- 14/01/2017Mais um pôr-do-sol aqui de Myanmar, agora na famosa ponte de madeira em Mandalay - de onde estamos nos despedindo agora, rumo à Bankok.
Sunset in Mandalay, Myanmar.
#TuristaProfissional #myanmar #mandalay
Comments13/01/2017 #2 David B. Grinberg#1 Many thanks @🐝 Fatima Williams, your feedback -- and buzz -- is always very much appreciated! I live in a high-rise building and my apartment is above the 20th floor. Thus, being a sunset lover, I often take advantage of the nice view. I need to recommend to @Javier 🐝 beBee that he kindly consider a zooming-in feature on Live Buzz to enlarge and better capture scenic video.
- Producer06/01/2017One in a thousand...This is my Shangri La. Where Lake Ontario drains into the St Lawrence River flows a 30 mile crystal clear stretch of water known as the 1000 Islands region. Carved out by glaciers some 10,000 years ago, this natural treasure is actually home to over...
Comments10/01/2017 #9 Todd Jones#8 The pleasure is all mine, @Laura Mikolaitis! I love that River Rat quote and have it hanging on my wall. Here's another favorite: "There is nothing - absolutely nothing - half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats." -The River Rat, Ch. 1; The Wind in the Willows
The River claims some, acquiring me at the age of six. I was lucky... my grandparents had a camp not too far from the 1000 Islands bridge. I still remember admiring that beautiful, swooping necklace of lights while roasting marshmellows over a campfire.
It is difficult to explain its draw to folks that have never had the opportunity to visit. One sunset cruise speaks volumes, and gets the point across far more effectively than all my blathering.
By the way, Cherry Island and Casablanca came up for sale this summer. It can be yours for a cool $2.1M!
Thanks for taking time out to comment. I'll be reading you around for sure!10/01/2017 #8 Laura MikolaitisWell, @Todd Jones, I am lucky enough. What familiar and beautiful sunsets and what a great post. You write about a place very near and dear to my heart. The 1000 Islands and the St. Lawrence River. On it and by it and with it and in it...one of my favorite places to be. I'm a fellow Northern New Yorker and have spent many days by or on the St. Lawrence. In fact, my nephew was married at Bonnie Castle this summer, my brother and his wife were married on Cherry Island over 20 years ago and my best friend's parents have a summer place near Chippewa Bay. I grew up in Watertown but moved out of the area several years ago. What a pleasant surprise to cross paths. I look forward to future engagement with you - and to more of your writing.
- Producer18/12/2016The Seductive Lure Of A Sublime Sunset.From Vancouver to Vanuatu I have been privileged to have watched that fiery ball, we refer to as the sun sink ever so slowly into the sea or disappear behind a mountain range, leaving in it's wake a sky resplendent with a riot of...
Comments19/12/2016 #21 Deb 🐝 Helfrich#16 @Paul Walters, I will assist @Pamela 🐝 Williams. You just copy the little emoji that I pasted below and add it to your FIRST name on your profile. We have a little bug, insofar as it can't right now be in the lastname field, or else the mentioning capability goes away. So copy from below and paste after your first name. Now you can be a cutie-bee, as well!
🐝19/12/2016 #9 CityVP 🐝 ManjitFrom the alliteration of seductive lure of a sublime sunset, to the beautiful prose that is supported by beautiful shots of the sun descending in all its various orangeness - simply a delight to read, just as delightful as my favourite corner of the house where I observe the sun rising in the morning - for sure, for sure such rising and setting is the artwork of nature.18/12/2016 #7 Julio Angel Lopez LopezAfter a few kilometers in an air-conditioned car, we arrived in the middle of the Arabian desert. We stop, we must adjust the pressure of the tires to move through the dunes.
As I descend, the sun, the passisaje that feeling of burn in the skin, soft but constant, and I sinking slowly in the sand.
Those moments are drops of water, which you put into the glass of life.
Great buzz and lots of glasses to fill @Paul Walters
- 06/11/2016Atardecer "de fuego", hoy en Martos ( Jaén), preludio de la semana llena de energía que se avecina...Buena noche, bees!
- 02/11/2016This is for my friend @Ali Anani please get well soon, as you are an inspiration for all bees 🐝 🌅✌️️cc: @Milos Djukic @John White, MBA @Javier 🐝 beBee