- 27/09/201617 Small But Beautiful Tattoos Every Surfer Will Want - Coolercoolerlifestyle.com Even if you don't have a tattoo, you'll love...
- Producer29/08/2016Under My Skin. The Evolution Of The HumbleTattoo.Hidden away in a modest apartment in Gifu, central Japan, 79-year-old tattoo artist Horihide (meaning to carve) is preparing his tools. Over the decades this supreme master of the art of the hand tattoo has been plying his trade, inking the...
Comments11/09/2016 #13 William VanDorinNow Paul, this does not render their near nudity and stern expression any less alarming! I once saw a Sumo nearly completely covered in tattoos... Perhaps he was not a Sumo, but simply maximizing his surface area to accommodate more tattoos. Once had a girl friend with a single tat, it was an arrow with the words " deflation valve " in a predictable location... Made me smile.01/09/2016 #11 Lisa GallagherVery interesting @Paul Walters! Nice history lesson on Tatoo's. My son and his wife went to Bora Bora in April, he met with a Tatoo artist and had symbols of the sun, ocean and his two boys tattooed on thigh, so he could bring 'the sun and ocean' back to them. His first tat was after running the London Marathon. I was appalled at first, but now I sort of like what he's chosen and more so, 'the whys.' I was amazed to read they found a man over 5000 years old with tattoos. Wow, they sure do date back long, long ago!29/08/2016 #4 Praveen Raj GullepalliWow such beauty there dear @Paul Walters! And your article truly leaves one on pins and needles, of the exquisite kind ;) My grandma had a tattoo in green on her forearm. Her Mom's name. Ladies her generation had tattooed ear lobes and arms. Just that jade green ink. But nothing artistic, sometimes even crude. Mostly names. Predominantly for ID perhaps? The orient seems to have elevated it into an exotic art form long ago! It is different these days however. More of an attitude thing maybe. Or an affirmation? Thanks for sharing!29/08/2016 #3 Dean OwenI see a touch of mid-life crisis perhaps? Or was it truly for the sake of journalism? :). To be honest, when I decided to move to China, by law I had to take on a Chinese name for my visa and employment pass. After consulting the Heavenly Master of assigning names to foreigners, it was decided my name would be Xin Long (Fortunate Dragon). Perhaps it was my mid-life crisis, or perhaps as an homage to my next host country - I went all in getting a dragon tattoo, but I felt fraudulent. I was not a wild boy, a rebel without a cause, a biker dude, or a British Prime Minister's wife. Worse still is that it is a smiling dragon under a sakura (cherry blossom) tree. Was it worth forfeiting many of the hot springs in Japan? Probably not. It was just a means to justify my name.
- Producer15/07/2016Riesgos y precauciones con los tatuajesLos tatuajes pueden ser más comunes que nunca, pero no tomes los tatuajes a la ligera. Conoce los riesgos y comprende las precauciones básicas de seguridad, así como las medidas de cuidado posterior.Tú podrías ser el orgulloso propietario de un...
- 14/07/2016A quién le gusta Harry Potter?
Who likes Harry Potter?Tatuajes de Harry Potter que desearás tener - NoticiasTulinkis.com Hay muchos ejemplos de cómo el espíritu de Harry Potter ha sido tatuado en el cuerpo de un hombre, o de una mujer, como un recordatorio de lo importante que ha sido en su viaje...
- 06/06/2016Getting a blessed tattoo in Thailand was for sure a magical moment. Learn more about the Sak Yant!Sak Yant Blessed Tattoo, a Spiritual Experience in Thailand - Love & Roadloveandroad.com Sak Yant Blessed tattoo, the spiritual bamboo tattoo in Thailand. Where to do, how to do, the Sak Yant designs, rules, and how powerful is the...
- 15/05/2016"El tatuador que solo te tatúa si tu historia le hace llorar" muy buena historia pero sobre todo, excelente lección. http://bit.ly/22aO25t
- 15/05/2016« Le Scorpion » is from a recent shoot and a part of the major presentation, "American Gothic", "Le Scorpion", de « American Gothic », "Lo Scorpione" da "American Gothic", "El escorpión" de "Gótico americano" The naked true.... A story about respect between the man and the photographer...Who show in this image the soul of a this man. By Fine Art Photographer Roy Gunnels.image-store.slidesharecdn.com
- Producer26/04/2016The Navy Makes Huge Changes to Tattoo Policy, Effective April 30th 2016Let me make three very important statements that go hand-in-hand with the premises of this post.1. I am a proud Air Force Veteran.2. I am a huge believer in freedom of self-expression so long as it is not hurtful to others around you.3. As I see...
Comments01/05/2016 #1 Brian McKenzieIt depends primarily and exclusively on your specialty. I was never allowed to have tattoos; of any size, in any location. They are identifiable marks that make intelligence collection and interrogation easier. Simple fact - you can and are tracked by your tattoos. The DoJ has a decades old data base for gang tat art, social media has only made the collection easier.
- 18/04/2016Conheça a nova onda das Blackout Tattoos da Malásia.. http://buff.ly/268JdNi
- 30/12/2015Es fácil encontrar el rumbo cuando lo llevas encima del corazón.
Gracias a mi amigo Kiko por estas tres horas de trabajo que me acompañarán de por vida.
Norte y Galicia siempre conmigo.
Llevaba tiempo queriéndote y aquí estás.
- 29/12/2015Tatuajes animados que se mueven por el cuerpo gracias al “vídeo mapping” | Smartphones Sonyblogs.sonymobile.com El ‘ink mapping’ consiste en aplicar la técnica del vídeo mapping directamente sobre un cuerpo humano tatuado para conseguir...
- 07/12/2015Tech Tat, el tatuaje 'wearable' que puede monitorizar su saludwww.zonamovilidad.es Chaotic Moon, una startup estadounidense, estudia el desarrollo de tatuajes temporales que pueden monitorizar nuestra actividad física o nuestra ubicación, como si fueran un dispositivos wearables. Su nombre es Tech Tats y se pegan directamente...
- 09/12/2015Awesome but so creepy...14 Disturbing Tattoos That Will Gross You Out, No Matter How Tough You Think You Arewww.viralands.com These tattoos really shouldn't...