- 28/10/2016Amanecer en Zaragoza,
Me la enviaron al wapsa , zum zum deseo os guste.
Owwwww os envío energética energía y positivo saludo.
- 22/10/2016@Javier beBee,~
"A mixture of light and heat... orange plays a brilliant part in the decoration of the universe. It gives life to the harmonies of the dawn, and mingling with the dramatic scene of declining day, it adds its numberless vibrations to the endless novelty of spectacle which the sinking sun presents." ~Charles Blanc, Art in Ornament and Dress, "Personal Adornment: Colours and Their Expression," 1875, translated from French.
Comments23/10/2016 #2 Fatima WilliamsThis is so serene @Chas Wyatt I love sunsets , it reminds that even though the sun is sinking for the day it's going to rise up again, bright and glorious reminding us that we are much like itself.
@Deb Helfrich no doubt I see the buzzing colors of orange and harmonies of this lovely beBeeland.
We have miles go on this beautiful journey. Thanks for tagging me on this #loveforbeBees
Comments10/10/2016 #5 David B. GrinbergMore on the new HBO TV series "Westworld" for those interested in AI, humanoid robots and other high-tech advances https://twitter.com/WestworldHBO This show is a science fiction genre taking place in the future and filmed on location in the Utah desert/mountains with sensational cinematography and acting by Anothony Hopkins, Ed Harris and Evan Rachel Wood. See if you can tell the real humans from their humanoid robot counterparts.10/10/2016 #2 David B. GrinbergNote: "Shout Outs" to @Javier beBee @Matt Sweetwood @Teresa Gezze @John White, MBA and @Lance Scoular if you watch until the end. Topics include NFL football day in America, sunset views out my window, the new TV show "Westworld" Sunday nights on HBO (9:00 pm Eastern Time, USA), and a new blog post I'm penning about how beBee benefits bloggers. I hope all bees have a wonderful week ahead. Buzz on!
- 07/10/2016Onset of Sunset from Bethesda, Maryland, just outside of Washington, DC.
Please stay safe all bees, friends and family in Florida and affected areas up the East Coast, as monster storm, Hurricane Matthew, approaches with 140 mile-per-hour winds...
- 06/10/2016Sunset in Sevilla, the sky and the light in this city makes it easy to paint with light.
#Seviille #Spain #Sunset
Comments06/10/2016 #4 David Martín Alonso#2 Thanks @Mamen Delgado you are a super crack http://www.spanish-only.com/2009/06/spanish-word-day-crack/
- 04/10/2016@Matt Sweetwood shared a beautiful message on @Kristen Begley's buzz titled "Gratitude." Her buzz is wonderful, check it out. His message was an added bonus. Matt reminds us all to be grateful for what we have, not what we lack. Matt reminds us that we all experience hard times and if we can just focus on what we are grateful for, life does fall into place as it should. The video was shot in Battery Park, NCY- I have to say, the view was astounding. Loved the sunset Matt and yes, I saw the rainbow!! Your message put a smile on my face.On Gratitude Matt on the importance of being grateful & some New York City...
Comments04/10/2016 #7 David B. GrinbergSpectacular buzz @Matt Sweetwood, from one sunset lover to another (and native NYer). I salute YOU and your profound, impactful message. Moreover. I reiterate that we should ALL adopt an "Attitude of Gratitude." Life is too short to be unhappy, grumpy and complaining all the time. Rather, see the proverbial glass half full, not half empty. Focus on the positive and accentuate the positive. Remember the big picture cosmic perspective (works for me): the vast and expanding universe is reportedly 14 BILLION years old, while the average human life span is 75-80 years-old in the USA. Thus, please ponder this quote by Albert Einstein: "There are only two ways to live your life: One as though nothing is a miracle. The other is though everything is a miracle." Choose wisely.
Be(bee) grateful for beBee and the wonderful interactions it allows us to enjoy (for free, no less). Lastly, per Matt's message, for those bees and others who might be struggling through challenging times, remember this saying: It's always darkest before the dawn."
As noted, remember this refrain from the Book Psalms: "This is the day that the Lord hath made. I shall rejoice and be glad in it."
BUZZ ON BEES!
Comments02/10/2016 #11 Pamela L. WilliamsYou're getting really good at these Live Buzzes David! I like sunrises! I actually thought of clipping my phone to the inside of my car and letting the Bees see what I see on my morning commute. It can get pretty spectacular! We got that rain by the way! now it's a chilly fall day!28/09/2016 #1 David B. Grinbergcc: @Javier beBee @John White, MBA @Matt Sweetwood @Teresa Gezze @Paul "Pablo" Croubalian @Mamen Delgado @Lisa Gallagher @Dean Owen @Donna-Luisa Eversley @Milos Djukic @Pamela L. Williams @Pascal Derrien @Gert Scholtz @Ashley Marie Taylor @Franci Eugenia Hoffman @Augusto Santos @Deb Helfrich @Renée Cormier
- 21/09/2016Here's a deep orange Seattle sunset celebrating a great day buzzing around on beBee. Thank you to all who make this the friendliest site on the internet.
- 13/09/2016Puesta de sol en Madrid. Sunset in Madrid.
Picture by @Julio De la Iglesia.
- 13/09/2016I Know That I'm Not Known For My Sunset (or any other type of) Photography; This Was There --At My Son's Soccer Practice; I Had My Phone