- Producer29/09/2017On SunsetEveryone has their favorite time of day. For me it is sunset. Here on the tip of Africa we are privileged to experience some of the most beautiful and varied. Sunset is the time when the rush and energy of the day fades into the space of night....
Comments30/09/2017 #18 Gert Scholtz#8 @David B. Grinberg Seems you like space of all kinds – space travel, outer space, and from on very high in your condo :) The sunset photo’s you posted here on beBee from your condo motivated me to write this one – thanks very much for stopping by and sharing David.30/09/2017 #11 Pascal DerrienWe are getting less of sun time around here with the new season coming to us no more mid week cycle spins with the club etc etc......hence I tend to maximize the day the best I can, I quite like running at night too so it a different experience. When I check the weather forecast I always smile when they mention the shiny buddy is getting ready to be all day busy :-)30/09/2017 #9 Ken BoddieSunset 🌅 ..... the experience and the metaphor. As you say, Gert, they all differ, but the real reward is when, more by chance than planning, we are in the right place at the right time to experience Mother Nature’s wow factor, as if she feels the need to occasionally remind us of her power and magnificent beauty.30/09/2017 #8 David B. GrinbergGert, you took the words right out of my mouth! I'm a super fan of sunsets 🌅 I try to observe them as much as possible from my high rise condo 20+ floors up. Very nice summation. You really captured the true essence of what makes sunsets so special. Bravo on this blogging buzz! 👏👏30/09/2017 #7 Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman, beBee Brand AmbassadorNothing is more beautiful than sunsets and sunrises, as well. The most stunning sunsets that I have witnessed was in Key West, Fl. The locals celebrate sunsets and the entertainment is well worth watching. Your photos are beautiful and I love the pic with the giraffes.30/09/2017 #6 Paul Walters@Gert Scholtz . Another beauty ( excuse the pun) When Mt Agung here does eventually decide to blow the one thing we ( and if the eruption is a big one) is spectacular. Constable and Turners wonderful sunset paintings of London and the surrounds were caused by the ash cloud from Krakatoa drifting across Europe. From disaster often comes beauty29/09/2017 #4 Gert Scholtz#2 @Deb 🐝 Helfrich "Watching a sunset is a fabulous experiment in being present, while also understanding the limitations of our perceptual capacities, while simultaneously flowing within the majesty of the world surrounding us." Beautiful words Deb! Thanks for reading and sharing.29/09/2017 #2 Deb 🐝 HelfrichLife-affirming buzz, @Gert Scholtz. I have been fortunate enough to live in a place where I could do a visual meditation to the sunset right from my own apartment. I find it magical how we really cannot sense the decrease of light, only its results. Even the focal point of the sun disappearing below the horizon, to our naked eye, is imprecise. Watching a sunset is a fabulous experiment in being present, while also understanding the limitations of our perceptual capacities, while simultaneously flowing within the majesty of the world surrounding us.
I do so crave, though, a chance to have giraffes in one of my sunset photos. That would be an exquisite opportunity.
- 02/10/2017SUNSET SUNDAY
People strolling along the beach at sunset, Port Bruce, Ontario.
(Please click to ENLARGE)
- 01/10/2017A journey through thunderstorms, torrential rain & busy traffic
A beautiful and interesting 30 days time-lapse video at sea by JeffHK. To create this video he combined about 80,000 photos.
Jeffs motivation: “Sailing in the open ocean is a unique feeling and experience.I hope to capture and share it for everyone to see.”
The route was from Red Sea -- Gulf of Aden -- Indian Ocean -- Colombo -- Malacca Strait -- Singapore -- South East China Sea -- Hong Kong.
Some time stamps:
1:17 Approaching Port of Colombo
3:13 Lightning Storm at Malacca Strait and Singapore Strait
5:09 Arrival Singapore
9:15 Arrival Hong Kong
Enjoy!30 Days Timelapse at Sea | 4K | Through Thunderstorms, Torrential Rain & Busy Traffic 30 Days of Timelapse, about 80,000 photos combined. 1500GB of Project files. Sailing in the open ocean is a unique feeling and experience.I hope to capture...
- 26/09/2017Fire in the Sky Sunset - shot earlier tonight on my iphone just outside of Washington, DC. Featured on SnapEscape https://snapescape.com/2017/09/26/fire-in-the-sky-sunset/
- 14/08/2017Every sunset gives us as individuals and leaders a reminder to reflect upon the day and learn as much as we can from every part of it.image-store.slidesharecdn.com
- 07/08/2017La puesta de sol en Sedona es tan celestial ..
- 25/07/2017#MondayMotivation (USA/ET) Remember: behind or below every cloud in life there's a silver lining or illuminating sunrise/sunset. Retweets welcome via https://twitter.com/DBGrinberg per @beBee @bebeePhotos @Javier 🐝 beBee @John White, MBA @Paul "Pablo" Croubalian @Larry Boyer, 🐝 Brand Ambassador @Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman, beBee Brand Ambassador
Comments25/07/2017 #1 David B. GrinbergAlso online at https://snapescape.com/2017/07/25/silver-lining-sunset-behind-every-cloud/
@Matt 🐝 Sweetwood @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher @Lance 🐝 Scoular @Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman, beBee Brand Ambassador @Milos Djukic Close
- 20/07/2017Sunset On Lake Ontario. This was up at the top of Vine street. The ship you see here was heading east, having just exited the Welland Canal. This was taken with my Iphone, which really doesn't have any stop down mechanism, so you get a lot of flaring. In this care it worked OK But I really need to get a new camera.
Comments30/09/2017 #8 David B. GrinbergThis sunset pic is for @Gert Scholtz and all other buzzing bees who are sunset lovers, like @Deb 🐝 Helfrich @Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman, beBee Brand Ambassador @Ken Boddie per Gert's beautifully written blogging buzz (and stunning photos) https://www.bebee.com/producer/@gert-scholtz/on-sunset#c8
cc: @Javier 🐝 beBee
- 15/07/2017Smashing Sunset over Nothern Virginia horizon USA – SnapEscapesnapescape.com Smashing sunset over horizon of Northern Virginia, snapped from Bethesda, Maryland,...
Every evening they are different, yet I never tire of watching Heaven embrace the earth in her good night kiss.
Comments12/07/2017 #2 Aaron 🐝 Skogen#1 Thanks @Deb 🐝 Helfrich! I take a picture of the sunset almost every night. While they are all special to me, some really are stunning and I loved this one.
I can never really decide which I like better, a sunrise or a sunset. They both hold the promise of a new day!
- 10/07/2017Sunset in Paphos, Cyprus @Gert Scholtz @🐝 Fatima G. Williams @Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher
Comments07/07/2017 #1 Irene 🐝 Rodriguez EscolarPreciosa vista de las 4 torres
https://es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuatro_Torres_Business_Area View morePreciosa vista de las 4 torres
Gracias Maria. Close
- 05/07/2017How's this, @David B. Grinberg?This is what will show on everything posted after today