- Producer28/07/2017Portraits and PortrayalsLast night steam rose off the pavement in South Tucson. Earlier July monsoons had drenched the downtown streets. Rain quit falling after midnight and I could finally walk the streets without getting drenched. I walked to my local Connivence Store...
- Producer28/07/2017Stormy WeatherWith the echo of thunder and sherds of electric light ripping dark clouds, July delivers the monsoons to Tucson, Arizona, USA. A concrete plate on the Sonoran Desert’s floor. A plate surrounded by mountains that frequently overflows. Waves of rain...
- 27/07/2017Girl On A Ladder - An art instillation representing loneliness, perhaps that is why we all need to put a nipple on our phones.
Comments09/07/2017 #1 Tony BrandstetterThis is a new technique, (for me) of using layers in Photoshop. For years I was always fascinated on how people would write on photographs, different things to document the image and the era it was recorded. Now with layering I am aging the image and having the written word encased on it -
- Producer08/06/2017Walking Around Shooting PeopleDay and night, I enjoy walking around my neighborhood shooting people. Shooting them with my phone works best because my subjects are less inhibited posing in front of a hand-held rectangle than in front of a bayonet mounted DSLR. Probably because...
- 14/05/201711:11 I am honored to say that my image 11:11 not only was published in Light - A Journal of Photograph and Poetry but has received Honorable Mention in a regional show consisting of 107 images. Hard work does pay off .
- 04/05/2017Today I had to travel to Cumberland Maryland to pick up my photos that were in a show. I came across the Man With The Fancy Shoes - L'uomo con le Scarpe Fantasia
Street Photography+ 100 buzzes
Hi Everyone, I invite all those you share that passion for not only photography but also passion for the real deal, the everyday life around the world. Please post those photos that move you. Yes, those that make you jump out of your seat, those that convey the story in a meaningful and powerful way and that makes you travel through your eyes getting a feel of what other cultures around the world are like. As I say those that from a distance have such an amazing impact on all our senses. Please do if possible tell the story...that always makes it much por exciting. Hope to see you around soon!!!