- Producer22/03/2017What corporate and personal branding lessons can we learn from Usain Bolt?"To run rapidly you have to be happy." gabriel seisdedos (Flickr) Usain St Leo Bolt, known as Usain Bolt, has done an incredible job of building his brand. He has not only appeared in athletic magazines like Sports Illustrated...
- Producer20/03/2017On My Path to a Spartan RaceWhy do you do it? They ask.Because I can. I say.After months of research, looking for the perfect training routine and two years of on/off power yoga practice, I decided to look for something way beyond my comfort zone. Or anyone elses.I used to...
Comments22/03/2017 #12 Virginia Zuloaga#11 Now that's "cross" fitting! Moving on to refrigerators...! :D I was sooo happy the day that I could actually lift my kid - 30 kilos sound asleep -. One of my favorite weightlifting exercises is the deadlift, so I'm guessing this must have helped somehow to get me there. ;)22/03/2017 #9 Virginia Zuloaga#7 Mmmm.... moving houses. I remember the feeling. We had to move around a lot when we first came to Spain, until we finally got settled. And yes, I agree that setting your mind into achieving something that you feel is feasible - even some baby steps in the beginning - will always help you achieve a LOT later on. Like couch-lifting! ;) The thing is "to start". If there's a first step, there definitely will be a second one. Thank you @Robert Cormack! :)21/03/2017 #7 Robert CormackI'm in the process of moving houses, which seems to be similar to CrossFit training. My goal is not to "compete" but to "complete" since the new owners definitely want me out by the end of the month. It really is a mind set. The more you do, the more you realize what you're capable of doing (I just carried out a couch on my own!) Thanks for the post.21/03/2017 #4 Virginia Zuloaga#2 Thank you, Donald! You're right, whatever path we choose has its challenges and lots of benefits. My sister, who's joining me for the Spartan (it was her idea, anyway) she's a runner and a cyclist so I guess we will be mixing up some of my crossfit training with her "marathon" endurance, and hopefully something good will come out of it during the Spartan. At least we'll finish the race... one burpee at a time. :D21/03/2017 #2 Donald 🐝 GrandyGreat work @Virginia Zuloaga and congrats on signing up for your first Spartan Race. My addiction is pain and suffering when cycling. Hills are your friend.....HuH...*%@**
Anyway, It's not about Crossfit or the Bike, it's about our lifestyle. Best of luck in your upcoming event.
- Producer20/03/2017A VUELTAS CON LA FILOSOFÍA DEL ATHLETICEs complicado explicar, a alguien que llega de fuera, en qué consiste lo que en Bilbao se llama la filosofía del Athletic. Vaya por delante que el mérito y las dificultades que tienen el Athletic, y su filosofía deportiva, para poder...
Comments20/03/2017 #4 Henri Galvãome acuerdo del exacto momento en que tomé conocimiento de esta politica del Athletic: un partido contra Brasil en 1998, por el centenario del club. para mi era dificil entenderlo, pero creo que esto sólo hace aumentar la admiración incluso de aquellos que ni siquiera son hinchas del club.20/03/2017 #1 CityVP 🐝 ManjitI did not know this and in some ways having a Basque centered recruitment policy makes sense and there is proof also that it makes sense because Bilbao have never been relegated to a lower division. The interesting thing for me is that when they reached the 2012 Europa League final, they did that with a foreign coach (Argentina's Marcelo Bielsa).
I especially take note of Biesla, because one of his greatest young proteges is the current manager of the club I support i.e. Mauricio Pochettino, an Argentine football manager of our club Tottenham Hotspur. Pochettino is using the same methods as Biesla - so at least here, we can see that Atheltic Bilbao did benefit from relaxing their policy.
What they don't gain is the kind of players that Real Sociedad have produced but again, it comes down to how well their youth system is developed. In Belgium, the youth system became a priority about a couple of decades ago and these many years of youth focus has produced a rich supply of world class footballers.
It is important to get world class advisors and even the odd world class player to inject something new. For instance Johann Cruyff the Dutch superstar became a fervent support of Catalonia and their independence quest, so much so he went on to manage the Catalonia national side. For sure the reasons for Bilbao are cultural rather than political and they are looking at intangibles lost with cheque book football teams - the biggest one being a sense of loyalty and spiritual devotion.
So I can well understand that a love of Bilbao is a feeling and not just fan support. It all comes down how important is European success - at least it was important enough for Bilbao to have hired previously an Argentinian manager.
- 20/03/2017Great bike racing this week. Chris Froose and Alberto Contador will provide intense and agressive racing.
- 17/03/2017101 OPÇÕES DE RECEITAS LOW CARB
RECEITAS FÁCEIS, PRÁTICAS, DELICIOSAS E EMAGRECEDORAS
OPÇÕES PARA TODAS AS REFEIÇÕES DO DIA
RECEITAS AVALIADAS E APROVADAS POR NUTRICIONISTAS
RECEITAS PARA VOCÊ COMER SEM CULPA
LIVRO 100% DIGITAL E PRONTO PARA IMPRESSÃO
LINGUAGEM SIMPLES E OBJETIVA, TOTALMENTE EM PORTUGUÊS
ENTREGA IMEDIATA E SEM TAXAS
SATISFAÇÃO 100% GARANTIDA OU SEU DINHEIRO DE VOLTA
- 14/03/2017Página Principal – S/VSLbit.ly As Melhores e mais Variadas Receitas Low Carb para Você Potencializar a Queima de Gordura. Emagreça muito mais Rápido com 101 Receitas Low...
- 13/03/2017How to eat like vegan heavyweight boxer David Haye
Read more at http://po.st/2ezwyAFormer world champion explains how heavyweight boxer David Haye can thrive on a plant-based dietwww.businessinsider.co.id British heavyweight David Haye is preparing for a March fight against Tony Bellew and though he is expected to win, few will believe what he is...
- 11/03/2017Red Bull Cliff Diving Dates For 2017Red Bull Cliff Divingcliffdiving.redbull.com The world’s best cliff divers compete from up to 27m/90ft in the most respected World Series around the...
- 11/03/2017This photo by Santiago Garcés / Barcelona says it all ,
Messi is the new Pele - The King Of The Football Period
- 04/03/2017Mañana volvemos a la competición o mejor dicho a otro reto personal en la Media Maratón Villalba: La Tragamillas.⛰🏃🏻
Un prueba exigente como entrenamiento
Otro reto junto a @bebee_es
#vidapositiva #vidasaludable #positivo #retoglobal #latragamillas #motivacion #mediamaraton #villalba #run #running #ironmantraining #ironmanlanzarote #carrera #castelli #BeGlobal #bebee
- 03/03/2017Proud to announce our partnership with Fightstar Championship, the premier MMA promotion in the UK circuit. Next event is happening Saturday 22nd April in London. Bonsai Biotics, the official partner of Fightstar Championship, the home of champions.
- Producer02/03/2017Why The World Needs Mayweather vs McGregor to happenIf you’re a fan of boxing, MMA or even if you’ve only turned on Sportscenter a few times in the past year, you’ve probably heard the rumors about the potential super fight between Floyd Mayweather and Conor McGregor. While many have scoffed at the...
- 02/03/2017An Unexpected Hero Is Born ...Young Kid Saves The Day In Fresno State-Boise State Game | CampusInsiders Fresno State and Boise State knocked the basketball over the backboard and it got stuck high above the rim. Everything was used to try to get it down,...
- Producer01/03/2017Men's Health Maintenance in 2017Finding ways to stay fit and healthy throughout the new year is a common concern. Learning more about the latest men's lifestyle from health articles may offer valuable insight into ways to improve eating habits, create and implement the right...
- Producer28/02/2017Are fitness trackers a waste of money?Want to lose weight? Improve your cardio? Lower your blood pressure? Then don't buy a fitness tracker. In fact, some experts claim they can "do more harm than good". Wondering why you might have wasted money on yours? Read on... Now let's just get...
- Producer28/02/2017Dragan Solak – What Does it Mean to be a GrandmasterWe are living in an age of instant gratification, flashy attitudes and mass production. Celebrities are above all glamourous, and sports are, above all, action packed. We want those numbers to go higher as fast as they can, since our attention spans...
- 27/02/2017Ma nomination au Liebster Award :)Ma nomination au Liebster Award - Haltèrement Votrehalterementvotre.fr J'ai été nominé au Liebster Award, Tag qui permet de faire découvrir de nouvelles blogueuses. Venez découvrir mes réponses et mes nominés...
- Producer24/02/2017Les produits minceur fonctionnent ils vraiment?Coucou tout le monde!On se retrouve aujourd'hui avec un article spécial sur les articles minceur. Je vous en présente deux, fonctionnent ils...
- Producer23/02/2017Going Beyond the Gramophone to BlissThere are 3 primary aspects of life available to us for development. The body, our craft and the mind. Observing many of the high performing clients that I have the pleasure to work with, it is apparent that the mind receives the least attention. In...