- Producer12/02/2017HEARTLY GOD?I am happy to be involved in the new book, Heartly God by Wil 3 - Nico Rossi was an engineering wunderkind, until tragedy robbed him of his future. He limped home to Pittsburgh to work as a Catholic...
- Producer26/01/2017Reflecting art, part 1My name is Alexey. Recently I have opened a gallery for emerging street photographers – RAW Streetphoto Gallery. Initial idea was take out the photographers from on-line world into reality. Super target (dream) – create street photography...
- 21/01/2017I discovered right away that that this was not an art site. Since no one sees or reacts to art posted, I figured I would get a little edgy, this one is called, PEOPLE DIE ALONE.
Comments08/01/2017 #3 Deb 🐝 HelfrichHad a few classes way up near the top in the Honors College - intensive German is the one I remember most.
Wherein I learned my last name is a vowel swap for the German word for helpful - hilfreich.
Is it what we learn today? Or is it what we learned decades ago that still is actively part of us?
The funny thing is, I can't see the Cathedral of Learning in my mind without juxtaposing the Richard Serra sculpture outside the Carnegie Museum across the way. Probably because my vantage point was always walking down Forbes....
- 18/12/2016Take a look at this list of original ideas for photography in Barcelona12 original ideas for photography in Barcelonawww.barcelonatoursphotography.com An endless dispute among photographers has always been if your images should be “hunted” or if you should start producing ideas before start the shooting. From there comes the phrase:...
- 01/12/2016Discover a fantastic Street artist from Spain. Wild Welva.
You can visit and like his facebook Page http://www.lornitegave.fr/2014/06/pimp-my-sashimis.html
Street Photography~ 100 buzzes
Hi Everyone, I invite all those you share that passion for not only photography but also passion for the real deal, the everyday life around the world. Please post those photos that move you. Yes, those that make you jump out of your seat, those that convey the story in a meaningful and powerful way and that makes you travel through your eyes getting a feel of what other cultures around the world are like. As I say those that from a distance have such an amazing impact on all our senses. Please do if possible tell the story...that always makes it much por exciting. Hope to see you around soon!!!