- 19/09/2017"Tarot de Marseille : Arcanes majeures" photo libre de droits sur la banque d'images Fotolia.com - Image 142196856fr.fotolia.com Téléchargez la photo libre de droits "Tarot de Marseille : Arcanes majeures" créée par virginievanos au meilleur prix sur Fotolia.com. Parcourez notre banque d'images en ligne et trouvez l'image parfaite pour vos projets marketing...
- 21/08/2017This video explains why I'll be staying indoors during the total eclipse. The full moon 2 weeks ago signalled a time for releasing what no longer serves us. The New Moon, which coincides with this total eclipse is about new beginnings - this has been the theme for this entire month.
You can participate by writing down what you wish to release, then (safely) burn the paper.
Write down your goals.
Set your intentions - write them down so they can be energised by the New Moon. Then take bold, courageous action.Navajo Traditions on Eclipse
- 13/08/2017After seeing reactions on Facebook about Charlottesville, I'm feeling the energy and the urge to go live in 45 minutes to offer healing. You're welcome to watch if you wish to participate. There may be sound healing, there may be energies present to support us. I will be in allowance if whatever wishes to be shared.
- Producer14/07/2017Irony HurtsI’m taking mindfulness classes. You read right, mindfulness. That’s the big buzzword these days; it’s what all the cool kids are doing.Mindfulness simply means trying to live in the present moment, enjoying life as it happens without judgment,...
- Producer04/06/2017MEETING WITH GOD: SURVIVING TWO FATAL HEART ATTACKShttps://secretsofaidsandebola.blogspot.nl/2017/03/meeting-with-god-surviving-two-fatal.html ...
- Producer11/07/2016An Armed Robbery, Psychological Trauma, and My Daughter: Part IIThe apparently uncontrollable rise in the seemingly senseless violence in the United States is directly related to economics. It's not guns. It's not race.They're a hideous manifestation of the problem, but they are not the cause.There, I've...
Comments19/07/2016 #26 Margaret Aranda, MD, PhD#25 WoW. Sad state of affairs on the general level in the community, and it makes me feel safer for you that the community is behind you. For certainly, you deserve it and people still have to have compassion amidst it all. I believe your Path is laid out before you, and you will continue to serve others and do a damn good job at it.15/07/2016 #25 Randy Keho#24 I'm extremely thankful for the support I've received in response to both of these buzzes. It's been a trying time, not just for my family, but for all the residents of my community. There's been no slowdown in the crime and violence. There's been a bank robbery everyday this week -- everyday! Add two murders, numerous drive-bys, and no suspects apprehended. The security videos clearly show their faces. My best friend is a retired Illinois State Police Commander, with 30 years service. He never had to draw his weapon -- not once.. Now, he's thinking of carrying a gun, again. @Margaret Aranda, MD, PhD14/07/2016 #23 Deb 🐝 Helfrich@Randy Keho. I am so tremendously sorry that your daughter had to go through this horrific experience. I applaud you for sharing how this has affected her and brought you to the point of needed to write out the injustice of it all.
You are right. This is all about economics. We have plenty of money coursing through the productivity of this country. Why are we not taking a stand to see it properly allotted to each and every citizen? Every person should have the right to a living wage in exchange for a day's work.
But the crux of all the current inequity lies in this question - Why have we allowed our country to be ruled by corporations? All of the investment that should be in social programs, infrastructure, and civic governance is now tied up in a cycle of increasing shareholder value every three damn months. Let's start challenging why so very few of us are worthy of employment to begin with & so expendable when as expenses that can be jettisoned.
I have no answers, but I think a lot more questions need to be leveled at the powerful niche corporations have granted themselves.14/07/2016 #21 Randy KehoThank you for your support, Franci and Margret. That's quite the motivational speech, Margret. In regard to our leaders, France, I believe we got hoodwinked into putting too much trust into those in authority, both in business and government, and allowed them to play politics in the backroom with our futures. They don't represent us, anymore. And we can't say, "Wait a minute, that's not what we want." We just can't stop them.14/07/2016 #20 Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman, beBee Brand AmbassadorIt's difficult for me to see and hear what is happening in this country. In addition to lack of good and honest leadership in the US, I believe you nailed it this statement: "If much greater number of people had a decent-paying job, there would be less need to rob, steal, and kill to survive and our daughters would be able to sleep well at night." Thank you for tackling a difficult topic with a superb post Randy Keho.14/07/2016 #19 Margaret Aranda, MD, PhD#10 Perhaps one good place to start is self-empowerment and positive thinking, a 'cheerleading' of sorts that allows one to set their sites for the prize...even if it is not well defined. You go at it, @Randy Keho View more#10 Perhaps one good place to start is self-empowerment and positive thinking, a 'cheerleading' of sorts that allows one to set their sites for the prize...even if it is not well defined. You go at it, @Randy Keho, and keep going! You do it! What a fine example you are, and an outstanding citizen to boot! And you know what? This is my gift for you today, in hopes that it restores you and all souls who feel weathered at what life has brought them. For now. ;-). I'm giving this all that I've got: https://youtu.be/AFGWnqNf6t0 Close13/07/2016 #18 Randy KehoThank you, @Don 🐝 Kerr , for your kind words. As I'm writing this, local police are searching for three bank robbers in a wooded area behind the bank. It just doesn't stop. A local man is handing out blue light bulbs for residents to use in their porch lights to show support for the police. What a great idea. @Margaret Aranda, MD, PhD @Selim Yeniçeri and Franci Eugenia Hoffman.12/07/2016 #16 Don 🐝 Kerr"Let's hope that our business and governmental leaders can somehow get past their "Darwinian" views and return us to the forms of economics that led to the greatness -- before we have another civil war." AMEN @Randy Keho View more"Let's hope that our business and governmental leaders can somehow get past their "Darwinian" views and return us to the forms of economics that led to the greatness -- before we have another civil war." AMEN @Randy Keho Given the rawness of your daughter's experience and the understandable passion you must have felt, you are remarkable in your restraint and rationality. I applaud you for that and for making the time to let your voice be heard. I just watched the film The Big Short. It provided what you would hope was a fictionalized, dramatized view of the 2008 housing crisis. It was neither fiction nor drama. It was a sad statement of reality that drove people all around the world into an incessant cycle of poverty simply to create obscene wealth for a few. It appears that similar financial vehicles are reappearing to line the coffers of the already stupidly rich. It does not augur well for an outcome other than the 'Darwinian'. Close12/07/2016 #15 Margaret Aranda, MD, PhD@Randy Keho: Just stopping by to let you know that many of us care. It may not seem like it, but for every one person that expresses compassion, there are 100 or 1000 more that are too embarrassed or uncomfortable to speak. So, just know that you and your family are in our prayers and you are very beloved to us here on beBee. I'm working on building a stronger internal structure of people who can speak to provide the needed human touch....and I light a candle to keep you warm and let your light continue to shine. That is my prayer for you. Amen.12/07/2016 #12 Margaret Aranda, MD, PhD#3 Another unspoken yet glaring question: Where is God in all of this? Millions and billions of people are calling this scenario a Sign of The End Times ~ evil reigns despite God's Commands. This glares out: 2 Timothy 3 ~New King James Version:
Perilous Times and Perilous Men
3 But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come:
2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good,
4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God,
5 having a form of godliness but denying its power.
- Producer07/07/2016CRYSTAL CHILDREN OF THE INDIGO PARENTSI was running real fast through the barren ground; like fifteen feet a step fast. I heard some old man yelled at me to stop, because some parts of the ground didn’t exist actually, but just illusion, and that if I set my foot on one of those...
Comments07/07/2016 #2 Selim Yeniçeri#SELIMYENICERI #GRASSROOTSTALKS CO-HOST Wedn 11:30 AM (PST) = www.blogtalkradio.com/grassrootstalks/ ***Twitter / @selimyeniceri ***Website / www.selimyeniceri.com ***Official Fan Club / https://www.bebee.com/group/selim-yeniceri-the-man-music-and-master-writer ***Pinterest / https://www.pinterest.com/selimyeniceri/?etslf=6745&eq=Selim%20Yeni ***FaceBook / https://www.facebook.com/SelimYeniceri.CirkinOrdekOkulu/?fref=ts / ***Music / www.youtube.com/user/Tigerian7
- Producer05/07/2016God Was Always There! (A Real Story of Zen, Rock, and The Peace Within)A kid, who was involved with various kinds of art since his 3, who found himself in front of a microphone as a dubbing and radio actor at national government radio and television establishment at his 8, who had a taste of stage dust at his...
Comments05/07/2016 #6 Selim Yeniçeri#5 I agree. So this reminds me (once again) the philosophy of Spiderman: "With great power comes great responsibility." And when you wield music and art, you have an extremely huge power on souls, so we artists always have to be careful with what we convey, what do you think?05/07/2016 #2 Selim Yeniçeri#SELIMYENICERI #GRASSROOTSTALKS CO-HOST Wedn 11:30 AM (PST) = www.blogtalkradio.com/grassrootstalks/ ***Twitter / @selimyeniceri ***Website / www.selimyeniceri.com ***Official Fan Club / https://www.bebee.com/group/selim-yeniceri-the-man-music-and-master-writer ***Pinterest / https://www.pinterest.com/selimyeniceri/?etslf=6745&eq=Selim%20Yeni ***FaceBook / https://www.facebook.com/SelimYeniceri.CirkinOrdekOkulu/?fref=ts / ***Music / www.youtube.com/user/Tigerian7
- Producer04/07/2016TEARS, A WONDERFUL BOON!Tears, a unique manifestation A process bears an unfathomable expression Birds and Bees, Flowers and Trees All shed tears to ventilate their pent up emotions What an amazing rendition We are bemused with its phenomenal...
Comments13/08/2016 #13 CityVP 🐝 ManjitHi Debasish, your poetry is a great contribution of your ability to express, it is equally important to acknowledge the art you are utilizing, the picture above is the work of Cyril Rolando, original artwork is featured here http://aquasixio.deviantart.com/art/After-the-rain-418343241 View moreHi Debasish, your poetry is a great contribution of your ability to express, it is equally important to acknowledge the art you are utilizing, the picture above is the work of Cyril Rolando, original artwork is featured here http://aquasixio.deviantart.com/art/After-the-rain-418343241 His Twitter account shows that for 10 years between 2004 and 2014 he went by the pen name of AquaSixio https://twitter.com/RolandoCyril Credits provide readers the opportunity to explore the artist but they also acknowledge the work and give proper attribution to the artist. Close24/07/2016 #5 Margaret Aranda, MD, PhDProud of you, @debasish majumder for bringing so much intellectual and poetic joy into our minds. I am also reminded, as an offshoot to the comment by #4, that people "smile" during times of both extreme laughter and pain. Just notice the mouths of pain...they smile from deep within, sending rain into their throats.06/07/2016 #4 Jeet SarkarExcellent poetry Sir @debasish majumder! Tears are the manifestations of hidden emotions as well. It is a very dicey thing. Some time extreme joy produce tears in someone's eye and sometime tears shaded from the eyes where someone in distress. Amazing article sir. Thank you for sharing it!04/07/2016 #1 Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBeeWhere the product bears the taste of salinity What an amazing affinity Your salinity turned sweet in my heart dear Debasish. This is a great poem that touched my senses. Your poem is so rich in emotions and facts. Your ability to express facts in a poetic manner is admirable. Your dedication is highly appreciated and I thank you for this grand dedication dear @debasish majumder. I am sharing proudly