they want to do - which is maintain relationships with their friends.
Then there is another application which is a part of our daily life which also requires a cellphone and that is FaceTime. Last week the facetime was with my daughter in our house learning to make meatloaf. She (the cell phone video) stood on the table as she cooked. For people like me who used to watch Space 1999 and Star Trek - the future we dreamed back then is here.
The time for me to have put money into snapchat is when it was a snap. This IPO will do well because I see how the founders minds work, they get the 21st Century and treat it as the new normal. Just another part of ordinary life. I am so cool with that.
- 10/01/2017Why $SNAP Will Be The Most Unprofitable Social Media IPO Eversentieo.com Snapchat lost $130m in 2014. Despite getting serious about monetization and growing revenues 11,000%, we estimate operating losses have grown significantly, making $SNAP the most unprofitable...
- 02/12/2016While We Weren’t Looking, Snapchat Revolutionized Social Networkswww.nytimes.com Once known for its disappearing messages, Snap, the parent of Snapchat, has moved into news and, with Spectacles, consumer...
Comments02/12/2016 #3 Randy KehoWow!. That's covering the news.
It makes the future look exciting and terrifying at the same time.
Unfortunately, it's only a matter of time before someone figures out how to manipulate and/or censor the information.
I can see staged events being disseminated as actual news. Think of the firestorm that could create.
No doubt, Big Brother and the mainstream media is watching. Will this become a new form of "Paparazzi?"
I may never leave my house, again.02/12/2016 #2 CityVP 🐝 ManjitIn the 21st Century I am firm believer that we grow through appreciation rather than competition. For sure the competitive spirit should never be extinguished from our own internal fire of being, but the world is moving on while some may prefer the traditional containers such as mass media, Facebook and LinkedIn - but the Twitter's the Pinterests, the Snapchats - these seek to diverge outwards, while those that prefer a closed space or create chinese walls - they are for those whose mindsets were informed by the 20th Century. The revolution of the 21st Century is within, whereas prior revolutions were simply asking us to join closed groups - the 21st Century represents the paradox of both professional openness and personal privacy. Snapchat seems to get that paradox and thus is beginning to scale.
- 02/12/2016What Snap’s Patent Activity Tells Us About Their Efforts In Facial Recognition, Payments, Wearables, And Morewww.cbinsights.com We analyzed Snap's patents as the startup roams further into wearables, payments, computer vision, and video...
- 29/11/2016Snapchat Spectacles first look Snap, Inc. (formerly Snapchat) released its first ever hardware product this week. It's called Spectacles, and it's a pair of sunglasses with a camera...
Comments29/11/2016 #2 CityVP 🐝 ManjitVery smart roll out! By creating an air of exclusivity and having surprise vending machines that creates conversations within the snapchat community - a bit like a smart mob moment, which not only heightens engagement but gets snapchatters to try these out. It also will drive new people to snapchat. The roundness of the glasses and video was very clever in terms of video capture and the glass design is really smart - firstly because circles are a symbol of collaboration but also the revolving signal that says a person is videoing is not creepy, whereas a red or green light has a different perception, and that is something Google Glasses should have thought about in their roll out. In terms of innovation snapchat have figured out a recipe for early adopters, as well as creating follow up buzz which should carry them over the chasm. Snapchat are the present kings of mobile and presence - these glasses add to that reputation, and overall this roll out looks highly imaginative.
- 16/11/2016Snapchat Signs Data Deal With Foursquare for Better Targeted Geofilterswww.adweek.com Snapchat ads are getting a bit more targeted. The mobile app has inked a deal with Foursquare to power its location-based geofilters with more data that marketers can use to pinpoint where their ads are served. Snapchat advertisers now have access...
- Producer04/11/2016O Guia Completo Para Você Dominar o SnapchatSnapchat! Já ouviu falar? É uma das redes sociais que mais cresce no planeta. Em termos de números, o Snapchat já ultrapassou o Twitter em número de usuários diários e caminha rapidamente para bater o Facebook como a plataforma n°1 para a geração...
- 19/10/2016Snapchat wants to stop sharing ad revenue with its media partnerswww.recode.net Evan Spiegel has a new deal for "Discover" publishers: We pay you up front, and we keep all the ad...
- 07/10/2016Snapchat Working on IPO, Valuing Company at $25 Billion or Morewww.entrepreneur.com It would also represent the largest IPO by a technology company since Chinese ecommerce giant Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. went public in...
- 15/09/2016Snapchat Pushes Further Into Digital Ad Targetingwww.wsj.com Snapchat is introducing three new ad targeting offerings designed to help advertisers reach more precise audiences, including a product that lets marketers deliver ads based on anonymized email address...
- 01/09/2016Behavioral targeting is coming to Snapchat | ClickZwww.clickz.com Advertisers have been flocking to Snapchat, which now has more daily users than Twitter and is increasingly seen as perhaps the biggest threat to...
- 02/08/2016Instagram launches “Stories,” a Snapchatty feature for imperfect sharingtechcrunch.com People only post the highlights of their life on Instagram, so today the app adds its own version of "Stories" to poach goofy, off-the-cuff, everyday...