- Producer20/06/2017THE WICKEDNESS IN SOCIAL NETWORKSIt is not a novelty that wickedness is also present in social networksis it really rooted in the real life and we are surprised that it is also present in the virtual world?I realize that the web represents an instantaneous picture of reality, a...
- Producer14/06/2017THANK YOU beBeeI only noticed the other day that I've been promoted to VIP status. So as a way of celebrating, I thought I would express the positives in being part of beBee for the last year. beBee gave me an appetite for bloggingbeBee is 100% responsible for my...
Comments15/06/2017 #40 Nic Fester#33 Thanks Javier! Thanks for putting up with a bee like me! I've been controversial at times, but I'm passionate about certain topics. One of those being social interaction. I'm still learning my way through multicultural interaction on a platform like this one. My heart will always be one of redemption. I will do my best to keep my honey sweet!15/06/2017 #36 🐝 Fatima G. WilliamsHi @Nic Fester Congratulations and welcome to the Why beBee hive. That's where I spotted this buzz and on twitter even before we connected. That's how awesome is the outreach of our posts :) You've beautifully listed the reasons many of us are on beBee. Happy to follow you. Stay awesome and keep buzzing #beBeesforever14/06/2017 #33 Javier 🐝 beBee@Nic Fester BEEautiful words.
Thank you. I love this paragraph
"beBee is 100% responsible for my enthusiasm for blogging. I have loved the engagement. Not for one moment have I ever felt like I'm blogging in the wilderness. I have experienced proper engagement on this platform. I for the most part have loved the reality of connecting with people from across the globe on a wide scope of topics. All I can say is that I've been enriched on many levels. "14/06/2017 #32 Irene 🐝 Rodriguez EscolarCongratulations, I share your feelings, immensely grateful and clear that can help. Tell us. GIVE VOICE to South Africa. (Please excuse me if my words do not fit, I use the translator) Thank you @Juan Imaz View moreCongratulations, I share your feelings, immensely grateful and clear that can help. Tell us. GIVE VOICE to South Africa. (Please excuse me if my words do not fit, I use the translator) Thank you @Juan Imaz, for sharing it and making wonderful articles come to us like this.
Let's keep the buzzing for Sudafrica. Vamoooooosss!! Close
- 12/06/2017beBee is in love with Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google+ !
https://www.bebee.com/producer/@javierbebee/why-bebee-reasons-to-be-on-bebeeWhy beBee ? Reasons to be on beBeewww.bebee.com Why beBee ? Boost Your Organic Reach On beBee Your organic Facebook posts / LinkedIn posts / Twitter tweets may be seen ONLY by your...
- 21/05/2017Thanks @John White, MBA
"Social Media is a lifestyle" by @Matt 🐝 Sweetwood
Today it’s possible to classify social networks in different groups or typologies:
Social networks based on messaging: Applications that allow people to share private messages with someone else or with a group of people. Whatsapp is the most used.
Social networks as a communication channel: They are considered today as a very efficient way to diffuse informations. Twitter, beBee, LinkedIn and Facebook are some examples.
Social networks to meet people: Those applications use the geolocation of the Smartphone to find other users of the same application, close to the users to stablish a communication. Tinder, a dating app, is an example.
Social networks based in sharing multimedia content: These ones allow users to share pictures or videos. Instagram or Pinterest belong to this category.
Social networks based in geolocation: Those ones enable people to use Smartphone as a GPS and to indicate them a determined place or a restaurant, for example. Foursquare and Yelp are some examples.
Comments21/05/2017 #1 Matt 🐝 SweetwoodBuilding a powerful personal brand on social media is key to a CEO's company's success... .not only for @Javier 🐝 beBee, John Legere, and Ryan Holmes, but for Richard Branson, Elon Musk, Mark Cuban, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, Fred Smith, Warren Buffet and even Donald Trump too!
- ProducerUnderstanding Social NetworksWe fair better and worse off because of our connection with others. For many of us, the effects of social-emotional contagion often cause us to behave like the average of the five people around us. The more we are able realize and connect...
Comments22/05/2017 #2 Tausif MundrawalaWonderfully penned and the topic of emotional intelligence was put forth intellectually. We humans can connect well if we have gone through same experiences. In fact, the most experienced one can help the one who is still grappling with the situation. Thanks for sharing this buzz with us, @Phil 🐝 Johnson, MBL and Brand Ambassador @beBee
- 21/04/2017Introducing the Weekly Roundup — A new series to keep you in the know on the latest and greatest product updates and tools we’re adding to the LinkedIn experience:Weekly Roundup: Most Recent is Back, Message from Anywhere, Respond with One Clicklnkd.in Welcome to our new weekly roundup series, a new series to keep you in the know on the latest and greatest product updates and tools we’re adding to the LinkedIn experience. Our hope is that you tune in weekly to learn more about these new tools and...
- Does Instagram will do anything good for your business, connect with @Solomon Jones and subscribe his YOUTUBE Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKU4JUTr2Uoq2sWC6LlsBcQHow to use Instagram for business In this Bonus training video I'm going to show you how, I gain 50-100 followers daily on Instagram and how I get them to click my link. Watch the FULL...
- Producer28/03/2017Cyber Personality and Behaviour In today’s fast-paced world our time is limited while the city of social networks never sleeps. As a result our personality and behaviour is often analyzed, observed and managed online as we enter a generation of personal branding experts. Over the...
Comments30/03/2017 #25 Devesh 🐝 Bhatt#24 the presumption that self acceptance is brutal, often poses to be a huge barrier.
Acceptance isnt brutal, letting go of presumptions is, including the one above.Sometimes people loathe over the time they wasted.
Fear is an indicator of awareness, awareness is an enabler for action.
Often i have allowed fear to prevent me from action, moreso when it is a collective fear, the social mode sets in.
Society simply cannot allow too many brave people as it increases uncertainity, hence risks.
Therefore society conditions us to be sheep, for those who are brave, most are kept busy with simulated adversity in the form of injustice, while few breakthrough, often compromising on their bravery to go all the way, for the sake of saving others from brutal açceptance.30/03/2017 #24 William VanDorin#22 Rowan, most people tend to try to satisfy others expectations and socially acceptable behavior for fear of condemnation of their peers, seen or unseen. It requires a good bit of fearlessness and perhaps a slight sociopathic streak to embrace total honesty in personality. Most of us have never taken the risk of brutal self acceptance and are not comfortable, or even familiar with who we truly are. To do so risks the very real possibility of sedation at the hands of concerned mental health professionals! We spend an incredible amount of time and energy trying to fit into a social model we were never consulted on, rebel and be yourself... They will never see that coming! ( Evil grin )29/03/2017 #23 Praveen Raj GullepalliNV becomes the subject of social media envy with her very well thought out (and super relevant) buzz! Makes all wonder who or where is the real you...and at times whether one is for real! ;) Social media presence ideally should be an honest extension of one's personality, making one's profile complete.29/03/2017 #22 Devesh 🐝 BhattWe are multifaceted and multi dimensional beings capable of being so many different personalities.
Denial, delusion and lies have certainly been facilitated with the virtual world. Perhaps the convenience makes us aware of these ills.and after a certain threshold we self correct?
Correction is only possible if the awareness persists like water on rock and people understand that the virtual can help in self discovery rather than suppression of facts.
Nice article. Enjoyed it.29/03/2017 #21 Netta Virtanen@Rowan Leigh I truly agree and like your comment ¨I personally love how it removes barriers. But, I also think it erects them and assists in creating an illusion¨ I personally think the best policy is honesty so trying to be as real online as offline would be ideal. However, as humans are humans at the end of the day and their vision of who they want to be and who they are can differ, I find it difficult to believe that our online vs offline personality would be exactly the same. When you remove those barriers you enter a more conmfortable environment where you can truly express yourself freely. This is bound to make a difference.
¨Blind people have no need for visual cues but get their impressions elsewhere...and I think it's important to remember this when engaging online.¨ This is an interesting point, in person we react and change course based on our impressions we get from others whereas online we have to consider those impressions before posting. It's a different psychological process thus the communication is different, which is why it's easier to differ online than offline.29/03/2017 #20 Rowan LeighThis article seems to come from the standpoint that the offline personality is somehow more "real" than the online behaviour. If you're fake in your daily life, you're probably fake online too. Authenticity is what it is; as someone has already mentioned, personal branding is personality...unfortunately, most people are not "real" in the sense they rarely present their true thoughts and feelings to anybody, including those closest to them. Social media is just a medium to be used to facilitate communication and I personally love how it removes barriers. But, I also think it erects them and assists in creating an illusion. I suppose everything is like that - it can be used for good or bad. I don't need to see body language or have eye contact to have my compassion and empathy stirred, the words will often be enough. I read an interesting article a while back on eye contact, apparently, it's most often "the speaker" who needs it rather than the listener. Blind people have no need for visual cues but get their impressions elsewhere...and I think it's important to remember this when engaging online.29/03/2017 #19 Netta Virtanen@Sara Jacobovici Thanks for your kind replies and for your own thoughts. I really liked your statement that you ¨advocate that we use social media as a tool to assist in our goals, not to replace who we are¨ I strongly agree with you on this.
In response to your curiosity about "Online we manage our own impression and deception to be who we want and express ourselves freely." I used impression and deception as through my research on cyber psychology I found that we all use impression or deception to a certain extent to reach who we want to be as oposed to who we are.
Your point on ¨One of the disadvantages is that it results in the blurring of our internal/external boundaries; it is not so clear who we are, privately and publicly.¨ is a very interesting one as this starts a whole new topic on it's own. Humans are changing all the time, our personalities change, our maturity levels, our likes and interests, our knowledge, the community we live in, the people we are surrounded by, as all these factors change our personal brands may change. With this our online behaviour and habits may change as well.29/03/2017 #18 William VanDorinPersonal branding is a label for an individual characteristic formerly known as personality. I, for one will not loose my individual identity to a stream of ones and zeros and sincerity is far less work to maintain convincingly. As an artist, I suspect I enjoy a certain degree of latitude on my odd nature, and must admit to exploiting it at times. While it is true that more time exists for contemplation of any statement, I would hope that people do not live a dual persona, for I would like to believe that it is really you I am familiar with and not some electronic puppet. I honestly feel that people are so weary of these buzz words most are just throwing their caution to the wind just to get real... The technology evolves more quickly than biology and we do not need to suffer it's artificiality to use it. we must simply maintain our curiosity and honesty. If we loose each other what has the tech benefitted us?29/03/2017 #17 David B. GrinbergKudos Netta on a fascinating post. You pose many excellent questions, offer astute analysis and share important insights. Bravo!
A few thoughts:
1) With live video streaming being the hottest social media trend -- in addition to mobile -- it's really just a matter of time before our social media lives/personas are transformed into an instantaneous interactive visual medium 24/7. But, for now at least, being a good writer definitely has it's digital benefits.
2) You make a powerful point about how online communications have allowed some people with disabilities to more actively participate in many aspects of life, including teleworking, greater computer accessibility and more powerful communications overall. In the USA, people with disabilities account for 20% of the population, according to the U.S. Census Bureau. Thus, the online world has literally revolutionized the live of many people in the disability community to become more active participants in society at large.
3) Online personas can also have their pitfalls, such as inadvertently posting an embarrassing photo that your boss or co-workers may see on social media, or taking stringent stances on controversial social and political issues that one might otherwise choose not to articulate in person. But the fact remains that many people of all generations would still rather be on Facebook than engage in face-to-face interactions -- and this is not necessarily a positive development according to some social scientists. Being online more means being offline less, which can lead to less exercise and fewer outdoor opportunities to enjoy the splendor of nature, for example.
In addition to the growing trend of live video and going mobile online it will likewise be interesting to observe how the budding trends involving artificial intelligence and virtual reality will alter the online experience. Thank you again, Netta, for this brilliant buzz!28/03/2017 #14 Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee#13 "Again, it's a matter of integration; in order to feel grounded and stable, we need one core personality which is freely able to express its different parts. We cannot afford to present on-line who we think we would like to be versus who we are". Very-well said dear @Sara Jacobovici28/03/2017 #13 Sara JacoboviciPart 2/2 "Through the use of social media, we can present our ideal selves versus our real selves." Identity has been a challenge from the first moment of human existence. Before computers, before television, before movies and magazines, the question of who we are was still being asked. We are the only self-reflecting species that asks "why". How we have coped with identity issues has always been problematic. Again, it's a matter of integration; in order to feel grounded and stable, we need one core personality which is freely able to express its different parts. We cannot afford to present on-line who we think we would like to be versus who we are. One of the disadvantages is that it results in the blurring of our internal/external boundaries; it is not so clear who we are, privately and publicly.
"...content is being updated more frequently and in real-time allowing for more authentic content that is closer to your offline persona..." This is a very interesting and valuable observation that with less time gaps, there is less of a gap between our on-line/off-line identities. I imagine this will bring up many challenges.
"Online we manage our own impression and deception to be who we want and express ourselves freely." I am taken aback by the word deception in your concluding statement. I was hoping you would help me understand how you are using it.
Wow! Thanks again for being the catalyst of this important discussion.28/03/2017 #12 Sara JacoboviciPart 1/2 What an interesting and thought provoking article @Netta Virtanen. Thank you for a great read and a dynamic discussion. At the risk of sounding cliché, there are advantages and disadvantages to technology opening a portal into a new world that is virtual and sensory deprived. You have listed both. I am excited about the advantages and very concerned about the risks. Awareness is key, as in all things. If I may, I would like to respond to a few lines from your article.
"...your verbal identity is very important. Sarcasm, jokes and irony can easily be lost without a voice...." Very powerful line, Netta. Powerful in that it reflects how much of our identity is being redefined. As an integrator, I work hard to reconnect my clients with their first language, the nonverbal language of creativity. a language discarded with the learning of our verbal one. What is happening now is that technological devices are making the need to integrate the nonverbal and verbal obsolete. One voice is being lost and being replaced by a silent virtual one. That is why I so strongly advocate that we use social media as a tool to assist in our goals, not to replace who we are.28/03/2017 #8 CityVP 🐝 ManjitTo maintain a personal brand are the kind of things a good mother warns their children they should not do. We should heed guardians who remind us that we must engage due diligence, recognize our naivety in social situations and the cultural factors to take note of. Personal branding is not a white knight however, except for branding experts.
Personal brand started meatspace where we all live rather than cyberspace. When Lisa Vanderburg recently wrote in a comment to Joyce 🐝 Bowen of a man with an excellent personal brand who had abused her as a young person, she said that he got away with it because no one believed that such a man could do such a thing.
There is also the vulnerable who can become addicted in their behavior and therefore depend on the web as a means to sustain their identity. When Netta used the following quote we will accept the quote but not it's context :
"Facets of online communication might allow for specialized social control that are not typically found in traditional means of communication, such as one's ability to revise and contemplate before verbalizing, as well as anonymity and lack of social cues" that is from this link https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3924803/ yet this article is entitled "The Influence of Personality, Parental Behaviors, and Self-Esteem on Internet Addiction: A Study of Chinese College Students".
We would think that the Dark Web is too dangerous for us but ironically within that resides good people https://www.wired.com/2014/06/the-secret-side-of-the-web-is-home-to-heroes-not-just-crooks/ so if we are parented into personal branding, in that exists new consequences.
- 20/03/2017If you watched the (national) news over the past few days you may have heard about a Five Alarm Fire in Raleigh, NC. My friend lived in an apartment across the street from the fire and has lost nearly everything she owned. She was home at the time and barely had time to leave with her purse. Her windows busted out, bedposts/doors melted, sprinklers went off adding insult injury (but probably also saved it from getting worse) so as you can image, it's been bad. Check the link below for pictures. I'm asking for help raising money to help her with her insurance deductible and other costs that may arise that insurance won't cover. Even if you can't donate monetarily, please consider sharing with your BeBee, Facebook, LinkedIn and/or Twitter. Thank you so much.Click here to support Raleigh Fire victim help by Dylan Boutersegofundme.com Our Raleigh friend, Crystal Marcie "Sheeza" Sheppard was one of the first to hear and see the horrific fire on March 16, 2017 that has become known at the #RaleighFire, the worst fire in Raleigh since 1920. She was one of ~30 residents of The Link...
- 19/03/2017Few days ago China has blocked one of the few Western social media sites that had remained accessible to its population: Pinterest. The site has followed the example of Facebook, Twitter and many others. It’s not exactly clear why the site is being blocked, but it could well be related to timing. ‘Two Sessions,’ the annual gathering of China’s governing classes, is taking place right now in Beijing which puts the government on high-alert for potential problems.China just added Pinterest to its "blocked by the Great Firewall" boardthenextweb.com It was only a matter of time. China's government just blocked...
- 16/03/2017The truth about #Linkedin by Bruce Johnston.10 Fundamental Truths About LinkedInwww.linkedin.com If you keep these ideas in mind, you will make better use of LinkedIn and the time you invest in it. Individual LinkedIn users will never get...
- 15/03/2017Learn how to identify and avoid the five stages of Social Media Burnout.How to Avoid the 5 Stages of Social Media Burnoutwww.business2community.com How to Avoid the Five Stages of Social Media Burnout We’ve all been there: that state of burnout, where every step feels like you’re trying to walk in quicksand, and each new attempt at writing...
- 14/03/2017Public still won’t be able to access the professional network for the 5th month running. The dead end?LinkedIn remains shut in Russia as agreement could not be reached with authoritiessocialbarrel.com Russian authorities have refused to bow to pressure and pleas to reopen LinkedIn. According to Fortune, all parties failed to reach an agreement. This...
- Producer14/03/2017Facebook: To Friend or Not to FriendI’m thinking of getting off the Facebook train. Maybe I’ll keep my account open, but with the barest of information in it. A good friend of mine has this minimalist approach to Facebook and I’m leaning that way too. Permanent residents...
- Producer14/03/2017Are you addicted to social media? Here’s what you need to know about the dopamine impact.Do you ever feel like you are addicted to email or twitter or texting? Do you find it impossible to ignore your email if you see that there are messages in your inbox?The culprit is dopamine. Dopamine is created in various parts of the brain and is...
- 13/03/2017Today's infographic profiles the users of the Top 7 social networks, and what makes each audience so unique.The Key Differences in Demographics for the Top 7 Social Networkswww.visualcapitalist.com The social networks are all different, and smart businesses are tailoring their messaging based on the fundamental demographic differences between...
- 05/03/2017This is an interesting and inspiring article about what matters most in our lives.This 75-Year Harvard Study Found the 1 Secret to Leading a Fulfilling Lifewww.inc.com Here's some wisdom gleaned from one of the longest longitudinal studies ever...
- Producer04/03/2017Notes from a Newbie and New BeeDear beBee, you had me at hello. I found out about beBee on Twitter. I clicked on a link in someone’s tweet, browsed the site, liked what I saw, and set up an account on the affinity-based professional network. But I was busy with other...
- 20/02/2017Witness a rocket launch in person! Active social media users can apply to attend Orbital ATK’s cargo launch to the International Space Station, targeted for March 19. Events are March 17-19 at NASA's Kennedy Space Center in Florida. For more information and to apply, visit: http://go.nasa.gov/2meXVj9
- Producer20/02/2017Social Media TodayThe term social media is usually used to describe social networking sites such as:LinkedIn - 2002LinkedIn is a networking website for the business community that allows users to create professional profiles, post resumes, and communicate with other...
Comments20/02/2017 #20 Robert C. SternWhat's great about all of them, and others that are not on this list, is that they are like a Family. Each social media Platform has its own personality and identity.
So when cross promoting your content you need to take this into mind. Your wording, graphics and CTA might have to be altered before posting on a different site.20/02/2017 #18 Carlos Souza RibeiroEu uso 3 delas fortemente e na bebee eu uso muito o compartilhamento que nas outras como o grande Facebook você não tem esta opção e sim você só pode compartilhar entre as páginas e grupos do próprio facebook. Com isto, eu postando na bebee e levando o assunto para as outras plataformas, você já faz a divulgação da bebee, utilize-a mais vezes!20/02/2017 #13 🐝 Fatima G. WilliamsI second Mr Manjit's comment! I am on all these networks for learning and nurturing relationships ! 🤗 beBee & Snapchat are my favorite's. I'm getting tired of Facebook ( Sigh ) I can't message anyone there unless I have a messenger app isn't that ridiculous!20/02/2017 #9 Luizia🐝 PatrícioDas redes apresentadas, utilizo Facebook, para divulgação de meu trabalho em fanpage e para uso pessoal com amigos e familiares. Instagram, divulgação de trabalho. O beBee em minha opinião e a inovação que faltava em termos de redes sociais, estou me inovando profissionalmente e como pessoa cada vez que passo tempo na colmeia vejo o quando sou leiga e o quanto tenho a aprender e esta oportunidade eu tenho através da colmeia, deste que me tornei uma abelha so tenho a agradecer divulgando esta fantástica comeia , quero que muitos tenham a experiência de ser uma abelha !. O beBee investe em seus usuários os colocando em uma uma colmeia, com plataforma individual em cada perfil dando a cada usuário criar seu próprio blogue, interagir, seus hobbies, seus trabalhos, sua empresa, suas buscas, seus conhecimentos, também fazer um marketing pessoal e profissional ampliando seu conhecimento na área que desejar atraves das colmeias, interagindo através do live buzz, contribuindo com informações diversas através dos buzz e muito mais...! Como gostumo dizer as pessoas que apresento o beBee, tudo que você precisar é... se cadastrar e interagir a colmeia tem as abelhas que as nomeio como polinizadoras, compartilham seu mel produzido, interagem. E em termos de métricas mil vezes beBee que todas esta redes apresentadas, eu e três abelhas discultimos isto e vimos que basta usar a rede, esta presente que as abelhas fazem todo o trabalho de polonizar, unidas em expandir a colmeia. Obrigada por nos dar esta oportunidade @Javier, por acreditar em cada abelha #tmj #ilovebeBee20/02/2017 #7 Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman, Brand Ambassador @ beBeeI set up a LI profile in 2011 in order to stay in tune with the Insurance industry, which was my career industry before I retired. I am not a FB fan but my husband is thus our FB account.
I didn't pay much attention to Twitter until I started my WordPress blog. Now, I'm more involved in Twitter because of beBee. I have an Instagram account but rarely use it. I also have a Niume account, which I just started.
beBee is my home base for socializing, learning, and sharing. WordPress is my base for writing - I have 2 blogs on WP, which there is a beBee presence on both. I also am an editor/author for another blogger site via WP. I don't consider WP a social media site, per se. I think of it as a place for bloggers/writers/photographers/artists and those that like to set up their own site and have the ability to be creative.20/02/2017 #2 David B. Grinberg🐝🐝 🌎is my home base for blogging, buzz, personal branding and networking. I also use Twitter and LinkedIn for cross channel marketing and making new connections. Lastly, I also write periodically for Thrive Global, the new publishing platform of Arianna Huffington on Medium. Unfortunately, I'm not pretty enough for Instagram 🤓and not young enough for Snapchat😐. I have never had a personal account on Facebook, but I do use the platform for my day job which has its own handle. Likewise, I am not on Pinterest either.✌️️20/02/2017 #1 Devesh 🐝 BhattLinkedin. To stay connected and apply for specific projects.
FB, takes too much space and requires too many updates. It is out of my phone till im in a metropolitan. Still no longer use it..but plan to :)
Bebee all the way. One place to do it all.Whatsapp for friends and family.
Just gettin to love twitter
I thought i was agnostic to social media, now i think this is what most people do, professional network and instant messenger. Few on twitter.
Personally, bebee is a better place to start, get the online persona right and then migrate onto Linkedin.
I learn better from conversations than reading when it comes to new things, in this case social media, seeing some good enriching practices here, networking has its lessons in branding, social media, writing and communication. It has improved the way i interact across the board.
Suddenly many of my weaknesses look like strengths :)
- 09/02/2017A World Map Of The Most Popular Social Networkswersm.com We think the world is dominated by Facebook, but is it really the world's favourite social network? And what about the second most popular social networks? Lets check the world map! I won't keep you hanging. Yes, Facebook...
- 05/02/2017From post: https://plus.google.com/+FahmeenaOdettaMoore/posts/J3avX99tsxq
Some folks have/use 1 social media account, maybe Facebook or Twitter. Some have a few. Some have a lot. In my latest research proposal, I look at the social media selections of companies...
The paper: http://www.slideshare.net/FahmeenaOdettaMoore/moorefbtm81081finalfahmeenaodettamoorepdf
(Blog with "under the hood" information: http://qualresearchdesignmoorefo1.blogspot.com/)
#qualitativeresearch #socialmedia #decisionmaking #phdlifeSome folks have/use 1 social media account, maybe Facebook or Twitter. Some h...plus.google.com Some folks have/use 1 social media account, maybe Facebook or Twitter. Some have a few. Some have a lot. In my latest research proposal, I look at the s... - FahmeenaOdetta Moore -...
- 04/02/2017Learn how these changes affect you, depends on what kind of LinkedIn user you are.How the New Linkedin Impacts Different User Typeswww.business2community.com How the New Linkedin Impacts Different User Types By now, about 50% of LinkedIn users have had their desktop interface switched over to the new mobile-inspired design. If it hasn’t, it’s...
- 02/02/2017If you haven’t heard the news: LinkedIn is getting a makeover. Here are four ways you can proactively prepare… Already have the new look? This article is for you too…4 Ways to Prepare for LinkedIn’s New Lookwww.business2community.com If you haven’t heard the news: LinkedIn is getting a makeover. One third of the United States LinkedIn members have it today and the company seems to be picking up speed on the rollout. I work...