- 20/01/2017¿Sabes cómo hablan los adolescentes en América del Sur?plus.google.com ¿Sabes cómo hablan los adolescentes en América del Sur? - Luisina Egidi -...
- 19/01/2017We have four teacher reviews who work for 51Talk. I hope you enjoy these pieces!How this Teacher is Finding True Joy in Her Profession: A Chat with Ariel from 51Talkwww.ednewsdaily.com This is our third interview with teachers from 51Talk. I enjoyed this interview. You can hear the happiness in Ariel's voice as you read her experience. If you have any questions about teaching with 51Talk, please reach out to us. You can also apply...
- Producer19/01/2017YOUR STRONGHOLD - HIS BODY – THE CHURCH BIBLE GATES STUDY 10. B.2. Witness, testimony, division, separation Deuteronomy 17:6, Exodus 8:23, 31:18 B.2. Evangelist B.2. FISH #1709 Become numerous, squirming North B.2. Hassenah = bristling, prick or thorny, Meremoth...
- Producer19/01/2017ELECTRONIC PERSON (ROBOT) AND FRIENDLY AI(ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE)I see that in order to defeat this HUMAN vs human mafia, new born electronicPerson(AI Robots) would very vital tool on both side, this technology will not favour folks on base of huge money rather it will favor on the base of use.But If companies...
- Producer19/01/2017A Shaman's view on the simplicity of Synchronicity and the secret formula to lifeI have this discussion nearly daily in my life in various places with a wide range of faces. As a Shaman it's part of me doing my job to understand stuff like this that serves very little real purpose other than teaching it to other people so they...
Comments19/01/2017 #6 Max🐝 J. Carter#4 Correct as usual @Ian Weinberg and is being ignored by the usual suspects in this community I often upset with pieces such as this.
They miss out on growth and understanding and everyone else gets it. No skin off my nose.
Thank you Ian as in seeing how you do similar with what you write from time to time it's reassuring to know I am not alone.19/01/2017 #2 Max🐝 J. Carter#1 It could be that you have created such a niche that there are limited reflections.
One can only let everything go for moment however to live life we have to have a desire to do so or you sit in a state of meditation and do nothing such as the monk they found dead who died meditating. The only desire to be in a state of peace which led to his death.
The emotional attachments we allow by saying we care about this or that is what defines who we are and this is where our self talk comes into play.
I love this.
I hate that.
I love this about me.
I always do this.
Change the way one talks about one and it changes the behavior from the inside outward into one's ever refining projection of self.
When we are unsure of ourselves others can feel that too though they may not be consciously aware of it.
Build one's self talk around the things one is confident about in one and set the intent to be of service in what one does and create one's parameters for what that is.
Talking about it outside to oneself sends the signal worldwide and can feel as though some magical thing happens when we see the results pop up in life however all that happened was synchronicity based on our projected self.
It always responds to what is behind the mask not what one is wearing as a mask.
Faking it until one makes it only goes so far until one needs to able to back it up from the core as a singular unified expression of self unified in mind body and spirit.19/01/2017 #1 Deb 🐝 HelfrichI am confused. Certainly an outcome of this moment in time, but desiring is not letting everything go. Most of my fuck ups have been in desiring too intensely, too urgently, or too mindlessly.
To define the term as I currently think I am using it, desire is the opposite of being content. Desire the noun, the concept feels open and less ego-driven than desire the verb, which feels to me like locking into one narrow path that leads to disappointment when the desired outcome does not manifest, which, given the multitude of the universe makes any one given desire rather unlikely to occur.
I am having trouble being effective.
I am having trouble being effective in intersecting people & stuff in the world what would reflect what I believe about what I can do. Which is anything. And what I mean is that I feel nothing but obstacles at defining what i do, because it feels like no matter what I say it will be a step away from what the world needs me to do.
But by being vague and content, I am slipping backwards in a rather scary manner, away from what I seek.
- Producer18/01/2017YOUR STRONGHOLD - HIS BODY – THE CHURCH BIBLE GATES STUDY # 9. A.1. Beginning, Source, Compound Unity, Singular One Two shall be one flesh - [Hebrew = Echad] * Genesis 1:1, 22:2 A.1. Prophet A. 1. SHEEP #6629 To migrate North A.1. Eliashib = God restores,...
- 18/01/2017John 14:6, Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me. The churches need to go back to preaching the Bible. To many times I hear Christians say that he or she is in heaven now. In some cases that is true, if he or she have been "born again." We'll talk about the born again thing later. But for those that have not, heaven is not going to be part of them. "No man comes unto the Father, but by me!" Now you have to re-read John 3:16 again. It will tell you what this means.
- Producer16/01/2017The more something changes...It's been nearly two years since I was an admin in a large group for Empaths, Telepaths, Mediums and other intuitively gifted human beings. This week I will be drafting out the structure for a new group I am putting together on Facebook. I left the...
Comments19/01/2017 #30 Devesh Bhatt#29 there are two ways to get on Bebee. Online and offline.
The more people buzzing in your group and the more people join Bebee, right now i see the majority coming from other platforms.
The handshake maybe on FB but the real talk happens here because it's easier.
Then there are people who may join who are offline right now, they are idle on FB and 0 on LI and Twitter. I am sure after a threshold Bebee would want them.
The more buzzes, the better odds with less load of being an ambassador, you get people here being yourself, less explanations for why Bebee, more explanations for what to do when you are on it. It's a free registration social networking site, people should just hop on, they do if they see many people using it. Not numbers but actually likeable people.18/01/2017 #29 Max🐝 J. Carter#26 The more I think about this Devesh the better this idea is.
Part of this group is to teach people how to take their natural born skills and find ways to use them in the regular world and in business and there is nothing saying I can't teach them band building as well and beBee is the perfect place for building your brand.
Thanks for planting that seed.18/01/2017 #26 Devesh Bhatt#25 make an FB group, add as many who are on Bebee.
Big numbers attract bigger numbers. Then promote Bebee to a huge group. It's easier to do so because of the User experience.
Look at me, I only use FB messenger and occassionally go online to like my friends love performances. That's it.
I have a 10 times bigger friend circle on FB, I just wait for the new app, if I have many Bebee users to join in, I get to attract more of my friends to Bebee.
Bebee might revive my FB18/01/2017 #25 Max🐝 J. Carter#24 I explained Phil that I am not promoting Facebook in a rather lengthy explanation and you have the power to choose how you see it and as this my discussion it falls upon me to lead it and keep it on track since this is my buzz we are doing this on.
It was you who refused to accept my explanation and decided this was the venue to talk of your own ideas about exclusive private groups on beBee exercising your freedom of speech in doing so which I once took an oath to defend with my life as a veteran of the US Air Force.
I am happy to get back on topic Phil however I was not going to dodge your accusation of promoting another network without saying something.
Unless you can read my mind Phil I stand by my earlier explanation.18/01/2017 #24 Phil Friedman#23 No, Max, it is not. But as I've said several times now, I am (was) prepared to stop with, and simply stand by my original, straightforward statement supporting your right to free speech and expression, and if you so choose, the promotion of your Facebook group, on beBee. With all due respect, it is you who have been raising other issues and continuing the conversation. I will say no more.18/01/2017 #23 Max🐝 J. Carter#22 Phil is this really the time and place for this particular discussion to take place?
Are you saying Javier has never said that beBee is designed to be inclusive?
I think private groups in beBee would ruin the user engagement that we currently have that is creating its growth as we go and to screw with what is already working for the majority to make the few happy would be the best way for beBee to shoot itself in the foot in my opinion.
It would make it look like beBee was trying be more like other networks instead of being the network it is that is growing daily because people like the openness and not being locked out of things they are interested in for any reason as long as they behave themselves.
Now if you want get back on the topic of this buzz, that would be great Phil and thank you for sharing your thoughts.18/01/2017 #22 Phil Friedman#21 No, Max, LinkedIn removed that management tool from the owners of groups. Which is one of the reasons I recommended to beBee that it consider stepping in behind LinkedIn to enable many of the people who built huge professional and industry specific groups on LinkedIn to do the same on beBee. For I see that as a path to more rapid growth of the platform.
Beyond that, I personally try never to mistake what is for what could or should be.
I cannot read Javier and Juan's minds, so I have to rely on what they actually say, "The [beBee] network was created to allow people to showcase and share their personal brand and market themselves to employers, clients, customers, vendors and media in their respective industries ... beBee is focused on making new relationships with people that are relevant to your current professional and personal interests. The conversations are kept separate via the different hives." (@Javier 🐝 beBee, in https://www.bebee.com/producer/@javierbebee/bebee-personal-branding-platform-plataforma-para-marca-personal-en-es )
You are, of course, entitled to your own view of what the beBee brand stands for, notwithstanding that it may not be advantageous to beBee from a marketing standpoint or disconnected from reality. And both you and I can feel free to agree to disagree.18/01/2017 #21 Max🐝 J. Carter#19 Phil for professional private groups you have Linkedin to use.
beBee was designed to be all inclusive as Javier has said repeatedly.
Affinity networking is about networking through passion not remaking Linkedin.
To me the very idea of private groups goes against what the beBee brand stands for.18/01/2017 #19 Phil Friedman#17 #18 Max, my statement was, I believe, clear. It says what it says, and I meant what I said. Again, you are entitled to have and express your opinion(s). Personally, I find it odd that you not too long ago opposed my suggestion to beBee that it allow "private" (controlled membership) hives — which I suggested so that industry and profession specific affinity groups could be run without a lot of spamming and irrelevant activity flooding them — but that now you feel the need to form and announce just such a "private" group on Facebook. I suspect that the difference is you don't like the idea of potentially being excluded from a "private" hive, but have no qualms about excluding others and views that do not coincide with yours about the group of persons you identify in this post. However, that is again your prerogative, and I see no basis for further discussion.17/01/2017 #17 Max🐝 J. Carter#15 Thank you Phil.
I feel not everything is for public view and this why we have different networks.
I am not trying to brand being an empath as a way of life people are born to.
This group is not about attracting an audience or building a successful brand around being born with intuitive traits.
Due to that, I think you might agree, I felt beBee was not the place for such a group.
I love the all inclusive hive system however some things require a private group and if have something that you feel needs a private group there is no need for beBee to create that feature when other networks already have it.
It's OK in my opinion to talk about other networks I use and why I am using that one for a specific purpose even though we all know beBee is my social networking home.
For me the intent was not to promote Facebook as it was to not ask beBee for special treatment because I love the open hive system here.
If you feel I was promoting Facebook, I can't do anything that what I have done here in explaining my thought process to help clear up any miscommunication on my part in this buzz.17/01/2017 #15 Phil FriedmanAs you might guess, I do not in any way agree with, or endorse that which Max Carter says in this post. However, I strongly support and defend his right to say it ... as well as his right to promote Facebook on beBee. Freedom of speech and expression is and should remain a fundamental guiding principle for all of us.17/01/2017 #14 Max🐝 J. Carter#13 I am making it a closed group due to a history of people being ridiculed for being born this way. It's a group designed for providing a safe space from onlookers that these genetically born gifted people can feel even if the comments are not typed.
I was an admin in of these groups before and i have seen what happens in open public groups for the genetically born gifted. I am not going to subject the people who join this one to that kind of thing.
I have thought about doing it here and a lot of the material that will shared with this group will also be shared here on beBee in my regular writing.
- Producer16/01/2017YOUR STRONGHOLD - HIS BODY – THE CHURCH BIBLE GATES STUDY # 8. A.1. Eliashib = God restores, Meah = hundred = [law, Order, government, Ten Commandments, human responsibility x 10], Hananel = God has favoured, Jericho = its moon [first city conquered by Israelites on...
- Producer15/01/2017YOUR STRONGHOLD - HIS BODY – THE CHURCH BIBLE GATES STUDY # 7. A.1. The Table of Shewbread To place the 2×6=12 Shewbread on the table for the priests. B.2. Entrance Gate/The Brazen Altar Inviting the whole world to see Jesus Christ/Pointing towards Christ coming...
- Producer13/01/2017The Spark of Enlightenment by Mahatma GandhiHello, friends. Andrew Goldman here. Hope you've had an awesome New year and already started achieving your dreams in 2017. I took a break from social networks to travel to the North of Russia. Pretty cold and beautiful in there. I also had the...
Comments15/01/2017 #11 David B. GrinbergKudos on this excellent and thoughtful buzz, Andrew. I'm not sure how I missed it at first, so regrets for that as I strive to be meticulous in following the latest buzz and honey. I did just RT it per @Javier 🐝 beBee View moreKudos on this excellent and thoughtful buzz, Andrew. I'm not sure how I missed it at first, so regrets for that as I strive to be meticulous in following the latest buzz and honey. I did just RT it per @Javier 🐝 beBee. By the way, FYI, I likewise cited the great Gandhi in a post I just wrote about MLK Day and how the historic civil rights icon studied and emulated Gandhi's peaceful means of protest. https://www.bebee.com/producer/@dbgrinberg/mlk-day-lessons-for-millennials-gen-z Close
- 13/01/2017Exciting news! Don Most discovered StringQuest's Syncopation Song!
Don is keeping swing music alive -- He's still got it!Don Most Teaches Syncopation Donny Most lends his 'voice' to music education! Don is keeping swing music alive -- He's still got it! check out StringQuest here:...
- Producer13/01/2017YOUR STRONGHOLD - HIS BODY – THE CHURCH BIBLE GATES STUDY # 7. A.1. The Table of Shewbread To place the 2×6=12 Shewbread on the table for the priests. B.2. Entrance Gate/The Brazen Altar Inviting the whole world to see Jesus Christ/Pointing towards Christ coming...
- ProducerEstructura de las frases en inglésEn inglés la estructura de una frase es muy simple, es algo muy básico que hay que saber y tener bien asentado para poder expresarse. Si lo tienes claro, siempre podrás ordenar tus ideas fácilmente y poder comunicarte sin problemas. Echa un...
- ProducerPresente simpleHoy, en nuestra sección de clases, presentamos una clase para los niveles más bajos y para todas las personas que quieran repasar y escribir frases: PRESENTE SIMPLE - usos y práctica. Espero que os sea útil....
- ProducerPracticar vocabulario y pronunciaciónSi recordar o estudiar vocabulario y la pronunciación de algunas palabras te resulta difícil, este pequeño consejo te será muy útil y...
- ProducerPeople is ... people are??Una gran duda: people es plural o singular. La foto lo ilustra muy bien y aquí te lo...
- ProducerListenings and readingsMejorar tus listenings y readings, comprensión auditiva y lectora, es muy fácil con estos consejos, ¡¡ya no hay excusas!!http://wp.me/p56T7Z-3L...
- ProducerVideo - The history of the English language (Advanced)We begin our new section Classes with this Listening activity for Advanced. It's a very funny video about the history of the English language, but before watching it, listen to it and answer the questions.Empezamos la nueva sección de Clases con...
- 12/01/2017This "teacher" (?) hive is becoming TOO religious. This is NOT a place for proselytizing nor for "Bible-izing".. RESPECT for others' faiths or non-faiths should be a by-word. STOP the Bible pushing!!! or I am gone from both this hive and from BeBee. .YOUR STRONGHOLD - HIS BODY – THE CHURCH www.bebee.com B IBLE GATES STUDY # 5 . A.1.Prophet B.2.Evangelist C.3.Teacher D.4.Pastor E.5.Prophet/Evangelist/Pastor/Teacher F.6.Prophet...
- Producer12/01/2017YOUR STRONGHOLD - HIS BODY – THE CHURCH BIBLE GATES STUDY # 6. A.1. Restore the sheep, help them, build them up, and make them healthy B.2. Win souls. Clean them C.3. Foundations of the Church, discipling, establish them D.4. No comments here E. ...
- Producer11/01/2017The basis of intuition and the power of your voiceIn the last 5 years I have dedicated myself to taking my intuitive skills and making them razor sharp as well as understanding how it works and why. My dad asked me this morning as I was talking to him about some of the difficulties of living life...
Comments12/01/2017 #5 Max🐝 J. Carter#4 Sometimes frequently.
Example. Last week I had a dream of meeting a white wolf while taking an afternoon nap. Later that night I met a man who has a white wolf as his spirit guide and main totem for his own shamanic journey.
I have talked with many and I myself often have dreams that at times are the exact situation I find myself in later. A form of deja vu.
I have talked with some who have reported having conversations with another they both remembered in the morning though it has been a rarity for me to hear of this and I have not experienced it myself.12/01/2017 #4 Lori Mullins JohnsonThank you @Max🐝 J. Carter
So, do dreams fit in this world of an Empath? I mean, would an Empath have intuitive dreams? Dreams that also tell the story of others emotions and feelings? Dreams of conversations and things that either come true, or relate to an experience later while awake?12/01/2017 #3 Max🐝 J. Carter#2 @Lori Mullins Johnson thank you and I agree with you the "system" does a lot to take intuition away and force the ignorant belief that it does not exist.
An Empath in simplest terms is someone who takes on the emotions of other people as if they were their own. It can feel like wearing someone's personality.
Often it is the repressed or suppressed emotions that the Empath takes on which is why lying to them about how you feel is never going to work.
Natural born lie detectors you can't fool. Often in the life of an Empath who does not know what they are they will be made think they always get it wrong and there is something wring with the Empath not the other way around.
The same thing for a Telepath who has access to your subconscious mind and Mediums have had so many charlatans that the real ones find it difficult at best to be treated with any respect. I happen to be all 3.
An Empath once they embrace their born trait can develop the Telepathic skill. This is due to the fact that the subconscious works in metaphor storing things as emotional concepts. Language is a learned skill and none o us is born speaking any language, we learn it in our environment and that language is added to the subconscious programming.
This is why when someone is telling a story we will see memories in our mind coupled with emotions to show us we can relate to the experience.12/01/2017 #2 Lori Mullins JohnsonHi Max;
I believe intuition is certainly something that we are born with to support our survival in this world, however, it is sort of trained out of us when we are young, because we are told we have to listen to that teacher, priest, authority figure, hug the weird Uncle hello, etc... My intuition has certainly saved me many times from negative and scary situations, including being followed home after school when I was twelve, and a teacher giving me an inappropriate book with sections underlined in it to read... yes, in elementary school. The rapist that came to the door to borrow the telephone because his car broke down in college -now that's a story. I think we must raise our children to understand that gut feeling, although sometimes not correct, is valuable and worth listening to, even if you do not choose to develop it for more than that. I only recently read an article about what an Empath is, so I would love for you to define it in your terms. Very interesting, thank you for sharing this.