- Producer17/08/20175 Steps to Future-Proof Your Go-to Market Strategy for Cloud ServicesHere’s a number to think about: $1 trillion. That’s the amount of IT spending Gartner says the shift to the cloud will disrupt by 2020. Whether you’re launching your first cloud solution or expanding an existing cloud services portfolio, it’s vital...
- 16/08/2017Just got off the phone to @Gary Farmer -- so great that beBee has allowed us the opportunity to connect and discuss real bees-niz! ;-) Meet Gary at this event below...Conference For Sales Innovation | Sales Hacker London 2017london.saleshacker.com The Leading European Sales Conference is Sales Hacker London! September 12th at the De Vere Grand Connaught, London. Register...
- Producer31/03/2017FEELS GOOD TO BE(e) on beBee - by Devesh BhattLast year I was introduced to https://www.bebee.com by Jim Murray. What I still remember from his message was this “ Bebee has been pretty amazing experience for me so far. And a number of people I was close to on Linkedin, who have also moved to...
Comments01/04/2017 #23 Gerald Hecht#21 @Devesh 🐝 Bhatt yeah, exactly "Res Ipsa Loquitur" or as my acquaintances at the Jersey Shore (once sprung from cages out on highway 9) like to say (it's a linguistic hybrid; going from Latin-->Italian--->Italian/American/Central and Southern New Jersey dialect) :
"badabingbadaboom!"01/04/2017 #22 Devesh 🐝 Bhatt#20 and yes , in my case it applies to bebee. I have been using Linkedin for a long time. Maybe its the timing, maybe it is people , maybe both of them cover up for systemic lapses, but it works.
I say maybe because i need to be conclusive about it. That comes with awareness, from reading stuff , including yours.01/04/2017 #21 Devesh 🐝 Bhatt#20 a) i am marketing
b) i have expressed a personal experience.
c) i do have problems, i did not appreciate the initial responses when i publicly voiced them in comments and the delay in resolving them despite my persistence but yes a critical issue has been resolved. Enough for me to be patient, focus on the positives for now.
d)The more to life part needs understanding for which my point of references are bebee and linkedin, although i figure there are many many players but it will take study . For now the benefits got me out of a hole and it is a good thing.01/04/2017 #20 John VaughanYour "Benefits" table applies pretty much to any socialNet, @Devesh 🐝 Bhatt. Glad to hear that you've found a comfort level with the beBee version.
Any sensible/fair analysis also includes "drawbacks" & 'what's missing". Otherwise it's just marketeering. Which has value, of course. But ... isn't there more to life?31/03/2017 #10 Tausif MundrawalaIt's great knowing more about our fellow bees through their buzzes. You have always been very supportive my friend. You have summed up your entire journey here on beBee succinctly. I wish you luck for your future endeavors. I am exhilarated to be one among many connections of yours, @Devesh 🐝 Bhatt
- 16/08/2017Digital selling is here to stay, you may as well embrace this new way of doing business. Here's 5 steps to follow to fully embrace digital sales and marketing.Digital Sales Transformation: 5-Steps to Profittopdogsocialmedia.com Digital sales transformation is here to stay and companies must evolve with their buyer’s journey. Here are 5 methods to embrace social selling...
- 16/08/2017Most of you will find this boring. I know. But take it as a warning disclaimer: if you ever need to use social media for your business, or to spread your message, and then people will tell you, social media is useless, or it only works if you have big budget to spend on ads and other BS, just know that it is NOT true.
What you see in this picture is a statistics of a post on a page I manage. It has only 350 followers as it is a new site, growing without fake likes, the reach here is over 22K and still growing.
This is the 5th time since this page is alive. Each month, there is a post that does incredibly well. And that is enough. Enough to build a community that will follow your page for the good reasons.
But it is not about these metrics that count. This page has brought in so many leads...leads that count for this page. Leads that give purpose to this page. And that is why you need social media. Not for the likes, but for the leads it offers you.
I really want people to understand that social media is not a virtual place to be fake, cheat, steal and lie...it is simply an extension of your physical arms to reach more people.
- Producer16/08/2017How The Rise of Influencers Like Michelle Phan Has Changed the Game in AdvertisingWe've all seen them: retired football players hawking dieting meal plans, retired politicians pushing pharmaceuticals, and actors swearing by the latest sunscreen in television commercials. Celebrity spokespeople are as old as celebrities...
Comments16/08/2017 #7 John Marrett#6 Thanks @Don 🐝 Kerr. I really enjoy Terry's work, I have listened to his CBC shows for years! I also follow him on Facebook, where he recently shared that he has been asked to write the Foreword for the next edition of the Dale Carnegie classic "How to Win Friends and Influence People"!
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1456988817727006&substory_index=0&id=18710729804850416/08/2017 #5 John MarrettFor those who are interested, Terry O'Reilly, creator of the world's best radio show on marketing - or only radio show on marketing??? - did a great segment on Influencer Marketing!
- Producer15/08/2017Hustle is Word PornFirst of all, I have to apologize. I am really late to this party.And before I get into my topic, I have to tell you how late I am.I am on a few social media sites to keep up with what is going on in the world as well as staying in touch with my...
Comments16/08/2017 #6 Louise Smith#5 Yes @Zacharias 🐝 Voulgaris that would be great. I used a Wacom Drawing Pad - Pen Tablet when I taught High School Japanese Online in real time. The platform was shared so we could all see the drawing.
This is something like deBee could do:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT4lqR2blwE15/08/2017 #4 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. International Management, Certified Executive Coach. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.7 reasons to start doodling!
- 13/08/2017Great coffee meeting this morning with @Jared 🐝 Wiese in Madison Wisonsin. Buzz!!!
Comments13/08/2017 #5 Jared 🐝 Wiese#1 #2 Thanks so much, @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. International Management, Certified Executive Coach. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc..
It was a great moment, indeed!13/08/2017 #2 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. International Management, Certified Executive Coach. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.John & Jared, joined coffee moments and more13/08/2017 #1 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. International Management, Certified Executive Coach. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.oooooooooooooooh, two wonderful bees together!!!!
- 12/08/2017In your country at what age do you legally get a driving licence, get to vote, get to drink alcohol or have sex? At what age did you decide on your lifetime career or partner?
THINK AGAIN ????Brain is not fully mature until 30s and 40smedicalxpress.com (PhysOrg.com) -- New research from the UK shows the brain continues to develop after childhood and puberty, and is not fully developed until people are well into their 30s and 40s. The findings contradict current theories that the brain matures much...
- 11/08/2017People always remember stories. Learn How to Successfully Use Brand Storytelling on Social Media.Brand Storytelling: How to Use it Successfully on Socialtopdogsocialmedia.com Want to get more traction on social media? Utilize brand storytelling in your marketing, learn how to do that successfully in this...
- 11/08/2017La cerveza hecha con cariño, de la mano de buenos maestros cerveceros y con un agua increíblemente pura del Parc Natural del Montseny, Agua de Font del Regàs nos confía la evaluación de la experiencia de cliente a través del Mystery Shopping.
- 09/08/2017Everyone on beBee knows the importance of personal branding so I thought you may enjoy this article I just wrote on building a strong personal brand.Personal Branding: Foolproof Guide to Build Credibility & Trusttopdogsocialmedia.com Your social media presence is a representation of your personal branding & how you are perceived online. Here’s six ways to enhance your personal...
- 10/08/2017Please join me in giving a very warm beBee welcome to Chelsea Krost. We are very fortunate to have Chelsea join us here. She is a nationally-recognized Millennial spokesperson, TV personality, as well as an expert in branding and social media marketing -- among her many talents. Chelsea also has a huge following across numerous social media platforms. Check out her website at http://chelseakrost.com Thank you so much for joining us, Chelsea, we are thrilled you're here!
cc @Javier 🐝 beBee @Juan Imaz @Matt 🐝 Sweetwood @John White, MBA @Lance 🐝 ScoularChelsea Krost - beBeewww.bebee.com Public profile of Chelsea Krost on beBee. beBee is the only social affinity network specialized by sector. Join and get...
- 10/08/2017Official beBee #SXSW Voting Buzz 🐝🐝🐝
This is a chance for your U.S. CEO (me) to present beBee and Personal Branding to the large and important audience at the SXSW Conference in Austin, Texas. This is a popularity contest so WE NEED TO HAVE OUR COMMUNITY BAND TOGETHER and VOTE for my talk: "8-Ways Powerful Personal Brands Bring Success"
Please vote here and know that every vote counts!!! 🐝🐝🐝http://panelpicker.sxsw.com/vote/79409
- 10/08/2017I was asked, what is a thought leader? Thought leader isn't about "leading" people. It's about sharing knowledge, ideas, perspective and inspiration with those you don't lead.
- ProducerHive🐝Talk-Trending Buzzes & Trending Hives-August 9, 2017“The beBee publishing platform gives you the opportunity to expand your reach in a major way. Since all beBee members have access to the platform, it’s critical for you to create high-quality content that differentiates you”-Javier beBee ...
Comments10/08/2017 #5 Irene 🐝 Rodriguez EscolarLove this hive
Live Buzzes (inSpanish)
In English too, although I do not understand much, I love to hear their voices.
I had in mind to make a list similar to yours. I had seen the photo of the producer on other occasions, it really was today when I opened it. Things happen when they have to happen. Thanks for inspiring me.
- 10/08/2017Learn how to generate quality sales leads with the latest techniques on SEO, telemarketing, social media marketing, content marketing and email marketing.
Get this ebook delivered to your inbox for free!! http://www.callbox.com.sg/ultimate-lead-generation-kit-to-jumpstart-your-business/
- 10/08/2017Please help us spread the word about bebee.com and personal branding by voting for @Matt 🐝 Sweetwood for SXSW 2018 Panel!
All you need to do is register, give your vote and, share the buzz further.
Here are some of the questions he is going to talk about:
How can a having powerful and visible personal brand bring me business opportunity and success?
How can having a powerful and visible personal brand help me get a better job?
How can having a powerful and visible personal brand make my life happier and more fulfilling?
- Producer#beBeeExplore conferences - Let's go to Social Fresh ! Vamos a Social Fresh !What we try to accomplish here depends on your contribution to read & watch the following content and act accordingly to the call to the action plan.Matt 🐝 Sweetwood our USA beBee CEO applied for the 2017 Social Frech Dec.2017's Orlando...
Comments10/08/2017 #16 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand AmbassadorCc@Yogesh Sukal @Yedu 🐝 Panicker @Tausif Mundrawala @Sweta Parmar @Sergio Gomez Creativo 360 @Sergio Weinfuter @Josean Rueda Cardenas please share on Twitter and partcipate on FB, motivate your contacts to make the Buzz all around the world !09/08/2017 #10 David B. GrinbergThank you, Stephan, for being so proactive in sharing another buzzing blog post with important information which is relevant to all bees -- and multilingual, no less, nice!
I echo your call to action and encourage all bees to heed and act upon your message, Stephan.
@Matt 🐝 Sweetwood has our unequivocal support, as always. Matt, like @Javier 🐝 beBee @Juan Imaz @John White, MBA -- as well as the beBee teams in Madrid and NYC, the global ambassadors and ALL bees -- deserve much praise for always going the extra mile in making beBee so sweet...Vamos!!!!
Social Marketing Solutions10K buzzes
Social Marketing Solutions, LLC, (SMS) is located in historic Old Town Fort Collins, Colorado, servicing clients locally, nationally, and internationally. SMS specializes in online branding utilizing today’s latest social marketing tactics to tell your brand story to potential customers, making it easier for them to find your website and purchase your products or services. We help you develop your online presence and drive engagement by using our proven social marketing and inbound techniques.