- Producer24/01/20174 Effective Marketing Strategy ChangesThe way you market to your customers says a lot about your business and can completely change the dynamic of how you interact with your customers. It is also the first impression customers get of your business. Marketing is the way you keep old...
- Producer24/01/2017Hooray! You’re Not Crazy, You’re an Entrepreneur!I was once asked this question.“You already do so much, you have a great job, benefits, why on earth would you want to start your own business?” My answer came easy. "I want more."Now that might sound a bit greedy but me wanting more in many ways is...
Comments24/01/2017 #9 David B. GrinbergThank you, Katyan, for this inspirational and motivational read. It certainly strikes me that being an entrepreneur takes guts, faith, 24/7 hard work, perseverance and big risks. But those who have been successful reap the rewards from the seeds they sow. I know that @John White, MBA @Javier 🐝 beBee @Juan Imaz @Candice 🐝 Galek and so many other successful entrepreneurs on beBee and elsewhere can attest to that. I envy you all. Bravo!24/01/2017 #8 John White, MBAGreat post, @Katyan Roach! I tweeted it to my followers. You can find the tweet here: https://twitter.com/juanblanco76/status/823714808956592128 Lastly, consider adding your Twitter profile as a link on your beBee profile. That way when people tweet your posts here on beBee you will get notified.
- Producer23/01/2017The Art of Cross-pollination.Image credit: SlidePlayer I posted a buzz, Things coming together, as a reply to a comment on another post of mine. I concluded the buzz by writing: In support of our exchanges on beBee, I leave you...
Comments24/01/2017 #6 Deb 🐝 HelfrichThis is some very tasty honey, @Sara Jacobovici. A bunch of bees buzzed around a topic and the flow of the words is very interesting indeed. The time and space definitely overlapped as many people approached these concepts with similar thoughts expressed in a completely different set of words.
In concert with these words on cross-pollination, we got to experience another sort of time-pollination as @🐝 Fatima Williams has been rebuzzing old buzzes and it is fascinating to try to remember the Deb that I was when I made a comment in July. The words are mostly familiar and yet I rarely get deja vu. My sense of deja ecris is significantly less intense. Until, that is, I reread the entire post and then I seen to be better able to relocate my own words as a response to what the author has written.
I find this fascinating. Anyone else aware of cross-pollinating with a prior self via old comments and/or posts?23/01/2017 #5 Ali AnaniThis is a great buzz dear @Sara Jacobovici and is a real tribute to all of us who have a mention in it. I loved the idea of how you showed the cross-pollination of each idea experienced by you. This is a great way of reflecting on the quality of ideas exchange on beBee platform.
You did show by many examples how ideas cross-pollinate. The amazing thing is that I am writing a buzz on Ideas Networks, and surely I shall be referring to this interesting buzz.23/01/2017 #1 Mohammed SultanThank you @Sara Jacobovici for your mating of ideas and entertaining our thoughts through your great post.When I read your creative articles I always expect to be struck with something new and something that challenges the scientific minds by going beyond to the prestige of creative arts therapies to the wisdom of an organized life.One good thing leads to another Sara.
- Producer23/01/2017beBee, the first platform to create, showcase, and share your complete personal brandImportance of Being Aware of your Personal Branding Position A crucial component to success is personal branding. So how has personal branding become such a hot topic for 2017? Personal branding is trendy, universal and necessary for all...
Comments23/01/2017 #9 David B. GrinbergJuan, your blog posts on personal branding are always so timely, informative and educational. I also really like the data, charts and infographic you included above. Thanks for sharing more of your important insights on this important topic.
As noted, I quoted you in my blog post yesterday on how beBee enhances personal branding via blogging on Producer https://www.bebee.com/producer/@dbgrinberg/blogging-on-bebee-better-personal-branding23/01/2017 #3 🐝 Fatima Williams"Through better connections, more openness and better understanding we can create better value and relationships." Exactly what we do here.
@Juan Imaz This is an incredibly informative buzz on why one needs to build his/her personal brand and I agree 100% that beBee is the best place for me to do so.
Thank you for this superlative buzz on the importance of personal branding on beBee #beBeesforever
- 23/01/2017Tests of the RSS/ATOM system are now complete and the system works like a charm.
FYI: If you have a WordPress blog or a blog on a WordPress site, you already have a feed. Go to your blog page. Add /feed/ to the URL. If a screen-full of text pops up, that's your RSS link!
myTweetPack can recognize RSS or ATOM feeds and act accordingly. It will pull out posts or product listings or whatever you have in there. It will then store Tweets for later use. It will also schedule promotional tweets. It will do that simply because you wrote a post.
That also means initial set-up will simply involve telling myTweetPack.com that you have a feed. It will fetch your posts for you. Easier, right @Lynda Spiegel?
It will also monitor the feed for new stuff. Anything new will be stored and promo tweets scheduled, automatically.
NOTE: It will not schedule tweets on the first collection. That would be too much.
NOTE 2: The RSS/ATOM system is not yet available to members. We still need to do "Hair and Make-Up" to make it pretty for you. We expect to have it available by week's end.
Thanks go to @Candice 🐝 Galek for supplying the ATOM feeds for testing, and @Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman for the RSS feeds.
We still have free trials available at http://myTweetPack.com
- 23/01/2017Learn from previous mistakes12 Common Social Media Management Mistakes (and How to Prevent Them) [Infographic]www.socialmediatoday.com In the vast, non-stop world of social media, it’s easy to slip up. And while there is an art and a science to social media that can take time to perfect, there are also some established...
- 23/01/2017What Is #MondayBlogs and Why YOU Should Be Participating via @BadRedheadMedia NO BOOK PROMO @socialmediaWhat Is #MondayBlogs and Why You Should Be Participating via @BadRedheadMediaow.ly Rachel Thompson (aka BadRedhead Media) created #MondayBlogs and here she lays out all the specifics for...
- 23/01/2017Good article from Social Media Today 👌🏻5 Newer Social Media Marketing Options to Consider in 2017www.socialmediatoday.com The new year is underway, which means it’s now time to put your 2017 social media strategy into effect. Well, maybe not right away, maybe next week. Or in February, when things really start kicking...
- 23/01/2017Here in this article, I would like to walk you through some of the most effective hooks that will help you get most out of your social media marketing.
VISIT:-5 Time Efficient Ways To Get Most Out Of Social Media Marketingwww.oodlesmarketing.com Here in this article, I would like to walk you through some of the most effective hooks that will help you get most out of your social media...
- 23/01/2017Role of Social Media in Digital Marketingwww.appsquadz.com The Power of social media is unfathomed and plays an incomparable role of in digital marketing for businesses looking to increase their brand...
- 23/01/2017I am not sure if this has been already share here but still it is such an important article to read.45 Popular Entrepreneurial Twitter Hashtags You Should Use Today - Get More Twitter Followers Boost your Twitter Marketingwww.socialquant.net Hashtags are so important if you want your content to be found on Twitter (or Instagram, for that matter). They are essentially a way of categorizing your content, allowing...
- 21/01/2017Since metrics are a huge aspect in social media reporting.How to Create a Social Media Report and Explain It to a Clientblog.bufferapp.com An overview of all the different social media stats and metrics that make for a great social media report - and how to easily create and understand it...
- Producer21/01/2017The Week In Social Media Volume 15A whole very social week has come and gone, we have to admit, social media is a busy affair, too much information and too little time, but don't you worry, because we at The Week In Social Media are doing the hard work for you !!!Hope you enjoy...
- 20/01/2017When is the best time to post online? Here are some tips to find out: http://www.lukaspartners.com/prime-time-for-social-media/
- 20/01/2017TRUMP TIME! Should be interesting!! TRUMP TIME! Should be interesting!! To Your Success! with Joe Hicks asks the question...where do you see the future of business in the United States under...
- Producer20/01/2017Add Your Other Social Network Accounts to Your beBee ProfileConnect your social media profiles. We’re sure you are on other social media platforms aside from beBee and you would like to share that with your fellow bees. In this step-by-step guide we explain how you can do that in under five minutes. This...
- Producer19/01/2017Marketers: To Disrupt, Please Educate and Inform. Don't Interrupt and Sell. You Could Kill Your Brand.I have some time to kill. I’m in an airport awaiting a flight to Dusseldorf, Germany and see a text message that my flight has just been delayed 2 hours. Lovely! So, like any good professional, I power up my laptop and figure I will make lemonade...
Comments19/01/2017 #1 Mohammed SultanInnovation that takes a long time to develop internally creates a high degree of change externally - disrupts consumers established routine and therefore is faced with resistance before it gets accepted.Generally,innovations that upset the"routine"require a long educational and informative process to break down resistance overtime.Companies that excel in offering higher value and genuine service,and are able to upset consumers routine understand that changing consumers mind is more than just extending the recipes of traditional marketing books.Thank you @Toby Reed and welcome at bebee marketing hives.
- Producer19/01/2017How To Make Social Media Simple. No I'm Not CrazyHere's the thing. It isn't so much that Social Media is hard. It just takes a ton of time. Even that isn't accurate. It's more that we do the same thing several times every time we do anything at all.If it was a business process it would be...
Comments20/01/2017 #11 Paul "Pablo" Croubalian#8 They just might be related. LOL
At the risk of being offensive, Candice is a HWAHOHS. (Hottie With A Head On Her Shoulders). She's a lot more than just a pretty face. I wonder how many people have underestimated her because of her looks? As the Father of another beautiful woman, that pisses me off.
Our society tends to see beautiful women as strictly decorative. Yet, it was Heddy Lamarre who figured out frequency hopping. She may have won WW2 with that. At the very least she opened the Atlantic shipping lanes. Without her invention, there could have been no D-Day.
Let's not even mention all the technologies that were built on its back.
Since women have only been considered equal for about 50 years, I shudder to think what ideas, inventions, and concepts we missed out on.20/01/2017 #10 Paul "Pablo" Croubalian#6 Right now, beBee does not have RSS or ATOM functionality, so no, we can't autoload from beBee. It would be nice, though. I'd love to just write here, populate Twitter and my blog site, then cross-pollinate everwhere else.
Sorry, the thought is bringing a tear to my eye. . . LOL20/01/2017 #9 Franci🐝Eugenia HoffmanI'm so impressed with you taking your time to create this process. I've gained a considerable amount of information and I am most appreciative. These are great tips and being able to relate them to my blog makes it clearer to me. Enjoy your Dominican cigar and your favorite beverage and take a break.19/01/2017 #8 David B. GrinbergThanks for these tips, Paul, which are very helpful. It sounds like you've certainly streamlined your process. Kudos on that. Although some us may beg to differ about whether you're "not crazy" (lol). Okay, crazy good perhaps.
Also, I'm holding you to your prior promise of using my Twitter account for the 2.0 version of myTweetPack.com - so thanks for that in advance. Lastly, I'm sharing this on three hives. Keep buzzing, my friend!
PS -- and who's this @Candice 🐝 Galek person you keep mentioning? She sounds like Superwoman. I noticed someone with the a similar/same name (I think) on the recent 2017 Forbes "30 under" 30" class of leading global Millennial entrepreneurs. Maybe they're related, you think?19/01/2017 #6 Lisa 🐝 GallagherI just added RSS XRAY to Chrome but I'm still befuddled as to what it does? Will it work when writing a post using beBee producer? Ah, @Paul "Pablo" Croubalian is already saying.. oh great.. I knew Lisa would read this and have 50 million questions LOL. Lots of info Paul and yes, THANK YOU!!19/01/2017 #5 Paul "Pablo" Croubalian#4 Don't bother, Candice. Set your IFTTT to scan your Twitter timeline for specific hashtags. I use #fb for FaceBook, #fbp for facebook pages, #tum for Tumblr, #li for LinkedIn, and #pin for Pinterest.
When it finds one of these tags, it posts to that platform. Then I rotate the tags in myTweetPack.
Make sense?19/01/2017 #4 Candice 🐝 GalekWow great post Paul.. We had a killer IFTTT syndication setup with 4 tiers and 2 rings. But it all started breaking down. It has been a big buggy lately! Have to rehire the coders to figure it all out. When you create multiple tiers and rings it really complicates things. =)19/01/2017 #3 Paul "Pablo" Croubalian#2 LOL, Right now, I'm kicking back with a Dominican cigar and 12-year-old single malt. Yes, the wife is out. I'll need to air the place out later. Or, maybe not, I'm kicking back in the garage.
Show me a man who says he's not afraid of "the look" from the wife and I'll show you either a liar or a fool.
And no, it never stops. I think I have adult-onset ADHD. The scotch is part of my planning routine. ;-)19/01/2017 #2 Kevin PashukMy gawd man! Does your brain ever stop?
Sounds like I have to bring you over to the GTA for a fine cuban cigar and a dram of 17 year old single malt to learn how to slow down a bit. @Don 🐝 Kerr View moreMy gawd man! Does your brain ever stop?
Sounds like I have to bring you over to the GTA for a fine cuban cigar and a dram of 17 year old single malt to learn how to slow down a bit. @Don 🐝 Kerr would encourage you to practice mindfulness, which isn't bad in itself, but I much prefer my formula.
Seriously useful advice however on eliminating busy-ness from your social media world. Close
- Producer19/01/2017How Millennials Have Changed the Way They Use Social MediaMillennials —also known as Gen Y— have grown in a completely connected world. This generation —which is currently between the ages of 17 and 35— is used to having the Internet in their lives and has been the first to experience all the great...
Comments20/01/2017 #9 David B. GrinbergKudos to beBee on a buzzing blog and informative infographic, which I've shared on three hives: "College" and "Students" and "Social Marketing Solutions."
Also for more reading related to Millennials, check out a few of my Producer blog posts:
1) MLK Day: Key Lessons for Millennials https://www.bebee.com/producer/@dbgrinberg/mlk-day-key-lessons-for-millennials-gen-z
2) New Work Paradigm for Millennials is Results-Only https://www.bebee.com/producer/@dbgrinberg/new-work-paradigm-for-millennials-gen-z-is-results-only
3) Roadmap to Career Success for Millennials https://www.bebee.com/producer/@dbgrinberg/roadmap-to-career-success-for-millennials-gen-z-part-1
4) Top 5 Career Lessons for Millennials https://www.bebee.com/producer/@dbgrinberg/top-5-career-lessons-for-millennials-gen-z19/01/2017 #6 Dean OwenDo you think that awareness of their digital footprint perhaps will lead to a reluctance to engage in open conversation? Aa demographic, I find millennials perhaps the least willing to engage through comments and the most aware of their online reputation. Baby boomers are perhaps carefree and tend to swear more online.
- 19/01/20176 Steps to a Successful Social Influencer Marketing Campaign : Social Media Examinerwww.socialmediaexaminer.com Interested in working with social influencers to promote your product? Discover six steps to running an effective influencer program for your...