- 19/02/2017How to do Influencer Outreach for Hotel Marketing | Copyrisecopyrise.com Let’s talk about the actionable tasks required to for influencer outreach for hotel marketing. We've also included some email templates to get you...
- 19/02/2017Por qué los robots no servirán para pagar tu pensiónwww.lavanguardia.com Bruselas ha sentado las bases para que se legisle sobre la robótica a nivel continental, con la posibilidad de que los robots coticen a la Seguridad Social. Una medida para contrarrestar la pérdida...
- Producer19/02/2017Mi experiencia con el Marketing de influencers, o como posicionar una marca en el mercadoHace unos años uno de mis clientes me puso delante de un reto, desarrollar un departamento de marketing. Posiblemente no es i la primera ni la última vez que pase y a muchos compañeros les ha pasado. Pero permitirme matizar que se trataba de...
- 18/02/2017Your personal brand - shout it out! Learn more at PwC.com - http://pwc.to/1dKBXsF This video will help you see how you can use your assets to market yourself to prospective...
- Producer18/02/20176 SEO Trends To Inject Into Your Marketing Programs This YearMore than a month into 2017, now is a great time to reflect on major emerging search engine optimization trends and what will shape SEO this year. Some of the past year’s developments – such as Google’s algorithm and the increased emphasis of the...
- Producer18/02/2017Why beBee and How it's Possible To Go "Beyond Virtual" Some people join beBee to network with others who not only share common interests but they make true connections with these people which has led to new opportunities for Business. One example that came to mind is a Conference that Sarah Elkins is...
Comments18/02/2017 #14 David B. GrinbergNice buzz, Lisa, and kudos to everybody you mentioned (including YOU, of course). On a personal note, I regret being unable to attend this conference, which promises to be a wonderful and productive experience. Good luck with it @Sarah Elkins View moreNice buzz, Lisa, and kudos to everybody you mentioned (including YOU, of course). On a personal note, I regret being unable to attend this conference, which promises to be a wonderful and productive experience. Good luck with it @Sarah Elkins! Close18/02/2017 #13 Lisa 🐝 Gallagher#8 I'm a fan of your graphics @Pamela 🐝 Williams and agree, Paul is very helpful. I don't think he realizes that he has also helped me in many ways. He's such a positive person with a good heart and he's one smart dude! Pam, when you explained how you created the hive part of your graphic I was amazed how tedious that is to do, impressive. I wasn't very app savvy and Paul has been so patient and helpful with me, I hope he knows how much I appreciate him! I highly recommend his app because growth on twitter happens fast and it's very beneficial to anyone who is trying to promote their business and/or brand.18/02/2017 #9 debasish majumdermadam @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher, in nature, all bees are female and they are working hard to collect honey from the nectar! equally, all bees in the beBee are working hard to produce honey, which gravitate the unique identity of this particular site as a distinct one, bearing the true essence of affinity. i respect all bees and aspire all may devote to produce delectable honey. however, lovely post. enjoyed read. thank you for the share madam.18/02/2017 #8 Pamela 🐝 WilliamsThanks for the mention @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher I started doing graphics as an Admin to teach myself PowerPoint. Admittedly it fed my artistic soul as well. Doing the maps for beBee was a new adventure as I taught myself how to edit images using free online sources (shared with me by the famous or should that be infamous; @Paul "Pablo" Croubalian ) and using Paint and Photo shop. Thinking back Paul has been a huge influence in every aspect of my virtual life! Though I've been a member since 2010 I had no clue how to use Twitter effectively, so rarely visited the site, now I'm a Pack Wolf! Just look at my Twitter intro! :-). Every time someone puts me on a list name "social media star", "marketing expert", etc..I say to myself; WTF? They can't be talking about me!
Paul also encouraged my writing through engagement and actually using pieces of my fictional series in naming certain parts of app. If that isn't flattering I don't know what is! A man . who is a writing professional read my stories!...in fact several writer I respect tremendously have read and commented. I would never have attempted to publish a fictional story for the public to read if it wasn't for beBee and the encouragement and support I have received. Including from my friend Lisa!
I wish I could attend the NLV conference but its not in the cards this year...Hopefully it becomes an annual meeting!
- 18/02/2017Give your take pleasePeek Inside Pentair Hoffman Training from WESCO Distribution Green Bay ♦️Call to see of you qualify for FREE enclosure training at Pentair Hoffman in Minneapolis Minnesota. Call WESCO Distribution in Green Bay, Wisconsin....
- Below More Stories in This Week's Roundup - Skim to stay on top!#SocialSkim: Facebook Undermines LinkedIn, Amazon Takes on Skype: 11 Stories This Weekwww.marketingprofs.com The week's social media news: Facebook & Amazon take on Microsoft's LinkedIn & Skype; LinkedIn Premium's data features; Facebook video on your TV; Yik Yak's founder's Slack-like app for...
- Learn the rules of engagement for brands that use Twitter for business and discover what it takes to succeed on this network:How to Use Twitter Like a Prowww.business2community.com It’s highly likely that you know a little something about this social media network. A high number of impressions and clicks are great. But can you put a hand on your heart and say you’ve been...
- To help you stay up to date with social media, here are some of the news items that can caught your attention.Facebook Rolls Out Major Video Updates: This Week in Social Media : Social Media Examinerwww.socialmediaexaminer.com Social media news and developments making social media marketing easier. (Facebook Video Updates, Facebook Job Posting Tools, Periscope Video on...
- Producer17/02/2017Why Censorship and Content Moderation Are Essential For Effective Social Media(Note: Since this is a controversial topic, I'd appreciate it, if you want to comment, that you read the entire article before you put in your 2 cents.This appeared originally on my website for small business and stresses the importance of staying...
Comments19/02/2017 #20 Robert Bacal@Javier 🐝 beBee posted the following: https://www.bebee.com/content/1239991/1125737
"beBee will be the first platform where we will be able to auto moderate ourselves"
It's not clear what that will mean except that it is supposed to appear in the next platform update.
If it involves filtering one's own feed, that is a good thing, of course, but if it puts the honus on the many millions to filter out things like obscene posts, hate speech, etc while continuing to allow posters of spam, junk etc to post, then I'm not sure it addresses the problem of the "bad" driving out the "good".
Looking forward to seeing the next generation of Bebee, though because LinkedIn content and hatred seems to increase every day.19/02/2017 #19 Robert BacalJust came from LinkedIn where I sadly stumbled across several post attacking family members related to the candidates from the past election.
None of it is relevant, none of it is even political discussion. Which makes the point:
The Bad crowds out the good, until nothing good is left, and people give up on the platform.18/02/2017 #16 Rob McNaughton@ Aleta Curry - no, perhaps not more generous. 'Out' means out of the platform and barred permanently - brooking no argument. I perhaps would put one error down to linguistic differences and colloquialisms (yes, I have been caught that way myself) especially between English speakers as a native language and those who have English as a second language. (So through the use of a common and harmless local colloquialism I lost a very good contact/colleague). After the first well ....18/02/2017 #15 Robert Bacal#14 Brian the use of the report button has potential problems, depending on how its used. I don't have much more to say on that at the moment. I can say that if I had a facility on a blog that I might host, I'd look at the post/comment reported, and decide using my own judgment, which would be my perogative. I would also spell out clearly what the report button should be used for, and make sure that it isn't used by the same people over and over again with little consideration for the other people around.
While report buttons are anonymous to regular visitors, it is not anonymous to those running the blog/platform. Use of it when it's unwarranted wastes time, and I wouldn't take kindly to that.18/02/2017 #13 Robert Bacal#11 @Aleta Curry It's difficult for people who haven't had the responsibility of moderating forums, etc, to understand or see things from that perspective. I've found that it's fairly easy to tell, from one post, whether a person is there to disrupt, spam and for selfish purposes, or whether they are there to participate in good faith.
On my performance management group on LinkedIn, I post the rules, and it's not uncommon for me to turf someone after one spam message. Positive participants display different interaction patterns than do the people who basically end up destroying the forum/group.18/02/2017 #9 Aleta Curry#7 Not from me. I don't even allow it on my social media threads. You abuse or swear at people, the post is removed. A couple of times I've been accused of simply not liking what the person had to say, but I trust that anyone who knows me knows that that's nonsense.
I'm not even averse to the milder swear words. You write 'life's a bitch', I don't care. You write 'you're a bitch', post is summarily deleted.
If people use really bad words (but not directly at any of the other kidlets) I'll privately ask them to rephrase.18/02/2017 #4 Robert Bacal#1 Indeed, @robin barton and particularly when one is a guest. I think if people want to do their thing without restriction, then they can do so on their own blogs or websites. People still have the ability to say what they please, within the law, but it's their "house". If you are in somebody elses house, you don't have the right to pee in the plants. If you want to do that at home, have at it.
- 17/02/2017In this article, you’ll discover five ways to analyze the effectiveness of your social media marketing.5 Ways to Analyze Your Social Media Marketing Performance : Social Media Examinerwww.socialmediaexaminer.com Do you want to analyze your social media marketing efforts? Discover five ways to assess which aspects of your social media marketing are...
- Producer16/02/2017The Forgotten Chemistry of ManagementWhat do I mean by the title? Don't worry as I shall be giving few examples below for your consideration. My exchange of comments on sugar solutions with the brainy CityVP Manjit resulted in a detour leading to the writing of this buzz. I know...
Comments19/02/2017 #63 siraj shaik#58 Sir apologize for cross linking subject matter.. "reference to the sugar substitutes could be best expressed in your other article. Please see my reply to #4 of this super post https://www.bebee.com/producer/@ali-anani/more-on-balancing-acts View more#58 Sir apologize for cross linking subject matter.. "reference to the sugar substitutes could be best expressed in your other article. Please see my reply to #4 of this super post https://www.bebee.com/producer/@ali-anani/more-on-balancing-acts ". Close19/02/2017 #62 Ali Anani#60 Creating understanding and relaxing atmospheres at work need not be difficult or expensive to achieve. You show the way using simple activities that produce understanding at almost cost-free activities @Deb🐝 Lange View more#60 Creating understanding and relaxing atmospheres at work need not be difficult or expensive to achieve. You show the way using simple activities that produce understanding at almost cost-free activities @Deb🐝 Lange. Thank you so much for your contribution. Close19/02/2017 #61 Deb🐝 LangeSome organisations are recognising whole person and whole team wellness effects productivity so they are allowing people to implement such things as; gettingbup & moving every hour; dancing at work; walk & talk meetings; stand up meetings; meditation; yoga; stillness & quiet time; water always available; healthy food; creative outlets; relationship building - talking about things that seem
Not related to Work - but are !!; etc etc all these types of things keep our body/mind connection within ourselves and our inter- relationshios healthy.19/02/2017 #60 Deb🐝 LangeInteresting point - we have neglected to consider that we bring all of ourselves to work -& if we are taking care of our whole self we can act well as we work together - but if we imagine we at work to do a task and produce an outcome and neglect how our well being effects the choices we make, our interactions at work, conflict etc we limit our creative capacities & create the space for toxicity to arise #5318/02/2017 #58 Ali Anani#55 Thank you dear @siraj shaik for your comment. Yes, your point is valid and it has the "voice of wisdom and reasoning". I wonder where would you classify sugar substitutes> I mean sweeteners that produce sugary solutions in very small amounts. AN overdose of anything fires back and too much sugar is surely harmful.18/02/2017 #57 siraj shaik#51 (continuation to #49) ... or allow something to skip thro' under the eyes at point blank... Pure extracted Sugar solution whether cane sugar or corn sugar mix with water "hydrocarbons >> glucose and fructose" breaks up and disintegrates easily by giving the sweetness into water (the concentration reduces as well as the sweetness). Similarly artificial sugar sweetener's whether it's sucralose, aspartame or saccharin carry high concentration factors.. But by natural some fruits are sour or not edible do carry sugar, also bee's gather nectar from variety of flowers also the Datura fruit, nectar extracted from flowers of (Momordica charantia) bitter gourd are included.. The involvement of extractions within human body results leading to hypo or hyper glycaemia related to sugar. Nectar been collected by bees from flowers of Datura & Bitter melon but syrups from these fruits has different properties and serves not same or similarity, carries other purpose individually. It's inhumane nature " a phenomenon due to reasons" make them to overlook and under or over estimate the caliber.18/02/2017 #56 siraj shaik#50 @TausifMundrawala at times leaders who carry positive enactment mingle, inspire, motivate and work along with their team members and sometimes directly or indirectly the team forces to be controlled with asserting authority due to a hidden spoiler, mischief, arrogant whose acts (either for fun or specific reason) make the team to face hard time. I will share an instance: Once due to an emergency breakdown required some spare parts, for reason I decided to get them, on way to city from site met with an accident (vehicle was new and in routine use on site), after necessary's done later after three days I was inspecting upgrades required at a place. Lunch was ordered for the team (skilled & semi-skilled) as well as for me and driver with us Prince Tagafi joined along. After casual discussion with all, while signing the document for Bill of claims said "it was matter of your life, use the assertive authority let me know who's behind the accident. To pardon or not it's up to you. Before you ask to proceed the vehicle repair, handover this this letter to head at police station collect demand note traffic controller and give to workshop". I knew there was someone for the cause of accident. Prince support came as master key. Within short time it was unlocked. Two were deported, they were pardoned. As one had younger brothers and sisters. The other had old parents, spouse and two infants. This was 19years before while I was in Saudi Arabia.18/02/2017 #55 siraj shaik#53 @Ali Anani sir after my comment, awaited for someone to pick the point "mixture of oxy-hydrogenated carbons which can be natural or artificial or blend of both have reasons for the extraction process. But it's inhumane to overlook or allow something to skip thro' under the eyes". Sugar directly or indirectly has a controlling part in vision. Sugar whether "Natural or Artificial or Blend of both' has effects on human body which has to be supplied as per "Demand Value" in management it's more of like "Voice of Reason". The requirement or the adequate dose when known or ruled out then the response is effective. Thanks @Donald Grandy you pointed on one of the key point.. it's not just increase but also decrease in levels affects and effects response to dis-function of organs. Damage occurrence's occur in either ways.. balancing becomes the efficient methodology.18/02/2017 #54 Ali Anani#53 Thank you so much dear @Donald Grandy for making a great comment. Yes, excessive sugar in our bodies is harmful as much as excessive salt is. Insulin -= voice of reason, poor eating habits = toxic team members and poorly functioning pancreas -= toxic team leader. What a great analogy! I invite dear @Deb🐝 Lange to enjoy your comment because she is bound to be interested in it as much as I am. I don't want to say to many sweet words to avoid the need for insulin, but this comment shall stay with me for long times .18/02/2017 #53 Donald GrandyAs always @Ali Anani your posts are very creative and wonderfully written. I would like to add to your sugar analogy the management tool Insulin. As we are aware, an increase in sugar signals triggers your pancreas to produce the amount of insulin you need to manage the level of sugar in your blood. Perhaps we could introduce Insulin as the Team Leader "voice of reason" so when sugar levels become critical, Insulin comes to the rescue. As sugar levels occasionally spike quickly due to poor eating habits (toxic team members) or a poorly functioning pancreas (toxic team leader) there are checks and balances to keep the hive balanced. Thanks for sharing your post.17/02/2017 #50 Tausif MundrawalaI think the synergy with which the team works cannot replace it with anything else. I agree with you on all terms that a leader should motivate his team members rather than asserting his authority. As always one of the best buzzes you have ever produced, Sir Ali Anani.17/02/2017 #49 siraj shaikSir @Ali Anani focusing on "Sugar Solution" giving a comparisons with the "Honey" both are sweet and are extracted nectars. These nectars can be from flowers or fruits, stem or seeds, roots or resources.. else from the mixture of oxy-hydrogenated carbons which can be natural or artificial or blend of both have reasons for the extraction process. But it's inhumane to overlook or allow something to skip thro' under the eyes..17/02/2017 #47 Jean L. Serio CPC, CeMAWhile it helps to have your 'sugary mixture' to keep employees stabilized and moving forward as a group, I see no harm in injecting a small amount of salt into the mix to stimulate groups who may have a) become used to the status quo or b) whose activity has dropped off. Thank you Ali Anani for continuing to add to the conversation on beBee; it's appreciated.
Comments17/02/2017 #5 Dean OwenGreat to see a visually appealing meme. You always had a good artistic sense for composition and balance. With the tools we have these days, it is really easy to create visually stunning memes, but it is surprising how bad most of them are, even ones produced by seasoned ad people.
- Producer16/02/2017Need A Sweet Way to Generate Leads?"People influence people. Nothing influences people more than a recommendation from a trusted friend. A trusted referral influences people more than the best broadcast message. A trusted referral is the Holy Grail of advertising."Mark Zuckerberg,...
- 16/02/2017"Out-Thinking Parkinson's" and I are back on Facebook, but with a Horror Story to tell... or is it a Modern Comedy...? https://lnkd.in/g_FZtjX
- 16/02/2017Interesante artículoWhastapp añade función que debe tener en caso de robowww.semana.com Los usuarios ya pueden activar a la verificación de dos pasos con la que se puede evitar que extraños accedan a su...
- 16/02/2017Excited and honored to be mentioned as one of the top 24 Social Media Managers in a #HuffingtonPost article written by #RachelPedersen
“JUST DO IT! Be transparent and be yourself.” - Glo Ochoa
Ok..it was just one sentence, but HEY..it's a MENTION!!!
Im becoming more vocal...thank you #beBee and
@John White, MBA @Javier 🐝 beBee @Terri Barr @Paul "Pablo" Croubalian24 Top Social Media Managers Give Their Best Advice | The Huffington Postwww.huffingtonpost.com Tweet, post, hashtag, relevance score... Even the basics of social media are enough to make your head spin. Thankfully there are social media...
- 16/02/2017LinkedIn’s marketing team recently shared its top tips and practices for marketing on LinkedIn. In a new ebook called “The Secret Sauce: How LinkedIn uses LinkedIn for Marketing,” LinkedIn revealed some interesting findings that you can take advantage of in your own marketing efforts on the the world’s largest platform for professionals online.The Most Effective LinkedIn Marketing Methods – According to Sciencewww.business2community.com LinkedIn’s Marketing team just revealed the most effective ways to get your marketing messages noticed on the platform. Long story short: LinkedIn wants you doing more business on the...
- 16/02/2017Successful Online Business: Social Jukebox Review Tim Fargowww.successful-online-business.com Review of Social Jukebox by Tim Fargo (formerly...
Comments16/02/2017 #1 Paul "Pablo" CroubalianNice, I think I underpriced myTweetPack in a big way.
Mind you, the idea of preloading a bunch of tweets via a spreadsheet is interesting. Personally, I think direct links to RSS/ATOM feeds is the better way to go, It's already written, why rewrite on a spreadsheet?
We rotate hashtags and mentions so that their use is unlimited. It would be an idea to add personal favorite hashtags/mentions option.
- Producer15/02/2017The man who turned me on to beBee - Javier Cámara Rica “Maximum affiliation among users who share the same tastes, interests and personal and professional experiences” - Javier Cámara Rica Javier and I first connected on LinkedIn. I kept seeing Javier along with the name "beBee" pop up in the feeds and...
Comments17/02/2017 #20 AnonymousThank you Jeremy Krier for sharing your relevant post as a useful feedback for new bees. The first quality of Bebee is to allow all users to be themselves by providing the freedom to be connected freely with all without qualification lap paid. Disruptive ? No ! Just scaled at a human level to rethink the digital footprint in term of consistency and commitments shared.15/02/2017 #12 Jeremy 🐝 KrierAlso found on LinkedIn, please share with your networks.: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/man-who-turned-me-bebee-javier-c%C3%A1mara-rica-jeremy-krier?trk=mp-author-card15/02/2017 #7 Emilia M. LudovinoYes Jeremy, as my dear @Deb 🐝 Helfrich just said - you really nailed this buzz. @Javier 🐝 beBee and @Juan Imaz are two amazing inspirational entrepreneurs and two leaders with great emotional intelligence skills. We "see" Javier interacting more with the Bees in different social media platforms but we know that Juan is also doing his best to build a great platform for us and for the future Bees. I don't even remember how I came across beBee and this two great gentlemen but since first minute I love it and admire the work they're doing. Thank you for this post. Have a wonderful day!15/02/2017 #5 Deb 🐝 HelfrichYou really nailed this buzz, Jeremy! The fact is that Javier cares about the company he is building so much so, he is invested in spending each day making sure that the bees are content and checking out what is happening in the hives.
The truth is, he is the first customer, a very social guy, who likes to see people connecting and sharing what is important to them. When the co-founders are actively engaged, everyday, and even brand newbees recognize the dedication - well it is a recipe for success.
But it goes much further than that. Because they are committed to taking a lot of people along for this exciting entrepreneurial ride. When customers within a few weeks, start to compare the experience to businesses they've been with for 2 decades - something truly special is going on.
And here is the cherry on top - having fun and being social is built right into the recipe: https://www.bebee.com/producer/@javierbebee/ladies-and-gentlemen-the-bebee-gees15/02/2017 #1 Robin BartonI too was pretty impressed that Javier followed a newcomer like me, and comments on some of my buzzes, as well as shares some of my insights. I think that's really cool-because yes, it never happens online anywhere with the top guy or gal anymore! I often wonder how Javier keeps up with all of us, and I'm not even one of the very active ones! So, I'm glad you brought this up @Jeremy Krier and I would like to say to Javier, THANK YOU!
- 15/02/2017To find out how marketing on Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Snapchat will transform in the coming year, "Social Media Examiner" reached out to expert social media professionals to get their thoughts.12 Social Media Marketing Predictions for 2017 From the Pros : Social Media Examinerwww.socialmediaexaminer.com Are you wondering how marketing on Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Snapchat will change this year? We reached out to social media pros for their...
- 15/02/2017Let's tell our secrets! Leave a comment below telling us what you love about beBee and how it's worked for you!
Comments15/02/2017 #5 Pamela 🐝 WilliamsThe people. I've met so many interesting, intelligent, friendly people here. @Paul "Pablo" Croubalian and Lisa Gallagher I consider friends, comrades. @Dean Owen I want to meet someday. @Javier 🐝 beBee](lWky)](lWky) and @John White, MBA amaze me with their knowledge and extreme patience 😄and so many many more I couldn't begin to name than all.15/02/2017 #3 Paul "Pablo" CroubalianGawd, I don't even know where to start.
Most of my early connections came from LI. Many of those were loose until we started interacting here.
Probably the biggest thing is how people aren't afraid of making their voice heard. They suggest, offer help, and give their opinions freely.
This is so true, that it led to an unexpected start-up, www.myTweetPack.com
First, it was just to help @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher and @Pamela 🐝 Williams build Click-to-Tweet links. It was supposed to be a tiny little web app, a weekend project.
Then the Bees got to it. Suggestion followed suggestion. Feature piled onto feature.
My weekend solo project became 8 months of 12-hour days for myself and 4 coders on contract.
It's now probably the most powerful, least expensive Twitter Management System
Social Marketing Solutions7K buzzes
Social Marketing Solutions, LLC, (SMS) is located in historic Old Town Fort Collins, Colorado, servicing clients locally, nationally, and internationally. SMS specializes in online branding utilizing today’s latest social marketing tactics to tell your brand story to potential customers, making it easier for them to find your website and purchase your products or services. We help you develop your online presence and drive engagement by using our proven social marketing and inbound techniques.