- 17/04/2017O Guia de Remoção de Tatuagem Sem Laser
The Laserless Tattoo Removal Guide
Este é um Guia que ajudará na remoção de Tatuagem de forma 100% Natural, sem dor e sem complicações
This is a Guide that will help in the removal of Tattoo in a 100% Natural way, without pain and without complications
- Producer11/03/2017The Girl Draggin' The TattoosI posted this on LI a while back. It's one of my favorites.I walked into the crowded coffee shop in all my early 90’s glory, thigh high suede boots, black tights, stone-washed cut-offs (repurposed former full-length jeans), black turtle neck and...
Comments17/04/2017 #6 Aaron 🐝 Skogenso happy to see this posted again @Shelley Brown. You'll have to look back to comments to get the one I left nearly a year ago on LI, but I think it had something to so with with my interpretation of the Foo Fighters tune "Times Like These". . . :-) A timeless piece my friend.11/03/2017 #1 Todd JonesShelly! Another triumph of literary mastery! I am so glad that you have turned to writing as your artistic outlet. Not that I have anything against tattoos, but I do so enjoy your posts.
I have three myself. My first at age 16, was a bright orange cross on my left shoulder blade with my birthday followed by a quasi-morbid dash inside a scroll overlay. This was during my pubescent tough guy phase, when I thought I had something to prove to the world. Much like the whole of my once rakish, angular physique, the entire affair has since been weathered into a monotone, nondescript blob by too much fun in the sun.
My second, at 19, was a smiley face smack dab in the middle of my tongue, procured during a drunken tattoo party at a friends house.
My third is a small frog just above my ankle, again the ill concieved permanent reminder of an evening of too much alcohol and too little common sense.
I too have never considered having them removed, for as you note in your conclusion, they are reminders that I have lived the journey and learned the lessons :)
- Producer10/01/2017Año nuevo...Hola amigos ¿como estan? Se que muchos estaran sorprendidos de mi regreso, y si ahora tengo más tiempo que dedicas a las redes sociales y a la colmena, espero que volvamos a retomar estos lazos y sean pacientes conmigo. Un...
- Producer15/07/2016Things You Should Know Before Getting Your Tattoo RemovedRepresenting a permanent form of decorating our bodies, the art of tattooing has been present much longer than we can possibly imagine. Tattoos were a legitimate part of folklore when it comes to some ancient civilisations, which just shows their...
- 27/09/201617 Small But Beautiful Tattoos Every Surfer Will Want - Coolercoolerlifestyle.com Even if you don't have a tattoo, you'll love...
- Producer29/08/2016Under My Skin. The Evolution Of The HumbleTattoo.Hidden away in a modest apartment in Gifu, central Japan, 79-year-old tattoo artist Horihide (meaning to carve) is preparing his tools. Over the decades this supreme master of the art of the hand tattoo has been plying his trade, inking the...
Comments20/12/2016 #19 Randy KehoWhat? No pic of your tat?
I'll show you mine, if you show me yours. Yes. I've had a tat for years. It's on my left shoulder and it can only be seen when I'm shirtless or in a shirt with no sleeves. It's a heart with two lightning bolts shooting through it, one for each ex-wife. It reminds me to never get married, again. It's worked for 10 years.
@Paul Walters11/09/2016 #13 William VanDorinNow Paul, this does not render their near nudity and stern expression any less alarming! I once saw a Sumo nearly completely covered in tattoos... Perhaps he was not a Sumo, but simply maximizing his surface area to accommodate more tattoos. Once had a girl friend with a single tat, it was an arrow with the words " deflation valve " in a predictable location... Made me smile.01/09/2016 #11 Lisa 🐝 GallagherVery interesting @Paul Walters! Nice history lesson on Tatoo's. My son and his wife went to Bora Bora in April, he met with a Tatoo artist and had symbols of the sun, ocean and his two boys tattooed on thigh, so he could bring 'the sun and ocean' back to them. His first tat was after running the London Marathon. I was appalled at first, but now I sort of like what he's chosen and more so, 'the whys.' I was amazed to read they found a man over 5000 years old with tattoos. Wow, they sure do date back long, long ago!29/08/2016 #4 Praveen Raj GullepalliWow such beauty there dear @Paul Walters! And your article truly leaves one on pins and needles, of the exquisite kind ;) My grandma had a tattoo in green on her forearm. Her Mom's name. Ladies her generation had tattooed ear lobes and arms. Just that jade green ink. But nothing artistic, sometimes even crude. Mostly names. Predominantly for ID perhaps? The orient seems to have elevated it into an exotic art form long ago! It is different these days however. More of an attitude thing maybe. Or an affirmation? Thanks for sharing!29/08/2016 #3 Dean OwenI see a touch of mid-life crisis perhaps? Or was it truly for the sake of journalism? :). To be honest, when I decided to move to China, by law I had to take on a Chinese name for my visa and employment pass. After consulting the Heavenly Master of assigning names to foreigners, it was decided my name would be Xin Long (Fortunate Dragon). Perhaps it was my mid-life crisis, or perhaps as an homage to my next host country - I went all in getting a dragon tattoo, but I felt fraudulent. I was not a wild boy, a rebel without a cause, a biker dude, or a British Prime Minister's wife. Worse still is that it is a smiling dragon under a sakura (cherry blossom) tree. Was it worth forfeiting many of the hot springs in Japan? Probably not. It was just a means to justify my name.
- Producer15/07/2016Riesgos y precauciones con los tatuajesLos tatuajes pueden ser más comunes que nunca, pero no tomes los tatuajes a la ligera. Conoce los riesgos y comprende las precauciones básicas de seguridad, así como las medidas de cuidado posterior.Tú podrías ser el orgulloso propietario de un...
- 14/07/2016A quién le gusta Harry Potter?
Who likes Harry Potter?Tatuajes de Harry Potter que desearás tener - NoticiasTulinkis.com Hay muchos ejemplos de cómo el espíritu de Harry Potter ha sido tatuado en el cuerpo de un hombre, o de una mujer, como un recordatorio de lo importante que ha sido en su viaje...
- 15/05/2016« Le Scorpion » is from a recent shoot and a part of the major presentation, "American Gothic", "Le Scorpion", de « American Gothic », "Lo Scorpione" da "American Gothic", "El escorpión" de "Gótico americano" The naked true.... A story about respect between the man and the photographer...Who show in this image the soul of a this man. By Fine Art Photographer Roy Gunnels.image-store.slidesharecdn.com
- Producer26/04/2016The Navy Makes Huge Changes to Tattoo Policy, Effective April 30th 2016Let me make three very important statements that go hand-in-hand with the premises of this post.1. I am a proud Air Force Veteran.2. I am a huge believer in freedom of self-expression so long as it is not hurtful to others around you.3. As I see...
Comments01/05/2016 #1 Brian McKenzieIt depends primarily and exclusively on your specialty. I was never allowed to have tattoos; of any size, in any location. They are identifiable marks that make intelligence collection and interrogation easier. Simple fact - you can and are tracked by your tattoos. The DoJ has a decades old data base for gang tat art, social media has only made the collection easier.
- 18/04/2016Conheça a nova onda das Blackout Tattoos da Malásia.. http://buff.ly/268JdNi
- 30/12/2015Es fácil encontrar el rumbo cuando lo llevas encima del corazón.
Gracias a mi amigo Kiko por estas tres horas de trabajo que me acompañarán de por vida.
Norte y Galicia siempre conmigo.
Llevaba tiempo queriéndote y aquí estás.