- 10/05/2017B2B Global Social MediaB2B Global Social Media There is no substitute for networking with likeminded business professionals , and the power of business referrals. Our networking groups are extremely successful at ensuring that members generate new business sales and also establish contacts
- Producer09/04/2017Six Honest Men and the Seven dWarfsThe classic poem, Six Honest Men, by Rudyard Kipling, aptly describes the interrogative words we can use in our creative thinking and in our research for projects both personal and organisational. The six honest men are what many refer to...
Comments10/04/2017 #18 Lance 🐝 Scoular#16 So true @Paul "Pablo" Croubalian
For over 20 years of running my Import/Export Courses at universities and community colleges, and thousands of students, the greater proportion were interested in importing rather than exporting.
The vast majority of students were looking to start an importing business.
I think people see finding a product overseas and marketing it into ther home market is more comfortable than trying to market products from their home market overseas to marketplaces different from their own.10/04/2017 #16 Paul "Pablo" CroubalianNice read, Lance. Personally, I'm always amazed when I find out how many businesses don't attack export markets. Just about any business that is currently profitable could benefit greatly. Particularly if they are profitable and have excess capacity.
It always annoys me to see money left on the table.10/04/2017 #13 Lance 🐝 Scoular#7 Part 3
@Lisa 🐝 Gallagher and Sage advice.
Now for each person sharing, they will be asking this question either consciously or subconsciously, “WHICH Hive should I share this to?”
And the above listed Hives are the ones they CHOSE.
Comments were made by @Milos Djukic in the beBee engaging Article by Phil Friedman
In part Milos said:
4 h ago • #78 In this article @Lance Scoular emphasizes the importance of “Which” and I could not agree more.
Thanks once again @Milos Djukic
So in the last 21 hours since the post I think my 7Ws decisions have served me well, my Seven Honest Serving-dWarfs including 🤔 WHICH.10/04/2017 #12 Lance 🐝 ScoularPart 2 of 2
#7 Your advice is sage @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher
Also, a number of Bees have been kind enough to share in various hives including you Lisa. Thank you.
The hivies thus far shared to include:
Communications and journalism
Publishers & Bloggers
Social Marketing Solutions
And shared by:
@Lisa 🐝 Gallagher
@David B. Grinberg
@🐝 Fatima G. Williams
My thanks to each.
continued10/04/2017 #11 Lance 🐝 ScoularPart 1 of 2
#7 Your advice is sage @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher
“When writing, try to remember which audience you are targeting.”
I am targeting a variety of audiences in this article.
In fact I used the “WHICH” for creating the Title and the Header Graphic.
Which Title to use:
Six Honest Men
The Seven dWarfs
My answer: BOTH
And the same for the graphic.
The first sentence (which displays in the “Teaser” on both beBee and Twitter) read:
The classic poem, Six Honest Men, by Rudyard Kipling, aptly describes the interrogative words we can use in our creative thinking and in our research for projects both personal and organisational.
Had key words for the curious:
Six Honest Men
Being limited to 3 beBee Hives to post (WHICH) I chose
beBee in English
WHY? Larger numbers of bees of the hives I belong to
continued10/04/2017 #7 Lisa 🐝 GallagherYou are very creative @Lance 🐝 Scoular!! Which? Hmm... since I don't import or export (except for articles or photos), this is a tough question. When I first read it, I thought it would be easy peasy. I will give it a try: When writing, try to remember which audience you are targeting.10/04/2017 #2 David B. GrinbergThanks for this brilliant buzz, Lance, you always import and export words of wisdom on beBee. That's a productive formula, indeed, and the "which" is a good addition. Also, very interesting poem. Keep buzzing, mate, and thanks for all you do!
cc: @John White, MBA @Milos Djukic @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher @Paul "Pablo" Croubalian @Javier 🐝 beBee
- Producer22/02/2017Why Creating your Own Community on Facebook is Important for your BusinessWhat is the ultimate purpose of you as a brand having a Facebook fanpage? Having an audience for your message and build your own fans’ database (obvious).Therefore, if you decide your business needs to be on the social media arena, then ...
- 01/02/2017Check these out!16 Cool Social Media Tips Renee Cormier gives 16 tips to help you maximize your social media...
- Producer10/01/2017The Value of Market Segmentation to B2B Organizations in the UKyou are a B2B enterprise in the United Kingdom, you will most likely agree on how hard it is to find leads. In addition, if ever you come across a prospect, you would go considerable lengths in order to have it qualified for a sales appointment. It...
- Producer29/12/2016Considering Lead Generation for Cleaning Services?Leads in the commercial cleaning sector are not discovered simply by a reference or a cold-call. Cleaning service leads are nurtured from simple possible interest in services right until the final purchase decision. In traditional janitorial leads...
- Producer29/12/2016Improve Sales Through Lead Generationhttp://www.callboxinc.com/lead-generation/improve-sales-through-lead-generation-2/ Your office phone isn’t ringing as much as it used to, but that doesn’t mean that your company needs to start closing its doors. You (or your salespeople) just...
- Producer28/12/2016Top Healthcare Marketing Trends to Expect in 2017Social media has significantly impacted on the current trends in the healthcare industry today and by closely monitoring these developments, individuals and businesses will understand how far they can go in 2017. This is like a comprehensive...
- Producer13/12/2016Empleo 2.0: pasado, presente y futuro de los empleosLos tiempos cambian, y cambian en todos los sentidos, a mejor o a peor, no es cuestión de posicionarse ahora en esa cuestión, sino en cómo ha avanzado el mercado laboral hacia la creación de nuevos puestos de trabajo relacionados con las redes. ...
- Producer06/12/2016The Elements of an Effective B2B Lead Management StructureManaging B2B leads has been one of many top priorities among businesses. It is also one of the most difficult activities in B2B marketing for a variety of reasons.Perhaps, one compelling concern about B2B lead management is application. How do you...
- Producer06/12/2016Struggling with AdWords? Tips for better B2B Lead GenerationWith the availability of digital platforms, businesses are harnessing new ways in order to generate more and better quality B2B leads. Especially now that competition within the online landscape has intensified, these companies are now considering...
- Producer01/12/2016Get More Sales by Underscoring Urgency in B2B Appointment Setting“In today’s multi-threaded, multi-tasking multi-verse, it’s no longer good enough to make a clear, compelling case about why someone should do something. You have to make a case about why they have to do it NOW.”This passage written by Velocity...
- Producer29/11/20166 Key Demand Generation Lessons Learned from Gated-Content TestingLet’s take this concept a few steps further and discuss ways a gated-content strategy can help complement your entire lead generation funnel.Key lessons learned:Think about content as a free trial product. Your demand funnel does not always need to...
Comments29/11/2016 #1 Mohammed A. JawadSimply, with a traditional website, you can't expect a larger audience that's actively engaged on diverse social media platforms. Yes..with a well planned content strategy you can enhance your company's presence and then the engagement with your targeted audience and potential customers have to be appealing, clear, informative and responsive. Thanks for sharing this insightful post.
- Producer28/11/2016How to Have a Productive B2B Demand Generation TeamHarmony is important in every aspect of business life. And as a marketer, your task is to ensure that each process that comprise the operation is up and running to produce significant results. Hence, there is a need for you to enhance your...
- Producer24/11/2016Create a Nifty Social Media Image for B2B Lead Generation with these TipsThe whole point of B2B lead generation is to acquire prospects efficiently. These people are essential as they constitute your future clientele. They are a source of revenue and are thus essential for the growth and maintenance of your company.And...
- Producer24/11/2016Challenges Faced By B2B Tech Startups And Ways To Overcome ItEvery new business trying to start and establish itself faces a lot of challenges since its inception. However, B2B Tech Startups face some specific challenges, unlike other B2C companies.Though allure of launching a B2B tech startup is easy to...
- Producer23/11/2016B2B Marketers, It's Time to Add Snapchat to Your RepertoireA strong storytelling strategy will expand your reach. We all have that friend who was wild in their younger days. The one who would show up to the party, do some crazy things, then disappear without a trace -- and without the memory of the...
- Producer22/11/2016Fortune Cookies to Guide You Shopping The Best B2B Lead Generation Program#1: Fortune QualifiersWhat qualities should have a good lead generation company?There’s a bunch of lead generation providers in the web, but would you know which one will work best as a partner for your business? Look into the company profile and...
- Producer19/11/2016How Minimalism Can Help You Maximize ConversionsWhen it comes to increasing conversions on your website, it’s easy to fall for the notion that more is better. Throw in some unique features, incorporate a couple of plugins and use some unique visuals – that’ll do the trick. Well, not so fast. In...
- Producer16/11/20164 Strategies for Generating High-Quality Leads Through Social MediaHigh-quality leads are the backbone of every thriving B2B business. You can have all of the paid traffic that you want, but unless you are able to attract prospects who are willing and ready to buy what you're selling, you are going to have a hard...
- Producer15/11/20164 Questions to Qualify Business LeadsNo matter the industry, there's one thing that everyone in every sales department wants: more leads. But, the reality of "more leads" isn't as simple as it seems. Getting your hands on all the leads in the world won't matter if none of them have...
- ProducerB2B Customer Service When Lives Are at StakeCustomer service speakers and authors (including me) tend to talk a lot about Nordstrom and Zappos and Amazon.com and the other masters of B2C (business to customer) customer service. But this is only half the story, if that. Customer service is...
- Producer3 Tips for Reaching B2B Customers With Content MarketingGiven the shifting media landscape, personal branding for entrepreneurs is more important than ever. After all, it's an incredibly competitive out environment if you're looking to build name recognition. Luckily, there are some mechanism that may be...
Comments12/11/2016 #3 John White, MBASuggestion: add your Twitter account to your beBee profile by putting it as a link. Just copy and paste a link to your twitter account on the links section at the bottom of your beBee profile. Doing so will auto-generate your Twitter handle when people tweet your Producer posts.
- ProducerWhich Online Marketing Strategy Has the Best ROI?When it comes down to it, there's one factor that matters more than any other when it comes to an online marketing campaign: your return on investment (ROI). If you can maximize your ROI, and sustain it over the long term, your marketing campaign,...
- Producer08/11/2016Identifying Key Decision Makers for Lead GenerationThe most critical aspect in any business process is making a decision – the right decision.In a lead generation campaign, reaching the decision makers’ direct phone lines and being able to speak with them is a hurdle. More than that, one has to be...