- Producer15/01/2017SURVIVAL STRATEGY IN CURRENT SOCIETY!We are “happily” living in a society, where human beings are of different nature but having the same unit of life which contains same elements and organelles, called a cell. People in our society are of different types, some people believe that...
- Producer14/01/2017MLK Day: Lessons for Millennials & Gen ZIt’s important for today’s young people to recall the history of the civil rights movement in America. Unfortunately, too many Millennials and members of their younger cohort, Generation Z, consider civil rights history as ancient history at the...
Comments15/01/2017 #8 Max🐝 J. Carter@David B. Grinberg I loved this buzz, well done sir.
I think the only thing I have to say about this great humanitarian is that his ream of putting an end to discrimination has grown to include people he never even thought of.
It would be nice if we could bring that dream to a world wide reality, please and thank you. At least for one day to honor the man who gave us the dream.15/01/2017 #7 David B. Grinberg#5 Jim, I appreciate your kind words, which are way too generous. I think it's unfortunate that public opinion polls show that racial divisions have gotten worse under President Obama. I actually supported the Obama candidacy on 2008 and was overzealous about helping to elect America's first black president. However, I became increasingly disillusioned with him, especially on foreign-policy. Had he NOT adopted what I call the "Wimp Doctrine" of abandoning our global leadership, then the world might be a safer place today and without the likes of ISIS. #obama 👎🌎15/01/2017 #6 David B. Grinberg#4 Thanks for your valuable feedback @Larry Boyer, which is always appreciated. I agree that we need to focus a lot more on the ties that bind us rather than what divides us. We need to bring different people together in an environment of inclusiveness, rather than fostering racial and ethnic divisions. The interesting thing is that the DNA of humans is over 99% the same. It's only the 1% or less difference that accounts for genetic mutations which make us each unique individuals in terms of race, gender, ethnicity, looks, etc. Keep buzzing, my friend 🙏🐝🐝✌️️🇺🇸15/01/2017 #4 Larry BoyerI've been thinking about this myself lately. One thing that King had that seems to be lacking today is visionary leader like President Kennedy who supports the same goals. As long as we're focused on division and blaming rather a creating a common vision we won't be making much progress.
- Producer13/01/2017E(I)nsure Your Love on Valentine's Day and AlwaysThe title may seem odd but stick with me.A Brief History of Valentine's DayThe holiday has a long tradition. There's a dark side to it but, fortunately, it gave way to a brighter and happier one that has lasted.Briefly, the dark side involved...
Comments14/01/2017 #3 Brian McKenzieThere was an old industry joke going around about Marriage Insurance - the premiums would be so high and the performance experience so frought with imminent loss, that not even Lloyd's of London would underwrite the policies. I can't imagine a Marriage Policy functioning as a rider on a Girlfriend Policy functioning any better.
- 13/01/2017#StoodntMBAevent in #DelhiNCR on January 21.
Registration can be done at www.stoodnt.com/mba
- Producer12/01/2017Social Media Social Commentary: Does anyone deserve to be treated with ridicule, skepticism and animosity?I say no.I think that we make excuses for this kind of behavior is a big part of the problems many face in Social Media Land. Look at the title they use.Look what they are writing about.They are not normal.It's just part of life.Develop a thicker...
Comments14/01/2017 #54 Robert Bacal#51 You, Grouchy and Grumpy - I can't remember who is whom are two major contributors to uncivil remarks, characterizations, etc. In fact, the four or five of you who support each other and remain silent when another of you attacks are equally guilty of the attack behaviors.
We don't have to change the world here. We only have to convince the four or five who constantly attack those who disagree with them, to decide it's in their own best interests to be aged with grace and tolerance, and to lead by civil example.
To take pride in ranting and raving is an amazing thing. And so is the mobbing that you carry out.14/01/2017 #53 Max🐝 J. Carter#50 @Joris Plaatstaal
I love this view you brought to the discussion and the questions you have asked. Thank you. It's a view I hadn't thought of and is worth exploring on this topic.
I have written before in a buzz that part of social media is all about image. I agree with you there.
Where I would say that Social Media is different than Don Quixote is that on social media those images are attached to real people, real thinking and feeling human beings. In my mind this fact is too often lost and allows it to become more like Don Quixote as you suggested.
When we talk a better world and what it takes to build that better world we plant the seeds in the minds of others to grow.
The more we talk about it, the more seeds we plant. When we lay out some loose structures for building that better world it gives people actionable steps to take in their own lives to be the change they want to see in the world.
I never thought of it like that however I am inclined to agree with the idea of The Matrix being a modern idea of Don Quixote. Humans battling programs algorithms in a simulate dream world.
I disagree and feel the world does need the discussions to happen.
The discussions inspire change in view and that change in view shows where the help is needed and can be given.
The greatest help the world needs is compassion and understanding instead of competition and fighting.
The discussion leads to the action and is part of the helping the world process.14/01/2017 #52 Max🐝 J. Carter#51 Jim it's not that I expect anything to happen.
For it to become a kinder and gentler place the people who abuse are required to see themselves as they are and acknowledge they do it and make the decision not to.
I don't see it as a sport or a game as it's real people and real lives being impacted and to be to label it a sport means that we are keeping score and if so how do we score points?
There is a difference between asking questions to call someone out and being abusive and slanderous.
"Most of it sounds like the mutterings of a bunch of nerds who have been beat up in a high school washroom. "
Where does this assertion come from?
Is it really necessary?
Why even say it?
I could make my guesses.....14/01/2017 #51 Jim MurrayWow, I just read through this stream. Most of it sounds like the mutterings of a bunch of nerds who have been beat up in a high school washroom. The thing I get really tired of is the sad lament of people who feel the whole world is picking on them somehow. Max, you honestly have no idea just how pompous you sounded when you first got here pumping your Shaman agenda. The simple fact is that if you are a real shaman, people will get it. If you try too hard to convince people you are something mystical, you just naturally tweak their credulity button and they automatically believe you are bullshitting them. Social media is a full contact sport. There are really bright people who who will call you out at the drop of a hat. But then again, as one commenter wisely pointed out, social media is just like real life. If you expected it to be some sort of kinder, gentler place, well good luck with that.14/01/2017 #50 Joris PlaatstaalSocial media is a reflection of society.
Aiming to try to change the reflection has no impact on the original image.
I prefer being bashed here over being bashed in real life.
Injustice in real life is common practice. I think our society is despicable. I really do.
Remember the story of Don Quixote? Fighting images? Is social media really any different? I wonder.
What do we accomplish by talking about a better world? It makes us feel relevant?
Is the Matrix a modern version of Don Quixote?
The real world is not in need of our discussions. The real world needs help.
For now social media is not the answer. It is Don Quixote territory.14/01/2017 #49 Max🐝 J. Carter#48 Thank you for that Ian and I was scrolling my own history with this series and I have one I found is also relevant here. Let me know if you think so.
https://www.bebee.com/producer/@max-carter/social-media-social-commentary-observation-or-judgement14/01/2017 #43 Ian WeinbergThe evolution of our species will be determined by our capacity for compassion and tolerance within the limitations of our resources. Translated into practical daily life, we need to support and inspire 'different' and 'new' as well as the 'disempowered' or disabled in that 'different' and 'new' contribute value and those that have stumbled can often be helped up again. However when 'new' is not a value contribution but a disruptor and the afflicted strain the system when they have the potential to strive but hide behind the protection of social welfare and political correctness, then we compromise resources and evolution. The person of substance should therefore approach others with curiosity and respect together with a decent helping of empathy and only form opinions/judgements after establishing objective clarity.14/01/2017 #41 Brian McKenzie@Deb 🐝 Helfrich Accusatory and Degrading - indeed, they should shut up unless they bring facts, performance, precedence and viable evidence to the table. I have no respect for 'Feels' in an argument. None. *Bonus points for bringing Logic and leaving pandering epithets - racist, sexist, nazi, misogynist, privileged, etc ~ once those appear, I know all intellectual fuel that they had has been spent. PS the only pronouns I acknowledge are он, она, оно, тьі, мьі, вьі & они13/01/2017 #39 Robert Bacal#34 I have another theory about why some people seem to be often involved in acrimonious discussions as a pattern, though it probably applies more for older people.
I think it's a bitterness about their own accomplishments, or lack thereof, and a sense that life didn't "give them" what they though they deserved. They aim that anger about their own lack of accomplishments (by their own standards), at others.
Just a theory, based on looking specifically at older people who rant, and express bitterness towards others both on and offline.13/01/2017 #38 Max🐝 J. Carter#37 There will always be those who feel they have the right to based on free speech rights to use that right to oppress others and it is only when people stand up to them and show the sum that this kind of thing is not tolerated that we show a real interest in caring for each other and protecting each other from abuse and bullying.
Unless they are consistently met with the message that slander is unacceptable, nothing changes and to sit back and do or say nothing is to infer that you feel it is OK and worse than simply continuing they find others to join them in holding others down through the use of slanderous speech aimed at making others feel weak and insignificant.13/01/2017 #37 Deb 🐝 Helfrich#35 Sure, anyone can have a rageful day or a hot topic; but we are addressing the folks who consistently respond that it is their 'right' to use harassing speech and that if you object, it is because you are weak.
In so very many cases 'rights' are invoked to justify behavior the person knows to be inappropriate.13/01/2017 #36 Max🐝 J. Carter#34 Well said @Deb 🐝 Helfrich though we are all human and even the strongest of the strong will have moments.
This is where forgiveness and understanding becomes essential in growth and maintaining instead of allowing things to become longstanding grudges that serve no one and often lead to much more damage being done.13/01/2017 #34 Deb 🐝 Helfrich#23 #26 #28 @Brian McKenzie how is it not 'entitlement' to go around questioning people's ideas and personal qualities with accusatory & degrading language?
For the most part this happens because these people were the victim once upon a time and now feel entitled to act that way themselves - of course, they act that way against the type of person who really deserves to be ridiculed...
Otherwise, they are entitled to behave this way to others because they have some special intelligence that makes them superior.
I want to live in a world where every single person is entitled to respect.
A truly strong mind is able to state absolutely anything without resorting to ridicule of those who are different.13/01/2017 #33 Max🐝 J. Carter#32 @Robert Bacal I agree and it's why I do call it out when I see it personally even when the calling gets ignored for whatever reason.
I have often in life found myself at odds with groups of people who feel it is OK to slander others and I take them on with the intellectual argument and they lose every time and I end up getting some hate mail here and there as well as my fair share of abusive comments from those who are part of these social groups who think it is just good business to shit on other people they don't like.13/01/2017 #32 Robert Bacal#13 @Max🐝 J. Carter Moderators are one approach, but they don't address the core issues you bring up. One of the reasons bullying and mobbing continue, and increase over time is that bystanders stay quiet while it occurs, online or off. Approval and acquiesence by silence.
It's funny. Most of us pride ourselves on our values and integrity, yet will stand by and do nothing publicly when observing one or more people picking on, or attacking another verbally. Either online or off.
Sending the message :We don't do that kind of thing around here, and won't tolerate it silently when observed" is a powerful source of influence and culture builiding.
- 12/01/2017Study abroad experience was a great experience for me. I learned a lot and had some great memories. But, you should not make the mistake of assuming that it will be all rosy. At times, it will be hard and emotionally taxing. But believe me; you will come out as a stronger and more confident person. It's all about getting out of your comfort zone, express yourself, have fun, and keep learning every day. Here are the Ten Biggest Challenges That I Faced During My Study Abroad Experience at Aston University in the UK.Moved Permanentlygoo.gl Challenges That I Faced During My Study Abroad Experience at Aston University in the UK | Study Abroad Challenges For International...
- 11/01/2017Disruptive Marketing Technology - bBooth (OTCQB: BBTH) Identified as Potential Takeover Target in the Red Hot CRM Sector - EmergingGrowth.comemerginggrowth.com The digital advertising industry is forecast to see substantial growth over the next several years, thanks to continued growth in mobile computing and social media usage. According to Statista.com, the entire U.S. digital advertising market is...
- 10/01/2017Do you know Students or Startups that need help? NO cost to them... just the facts for success...Business is Simple, People make it Complicated- Page 1niume.com What is Business?In its simplest form doing business is a trade between two people. One person who wants to buy what the other person is offering. You might want to think about that for a minute because to make a success in business that needs to be...
- 08/01/2017I BUZZED all over. 3 month hiatus from beBee starting now. It was fun!Reckless: Hip-hop song as Dope as Lisa Left Eye (Lyon Brave) An empowering hip-hop song with hard hitting lyrics that paint a clear and vivd picture of adversity along your journey. Kizoa Movie - Video - Slideshow...
- Producer08/01/2017NEWEST BLOGGER BABE & BEE: JESSICA BAEZAJessica Baeza is a millennial just hitting the keys and typing the nuances of fashion and personal stories that piece together this world one blog at a time. Her look says girl next door. Her ring finger says off the market.Her blog says,...
Comments09/01/2017 #24 CityVP 🐝 Manjit#23 Hi Lyon [ @Lyon Brave ] I usually let me mother tell me who I am and say "Thanks Mum!", once a mother tells us who we are, we can save all that time trying to find out who we are. Then our mind is totally free to riff at our hearts content, if people don't like what we say, we say "Hey! That's what my Mother said!" - validation complete, psychosis eliminated.
After all Lyon, what is the point of going online simply to say you like something. Eat it, digest it, manipulate it and give it your greatest cerebral-poop. What is the worst that is going to happen? We are going to find out who we are by the very words we use and we get an ancillary benefit of keeping a mother happy (or whoever the guardian spirit of our soul is) - and who wouldn't want to flow with life like that?
Anything else about me, I say as all boxers would that keep getting knocked out stone cold in the first round "you can speak to my manager" the Deanmeister @Dean Owen09/01/2017 #22 CityVP 🐝 ManjitI can feel the Millennial vibe (though I actually hate these marketing labels). I want to see more artists in beBee and I want to see fresh voices with fresh angles. That is what I feed off, that is my dinner here - the variety, the vibe, the voice, the vision or the valiant.
I also have another part of my brain delving into who Ingrid Michaelson is and I see an album name "It doesn't have to make sense?" and I think, I dig that. Now it comes down three strikes and your out [focus on the process not the person], so listen to Hell No and I think YUCK but the next track LIGHT ME UP - I think F-n-A which in my language means it mixes with my flow
Light Me Up Again
And then I am back to reading this buzz and where I forget to welcome of the person I am reading the buzz - it is not rude, it means that I quit the formalities because there stuff for me to chew on.
See, what I really like is riffing and the riff changes with the spirit of the person that I am reading, which I guess why I like Michaelson's album title, only to find out that she never recorded a track with that name of the album, but at least she writes her own tunes. In terms of the interview I dig "Marriage isn’t perfect that’s for sure. I love my husband every day, but there are times during the day where I do not like him" - who does not like to end on the high of our smirky smile. Oh, yes - BTW Welcome Jessica.09/01/2017 #18 Deb 🐝 HelfrichYou are smarter than most, @Jessica Baeza, building that following is how to monetize in 2017. And the up-front work needs to be fun cause it will be for free.
I gotta say if you wanna see how to conquer beBee just be real like @Lyon Brave.... do your thang and bring others along for the ride!
Bees are best when in colonies....
- Producer07/01/2017TWO HIP-HOP ARTISTS ONE ROOF: A.I. Righteous & Lyon Brave (Family Album)We were just kids in this photo. Adam is the tall one in red AKA A.I Righteous. I'm the one in the forefront of the picture wearing blue with my head down.We don't have too many pictures together. I never liked having my picture taken....
Comments07/01/2017 #1 Roy DaggsI mean your brother A.I righteous got some flow for real. I'm feeling that Cross the Boarders song. Y'all need a duet. How long you guys been making music.?Haha it's funny you guys mention the Jackson 5 because your story def has that feeling. Someone just needs to let your hair on fire lol. 👌🏿 Doubt anyone will ever reach that level of popularity again though.
- 07/01/2017An #inspiring journey from a small town to #Harvard Business School.Moved Permanentlygoo.gl Some aspirations, some hard work, some focus, some preparation, some guidance & a little bit of luck! My Journey from a small college town in India to Harvard Business School M.B.A....
- Producer07/01/2017You've Gotta' Pay Those Life Insurance Premiums--Except When You Don't We've talked before about life insurance. Maybe, you think, ad nauseum. In the classic situation, it replaces your income for the benefit of those who depended on you for support, when you die. Those people are called "beneficiaries." Other people...
- 06/01/2017دسترسی سریع به بهترین و محبوب ترین شبکه های اجتماعی در دنیا با استفاده از وبسایت رایگان و ایرانی بستمارکر (www.bestmarker.com):
- ProducerADULT SEES LIMITS: CHILD SEES LIMITLESSThere is something extraordinary about the way children view the world that adults could learn from them. Obviously children can learn from adults too. A child cannot understand what it is like to put food on the table, or how hard it must be...
Comments06/01/2017 #3 Lisa 🐝 GallagherThis is a great buzz @Lyon Brave! I have to admit, I still get excited when we are heading to a new city and hotel. I still get childlike excitement when I see tons of beautiful lights at night. The waves coming onto shore still excite me. I've realized the older I get, it takes little to excite me. The sad part is the fact that many of us do lose the other innocent aspects of our childhood which affect us in ways we may not even be aware of. I must have been a naive kid because I thought it would be cool when I became an adult and not have to worry about Adults getting angry with each other. Some adults are worse than kids in that area. Most kids move on very quickly and forget as well. You wrote, "Adults want safety and security. Children want excitement and magic." I still want excitement and magic!
- ProducerTRAFFICKING CHILDREN & 21ST CENTURY SLAVESFreedom is our birth rights as human, but mankind has made mules of its fellow man and justified it. Trading flesh for money is the world’s oldest profession whether we are talking about slavery or prostitution. There are 29.8 million people...
- ProducerBILINGUAL PEOPLE WILL RULE THE WORLD: Bonjour-Xin Chào- HaloThe broader our vocabulary the more we can conceptualize our environments and enhance them. People who speak multiple languages are in high demand because their ability to speak multiple languages gives them greater access to the world....
Comments05/01/2017 #4 Lyon Brave#2 This is another thing, can you write or speak the language, can you do both? Both are different skill sets. I would say if you are looking to have as big an audience as possible, if you have a translated copy of something really good submit it. You know things that are unpopular in one country become popular in another. You never know what your market is looking for. For me i can understand Thai, but i sure as hell can't write in it or read it, Spanish.i can read and speak enough. I want to learn french, but yeah if you can write in other languages, because every language is a different audience.05/01/2017 #3 Pascal DerrienInteresting views never really thought about this in those terms I speak English (on good days) French (on bad days) and get by in Spanish, 225 millions roughly live and work in a country different from their country of birth for most of us it does imply that we have to function in a different language. So I guess adaptation is key but you are left with no choice you learn fast :-)
- ProducerA KICK ASS ARTIST NAMED LYON BRAVE Jessica Alba: I used to draw to pay my bills. I don't know why i stopped doing that. I was so much happier.This was one of my favorites. So much cooler in person. (SHAMELESS SELF-PROMOTION LOL)Really fast self...
Comments07/01/2017 #5 Roy DaggsThis shit kick ass for real. I dig your art girl, but fuck all this politic talk on your page, why don't you just focus on art and music. You black. We don't give a fuck about Donal trump. You know what niggers like. Make nigger things. That's my advice to you to stop being broke yo.05/01/2017 #1 Dean OwenForgive me but Holy Sheesh Kebabs you are good! And I am not being complimentary for compliments sake. Totally unique. If I saw that first painting in a gallery, I'd probably want to snap it up even if budget doesn't permit! Way more talented than Alexandra Nechita, and as unique as Jean-Michel Basquiat.
- ProducerCOLLEGE + DEBT= SUCKS TO BE YOUEveryone peer pressures us to go to college. The never ending hallway of education is a conveyor belt we get put on at a young age.It steals our time and robs us from our lives. We look at books all day and literally start to develop tunnel vision...
Comments05/01/2017 #1 Harvey LloydIn our youth we are very competitive. Not in a gladiator definition but rather we are competitive with life. College is a fix for that. In most cases our youth are unsure of what they want to be when they grow up. High School is a mess, a microcosmic Alice and wonderland. Although i did enjoy it. Our education system is broken in many ways but the specific reason is folks like yourself entered into it because it was what everyone said is the right thing to do.
I am sure many have been totally fulfilled and went on to execute life around their chosen education. But i believe we are seeing that many are finding out the high speed train decisions of jumping on or off during our frontal cortex development has met with cognitive dissonance.
I believe as parents we really need to help our children explore their possibilities before taking the jump.
- ProducerTAKE THE JOBS THAT DON’T PAY: INTERNSHIPS Everybody wants to make money, but when you are pursuing a profession in the creative arts that might not be possible in the beginning stages of your career or building your platform. It might seem counter intuitive to take an internship that...
Comments05/01/2017 #7 Devesh Bhatt#6 writing articles on problems doesn't appeal to me because I wrote many articles and no one wanted them.
Its better to write them as inputs to a project report and create solutions to the pressing problems, I am trying to get one working .
I am writing what I enjoy writing. How come you are still running on the Asian Clock..where are you exactly?05/01/2017 #6 Lyon Brave#5 I am not in Asia this year, but yes you have to be a lot more careful in Asia. They play dirty ball for sure and that i agree with. Perhaps, you could write an article on the Asian Market. Where exactly are you? I hate that you often only get paid once a month in China and Thailand. It's easy to get cheated on a pay system like that. It's awesome that Bebee is connecting people from across the globe, but i think the different markets, culture, we will have misunderstandings. Asia certainly has it's own set of rules, for getting ahead. I left Asia to be honest, because i was getting cheated a lot. I found it too hard to navigate not being fully fluent. Plus, because i have an American passport, everyone assumes i'm rich. It puts a big target on my back for people to want to take advantage of me and cheat me.05/01/2017 #5 Devesh Bhatt#4 I did many unpaid jobs, I was the basis for continuous. Exploitation of others, you are in Asia, there is utter disregard for worker safety and working for free means no liability on the employer, no proof that I work there ,
Employer is not responsible if I get hit by a truck. Fall off a pole, get looted on premises , get beaten by a customer...no liability.
I believe Chris would understand.05/01/2017 #4 Lyon Brave#1 Chris Gardner's took an unpaid internship. You want to tell him he should have never taken it. He was competing with 20 other guys. Once he landed the broker company, he learned a new skill and Gardner went on to form his own multi-million-dollar brokerage firm. There is more to life than immediate gratification. You can make the quick buck or the big buck.05/01/2017 #3 Devesh BhattWell that's exactly why the sectors with high levels of volunteering have high barriers to stability and a long teething period when you average it for everybody.
Take the money, learn to negotiate, if you really see money as addictive after the first earning...spend it on charity for getting the first break so easily, makes one learn self respect and self control.
This might sound crazy but this is the best way. Try it
- ProducerBANGKOK THAILAND IMMIGATION DETENTION CENTER: FREE DEEQO SALADDONATE NOW I am writing on behalf of a twenty-two year old girl named, Deeqo Salad. She has been locked up in an immigration detention center in Bangkok, Thailand for the last seven months. She has no family or friends to come visit her,...
- Producer04/01/2017Choose Your DiscomfortOr others will choose it for you.Our son was struggling in high school. His grades were less than average, mostly as a result of not turning in homework. On exams he did just fine. He struggled with paying attention and focusing on each separate...
Comments05/01/2017 #5 Sarah Elkins#3 I love this comment, @Alan Culler, because it's exactly why I write. Every time I read something like that, not only do I learn a little more about my own writing (people pick out pieces I think were more subconscious than intentional sometimes), I learn more about what makes other people tick. The whole "choose your discomfort" thing came to me when I took a job I really shouldn't have. I don't regret it because I learned so much from it, but I certainly learned about making that kind of choice and being more intentional about it! Let's chat again soon.04/01/2017 #3 Alan CullerHi Sarah -this resonated with me. I'm not sure my problem in high-school was the same as your son's, but "finding" theatre allowed me to choose a different kind of discomfort. Then "choosing" to study business with people in another country who had been groomed for it since birth was yet another discomfort.
It is really always about choosing. I often tell my clients that strategy is as much about what you choose not to do as it is about choosing which customers to serve and how.
Thanks for clarifying about choosing discomfort. I think I need that now.
Alan04/01/2017 #2 Sarah Elkins#1 Thanks so much @Dean Owen! I wish for that, too. And I couldn't be more grateful for our boys. When I think about the potential of so many kids that don't trust themselves, aren't loved and honored and valued, it just makes me so very sad. And yes - NLV Asia... Message me your thoughts about a location and time of year and we'll get started!
- Producer04/01/2017FINALS WEEK TEACHES THE IMPORTANCE OF COLLEGE“Thanksgiving break has come and gone. We had a brief resting period where we could sleep all day. The best part, though, was that we didn’t have to worry about homework and tests.The catch was that when we got back to school, we only had two normal...
- Producer04/01/2017Istahil's Whole Family Is Dead: Refugee From Somalia Donate Here I am writing on behalf of a young woman named, Istahil. She had an interview with the UNHCR on 29th February, 2016. She is an asylum seeker, seeking refugee protection in the United States of America. Because of her country of...
- Producer04/01/2017Friendable, Inc. (OTC Pink: FDBL) Seeks Beta Testers for First Look at Its New Fan Pass Live Mobile AppLimited number of slots available for iOS and Android beta testing set to beginCAMPBELL, CA — (Marketwired) — 01/04/17 — Friendable, Inc. (the “Company”) (OTC PINK: FDBL), a mobile & social focused technology company, is currently looking for...