- Producer20/02/2017Social Media Social Commentary: Yes it is slander and yes people do get sued for itAll across Social Media Land people get slandered by other people and in the USA you can file a civil lawsuit if someone has slandered your name. When you call someone's character and/or integrity into question to discredit them with will and intent...
- Producer18/02/2017Should you use HUMOR in Your Marketing?Do you avoid using HUMOR in your marketing 'cause you think it's not "professional"?Here's a brilliant example of when it works.Here's another great example of how using humor can help you take down your competitors (with a smile!)Would YOU dare use...
- Producer17/02/20178 Content Marketing Tips to Help Your Business on Social Media.This article first appeared on my website in Sept 2016 but is still relevant today.Content Marketing:Content marketing is on every business’s mind these days. As a business or brand we need to keep in mind what the community, or followers, or future...
- 16/02/2017"Out-Thinking Parkinson's" and I are back on Facebook, but with a Horror Story to tell... or is it a Modern Comedy...? https://lnkd.in/g_FZtjX
- Producer16/02/2017Bee Fantastic at beBee and know your Stuff I have compiled a listing of a few of the helpful links in one buzz, which are contributions by our very talented fellow bees offering an abundance of useful information for newbees, new Ambeebassadors, experienced bees, slacker bees, worker bees,...
- 16/02/2017Successful Online Business: Social Jukebox Review Tim Fargowww.successful-online-business.com Review of Social Jukebox by Tim Fargo (formerly...
Comments16/02/2017 #1 Paul "Pablo" CroubalianNice, I think I underpriced myTweetPack in a big way.
Mind you, the idea of preloading a bunch of tweets via a spreadsheet is interesting. Personally, I think direct links to RSS/ATOM feeds is the better way to go, It's already written, why rewrite on a spreadsheet?
We rotate hashtags and mentions so that their use is unlimited. It would be an idea to add personal favorite hashtags/mentions option.
- 14/02/2017New Article on Inc. and How it Relates to beBee "How I Blew a Guy's Mind and Created a Super Fan on...
- Producer13/02/2017The Week In Social Media Volume 18A whole very social week has come and gone, we have to admit, social media is a busy affair, too much information and too little time, but don't you worry, because we at The Week In Social Media are doing the hard work for you !!! Hope you enjoy...
Comments13/02/2017 #1 David B. GrinbergJan, thanks you as always for another excellent edition of This Week in Social Media. The articles and advice your share are most helpful and instructive for all social media practitioners (personal and professional alike). Also, kudos to @John White, MBA View moreJan, thanks you as always for another excellent edition of This Week in Social Media. The articles and advice your share are most helpful and instructive for all social media practitioners (personal and professional alike). Also, kudos to @John White, MBA for his latest Inc.com article which is filled with important insights on how brand advocacy and result in positive social media engagement.
Of course, Jan, I'm also sharing this on three social media hives. Close
- Producer11/02/2017How to Howl with the Best: A New Wolf's Guide If you're curious about myTweetPack.com, start here. myTweetPack was created by writers for writers. It morphed into a complete Twitter-based promotional platform for anyone who has anything to promote.That would be . . . everybody. If you don't...
Comments13/02/2017 #1 Paul "Pablo" CroubalianDo you know what I love most about beBee? People get involved.
I just received a GREAT suggestion. . . One of those, "Duhh, why didn't I thnk of that," suggestions. We are now working on a newWolf Set-up Interview page which will guide people through the process.
- 11/02/2017No es #motivación, ni #emprendimiento, no es de #SocialMedia pero sí es importante este video:¡NO TE LO PIERDAS! y compártelo!
#PorUnMundoMejorThe most important lesson from 83,000 brain scans | Daniel Amen | TEDxOrangeCoast Never miss a talk! SUBSCRIBE to the TEDx channel: http://bit.ly/1FAg8hB In the spirit of ideas worth spreading, TEDx is a program of local, self-organized...
- Producer10/02/2017Never put all eggs in one basket - Keep LinkedIn but Explore beBeeThis buzz is inspired by Jeremy Krier's comment on LinkedIn.Keep LinkedIn but Explore beBee, by Jeremy KrierI would say ..... Keep LinkedIn , Enjoy beBee! As we have all heard in the past, the common statement is “DON’T put all of your eggs in one...
Comments11/02/2017 #21 Lisa Jones#10 I totally agree with you about the hidden job market. As a resume writer for a decade now, I have learned about the many places job seekers are not aware of to search for jobs. I pass these out to my clients with hope they will utilize the sources I give them and not depend solely on job boards. I also give them a lesson on Applicant Tracking Systems and even give them six months of extended service where they can come back to me with a job posting and I will tweak their resume and cover letter (at no extra charge) to ensure they are meeting the needs for each particular job. I get very few who come back and have me tweak their resume and I really hope this means they have landed a job and not that they don't believe how fast an ATS will send their resume down a black hole if not written correctly.
Back to the main the subject Jeremy has written about, I believe it is essential to spread your wings and belong to as many different social media platforms that fit your interests.11/02/2017 #14 Ken BoddieI can't understand, @Javier 🐝 beBee, why so many make the effort to lay their eggs on many other platforms, including the Dark Side, where they, more often than not, disappear into oblivion without the excitement and reward of interactive engagement. I am particularly careful to conserve the majority of my egg laying efforts to the beBee platform, where I know my efforts receive true engagement. Other platforms are for my selected friends and family, as a way of keeping in touch. Besides, the eggs on beBee are so much more fertile and come pre-graded in affinity hives, wrapped in honey. 🍯🥚🍯11/02/2017 #13 David B. GrinbergExcellent advice, Javier. As I recently wrote here regarding blogging:
"It makes no sense to put all of your blogging eggs into only one or two social media baskets -- like LinkedIn and Facebook, for instance. However, on the flipside, it simply makes good sense for bloggers to leverage a diverse range of social platforms, especially ones like beBee in which engagement is high. Big social platforms are not always better for blogging. It’s social engagement that really counts. This is where beBee excels."
Comments10/02/2017 #5 Ella de JongThanks @Robert C. Stern! Such a clear message!
Hmmm, perhaps I will change my mind ... I always thought that "watching" takes more time than "reading". So I prefer to read tips and tricks, but I've listen to you, the whole 5 minutes!! Hmmm, it makes me reconsider....
I have this huge, huge ideas. A lot to think about ...
- Producer10/02/201730 Days of Repurposing Social Media Content.Are you always wondering what to post on Social Media? How do you have time to keep coming up with content for posts? In general, we are always looking for content to share on our social channels to show what we do, or what we are about. The problem...
Comments11/02/2017 #1 Lisa 🐝 GallagherThanks for all the video tips @Robert C. Stern! Did you know beBee has live video available on their app too? There is a live buzz video contest with beBee and the winner will 'win' 1000K, this is something to keep in mind for those who like to do live video's, "So there you go, one Live Stream or Video gets you content for almost a month. This changes the way you can have your Social media become effective. This is just one strategy of many you can be using for Social Media. Remember to be consistent! and be engaging." Good advice!
- Producer10/02/2017I think I get Twitter nowI have been following the buzzes by Paul "Pablo" Croubalian and his guidance on how to effectively use twitter for a couple months now and yesterday I finally dove in head first to really give it a shot. Thanks Paul, you really got me ready for the...
Comments10/02/2017 #7 Paul "Pablo" Croubalian#4 #6 Twitter is great at promoting just about anything. . . If it can sell the Office of The President of the USA, it can sell anything.
It really bugs me when people say it's useless in one breath and blame/thank Twitter for Trump in the next
The trick, Max, is to acknowledge that every tweet will get a few retweets. So tweet a lot. A good Twitter engagement is 1.2-2%, which sound low as F*ck. But, 1.2- 2% of what???
2% of a big number is a big number.
And, Javi, Yes, I'm all about the Birds and the Bees (hehe hehe heh) ;-)
- 09/02/2017Eight MORE Reasons Why Your Small Business Needs A Website: Social Aint' Enough.
Here's just one of the reasons.
#9 Categorizing Your Content
If you write articles or provide other kinds of content, this is a huge advantage for websites.
When people search for information, they are looking for specific topics, but social media platforms are not oriented towards content, but towards the PERSON.
They display your content, usually in chronological order and there's no way to have that content display in categories by topic. So while a visitor can browse all the content, they can't see just the content on a specific topic.
On a website, you can arrange your content any way you like. If you have a plumbing site, you can have a page for buying faucets, and a page for bathtubs.
Not only does that make it easier for people to find exactly what they need by topic, but it makes it easier for search engines to "know" what each page is about.
These days, content marketing is an essential way to create credibility in your field, and well arranged, categorized articles/content is huge in making that happen.
Comments09/02/2017 #3 Robert Bacal#2 @Randy Keho What you said seems spot on to me, and is the essence of content marketing, or branding, or...well almost everything online.
Providing valuable content that can be easily accessed, preferably all in one place about something - let's say a coffee maker, means that you attract a pre-qualified audience, presuming you sell coffee makers.
...or consulting services, or almost anything.
The key, and I suspect you'd agree is create material that helps visitors, and at the same time, introduce yourself to potential customers. The Internet used to be that way.09/02/2017 #2 Randy KehoMaking it easier to search for content related to a product or service is paramount in today's marketplace.
I'm in the process of proving it to a number of related businesses who are in search of the same customers.
Traditional advertising outlets are becoming obsolete.
They must create and maintain a presence online, where their message is available 24/7/365. A smartphone is their best friend, not the newspaper, radio, or television.
- 09/02/2017How To Write Effective Ctas On Social MediaHow To Write Effective Ctas On Social Mediawww.10seos.com How to write effective CTAs on social media - Have you ever compelled to sign up for a free month trial or download a guide? This was an effective call to action,...
- Producer08/02/2017GAY LIFE IN PERU: INTERVIEW WITH OUR FRIEND AARON FROM LIMA“A man who rides Peruvian paso horses is referred to as a “chalan” – not to be confused with a “chalon” – that’s Peruvian gay slang for a guy with a huge dick!”Our Peruvian buddy Aaron from Lima is always keen to show off the highlights of his...
- Producer08/02/2017Herramientas para el análisis de la presencia online de una empresa Tras el análisis de varias empresas he seleccionado las mejores herramientas para estudiar la presencia digital de una empresa y saber en que tienes que mejorarlo. ¿En que tienes que fijarte para analizar la presencia online de una la empresa y que...
Comments14/02/2017 #4 Carolina Salvador¡¡Me alegra que os resulten útiles!! :) Al final en internet hay tantísimas cosas que lo que más valoro es que la gente que se dedica a hacer estas cosas comparta conmigo sus herramientas de trabajo, si un día lo hicieron conmigo yo con este post tuve la oportunidad de hacerlo para otros y su función es ayudar y eso es lo que me hace feliz. Muchísimas gracias por el comentario @José Ramón 🐝 López, @Fran 🐝 Brizzolis y Javier 🐝 beBee
- 06/02/2017https://www.bebee.com/producer/@max-carter/selling-sex-is-bad-for-the-humanSelling sex is bad for the humanwww.bebee.com Using sex to sell shows you have nothing else in your head that resembles an intelligent thought or any respect for humanity much less for women....
Comments08/02/2017 #2 Max🐝 J. Carter#1 That shows how un-evolved we are as a species. and how far we have to go if ridiculing others is a form of entertainment.
That kind of thing causes suffering and it is inhumane that we sit back and laugh and reward the abusers of the world.
People who abuse others in such ways are often the most insecure and in need of psychological counseling if they think ridiculing others is a goo thing and then so is the rest of the audience that laughed.
- 08/02/2017Facebook shareholders urge company to replace Mark Zuckerberg with ‘independent’ board chairventurebeat.com Facebook is being pressured by a group of shareholders seeking the removal of company chief executive Mark Zuckerberg from the board of the directors. A proposal has been put forward claiming that an independent chairperson would be better able to...
Comments08/02/2017 #2 Dean OwenReminds me of the Sculley coup at Apple, but this Facebook coup by a handful (1500) shareholders has no bite. People will always find fault in the market leader. But Facebook is not Facebook without Zuckerberg. I am sure they already have a roster of independent directors so what's the problem?
- 07/02/2017Sharing a Relevant Blog Post and Twitter Chat 1) Use Social Media to Connect Face to Face With Your Business Network. http://www.inc.com/john-white/use-social-media-to-connect-face-to-face-with-your-business-network-to-drive-you.html 2) Twitter Chat #2 Wednesday Night Feb 8th at 9:30 PM...
- Producer07/02/2017How to Boost Your Personal Brand with RSSMany people know about RSS. They use it to push their posts to whoever subscribes to their feed. It does work. It just doesn't work all that great.At least, it doesn't work all that great if that's all you do with it. Note: This post stands...
Comments11/02/2017 #22 Paul "Pablo" Croubalian#19 Oh, by the way, @Candice 🐝 Galek. I watched Rosewood last night (PVR). Det. Villa was wearing one of your bikini tops. I recognized it from your feed. It's the black one with two curved cutaways over the breasts.
That was a good choice for the show. It's sexy enough to pass for lingerie (She was getting dressed) but opaque enough to air on prime time.11/02/2017 #21 Paul "Pablo" Croubalian#19 #20 There is a much easier way.
@Gary Sharpe and @Candice 🐝 Galek, you are both myTweePack members. Just ask for your feeds. You can get feeds for beBee, LinkedIn, Medium, and YouTube. Candice, you can even get a feed for your Inc articles.
The complete list of possible feeds: personal/corporate blogs, beBee, LinkedIn, Medium, and YouTube. For contributor authors, we add The Good Men Project, Forbes, Entrepreneur, Huff Post, and Inc.
These feeds aren't limited to 6hr polls, nor do you have to figure out how to build them. We did the heavy lifting.
Just log in, click Request feeds from the profile page and you're done.
Use the feeds as you will11/02/2017 #20 Gary Sharpe#19 Yes, thats what I did - pulled it into buffer and spat it out again to other social media. I don't think bebee appears on any (many?) of the sharing services yet? AddThis, etc? It's a bit of a shortcoming from one perspective. Perhaps it prevents oversharing on the other.10/02/2017 #18 Paul "Pablo" CroubalianThe YouTube connection is now fully functional. To date, we can link personal/corporate blogs, LinkedIn articles, beBee articles, Medium articles, and YouTube Videos. For Contributing Authors to those publications, we can also link The Good Men Project, Entrepreneur, Huff Post, and Forbes. By the end of next week Inc. should be live.
Connect any of the listed and simply writing a post will store it as a reusable tweet and schedule promotional tweets.
Now I need to go add YouTube to the promotional video I made yesterday10/02/2017 #16 Paul "Pablo" Croubalian#14 #15 Thanks for the link, Gary. I had trouble finding it. And, yes, it is feed43.com Just a note to anyone using myTweetPack or the like.
The free version of feed43.com limits polling to every 6 hours. We poll hourly. They WILL shut down the feed. The premium feed43 memberships are fine.10/02/2017 #13 Paul "Pablo" Croubalian#12 LOL, I said "I started regretting" not "I regretted." In actuality, I don't mind at al. It led to my seeing how time-consuming it was to dig around to find and store posts.
If it weren't for helping you get set up, the auto-load auto promote would still be 3 months away.08/02/2017 #10 Paul "Pablo" Croubalian#7 Yes, IFTTT has an annoying habit of breaking. So does Zappier. IFTTT recently did an unannounced change to how GPS works.
I had an applet that would turn my Bluetooth on when I got about 500 yds from my house. Another would turn it off when I came back.
I had another two applets that would do something similar with my thermostat. They would lower and raise the setting when I left or returned. A 5km range triggered them.
Those applets worked flawlessly for two years. Then, they didn't.
There I was sitting in my home office when my cell rang. "Hello? Hello? Hello?" No one there.
It took me a while to figure out that my car's Bluetooth was still connected to my phone.
I only figured it out when I noticed how chilly it was in the house. The thermostat was still at 50F. LOL
Still, IFTTT can be used to mimic many myTweetPack functions, but no, not easily or seamlessly. Why bother when we are not only powerful but cheap too. As @Gary Sharpe said, "Cheap at three times the price."
Our end goal is One-and-Done. We are probably the only site where dropping site visits is a GOOD metric.07/02/2017 #5 Paul "Pablo" CroubalianIMPORTANT UPDATE: LinkedIn in its infinite wisdom has cut the option to subscribe to an author's posts in its Oh So Wonderful (not) new interface. That means it's back to the drawing board for LinkedIn RSS feeds and promo updates.
Existing feeds seem to work, but new ones don't
- Producer07/02/2017Small Business: Are You Chasing The Wrong Social Media Metrics?If you are on social media (LinkedIn, BeBee, Twitter and Facebook) you have probably seen discussions about how many shares, views, and likes a post has received.Almost everyone chases these numbers as if they have value. They don't.The Problem:...
Comments07/02/2017 #2 siraj shaikFor all the three conditions => What can be the impact of number counters: Let me take a count of clicks "views=50k (how many read completely or just landed and left), likes=10k (read complete or just added click), comments=1k (connection to author: 1st, 2nd, 3rd or a part of thesis or pupils of some training or promoters) and shares=500 (similar to those relevant mentioned in comments)". Replies: how many of comments get a reply or a click on like? For how many author had potentially replied? if not author Why are those other people actively engaging?.07/02/2017 #1 siraj shaikCondition-1) For a well known author (followers are 100k) Promotes a book (self or someone's) on amazon and link shared within article posted.
Condition-2) For a well known author (followers are 100k) No promotional links posted.
Condition-3) For a known executive/leader (followers are 100k) Promotes something relevant to their business/training (for self or for someone's) on link shared within article posted...