- Producer17/08/2017LOS SARM´sLOS SARMinicialmente no le había dado importancia por que eran preguntas aleatorias pero al pasar el tiempo ,un año poco más. se volvió reiterativo ; así que me dirijo a la biblioteca de medicina de los estados unidos de Norteamérica y si ellos no...
- 17/08/2017New England Patriots Purchase NFL Airline - LRB & Associateslrbandassociates.com The New England Patriots purchase NFL Airline. So, the Patriots are known for accomplishing a lot of milestones. Indeed, the team is taking the...
- 16/08/2017https://www.bebee.com/producer/@mohammed-a-jawad/perils-of-reeking-toxic-tobaccoPerils of Reeking, Toxic Tobaccowww.bebee.com What’s the fun and pleasure in smoking when it’s going to do a great harm to your health? Perhaps, the passion for smoking takes its boost to make...
- Producer16/08/2017How Will Massage Medical Care Have An Effect On The Body?Although research on massage medical care — whether or not it works and, if so, however — is prescribed, there’s proof that massage could profit some patients. Conclusions usually cannot nonetheless be drawn regarding its effectiveness for specific...
- Producer14/08/2017Should I be taking vitamin supplements?Dietary supplements have long been taken to enhance our body and mind, prevent illness, relieve and heal any ailments as well as curing any problems. Today the global market value of dietary supplements is valued at $133 billion and expected to...
Comments15/08/2017 #13 Numo QuestWith a quite some time in sports and guiding sportspeople, perhaps I can give you a few pointers. If you are on daily support move, with your body, all you need are divers fresh foods. Vegetables, poultry, meat, fish, potatoes, rice and pasta. Water, buttermilk, walnuts and honey. Moderate you can take tea and coffee, delete all kinds of cokes and 7 ups and stay away of the red bull stuff. Start use olive oil for baking. See to it you eat in variety and all you need you will get out of your food. Be moderate with alcohol, every day a glass or two of red wine while eating and delete butter products as well as the cookies and cereals, and you'll be just fine.
When in severe sports mode, your body wants more. In that case before you start take pasta, water and your body will ask for sweets and salt. So while exercise use water with syrup, any taste will do, some salt and if you need extra sweets, honey. If you still think you need some extra, use dextrose tablets during exercise and you'll just be fine.
Water and the 2 liters fairies tale
Water is healthy. Drinking liters a day useless. What one basically does is flushing vital vitamins, iron, salts out of the body and many suddenly may experience fatigue because of lack off. What it also does is put a constant strain on kidney and bladder so it really isn't healthful at all. Listen to your body. If it say, thirsty, drink. If it says hungry, eat some. It is very healthy to eat during training small bits in stead of at once eat a bunch. You can use all kinds of snacks to do that. Combine vegetables like carrot and broccoli parts since they contain a lot of fiber, water and other healthy substances.
Basically here you have it. You can grow old and healthy on this basically.14/08/2017 #12 Sandra SmithIt's an interesting topic. I take something if I feel it benefits me -but then it could just be placebo or other factors. e.g. I'm doing something for my health, so I feel better (but I'm also eating better, getting more rest and exercise while taking the supplement regime). So, I'm not fully convinced, but I'll still take a multi if I feel rundown - it's probably because of the iron in it that I feel better over anything else in there. Who knows. They used to tell people to take glucosamine for joints, now they are saying it doesn't do anything. It's constantly changing, so I guess do what you think is best for you - and your wallet.14/08/2017 #11 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand AmbassadorStraight answer: We take Supplements because we do not eat healthy with a wide variety of nutrients found in our food baskets. The drawback of Vitaminizing oneself: pills dependency to the Core: beware. If your system doesn't metabolize the elements in the food: you weaken yourself. You have been warned!14/08/2017 #10 Claire L CardwellI know that you are supposed to get everything you need from your diet. But in today's world we are all guilty of 'eating on the run', not eating properly etc. etc. and a good multi vitamin and mineral supplement together with omega 3 and hydrolysed gelatin (for my bones) works really well for me!14/08/2017 #9 Paul "Pablo" Croubalian#8 In that context, of course. I wonder what we would see if we look at the same time frame.
Sugar is everywhere. Even ketchup is about 25% sugar. I've seen items advertised as sugar-free but that contain glucose. I guess no sucrose means no sugar from a legal standpoint.
There's a huge sugar lobby. The latest thing is that fructose is somehow dangerous. Maybe it is to the sugar-producers' bottom line. But, seriously, fruits are dangerous now?
Mind you, it does hurt to get hit in the head with an apple.14/08/2017 #7 Paul "Pablo" CroubalianI see no harm in taking multi-vitamins and the like. Worst case scenario is that you'll make expensive urine.
Protein supplements are another story altogether. We already eat too much. Save the protein supplements for endurance athletes. They're the only ones that really need them (unless prescribed by a doctor) My biggest issue with those is the high calorie count. Obesity is a killer.
I'll bet that sugar has killed more people than tobacco14/08/2017 #6 Pascal DerrienHmmm :-) If you eat correctly with a balance diet you will get what your body needs. The protein shakes etc frenzy is borderline dangerous, high protein diet are not necessarily kidney friendly for example ...the fact that many of those companies claim no explicit benefits in an widely unregulated area is just a loophole that helps them to get away with it. Now the US example where the population is widely over medicalized is not a benchmark I am willing to subscribe to either :-) Punctually and under a doc supervision why not as a routine NO !!!!
- 14/08/2017Red Sox Jimmy Fund Telethon 2017 - LRB & Associateslrbandassociates.com The 16th Annual Red Sox Jimmy Fund Telethon will take place today, August 15th and tomorrow, August 16th. Since we all know someone who has...
- Producer14/08/2017Avoiding Travelers FatigueIt’s a well-known fact that we don’t actually start feeling all of our aches and pains until we take a break and start a vacation. Their effect can manifest even more while we are actually physically traveling. Those sore muscles, headaches etc. can...
- 14/08/2017I'm looking for Leaders who want to help others be the best version of themselves. #Abetterway #Freedom #TeamEmpower #Fitlife
- COMO HIDRATARSE ANTES,DURANTE Y DESPUÉS DEL EJERCICIO
Estar hidratado durante todo el día es muy importante, más si cabe para los deportistas de resistencia como ciclistas, corredores de fondo o maratonianos, triatletas y trail runners.
En este artículo os explicamos cómo mantener un buen estado de hidratación antes, durante y después del ejercicio.
☆Antes del ejercicio es recomendable tomar entre 400 y 600 ml de agua o con bebidas isotónicas entre 1 – 2 horas antes de empezar el entrenamiento para comenzar bien hidratado.
☆Durante el ejercicio se recomienda tomar entre 200 – 250 ml de agua o bebida isotónica cada 20 – 25 minutos de ejercicio físico, lo que equivale a dos o tres sorbos de líquido.
☆Después del ejercicio para calcular la pérdida de líquido mediante el sudor, nos podemos pesar antes y después del ejercicio, obteniendo la cantidad de líquido necesaria para hidratarnos correctamente.
Coach Deportivo & Entrenamiento Personal on line
#fitness #fitnessaddict #fitnessmodel #fitnessmotivation #bodybuilding #motivation #running #runner #bodybuilding #bodybuildingmotivation #aesthetic #lifestyle #training #musculation #bodyfitness #bodytransformation #strong #gains #CoachFitMadrid #PersonalTrainer
- Producer11/08/2017The ABCs of Opening Your Own GymRemember the days when you were only starting out and dreaming of being a business owner (mind you, not any business owner – but a head of the best gym in town!)? Ah, the sweetness of beginnings! Now that things are finally happening, and your...
- 10/08/2017Rick Porcello Throws Immaculate Inning - LRB & Associateslrbandassociates.com So, in last night's game, Red Sox Pitcher, Rick Porcello had an immaculate inning. You may ask yourself, what is an immaculate...
- Attn @hichem chahed, check them out.Who we are | Qatar Sports Investmentswww.qsi.com.qa
- Producer28/07/2017Opening beBee to the world I have been wanting to share this Producer with you for a long time. I won’t say I didn’t have time to do it, because I am one of those who criticize others who come up with excuses like they couldn’t find time do things and to contact people. But...
Comments29/07/2017 #20 Ignacio OrnaHasta el infinito y más allá. Ya este tren que nos lleva por las estaciones, las vías y los caminos de nuestras vidas ha cogido fuerza y velocidad. Ya no se puede parar. Lo bonito y bueno de este tren es que siempre está vendiendo billetes y nunca tiene "overbooking" y su magia que trae y que atrae a cada vez más y más viajeros es que estos pueden subirse al tren en marcha y en cualquier momento sin hacerse daño, y lo más importante es que se sienten bienvenidos y muy bien acogidos29/07/2017 #18 Connie Limonwell, I have to say, I am impressed. I have had an account on beBee for awhile. I am here now digging in and I like what I am seeing and foresee, I can learn a lot in this place. I am on board here as Life's Abundance Independent Field Representative. "At Life’s Abundance, we make healthy living easier with products that are inspired by nature and informed by science. With a focus on safety, it is our commitment to use as many natural ingredients as possible, to ensure our product’s quality and efficacy, and to back it up with first-class customer service.
As an employee-owned company, we are dedicated to prosperity and generosity with a structure that supports a non-profit foundation and that offers people the opportunity to achieve their goals by sharing our products with others. Everything we do at Life’s Abundance honors our namesake … providing better ways to live more abundant lives." We are a holistic pet and human product company with no competition for the formulas and products we produce.
I really think I am in the right place to learn a lot about having a home business, marketing, social medial marketing, and who knows what all else. I admit, I am a novice and a student here, but the company I represent has been in business for 19 years. Learning to me is lifelong and learning with a $ sign attached to it is even more enticing than just learning, although I do enjoy learning other things. I also make bead jewelry and love to crochet.28/07/2017 #10 CityVP 🐝 ManjitI like to see this level of passion and collaboration so in that regard kudos to you. As beBee grows it has to rise to the next level of thinking. You in the course of your work do deal with people who are at the next level of thinking and when I came across a beBee partner in @Juanma Romero that kind of mind is the baseline for me.
My observation is about turning the camera the other way into the world. What Juanma does in Emprende is to look outwards and yet still be a lynch pin to the evolving narrative or story. That next level of thinking goes well beyond capturing selfies. The selfies give one aspect of the inner life of beBee but it is not the larger vision. For that an organization develops or brings in higher level of capability and that is what over time will make your work even more passionate and interesting. You are deserving of that. There is brilliant people within but it is what the within is in its scale which define the playground.
I have already celebrated you and people like you with my buzz about magnificent minds https://www.bebee.com/producer/@cityvp/magnet-for-magnificent-minds-96268 but raising the bar on that magnificence is what global growth is about and that kind of conversation is the crucial one and never the easy one and that is what the meaning of being special is - there are some things in life that evolve because the opportunity to evolve is unimaginably awesome. That is a heavy-duty responsibility to have.
- Producer02/08/2017When letting go gets you Karmic moolah!You know it is a rather sinking realization that you could never ever hope to be anywhere near as good as your Coach…ever..Period.No matter how hard I try, I probably need a few more births of extra ordinary athletic eclat just to start on the...
- 02/08/2017Boston Red Sox Trade Activity - LRB & Associateslrbandassociates.com So, the trade deadline is behind us and the Red Sox trade activity was disappointing. Since the all star break, the Sox has had a...
- Producer31/07/2017How to Look Hot at the GymYou may look at the gym from a pragmatic point of view – as nothing more than a place to work out at. Of course, exercising really is the most important part of your gym time, but looking good while doing so has numerous benefits. For example, there...
- Producer28/07/2017Role Of Physiotherapy In FitnessPhysiotherapy Protects Your Body From Future Injury Physiotherapy treatment has gained paramount importance in helping individuals to get healed and relieved from, major and minor, pains and injuries. Not only the treatment helps the patients...
Comments28/07/2017 #2 Numo QuestGreat publish. Thanks very much. As using Magnetism on others, whom often aren't able to move as the physical body suppose to, all physical inducing methods are aiming for the same, let the physical body become able to move by themselves again. Great feed, thank you :O))