- Producer08/12/2016The Rhino: Five Tips for SuccessArticle from my Blog FreedomA number of years ago, I was part of another marketing team. Some circumstances in my life changed and I needed to leave. Yet, I brought with me a lot of good advice. One I remember was when they gave out an award once a...
- ProducerWhat To Do?You sit in a class listening to a lecture that’s not interesting. The course has nothing to do with what you want to study but it fulfills a requirement to get a degree. You’ve invested a couple semesters of your time in college and a degree...
- 07/12/2016Stop! Slow Down and Ease Your Stress - Inside Executive 24/7insideexecutive247.com Maybe that’s because you’re pushing yourself too hard. Maybe its time to slow down in order to ease your stress. I know, that sounds ridiculous...
- 07/12/2016Why should I use a college admission counselor and what value they deliver? | Stoodntwww.stoodnt.com Why should I use a college admission counselor and what value they...
Comments08/12/2016 #2 Preston Vander VenThis is great. This is a perfect to add more color to my articles. I just saved this chart. I believe it will come in handy. Finding this chart made me feel happy - optimistic - inspired to write more testimonial theme articles. Now, I have the words to express my self correctly.
Comments07/12/2016 #1 Zacharias VoulgarisAlso, if they seem to enjoy building stuff on their computer, consider signing them up for a coding class. Creative Coding for Kids (CC4K), for example, offers such classes in a number of schools in WA state and Hawaii. I'm sure there are similar companies in other parts of the country and possibly abroad.
- 07/12/2016AC Milan Squad !
- ProducerIf You Think Your Writing Sucks, Are You Alone?The online course I’m taking to help improve my writing has a section on making your headlines stand out. It uses an old cartoon of metaphor of an angel sitting on your shoulder saying, “Go ahead and hit the publish button, this article is...
- Producer06/12/20165 things stopping you from getting on the career ladderThere are so many things that can stop you from getting on the career ladder, people telling you your dreams are too unrealistic to random hurdles appearing in your way. But one of the main things that tends to get in the way of our hopes and dreams...
Comments07/12/2016 #2 Tony RossiThe Jim Rohn quote says it all: believing in yourself is the FIRST act of change, and as you argue, the most important! Really well presented position, @Alexandra Galviz, and the resurgence of the imposter syndrome is likely due to the fact that much corporate ascension has been stagnated as the large population of boomers hit their prime years and stuck around. Now there is lots of room for younger generations to take big leaps forward, instead of small incremental career improvements.
- Producer03/12/2016Keep An "Old Tech" Back UpToday the computer system at the bank I use went down. There I was at the student store on campus and couldn’t buy a notepad because my debit card wouldn’t work. It’s been replaced a couple times because someone used my information to make a...
- Here's something I found on Medium
https://medium.com/@jonwestenberg/your-are-more-than-your-productivity-slow-the-fuck-down-172d140bed7?source=email-69748532b0a1-1480691221132-digest.reader------0-1§ionName=tagYou are more than your productivity. Slow the fuck down. – Creatomicmedium.com I once heard an entrepreneur talk about how he didn’t have time to eat better — he was too busy working on his app. He was too focused...
- Producer02/12/2016How is the new year in Portugal: tips and curiositiesAre you planning a trip to Portugal in December and do you want to know how is the new year there?So, we'll give you some tips on places to spend New Year's Eve in Portugal and tell you some local curiosities! The country has become an increasingly...
- 01/12/2016New Study Confirms That Mercury Is Linked to Autismecowatch.us7.list-manage1.com At least six American studies have linked autism presence or severity to mercury exposure as determined by measuring...
Comments01/12/2016 #1 Zacharias VoulgarisThat's it. No more listening to Queen songs from now on! Jokes aside, I'm glad that there is some serious research on that matter. It would be interesting to see if there is a way to void the effects of mercury during the early stages of the disease or perhaps even find a way to make someone immune to this toxic substance.
- Producer30/11/2016What Would Happen If You Were Completely Honest?Article from my own blog FreedomLast night I was listening to an video-audio in my Inner Circle. The speaker brought of the topic of honesty and how it would apply to my business life. These ideas is not from me, yet first came from author James...
Comments07/12/2016 #6 Preston Vander Ven#1 I agree. I feel people labeled those as negative, since they don't want to hear the truth. They are afraid of their illusions being destroyed. People want the illusions to become fact so that they don't want to hear the Truth. An example is in associates who believe all the stories just on Main Stream Media.30/11/2016 #3 Max J. Carter#2 Sound advice however I am not a religious man so for me I look at it this way.
I find answering those questions makes me slower to speak and helps me understand any anger that might be present and better express it.
Similar concepts, different paths and that is OK.30/11/2016 #2 Preston Vander Ven#1 I agree. Honesty is a great this, yet everything that comes froms our mouth should do so with love. “…let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger.” (James 1:19)
Four Tips for expressing yourself:
Think before you speak. “A man has joy in an apt answer, and how delightful is a timely word” (Proverbs 15:23)
Not everything you are feeling needs to be expressed. Sometimes silence is best
Ask to make sure you are being understood
Speak in a way that encourages. “Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.” (Ephesians 4:29)30/11/2016 #1 Max J. CarterI have found recently the biggest response to honesty is to be labeled as negative by those who do nit appreciate honesty as it usually pops their delusional bubble. They use the word negative to absolve themselves fro feeling any guilt over they way they will now treat you with emotional abuse tactics because you are too honest for their comfort level and the only way they can tell themselves it;s OK is to label you as negative.
- 5 Reasons Eliminating NASA’s Climate Research Would Be a Huge Mistakeecowatch.us7.list-manage.com SHARE if you agree: "NASA's Earth and climate science represents the best of not just the U.S., but humanity. We need it now, more than...
- 30/11/2016Get more: www.insideexecutive247.com
- 30/11/2016Best and fastest homepage for everyone in everywhere : www.bestmarker.com
Introduce and Share please !
- 30/11/20163th Anniversary of www.bestmarker.com
Best and fastest homepage in world
Tell your friends