- Producer15/10/2016The Hunters MoonThe October full moon is called “The Hunter’s Moon” and the essence of the spirit of this moon’s energy honors the True Hunters that feed us all.The True Hunter kills only to survive and uses all the kill to provide for life. This in action is how...
- 30/09/2016Metaphors of the Spirit worldthechurchofrocknroll.org I always find it funny when someone tried to tell me this is that and that is this when it comes to what exists on the other-side that is all around us. As a Shaman Soul Retrieval goes with the...
- 27/09/2016Research Proving Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells Safely has been Suppressed Since 1974www.healthy-holistic-living.com by PAUL FASSA Watch: Incredible Microscopic Footage Of Cannabis Oil Eliminating Cancer Cells Remember the hassles Rick Simpson went through in his Canadian Nova Scotia town trying to bring the cannabis oil cures he and others used to cure themselves...
- 20/09/2016The Movie Whore All time #2 and the “Cuz I fished with him” defensethemoviewhoreresurrected.wordpress.com Willis is the only suspect in the alleged murder of Jewel Mae “Cookie” Orcutt. Throughout the film, as you saw in the trailer above, one of the deputies says he knows that Willis is...
- How to Start a Cultwww.wikihow.com Cults are communities that fervently worship an object, person, or concept over all other things. While they have the ability to transform into manipulative enterprises in the wrong hands, they're essentially ways of organizing...
Comments22/08/2016 #3 Margaret Aranda, MD, PhD#2 #2 Agree! Most of the general public, I believe, are striving to achieve that inner self-awareness of mind, body and soul....and sometimes it takes another person (like a partner) to 'see' what is actually happening to their loved one. "Rescuing" someone from a brainwashed and positive-feedback-loop is a challenge. "Counter-measures" include the word of a loving person. That is yet another reminder that we all need to love those around us. Thank you, my sweet 🌺 🌻.16/08/2016 #2 Dale Masters#1 @Margaret Aranda, MD, PhD Having been on the periphery of a cult, I began to study them. I have found that cults need certain specific things in order to grow: 1) Individuals who have a sense of emptiness and emotional unfulfillment; 2) a preceding idea of what might fill that void, and 3) a charismatic individual who seems to fulfill all unmet needs in (usually his) diverse group of followers. It IS possible to inoculate people against cults, but a counter-culture of empathetic, loving people is needed in order to facilitate that inoculation.. People who feel loved, valued, and important rarely buy the package that the cult leader s selling...and, if they do for a time, they can see the inconsistencies in the cult leader's personality...and just leae the cult.15/08/2016 #1 Margaret Aranda, MD, PhDNice flowsheet, from A-Z. Interesting to note the synthesis of a cult, especially given all the deaths and group suicides that it can cause. Psychologists and psychiatrists should have a lot to say about this. I wonder how a 'cult' parallels with a 'niche.' Churches, for example commonly form 'niches' or 'cliques' of followers with the rich, 'old money' being 'on top.' Hard for anyone else 'outside' of it to 'break in.' I wonder what @Lisa Gallagher, @Sara Jacobovici, @Dale Masters, Dr @Ali Anani would say.
Comments15/08/2016 #1 Margaret Aranda, MD, PhDOh hahahaha! WoW that was an eye-opener. But I don't want to BE THAT hot! I just want to be me, and make others smile. That's when I shine inside, where it really matters. And you shine too, my friend @Max Carter View moreOh hahahaha! WoW that was an eye-opener. But I don't want to BE THAT hot! I just want to be me, and make others smile. That's when I shine inside, where it really matters. And you shine too, my friend @Max Carter! Close
Comments13/08/2016 #3 Anonymous#1 I believe! Sometimes, I forget, so I go in my bubble, shut down from the world, noise, and other people's opinions for a few days and reflect, and then I believe even more because that's when the things I think and say show up, often in the strangest ways...... I call it magic! Where's my wand (why yes I have one.ha!). Cheers!
- The Art of Truththechurchofrocknroll.org The truth is. It has infinite expressions. There’s ways of telling the truth. One can be blunt in ones expression of the truth or one can take one on an adventure of a story to reveal the truth...
- The possessed fuckstronglang.wordpress.com Possessive pronouns – my, your, his, her, our, their – modify nouns. Pretty much any nouns. The English possessive shouldn’t even really be called “possessive,” since it also describes so many...
- 11/08/2016Just something that occurred to me when composing a comment: "What if we could all begin to realize that here is the new there?"
Comments12/08/2016 #10 Deb HelfrichHere is the Thriving thursday that prompted me to question exactly how I was going to get there when I never found myself here.... https://www.bebee.com/producer/@teagan-geneviene/guess-i-ll-know-when-i-get-there-learning-to-fly12/08/2016 #8 Pamela L. WilliamsDeb, I so understand what you're saying. In the last year I've been pushing for 'there' and not realizing the opportunity my triails were giving me to grow, change,, and achieve what always seemed just outside my reach as I dealt with the rush of day to day life. I would question every move, every thought, every decision instead of just realizing that 'there' was always 'here'12/08/2016 #6 Deb Helfrich#4 Indeed, @Deb Criveau. Because change is so constant and non-negotiable, I am trying to learn to stop spending an enormous amount of time pursuing being there - in the future. As it is highly likely that there won't be there, at least in the way I conceive it today.
- Archaeologists have uncovered genetic evidence that rewrites a fundamental aspect of American historywww.businessinsider.com A new archaeological study says the first Americans probably did not arrive via that Bering land bridge you learned about in high...
- The War of Artthechurchofrocknroll.org I found me today I was right here where I stay No more reflection Only a projection No more mask For any given task Only letting go Only letting it flow Who knows what path lay ahead Walking...
- ProducerWhy I don't listen to BuddhistsBuddha said "Question everything even that which I say to you." Little known fact about Buddha, he had two concubines. This is why he had the views on attachment that he gave. He didn't have to worry about this sexual desires being taken care of and...
- If you are looking for a personal trainer.Total Movement Fitnesstotalmovementfitness.com TOTAL MOVEMENT FITNESS weight loss, strength training,...
- ProducerTestimonial marketingWhen you have your customers telling people about their experience with you, it says more than any other marketing tool ever could. Here is what people have said about me after working with me. I like to give an insight into what happens when I go...
Comments11/08/2016 #5 Max Carter#4 Thank you. Doing what I do I often find myself in someones life when they are in a dark place and most of the charity work I do is with women coming out of abusive situations in life or in the middle of dealing with them. They get every bit the attention and sometimes more than my paying clients because for them they really need it and some of my clients don't work as hard because they are chasing something instead of finding something and those are the hardest ones to break and I often send them away.
The fun part is do what I do with everyone. Example. Tonight gave a ride to a lesbian couple who are friends with my sister. We had to stop at the grocery store. In line there was a thing about one forgetting. I ended up basically calling bullshit in a fun way and giving one of them a new pet name for the other and her behavior that is never out of malice and always out of simple too much going in the head and gets forgetful as she is trying to go full speed all the time.
I have no off switch ;)
- ProducerThe Art of RevelationThere are times people ask for my opinion that soon after they think about paying me to shut up. Here's why.Most people are so concerned with being nice or being liked that they never speak their honest feelings. They kiss ass with a french kiss and...
Comments10/08/2016 #7 Max Carter#6 JUng and Tolle and their books were being quoted as a response to what I had said on a topic in psychology discussions to try and show me I was in error and then I found the errors in Toll'es work and in Jung's work and was showing that I understood behavioral psychology than the people in the profession I was discussing it with. I wasn't sure until they told me I understood it better than them and they were learning more about psychology in those discussions than they had in the entirety of their careers. I simply happen to be that guy and a lot of it is because I have never stopped studying.
And to answer you bullshit calling Deb, it wouldn't be real. My emotion is different as I am typing out those words. To start that way it would have been bullshit. Ending that way for me at the end of it I did want to give people hugs, I like hugs.
It depends on whats answer is given to what question. I often find the questions can make them just as nervous as any statement ever could.10/08/2016 #6 Deb HelfrichI'd like to second @Aurorasa Sima's question - I'd like some details on correcting Tolle and Jung. From my own perspective, I'd never lump the two together So I'm curious as to why you did and around which concept?
And to perhaps call bullshit on you - what would occur if you started with your last sentence?
I am more fond of asking the right questions than worrying about debating any particular answer.10/08/2016 #5 Max Carter#4 Auroras I get what you're saying about contradiction and you do have a point and here's why. In the piece I spoke in generalities which I know better so thank you and in the comment I elaborated that I am situational in most things. I have only one blanket rule in life, stay out of jail, if like it, do it again, if not don't.
After that it really depends on what I am thinking about doing and if I have no baby sitter....life happens.
It's not that I don't care, think of it this way, we always hurt the ones we love with the truth to get them to stop hurting themselves with the lie they are holding onto. I don't make the rules, I simply be me.
Thank you. that really is the only piece of Branding I can honestly say I just thought was cool personally and really kind of summed up who I am anyway as to say it's not an act or a show. There are many pieces on the site that I use a song and break it down to create understanding and show how much wisdom there is in music if you know how to listen. I am sitting here right now in skull covered bandanna a shirt with a big skull and rose on it and my jammies are covered in skulls.
When I need guidance I kick on the radio. Fun part, the song playing always seems to fit the moment and give me the reminder of a lesson learned in the moment I need it. Or to say I don't just write it I live it.10/08/2016 #4 Aurorasa Sima#2 Max, I GENUINELY thank you for taking the time elaborate on my comment. I feel there are quite a few contradictions in both, your comment and post, and a few things don´t make sense to me. You have something very interesting and enthusiastic about you, that will appeal to many people. Since you are implying that you do not care if you hurt others and what other think, we should probably leave it at that. Fruitful discussion requires a certain amount of openness. Great branding, by the way, "The Rock´n´Roll Shaman".10/08/2016 #2 Max Carter#1 @Aurorasa Sima I realize a lot of people don't like swearing for whatever their reason is. Cool.
I try not to generalize if I can help it. Everything depends on the situation you find yourself in and the decision is always made in the moment. I pick my moments very carefully and with careful consideration of what the consequences will be for giving my view whatever it might be on a particular issue and there are times when I simply look at the much larger picture and the impact on a large scale before I decide to open my mouth. What happens in each moment has a widespread effect that we never really totally understand no matter how big we make our view however when you develop your intuition you feel the rightness of what you are doing or saying regardless of how much shit you take for it.
I am 41 and my patience or tolerance for deceit in my face is about how you feel about swear words, I wish I could go a day without seeing it all day long.
I get what you are saying about the me branding and marketing, here is the difference. I don't use tricks. I don't with will and intent say something because I know the masses will trigger on it in order to gain influence over them. I don't use my understanding of behavioral psychology to manipulate behavior, I use it to recognize it and understand why I may or may not decide to do something.
I use a view I call psychospirilosophy.
Psychologically speaking why am I doing whatever it is I am doing.
Spirituality, have something, I don't care what.
Philosophy is the talk we walk.10/08/2016 #1 Aurorasa SimaI am all for being truthful and honest. Honesty cannot be used as an excuse to be rude and hurtful, though. For me, your approach is a bit too aggressive and outspoken - but I guess that is because we have a huge age difference between us. Often I wish I could go a day without reading the f-word or other swear words.
Regarding "brainwashing". Everyone is always attempting to influence others. Or you can say: sell something. Whether it´s the parent trying to get his kid to stop drinking, the car salesman, advertisement - or you. I am not sure if you really believe that you are not "branding" and "marketing". Because you are.
What do you mean by "correcting Tolle and Jung"?
- Producer09/08/2016The Empath LifeOften goes largely argued. When you spend your life rebuilding people after traumatic events you tend to get a thick skin and develop a twisted sense of humor. Here's why. I have heard every story you never want to hear about what humans can and...
- 09/08/2016Here is a meditation from a peer of mine. Henry Reed PhD and Director of the Edgar Cayce Institute.
It explains the process you are going through and why we meditate to begin with.Henry Reed Meditation Video