- 03/12/2016David Bowie – Street Art Tribute
10th January 2016. David Bowie, one of the most fantastic and creative artist of his era, has died of cancer at the age of 69 in New York.
Street Art Tributes have been paid from all around the world to the “extraordinary artist”!
From Berlin to New York, discover artwork tributes by Jimmy C, C215, David Flore, Eduardo Kobra, Akse p19,David Bowie – Street Art Tributestreetart360.net 10th January 2016. David Bowie, one of the most fantastic and creative artist of his era, has died of cancer at the age of 69 in New York. Street Art Tributes have been paid from all around the...
- 03/12/2016Wild Welva . Spanish street artist involved in wildlife protection . Read more on my blog blogWild Welva Artworkstreetart360.net Wild Welva is a street artist based in Huelva, Spain. Seba Ventana, the guy behind Wild Welva creates big hand made drawings on paper that are pasted up on walls afterwards. He focuses on animals...
- Stunning photorealistic Street Art portrait by David SA & GP ASK in Mexico #art #mural #graffiti #streetart
- Fantastic French street artist. Jef Aerosol "This World Is Your World" New Street Art - Bordeaux, France
- ProducerC215: An emblematic figure of French Street Art sceneC215 (Christian Guemy) is a French Artist born and based in Vitry sur Seine. An Industrial city Located at the southern tip of the city of Paris.With his stencils or free hand he transformed Vitry grey walls into an open museum.Hundreds of artworks...
Comments02/12/2016 #4 Ken BoddieWe live in a haze of visual pollution, Laurent, sorrounded by gaudy billboards, traffic signs, neon lighting and the ever present graffiti. But every so often, a real street artist grabs our attention with a mural, or even an embellishment around a building detail, that grabs our attention and stops us in our tracks with its wow factor. Christian Guernsey would appear to be one of these. Thanks for sharing.
- Discover a fantastic Street artist from Spain. Wild Welva.
You can visit and like his facebook Page http://www.lornitegave.fr/2014/06/pimp-my-sashimis.html