- 19/06/2017The Twitter Hack That Grew My Startup to 11 Million Users
Consider this hack to accelerate growth in your startup
Sweet #TwitterHack tip: Tweeting from multiple accounts
by @John White, MBAwww.inc.com Consider this hack to accelerate growth in your...
- 25/06/20177 Deadliest Sins Involving Search Engine Optimization • My Lead System PRO - MyLeadSystemPROblog.myleadsystempro.com Since I've worked in SEO for a number of years and it's one of the main ways I broke into Marketing along with Blogging and I'm often being asked about...
- 24/06/2017#inboundsales #ventasinboundQué son ventas inbound y cómo funcionan - Esther Matosesthermatos.com Las ventas inbound son un proceso que educa al potencial cliente y permite al vendedor conocerlo para ayudarle en la toma de...
- Producer22/06/2017The ability to sell oneself is fundamental for any professionalThe ability to communicate effectively is essential for every professional. Translated by Judit Lerch https://www.bebee.com/producer/@javierbebee/saber-venderse-es-importante-para-cualquier-profesionalOriginal Image...
Comments24/06/2017 #52 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.value = gold.24/06/2017 #51 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.you are hired!23/06/2017 #49 Simone Luise Hardthi Javier :) great story ! (behind, in the middle, at present and after lol ;) about your brand :) and until now I really thought your last name (family name) is beBee lol :) (could have been ;) so okay it´s Cámara. Nice to meet you (again lol ;) Javier Cámara :) and btw. thanks for the translation, guess it´s a really good one (no automated shit lol ;) my language skills are limited to German, English, Dutch only (and I can still read "some" French) that´s it ;) so no Spanish :( sorry :) Have a lovely day/evening today!
Regards Simone :) campaign@work(c)23/06/2017 #46 Lisa 🐝 GallagherLeft out something so I deleted my last comment:
Excellent advice. I love facebook more now (more in terms of reach and cross posting- beBee is still my number one network!) because I'm finding buzzes I don't see on here due to my timeline (that's a good thing), beBee is growing a lot! I also make all my beBee posts public and I added a follow button just a day ago. I was getting friend requests from people who use beBee but I don't know of them personally. Thanks for this!23/06/2017 #42 David B. GrinbergThanks for another brilliant buzz, Javier. I'm pinning this to my Twitter home page for any bees who wants to help cross channel pollinate per retweeting at https://twitter.com/DBGrinberg View moreThanks for another brilliant buzz, Javier. I'm pinning this to my Twitter home page for any bees who wants to help cross channel pollinate per retweeting at https://twitter.com/DBGrinberg
Vamos!!! Close22/06/2017 #40 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand Ambassadori hope i have answered your expectations about clearing the mysteries of the latest improvements seen here on beBee, affinity propagation does good, affinity propagation enhanced with innivative technologies, well, give time to a propagation vector to grow and propel it with a sutainable booster engine....lol. i am still experimenting the phenomenon called acceleration, not about been viewed, but about being ' in business with', phone turned red!22/06/2017 #39 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand AmbassadorEveryone with a 3500 CAD/ yr budget on a dedicated server histed can accomplsih that and model +/- 200 millions automated actions a Year on a growing interactive audience with high rate of engagement up to 18-20%. As it is open source the server and the codes wil belong to you and not a 3d party.22/06/2017 #38 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand AmbassadorFollowers based used to be the reference and still is on twitter who becomes more and more technologically obsolete like LinkedIn already is, and keep heading down. FaceBook is different and will replace LI in time when its Professional versioning will occur and be branded that way. The dramatic results come from the hidden network, the 3rd degree potential connections. They are your true loyal audience, people that do not know you. IReceive 10k emails per day from direct approach on hotmail, 5k on 4 gmail segemented accounts, i funnel them and send back a automated marketing response through a workflow of actions based on the mecanism IF This Happens Then Do That, depending of the peaks of activities it varies between 115k automation to 19 millions per day. This is highly interactive and it follows scenarii of predictive situations. takes time to set it up but after it taste like caviar!22/06/2017 #37 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand AmbassadorAccount based marketing automated means that the audience is directly reach through newsletters, rss feeds, SMS, consented emails alerts, etc...Now the rate of engagement surpasses twitter that is between 0,8 to 1% which is very decent according to Twitter authorities, while pinterest more visual put the flag between 3 to 6% of your followers base.22/06/2017 #36 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand Ambassador#34 Well to be honest, i do not follow by the book, but i would say, that content is king isnrule #1 a do not try to follow the others and the trends, just be specific and follow your instinct. #2 Stucture but do not try to elaborate to much, over 1 to 3 points we loose people attention #3 the most performant be social, put others in the light, not you are your activity. Now dramtic results fron 100-300 up to 2K with the first hours of release is based on a MarketingAutomationServer i use to stream to a wide variety of socialmedia technologies (700) plus the combination of BB sharing features.
- Night Live Show with @Matt 🐝 Sweetwood trailer ! Connect with him to get the details and attend it ! BeBee is all about happiness and Matt knows the ways of the Happiness!How to BE HAPPY?
- 24/06/2017Six Steps to Build a Perfectly Branded Websitewebsite-designs.com Every single business needs to have a perfectly branded website, as this is the place where all of your online marketing efforts begin and end, it’s the centre of...
- My beBeeTVMy beBeeTV My beBeeTV is for everyone, everywhere. beginners to experienced directors &multimedia producers. Post your video content here, with or without advertisements embedded into it.(please limit to 7 to 30 seconds format/comfort). The more you post
- 23/06/2017Seven Steps to Selling Saas like Socrates! #saas #socialsellingSeven Steps to Selling SaaS like Socrates - it's About Solutions, Not Products!blog.kissmetrics.com Customer-centric selling starts by encouraging potential customers to tell you about their problems. Then, it continues with guiding them down a path to the right...
- 22/06/2017Referral selling is the most effective sales lead generation strategy for account-based sales, but it requires much more than digital communication. It requires real relationships. So, what is the role of social media in referral selling? And when should digital communication end and real-world conversations begin?How Account-Based Sales Reps Use Social Media for Referralswww.salesforlife.com The email began, “Joanne, I need to ask Jim for a referral, and I’m about to send this email. Would you review it for me and let me know if it’s OK to...
- 22/06/2017My new group for all things sales and marketing. #socialmedia #marketingautomation. Extension of Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/smarketingminds/
- 21/06/2017LinkedIn has changed the acceptable size of an image in an update. They don't even bother scaling wrong sized images, they just crop them. Clueless
The size that works is now 520X345 pixels like this one.
- Producer21/06/2017Google Warns (Yet Again!) about Article Creation and Link BuildingA modern business can never survive without applying the most effective strategies to generate high quality leads. One of these tools that any business marketing executive can never live without is link-building.Indeed, you can never doubt the many...
Comments21/06/2017 #2 Nicole ChardenetGeez, I wish they could make up their minds. Are they talking about sharing across social media too or just posting on various blog platforms? Because the only other place I post our corporate blog pieces, apart from our website of course, is Medium, and four days after the corporate website one goes up, and with the proviso in the Medium one that "This originally appeared on our corporate website." Supposedly that's a good practice to let Google know what you're doing.
- Producer14/05/2017Be known for what you knowFor experimental purposes, you can take your old blog post and make some quick adaptations so that you can repost it on beBee Producer. Probably you just want to get an idea of how publishing on beBee actually works -- is it like Facebook, where the...
Comments04/06/2017 #34 Tausif MundrawalaThis is the best platform which I came accross. It's not only about posting and commenting but a community where each and every bee cares for each other. That's the beauty of this wonderful platform. It has even proved a healing medicine where the personal touch and it's element has illuminated lives. Thank you for this buzz,@Javier 🐝 beBee04/06/2017 #33 Adam TilsleyIt's a good thing I found beBee when I did. I re-posted a blog post I wrote in February to LinkedIn and got only 4 views. But when I posted it on beBee...I got over 100 times MORE views. I think I'll use LinkedIn for connecting and lead gen purposes from here on out.16/05/2017 #22 Preston 🐝 Vander VenI agree 100%. beBee has been the #1 social platform to re-share articles that I wrote sometimes years ago. I tried sharing them on Linkedin Pulse, Facebook, ect, yet when I brought them to the Hive my views skyrocketed.
I also feel it is the relationships here. I noticed that here us bees are promoting eachother, while in other platforms, the majority of members are mostly self--promoting. For example, Facebook is all about the Money. They do not want you to get views unless you pay for it.
Thanks to @Javier 🐝 beBee , this site allows our honey to reached all sides of the world just by helping each-other. I joined beBee back in November of 2016. Now, my blog and my of my works have gone viral. It started from Shares from beBee.15/05/2017 #18 Yogesh SukalYes, bebee producer, writers, poets should try for fruitful interactions on the content with writers here on this platform.
" bebee : Platform to stand for equally evolved brand."
- 19/06/2017In case you missed it, Twitter users...Twitter rolls out major redesignwww.mobilemarketer.com The new look is the social media giant's latest push in making its platform more user-friendly for consumers and...
- 18/06/2017How To Create A Social Selling Routine [eBook] - prescribes a 10-step process that covers every stage of the buyer's journey, from lead generation to prospecting, closing to nurturing. Download now for free - http://bit.ly/2sfuFPp
- Producer17/06/2017How I Conquered the Lack of Support; A Start Up StoryWhen I started my vision for vigorintel.com a few months ago, I had a general idea of what I needed in order to start a website. I had a goal to have everything designed and on the web by June 1st of this year. I knew I needed to start a hosting...
Comments19/06/2017 #4 Bengt HahlinHi Kevin,
Sorry to say, this is not an unusual story when it comes to “customer service”. Many companies, and I would say especially the big brand ones, does not even know what the word stands for anymore. It seems that the worse “service” they have the more grandiloquent statements on their websites like this one from United Airlines:
“We are committed to providing a level of service to our customers that makes us a leader in the airline industry.”
I don’t think David Dao agrees with that.
You are on the right track even if it is extremely frustrating some times. So good luck.18/06/2017 #3 Louise SmithHi Kevin
Thanks for the explanation of the process you went through for your start up.
The concept of Start ups really intrigues me but I don't know if it's for me.
I have a friend who works in a PR/Admin role for a Philanthropist who bankrolls Start ups.
Up to 10 at any one time.
I like this idea too as I have office space and like to see people learning and succeeding.
I certainly understand your problem getting Help Service from big entities.
And good on you - you solved it yourself !
I feel like I have missed something between Section 1 & 2 below?
1. "So I followed the instructions and it worked - I met my goal and had my site up and running........for less than 12 hours. "
2. "My site was gone - but I had a backup in Adobe Muse. No worries."
- Producer17/06/2017beBee Founders - 18 Questions with Katyan RoachDo you want to know more about beBee founders? Katyan Roach was in touch with Juan Imaz and me. It was funny. The 18 Question series features an awesome group of up and coming, as well as seasoned Entrepreneurs, who give us a glimpse behind the...
Comments17/06/2017 #5 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#4 my pleasure you deserve it!17/06/2017 #4 Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee#3 Thank you dear @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.- the lady bee with a distinctive style of writing. Thanks for reminding me to mention also queen bee Katyan. You are bee tter than I in acknowledging people. However; I do appreciate your very kind words about me.17/06/2017 #3 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#2 and with that bee called @Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee it gets even bee tter17/06/2017 #1 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.two king bees Juan and Javier and then queen bee Katyan!
- Producer16/06/20176 things that hold your Business Development/Sales Teams backI’ll discuss the most common mistakes that hold back business development and sales teams from achieving their goals. While not an exhausted list, it includes some of the most common & overlooked areas of improvement. 1. Hierarchy of...
- 16/06/2017Visiting Devizes, Wiltshire on Business? Here's some info...Devizes Wiltshire - Visiting on Business. Where to stay, things to do...www.sociocean.com Sociocean offers a new way to network and meet others while travelling on business. It’s free to join and we aim to make your business trips more enjoyable, productive and a better all-round social experience. In this post we...
- Producer16/06/2017What ideas are trending among tech’s biggest influencers?A company called Y Combinator is one of best-known . It also provides seed funding for startups. While Y Combinator has made a clear impact on the tech sector, the company also launched an internal side project in 2007 that would end up becoming...
- 16/06/2017Long but interesting points about changeA Sociology of the Smartphonelongreads.com Smartphones have altered the texture of everyday life, digesting many longstanding spaces and rituals, and transforming others beyond...
- 15/06/2017One of our best, yet.How to Write a Better Blog Entry in 10 Steps | Hobo with a Laptophobowithalaptop.com Learn how to write a blog entry like Mark Manson. Do I really need to write a longer...
- 15/06/2017A powerful tool for influencer marketing.We're Giving Away 2 Ninja Outreach Licenses! Here's the Details | Hobo with a Laptophobowithalaptop.com Enter to win a free Blogger license for Ninja Outreach, good for a whole...
Social Marketing Solutions9K buzzes
Social Marketing Solutions, LLC, (SMS) is located in historic Old Town Fort Collins, Colorado, servicing clients locally, nationally, and internationally. SMS specializes in online branding utilizing today’s latest social marketing tactics to tell your brand story to potential customers, making it easier for them to find your website and purchase your products or services. We help you develop your online presence and drive engagement by using our proven social marketing and inbound techniques.