- Walking in the LIGHT.......
is not a path
you stumble upon by accident.
It is one of CHOICE
and of struggle through the DARKNESS.
And the STRONGEST OF LIGHTS
must know darkness
along with being comfortable
in the shadows-
for that is where Light is needed most.
- Producer23/02/2017God Is Indeed a VerbI was a Christian all my life. At 19 I began learning about Buddhism through books and other published English literature about it. Until now I am a novice Buddhist practitioner, but novice gives me the confidence to be proud of my religion. If...
- 21/02/2017My Gnosis Newsletter is out...Injoy!!!...Gnosis Newslettereepurl.com Gnosis Newsletter is a Rocksome dose of Consciousness Caffeine filled with free gifts, offerings, events, and information on Re-Education, Healing, Inspiration, & Conscious Co-Creation to help you TranscenDance a lot of Heaven in onto Mother...
- What's Really Going On In A Marriage?www.lifeuntwisted.net If you're physically a male, you have a relationship with your emotional feelings within you. If you're physically a female, you have a relationship with the male within you. Marriage is the...
- Missed Opportunitieswww.lifeuntwisted.net If you have ever had the experience of seeing a good idea that you had in the past appear with someone else's name on it, join the club! Any idea that comes to you is yours to experience if you...
- Can We Relax In The Face Of Uncertainty?www.lifeuntwisted.net Can we relax in the face of uncertainty? This is a question I heard posed today. I and many others have allowed our emotions to control us during the recent election and the aftermath to date....
- 19/12/2016New episode is up! On today's show Lisa hosts special guest Kurt Kallenbach, a trailblazer in the path to True Freedom. Kurt will discuss what our birth certificate, DNA, Private Nature, Divine Proportion, and Manifest Destiny really are and the role they play in how we can get the heck out of Dodge/Rome/Babylon. If you’re ready to be Truly Free, not just the illusion of being free, this is the Path.
Watch the video here:
Peace, Love, Abundance, & Joy to you All!!!
.#AwakeningMondays #TranscenDance #NaturalHealing #ConsciousnessCaffeineConsciousness Caffeine: Divine Proportion & Manifest Essence with Kurt Kallenbach Sit back, relax, and join Rainbow Warrior GodDess Lisa for a Rocksome dose of Consciousness Caffeine and Conscious Community with topics regarding...
- Producer"Healing Society""Healing Society"by MLTCGM, Bringer of Light12/08/14 Peace on Earth.Could it really be that Simple?Could we wake up tomorrow morningand look at the beautiful sunriseand say, Aww screw it!Lets call a complete DO-OVERand all just get along.Start from...
Comments22/12/2016 #1 Javier 🐝 beBee@Michaella Lyanne Teresa Candelaria Guerrero Misko welcome to beBee !
- 16/12/2016Is There A Solution For Boredom?www.lifeuntwisted.net When I found the Principle of Polarity, it helped me understand why I would get bored and how to turn boredom from a negative to a positive. Do I need to ask you if you ever get bored? Let...
- 16/12/2016Shuck The Voices In Your HeadShuck The Voices In Your Headwww.lifeuntwisted.net Our minds have so much power. They can shift our mood in a nanosecond from happy to sad and just as quickly send us down the rabbit hole into feeling morose. It can convince us that we are...
- 09/12/2016Did you know that you can walk, talk, drive a car and take care of your social responsibilities and be totally asleep? People kill each other in wars, drive themselves crazy with vanity and pride, write books, take part in politics and all this while deeply asleep. Why do you think divorce is a solution for so many people? It’s because they get married in a state of sleep, and when they wake up, they discover they have nothing in common with the person they married... Continued at http://www.lifeuntwisted.net/life-untwisted/sleepwalking
- Producer24/11/2016Open Your Heart [a poem]Now is the time. The time is now. Open your heart. Embrace those you dislike. Look not at the differences. Erase your fear. The color of the skin, how poor or how rich... These things matter not. They are superficial....
- Producer23/11/2016An Attitude of GratitudeA phrase we've all heard quite often, an "attitude of gratitude" is nonetheless an important concept if you're interested in becoming a Conscious Creator of your life. Practicing such an attitude brings you into oneness with the idea...
- Producer22/11/2016The Spectrum of HumanityWhat do Jews think about Jesus?He asked me as innocently as a college freshman at a small, Jesuit school could ask. It caught me a little off guard.What do ALL Jews think of Jesus?It was puzzling to me that he would think ALL people of any...
Comments28/11/2016 #30 Sarah Elkins#17 You hit the nail on the head, @Sara Jacobovici, I'd be willing to say that the vast majority of hate is based in fear. And thank you for that wonderful share and comment. I love our spectrum of humanity. Even the people who are horrible to me teach me something!28/11/2016 #29 Sarah Elkins#19 Unfortunately, @Ali Anani, that doesn't surprise me at all. I have similar stories from early in my time here in Montana, and from my travel experiences. What you say here is exactly right, we must connect one-to-one to change the dynamic. And it helps to be a good ambassador for our people, speaking and educating rather than being insulted and defensive.28/11/2016 #27 Sarah Elkins#25 Oh dear, @Nicole Chardenet, I know exactly what you're talking about in terms of it being hard to forgive the chronically and willfully stupid. I call it willful ignorance and have a really hard time with it myself. The reason I've been able to look past that issue with some people is that I realize that without talking about it, without having that dialog, the people who voted without the intention of exacerbating hate, fear, and bigotry, we are truly lost. Those who were more intentional with their votes are a lost cause.
I agree that asking what Jews think about Jesus is a totally fair question, it's the way he asked, as if all Jews would believe the same thing about Jesus. Many Jews fall into the category your mother described, and many do not. Just like some Jews keep kosher, others do not. The best question that is consistently asked by the students I encounter each year is this: "What makes the Jewish belief so different from the Christian belief." And my answer is that practicing Jews are still waiting for the Messiah, while Christians believe he has already been here. (Notice I said "practicing" Jews, as opposed to all Jews.)
Thanks for that great comment, it made me clarify why I responded that way to the student's question.28/11/2016 #25 Nicole ChardenetAsking what Jews think about Jesus is a fair enough assessment. It could be interpreted as perhaps the 'party line', with or without a Pope or other centralized figure. When I was a kid, growing up in a Christian family, my mother said that Jews believed Jesus existed but wasn't a Saviour, but that he was a great teacher. I actually cleave toward that view more myself now, rather than the Christian one...but then again, I haven't been Christian in many years.
As for not judging people en masse, easier said than done sometimes. I find myself struggling with the anger at people who elected a total asshat for world leader and put the rest of us in danger as well. That's not judging someone on biology; that's judging them on their unwillingness to take a real look at what they were voting for. It was eye-opening going to the States for Thanksgiving; it because quite clear that it wasn't just uneducated, chronically unemployed rednecks who hadn't been paying attention during the election campaign.
Harder to forgive, sometimes, the chronically and wilfully stupid.28/11/2016 #24 Julio Angel 🐝Lopez LopezGreat article, we can only contribute a little more, we are still evolving. https://www.bebee.com/producer/@julio-angel-lopez-lopez/una-teoria-sobre-la-evolucion-humana-a-theory-about-human-evolution27/11/2016 #21 Lisa 🐝 GallagherThat's the second time I watched that video @Sarah Elkins and it still brings tears to my eyes. If only... most people would realize we are all connected in one way or another, we'd have a more humane world. We are humans, we are not our religion or our designated ethnicity. One day I hope that prejudice and biases end... that's my hope! It sure will be a better world when that time comes. I wish it would happen in my lifetime.27/11/2016 #19 Ali Anani@Sarah Elkins- I experienced what you experienced when I first went to the UK to do my PhD. As an Arab I was mocked. It took me three months before people accepted me as a non-conforming Arab to what impressions they had about Arabs. People tend to generalize and extend their conclusions linearly. I agree with your post. I find your writing "When we paint an entire community with the same, broad brush, we miss incredible opportunities to learn, to grow, and to make connections with each other. The only way to heal our fractured communities is to care about each individual we interact with, and avoid making assumptions". I believe this is the only way.
Mind you when my elder brother went to study his undergraduate studies in the USA he was asked to show "his tail". Some students believed that Arabs have tails. It is true. However; it is our actions that may change those impressions as my brother and I did.27/11/2016 #17 Sara JacoboviciAnother work of art produced by an artist story teller @Sarah Elkins. Beautifully written, beautifully told. Thank you Sarah. You write, "The spectrum of humanity is always my first priority." Agreed. I find beauty in the spectrum. Although I am always moved when I hear John Lennon's Imagine, it's the idea of hope that moves me. I don't want a world where we are all the same. Our challenge is to allow the differences to enable us to grow as humans, not to negate us. You write, "When we paint an entire community with the same, broad brush, we miss incredible opportunities to learn, to grow, and to make connections with each other." 100%! I regret to say that that brush is dipped in fear; for some reason we are made to feel that differences are a threat. It's individual behaviors, both verbal and non-verbal, which hold the potential of threat, not our differences.
@Ali Anani and I spent some time last evening (our time) in a synchronicity loop. I open up your buzz this morning and feel like I have fallen right back into that loop. You write, "The students laughed uncomfortably. I explained why that story was important in our discussion". I have recently shared the following video which I think greatly supports your invaluable message. Thanks again Sarah.https://www.ted.com/talks/chimamanda_adichie_the_danger_of_a_single_story?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=tedspr26/11/2016 #16 Sarah Elkins#8 @Dean Owen, thank you for the comment. When I notice an immediate response to a person, I dig in to figure out whether it's truly intuition or bias. You're so right, it's human to make a snap judgment - and being introspective about those snap judgments helps us grow as humans.25/11/2016 #14 Mohammed SultanVery impressive @Sarah Elkins.God gave us the gift of life and honored us as humans and let us decide how to live well.Only wise people regardless of their religious devotion know well that a life is worth living when we live it for him.There's only one fact ,but can be interpreted in different ways and different manners because we each receive different "Light" from the same source.Because we receive the same message differently ,we have different and enduring cultures,not related to our DNA but to the paths we chose.Everyone has his own light and his own path and can see and think best within this context.25/11/2016 #13 Jared Wiese, 🐝 adding VALUE & RESULTSTweeted:
The Spectrum of Humanity @sarahelkins "Are you able to truly judge ALL Americans based on.. handful of experiences?" https://www.bebee.com/producer/@sarah-elkins/the-spectrum-of-humanity
- Producer22/10/2016MY CHILDRENSince noticing, has been my lot in life. At every corner, the homeless cry. To see the amount people spend. On their toys, never end. When a single payment they give, Would help this poor mans family to live. And since no gold they will give. Then...
- 20/10/2016#333 " FRIEND 3" 10-19-16 From the PAINTINGS OF GRACE, W.C.B.II
Recognizing a Friend when others walk away, can be easy..
Knowing a reversal of fate, for themself, is certain, that you will not walk away from their AGONY. "Godbless"