- 12/05/20169 Things That Really Annoy Hiring Managerswww.levo.com You’ve made it to the interview, and all that’s standing between you and your dream job is the hiring manager—but winning her over may be easier said than done. So what will it take to make her like you? Well, one thing you can do is avoid annoying...
- 22/04/2016Senior Java Developer (Big Data Technologies)
Join our team as we complete green-field projects to process hundreds of millions of transactions daily using the latest big data technologies such as Java 8, Apache Storm, Hadoop and MarkLogic. Our group is diverse, international and driven by shared focus on code quality and valued delivery. At every level, agile minds are rewarded with competitive pay, support and opportunities to excel. It’s a Passion to Perform.
What we will expect of you
You have a love for coding, enjoy the challenge of learning new frameworks and applying them innovatively to complex problems. You also appreciate that not all innovation is technological - we equally value new ways to promote effective communication and trust within our teams. You embrace automated unit/integration testing as a standard development practice. As a member of our Cary location, you will join a pod of seven developers/QAs following the SCRUM methodology and will be expected to immediately start contributing your thoughts and ideas. You will build a close relationship with our other teams in Cary as well as colleagues in our London, Moscow and St Petersburg locations.
Primary technologies we use
Java 8, Apache Storm, Hadoop, MarkLogic, Oracle, Angular JS.
Professional and Educational Requirements
We are a results oriented workplace that values technical talent, clear communication skills and initiative taking. If you believe this describes you, please apply.
For a Senior Engineer position, you are likely to have the skills we are searching for if you have:
• 6+ years demonstrated hands on experience using Java.
• 8+ years’ experience designing, developing, and maintaining complex applications.
• 2+ years in a Leadership role.
• Experience of NoSQL databases, streaming frameworks (such as Apache Storm, Spark, Samaza) and Hadoop is preferable.Professionals – Deutsche Bank Careerswww.db.com The scale and diversity of our business means we offer a variety of careers and opportunities in global...