- 28/04/2017The result is Feed the Hungry: The Vision, the Outreach, the Community Changer, a 30-minute delve into Gilliard’s path from homelessness to non-profit CEO to the Georgia Assembly, to which he was elected last year to replace the late Bob Bryant.The New Documentarians 'Feed The Hungry'www.connectsavannah.com Local filmmakers at Georgia Film Academy turn their lens to good...
- 11/12/2016Have you ever wished you could have gotten in on the initial offerings of revolutionary ground breaking companies such as Google, Microsoft, Apple, or most recently Bitcoin in 2009?! …well the next wave is here! A Financial Revolution Tidal wave that’s about to hit and here’s your chance! Special pre-launch initial price offerings only available until the end of the month. IT’S TIME FOR you to have the path to huge gains with MCC Coin 2.0 to become successful NOW. You are invited to be part of this historic movement! CRYPTOCURRENCIES TO CHANGE THE WORLD! Turn your computer into gold! Even part-time and without any prior knowledge. UNLIMITED WORLDWIDE INCOME
- Earn money immediately JOIN NOW and EARN!!
http://fakes.cryptocoin20.com You don’t want to miss this wave!JAMES WILLFONG INTRO
- Producer28/11/2016Invest in new transport technology.Skyway is a new transport technology.Skyway Capital is a venture investment company.You can invest and become a part owner.Register and get free 100 share to start your Skyway capital business.Invest in new transport technology. Get an increase in...
- 07/04/2016great infografic on "success indicators"davidpaulcarter.com
Comments07/04/2016 #2 Brian McKenzieSo what if you are a 'Nobody' - thus unsuccessful, that Doesn't Own a TV, Thinks Karma is Lazy, Keeps a Journal/Poetry/Blog, Changes Counties every year, Loathes SJW Entitlement, Has Long Range Goals and short term steps, Reads insatiably, and once dated a girl named Joy - but is still UNSUCCESSFUL - because nobody wants to know you when you are a NOBODY?
- 31/03/2016I love books, especially on entrepreneurship and about ambitious people :-)11 Must-Read Books for Ambitious Leaders | Marketing Insider Groupmarketinginsidergroup.com Reading is more than fundamental. It’s essential to becoming a great leader. What you read has a profound effect on your decisions and lifestyle choices. We learn how to operate in this world by gaining valuable knowledge from people who came before...